Weight Loss Alternatives Community
Is it B12, or is it really a B12 cocktail?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

For the longest time, I kept hearing that about the b12 shot.  Even my Doctor calls it that.  But when it really gets down to it, isn't it really a B12 cocktail of B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, Cyano/B12, Methionine, Inositol, etc?  

I ask this because I bought and have been giving myself plain ole B12 shots.  But the more I read this board, I am learning that the true weight loss affects are coming from the mixture of the B family.

I am now going to order the BePlex Forte because I think this is what I truly need.  I haven't experienced anything from just straight B12.
Scout:  Can you tell me the dosage of your injections?
I would like to know the answer to that question, is it a B cocktail?
I have had three straight b-12 injections and no weight loss yet? I had one on wed then fri and my third today. If I need a cocktail I should stop the b-12 now if its a waste of time. How long should it take to feel the effects? Im a very impatient person. lol
No its not called the B-12, or the cocktail shot.  It is called the Lipo-B or Lipotropic diet shot.  Which works pretty much as a injectable fat burner.  Some say that it is similar to injections given to patients, when they are about to have a lipo-suction surgery, to help break down fat deposits.

When the shot is referred to as the B-12 or cocktail shot, it is then combined with the vitamins Pyridoxine (B6) and/or hydroxycobolamin (LA-B12)the vitamins are included to enhance the effects of the injection.

Choline, Methione, and Inositol are the key amino acids agents included in the injections for exessive deposition of fat that causes obesity.

The injections help with massive amout of weight loss, but you also have to eat right, mostly foods low in fat.

I'm no doctor or anything, but I am in the medical field, I'm also someone who has been on the plan for several months now, and have lost a large amount of weight.  I am also one who have tried every diet on the face of the plancet only to fail everything has to be balanced out.  If used correctly you can achieve your goal weight in a nice amount of time, but you must learn decipline as well.  What will happen once the goal weight has been reached, and you haven't learned how to order when you go out to a resturant, the weight will come back fast.  The weight loss system isn't just the shot alone, but it does help a great deal to reach your goal weight or even to just get started.  The main factor to help your continued weight loss success, is to eat at least 6 small meals a day to keep your metabolism leveled, and drink pleanty of water.  To be honest I have found that drinking the water is the key factor of losing the weight.

The (Cyanocobalamin)or vitamin B-12 shot alone, is prescribed for patients that are on a weight loss plan as a nutritional supplement for energy.  And also with patients who have been diagnosed with pernicious anemia ( a blood disorder caused by a lack of vitamin B-12).

So giving yourselves B-12 injections alone is not going to help with weight loss success.  And honestly, you shouldn't be giving yourselves shots, if your not 100% sure of what you are doing.  And if your are giving yourselves injections, you want to be sure that you give the shot in the buttock area, making certain that the Sciatic Nerve isn't hit.  It can cause you problems later on in life.  And please do not give yourselves the injections in the (deltoid) area mainly referred to as the upper arm.  It isn't meant to go there.
happygolucky- thank you so much for the info!
Now I need to know how i can get my hands on the lipo-B...any suggestions I have called all over town and no one in my area (oh) gives it.
Thanks in advance
What you can do is look through your yellow pages, under weight loss and jot down the listing for weight loss clinics.  I just moved to a new state and I am doing the same thing.

Once you get the numbers, call the clinics that catch your attention.  Most of the clinice that will get your attention will be the clinic that have a ad next to it.  After that call the clinics and ask about their programs and pricing.  You will notice that not all clinics will give the information over the phone, they will tell you to come in.

I just dropped by a clinic in Las Vegas today, to ask about the procedure for new patients, and to see what kind of pamplets they had available.  I was very disappointed.  I received one piece of paper that had the basics: the appetite suppresents, Xencal, and something else with very little information.

I then asked the Assistant what does their packages consist of.  She stated medication and vitamins for patients that can't take the medication.  Then she gave me the price $40.00 for the medication, $5.00 extra for a B-12 injection that is not included in the package.  I asked if they had the Lipo shot available?  They did also not included in the package and it is $25.00 per injection thats $70.00 for one week, and their program is weekly.  Knowing what I know, that is too expensive, if you have a large amount of weight to lose and you would like to go weekly.  And there was no literature out about the medications that are given to you.  So when you visit the clinic that you're interested in look around, especially see how much information is at your disposal.  Good luck!!!
To be honest, I think that you should look into going to a weight loss clinic, before you go waisting your money buying the online injections, or try to mix the injection yourself.

That way you'll get an idea on how your plan will work, and get the correct dosing.  You will meet with a physician, that will ask you about your personal experiences.  Like what time of the day do you crave for carbs,etc.. You will then be given a daily calorie range, and what type of food is your problem food, that should be avoided.  Like mine was to avoid watermelon, since I retained a lot of water.

