Weight Loss Alternatives Community
Internet Medical Clinic - HOUSTON

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

Internet Medical Clinic - HOUSTON

Has anyone gone to this clinic in Houston?  I'm looking for a doctor in Houston who will prescribe Phentermine.  Any information that anyone can provide will be great appreciated.

Thanks!
Yes I have been here.
They give you 30 pills (Phentermine) B12 injection, and bloodwork. They also give you a consultation all for $120.00. You go back in 28 days and get your 2nd supply of pills (30)which is included in the $120.00 you already paid. If you want another B12 shot it is $10.00. I recommend the B12 and lipo
I think that is $20.00 more you might wanna ask them. It was 28 days for me on the 26th of Oct and I've lost 15 pounds!

Hi,I just moved to Houston and I getting ready to start a weight loss program. Could you please xplain the difference in regular b12 and lipo b12.

Sorry 1Texgirl,that question was meant for you Angee_C. First time using forum.
Hello Duck71,
Here is some info hope it helps:

Injection Program
Lipo B — The Fat Burning Shot
This injectin is comprised of three key “fat loving” amino acids which promote the increase and removal of fat within the liver. They are Choline, Biotin, and Inositol.

Lipo BC Tablets
The perfect accompaniement to your Lipo B shot. Taking 2 tablets daily will keep levels of these fat burning amino acids in the therapeutic range between shots.

B12 plus Injection
This unique formula is specially designed for the maximum clinical dosage of essential “B” vitamins. Vitamin B12 has long been known for its contribution to energy and the nervous system. Vitamin B6 has been shown to be effective for weight loss, water retention, fatigue/low energy and very slow metabolism.
Thank you very much.You really made things understandable.How often does this particular practice allow patients to receive B12 injections ? I came across one place here in Houston that gives the injections weekly. Is the actual diet easy to follow ? Do you eat normal food or pre packaged food? Kudos on weight loss.keep up the great work.Is there a lot of excercise invovled ? Have a bad knee ...just wondering.
Well I have gone twice already for the B12 injection, and what I understand is that you can take it weekley. It is a vitamin.I don't take the LIPO injection but I take the pills. You can buy the pills at the clinic for $20.00 for a month's supply. They told me they work just the same as the injection you just have to take it twice a day. The diet is easy to follow it is normal food, if you are going in for the diet they will give you Phentermine and water pills. With the Phentermine any diet is easy cause it is an appetite suppresant. I havn't really exercised, I need too I'm sure I'll see max results.
What's the number to the clinic?
The Internet Medical Clinics in Houston, TX have changed their policy, but not their price.  The meds are no longer included.  All they give you now is a prescription, which you must fill at the pharmacy at your own expense.  I decided to boycott this clinic, because I feel it is unethical and GREEDY for them to keep the same price, but cut the service they once offered.  I wrote to the owners, but no one took the time to reply, proving they do not care about their patients...only money!  I wish everyone would have rebelled and joined me in the boycott.  If they would, we could have gotten the price reduced.  
DOES IT WORK
Hi well my name is alma and I went to this clinic about 6 omnths ago. I am not going to lie i did loose about 14 pounds in 1 month BUT...I believe you should all research if this clinic is actually approved or something because as you all know they give you the appetite supp. and water pills for water retention and the injections BUt the reason i tell you all to be careful is because everytime i would go get the shot i would end up bruised until one time my whole arm got swollen right there in the clinic and I was in pain all they said was to put ice on it and massage it that sometimes it happens like that. But i have been asking my family doctors nurse and gyneclolgists nurse if that normal and they said no that they have been putting the injection wrong because it is not supposed to bruise or swell. I get the birthcontrol inj in the same area and that has never happend to me!!So i stopped going. Just want to tell you all to be careful.
can someone please give me the phone, address, etc.....................
I go to the clinic in Spring, You go in ever 28 days and pay $80. I have a prescription for Phentermine and with insurance it only cost me about $10. Without insurance it cost about $25. I go in once a week and get the B12 Injection and the Lipo BC Injection as well. Each injection is $10. I have a medical spending card that pays for everything which is the only reason I can afford to do it. So far it's worth it!
I have lost 21 pounds since I started this. I did have to switch from Phentermine to Dietphyprop because the Phentermine stopped working after a few months. The moment I went to the new drug I started seeing results again. Also I am only taking the B12 shot once a month and nothing else because of money issues. Very excited and happy. Hope to keep going.  

Lauren
What about Pain? Do they treat it there? How does it work? Thank You
Being overweight sucked, but after reading your book, I lost 85 pounds!  Words can not express how good I feel! This is a comment which I recently received about the book Lose Weight Using Four Easy Steps  
where is this clinic located in houston??
what is the name of the water pills
where is this clinic in spring
21301 Kuykendahl Rd
Spring, TX 77379
I am going to the 1960 location tomorrow.  I have been struggling with my weight for about a year and a half.  I have sprained my ankles, I can't run, and I continue to have to buy new clothes the bigger I get.  I don't feel like I have a choice but to go.  Summer is coming and I am ready to lose some weight.  I really hope this works for me.
Does anyone have the updated rates/charges for the clinic off FM1960? Thanks!
THE Harwin location is the WORST PLACE EVER!!!  They will scam you out of your money. I called ahead of time for info on their WEIGHT LOSS program, and was lied to from the beginning. I had to talk to the Nurse Practitioner, Angela Rutherford, for 45 minutes, and not once did she fully explain the program. I gained 40 pounds when pregnant, and I told Angela Rutherford as well as the girl over the phone that I wanted to lose 30 pounds. I am 5'8". NOT ONCE did anyone tell me that they have strict guidelines for your to qualify for the weight loss program and to prescribe the appetite suppressant medicine. I paid $150 in December 2011 for a consult, four shots, blood work and the prescription medicine. Then, I went back a month later after losing 11 POUNDS already, which I was so excited about, only to be told that I no longer qualified according to the BMI chart. I needed to be at 25% and I was at 24.69%. (a calculation based on your height and weight) Considering I had all my clothes on, it wasn't even an accurate weigh in to determine the BMI. The manager, Natalie, as well as all the other employees there were so clueless about this program. They lie to you from the get go. DO NOT give them your money!!!
i went in 2-25-2012...SCAM!!! it's $40 for office visit, $70 for bloodwork plus medication. the staff was okay, but the dr...OMG he was in such a rush, doesn't explain things, and basically just wants to see you for 5 mins for your money. i got tricked when he asked me if i stressed, and i said yes...he automatically prescribed me a stress medication which added $40. grand total of $150, and he then asked if i wanted to buy the diet med there of my pharmacy (which is supposedly cheaper), so i said my pharmacy. i just call walgreens and my insurance does not cover it so i have to pay $40 for thos pills! NONSENSE...i basically gave away $190 =( for something i wouldn't recommend to anyone! no one explains the program in dept...and they expect to see me there in 30 days! hahaha yeah right...i rather pay a personal trainer to kick my butt for $200!!!!!

I have been looking for a weight loss place in the Spring area. Do you have further information about this place that you mentioned? Thank you