Weight Loss Alternatives Community
Intrested in HCG, L-Carnitine or Lipoden injections?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

I found HCG & other fat burner meds at a doctors office in Katy. Wellness Associates of Katy at 777 S Fry Rd. their # is 281-647-9950. I started it last Thursday and had my weekly weigh in this past Friday and lost 9 pounds. I was SO excited. They are very helpful and have a nice staff. answered all my questions even when i called them through the week and had questions about nutrition. Not just there to take your money and rush your through the visit. I called around for prices and theirs were most reasonable and a little less than the 2 other clinics I called. The B12, Lcarnitine and lipoden injections are only 10/week a piece.

I cant wait to go back next week to see how much I lost.

Good luck!
Avatar n tn
im doing the same @ beaumont tx, i will go back on monday hopefully i will have results like yours.
I am starting a diet program also in Beaumont ,Tx next week and I was gonna get  the B-12 and HCG injection is the L-Carnitine & Lipoden something that would help lose more weight? Just wondering before I go Thanks
I am turning 32 tomorrow and I weigh 225. I have been this weight for a  year r so, I have tryed I think every diet out there and nothing seems to help so this is my last diet plan I'm gonna try  I am 5'71/2 so I'm really tall people say I dont look big just my hips and now a stomach I just need some help and encouragement to do this..Thanks
HI,

I hope the clinic in Beaumont is helping and supporting you through your weight loss journey. The team at the Katy clinic were I go is so supportive. They are constantly giving more ideas on how to make healthy food choices and recipes for great lunches and dinners.

Happy Belated Bday you can do it!
hi. what is the name of the doctor in Beaumont? What he/she helpful?
What's you weight status?
I go to a doctors office in beaumont texas called weight loss and cosmedic center, I have been gone for 3 weeks now and lost 6 lbs, the 1st time I went I did the b12 and hcg it made me really cranky but lost 6 lbs, the 2nd week I got ONLY the fat burner and that made me lose NOTHING, today I went and tried the lipoden and b12 and we will see if I lose more with this, I am trying them all out to see what works faster for me. I need to lose about 60 more pounds and I want to do it fast so I look great in my wedding dress.. I need someone to help motivate me cause im doing this all alone lol
I have been doing the B12, Lipoden and HCG injections at MedSolution Weight Loss in Vidor, Tx and am doing wonderful! I have already dropped 20 lbs in just a few weeks. Their prices are very reasonable and they give you a month supply at a time of the diet pills and only charge $20 per month and shots are only $15-$20. They are very nice and take time to address any concerns. I am so happy and encourage everyone to do this!
MH Community Mgr commented on photo
May 25
moonpiebaby lost a total of 55lbs. feel... Comment
May 24
Best Multivitamins for Men
May 24 by gymdandee
Track your weight over time