If you get the shot and don't watch what you're eating, you won't see the results in full.  In the first week it is very possible to lose up to 13 lbs, of course will mainly be water weight, but it's very incouraging.  After a couple of weeks on the regimen your weight loss will decrease, but that's a good thing.  Your body is getting into a normal weight loss mode.  If you lose too much weight too fast, than you can cause your body more harm.  And remember, when you go into the clinic LOOK AROUND FOR LITERATURE!!! Good Luck!!!
Ok... well I started this thread and didn't get much response so I ignored it for a while.  When I checked back, I was glad to see there has been some activity.

Anyway, I guess I have been wasting my time poking my self in the butt with just b12.  So, I want to find out where in the world I can buy the Lipotropic shot.  I ordered a b-plex mix last week, but I don't know if it is good enough.  It cantains: Vit B1  99.9 mg, Vit.  B2 4.5 mg, Vit B3 90.9 mg, Vit B4 9.1 Mg, Vit B5 9.1 mg Vit B6 4.5 mg,  B Vit Complex Inositol 4.5 mg + Dl-Methoionine 9.1 mg with the 2 Ml vial of Vit B12 90 Mcg.

Is that enough?  Where or where can I get the Lipotropic?

scoutpilot
I am in the exact boat you are in. I have been poking sraight b12 inmy butt for nothing. I need help finging the liop as well. Happygolucky- I have called every single weight loss clinic in my yellowpages and most of them only offer the gastric bypass surgery with no other weight mgmt program or they want to sell you their food with no supplements...no joke every clinic that i called NONE of them offer any injections some do phen alone but no b12 lipo, hcg injections. This is why I have to find somethig online.
Thanks for all your info though.
I guess I forgot to mention that I have already been to the local weight loss clinic and where they offered the b12 injection.  My doctor told me that men do not benefit from the shot and proceeded to tell me to reduce my calorie intake and to exercise.  Duh!

Anyway, I am on a mission to find the Lipotropic formula that can be self injected.  I will start a new thread and ask for the help of others.  If there are doctors out there offering it, then it must be possible to obtain on ones own.

Here's something I found...very interesting

Natural Lipotropics

This formula contains nutrients and herbs known to possess lipotropic properties.* Lipotropic (Greek: lipo=fat / tropic=turning) agents are a class of substances that play an important role in the body’s ability to catabolize and metabolize (convert or turn) fats. Among the most noteworthy lipotropics are choline, inositol, methionine and betaine ((not to be confused with the digestive aid betaine hydrochloride).* One of the specific aims of supplementation with lipotropics is to support the natural production of SAMe (S-adenosyl L-methionine).*

Two of the most important metabolic pathways in the liver are those that manufacture methionine and SAMe from homocysteine. Betaine, or trimethylglycine, is a naturally occurring substance found in many plants and animals. Betaine serves as a methyl donor in human metabolism, maintaining healthy levels of SAMe through supporting its synthesis from homocysteine, thus helping to reduce fatty infiltration of the liver.*24

Choline and Inositol support metabolism of fats by the liver.* Choline is involved in the production of bile and lipoproteins.*25,26,27 Although the body can synthesize choline in the presence of vitamin B12, folic acid, and the amino acid methionine, normal choline production may not always be adequate.*28 Diets deficient in choline may lead to undesirable changes in liver and kidney function.*29 Although inositol has not been proven to be required by humans, inositol deficiency in animals has been shown to result in an unwanted accumulation of fat in the liver.*30

Methionine, an essential sulfur-containing amino acid, has lipotropic properties similar to choline.*31 Methionine is one of the nutrients required for the body’s production of choline and SAMe, and a deficiency in this essential amino acid will adversely affect fat metabolism.*28 Methionine is also used in the detoxification of certain chemicals.*32
As of note, I also wanted to say that is safe to give yourself the B-12 injections, as long as it is instructed by a physician; in which my medical doctor did instruct me.  My injections are giving in the deltoid/subscu (ARM), alternating from left - to - right with each injection.  Per my doctor, B12 injections can be given in the gluteals, deltoid, thigh area, and sometimes even the stomach area, and all of my injections have been given in my arm/deltoid area, which is safe and has been very effective.
Hi, All:  I too am in the medical field and have done the B-12 injections, along with an 1100 calorie-a-day diet and have lost 112 pounds in 9 months and have 26 more pounds to go.....I was actually interested in receiving the Lipo-B injections for my "last leg" of weightloss, but the B-12 injections do indeed work.  I went from a size 26 (Lane Bryant max size) and am now in a size 10 very comfortably.  This was with no exercise, as I've just started working out, but the B-12 injections definitely work.
I HAVE JUST BEGUN WITH THE B-COMPLEX SHOTS. I DON;T BELIEVE THEY ARE STRAIGHT B12 BUT I FEEL BETTER THAN I HAVE FELT IN YEARS. I AM RAISING THREE GRANDCHILDREN AND ABOUT TO GIVE UP, BEEN RESEARCHING ALL I HAVE HEARD ABOUT B12, AND DECIDED RESEARCH IS ALL I AM GETTING DONE. I DON'T NOW KNOW WHY I WAITED- FEAR MAYBE. I CAN NOT BELIEVE THE CHANGE IN JUST THE FEW SHOTS I HAVE HAD. WISH ME LUCK. LIFE COULD BE O SO DIFFERENT,. THANX CARLA
I'm on the Dr. Bernstein diet and part of the (doctor supervised) weight loss program is a b-12 shot three times a week. This is given in the area that the patient requires/wants to lose the most weight. I started in my butt, but have since moved to my stomach. Can't say for sure that it's the b-12 shot alone that's helping me lose weight (11pounds in 2 and1/2 weeks), as it also involves low calorie diet and multivitamin pills. That being said, whatever is working I want to keep it going, so I'm trying to find the b-12 to inject on my own,as I'm going on vacation for two weeks and want to keep the burn going. Do you know where i can find this in Canada? And I want to try this 'Lipo" shot as well to help speed things up? Any advice?
I have another question about dosage which I know has been bounced around but I'm still uncertain of the answer.

