Weight Loss Alternatives Community
Is HCG a safe way to loose weight

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

Is HCG a safe way to loose weight

I have a friend that is doing the weight loss program with the HCG. She is being followed be the program and has to report all progress on line with this certain company that she is with. She started in April and has lost 65 pounds so far. She looks and feels great.
I would like to do this diet, but would like to know if it is a safe diet. She has to go a steps on this diet.

Thank You
Tags: HCG
The HCG weight loss program is a safe and effective way to lose weight. Just make sure you are getting your product from a reputable source. Id like to suggest Body Solutions RX, located in Colorado Springs, CO, serving people in the US 50 states, regardless of distance. You may message me if you would like  further details.
Lisa