Bernstein gives 3 injections a week of B12 & B6. Each dose is 3.5 mil of each vitamin but the concentration of each vitamin within the 3.5 mil is apparently secret.

I'm hoping (since variations of this seems so popular in the U.S. as well) that someone may have an idea of what the effective amount of each vitamin would be in mcg or mg of a B6 / B12 cocktail (not the Lipo kind since in my case the B6 was doing the fat metabolizing).

Interesting board BTW.
I too have been doing the Bernstein Diet in Canada (which is basically 500 to 1000 calories a day/ lots of water/ multivitamins /B12-B6 shots 3 times a week). So far I've lost 85lbs in 3 months (60 more to go!!).
I stopped the shots 3 weeks ago and increased my calorie intake to about 1500 cal/day so that I can coast for a month mostly to give my body and skin a chance to adjust. I've seen people get that loose skin thing from losing to much weight to fast and there doesn't seem to be much to do about it except cosmetic surgery??? I also need a break from the cost of the program but will start up again in a month or two.

What happened to me was that I got pretty depressed about a week and a half after stopping the injections. I've always suffered from depression EXCEPT while getting the B 12/6 shots - I've never found any medication that fixed my depression and haven't been on any for years so was quite surprised to find the depression gone while getting the shots - really gone. It wasn't just feeling good from losing weight either (I've lost weight before without shots and felt better but not like it was with the B shots).

The DR at the weight loss clinic assured me that there is nothing in the B 12/6 shots except those 2 vitamins. I've read a lot about B vitamins and depression and decided to go to a DR (I go tomorrow) to see about getting B12 & B6 shots to see if it will alleviate the depression...  Soooo

To answer the post above me; Apparently B12 (injectible) is available in Canada over the counter at some pharmacies (like Shoppers Drug Mart). Where and how much I will post in a day or two. The availabilty of B6 in Canada I will report on in a few days too.

Finally, does anyone have any experience with this reaction to B Vitamin - re: depression? I know that B12 is an energizer but this is different. Any thoughts anyone?

Oh yeah; As to some earlier posts about injection vs. pill; I read that the body metabolizes larger doses of B vitamins much better when injected which is why pills are most often in the 500mcg size or smaller. The jury is still undecided about the under the tongue pills in large doses according to what I've read.
B12 is available in Canada (or at least it is in Toronto) at Shoppers Drug Mart, Costco, Walmart - any place that has a pharmacy it seems. You can get injectible solution in 1000mcg doses (8 doses for 4 bucks I think) as well as the under the tongue version, 30 x 1000mcg doses for about 10 bucks.

The thing is that Bernstein claims to put B6 & B12 in his shots. The concentration is secret so who knows how much of each is in the shot.

Bernstein has also had his knuckles rapped 3 times to date by the Medical Board for putting other stuff in the shot (HCG - a hormone - for one, according to my doctor), other than what he tells his patients.
As to whether he's still doing it... Who knows. The point is, there is more in the shot than B12 - how much more... Well????
Lots of info here! Its great! I am still thinking about it, but seeing the results on others, is encouraging. My question is that noting I can get the B6 and B12 OTC in Canada, and knowing that Dr B gives a total of 3.5ml every other day, what dose should I be looking at of each vitamin? I realize they never give up their 'Secret' however if anyone has been following the Dr B diet on their own, any assistance would be appreciated!
Hello Everyone!!!

I am so happy to have found this Forum.  I am an ex-Bersteiner...I did the diet for three months and lost close to forty pounds. I have recently quit the diet, as I need to save $ for my upcoming destination wedding in the Canadian Rockies.  Although, I successfully lost a substantial amount of weight on the diet, I have my doubts about the Bernstien program in its entirety. I found the calorie intake to be too little and unhealthy. I think the combination of low fat, low carb and no refined sugar, is a  VERY healthy way to eat, However you need to be taking in more than 600 calories a day.  

I am continuing to diet and watch what I eat on my own, utilizing most of the elements of the Bernstein Diet.  One aspect of the Berstein Diet that I liked, was the injections. I always felt energized after receiving those shots and that in and of itself, made me feel better.  Currently (on my own), I am taking the B12 plus vitamin(swiss brand-500 mcg per tablet) 3 pills per day( 1500 mcg). I am also taking B6 vitamin(Jamieson brand- 250 mg per pill) 3 per day, 750mg a day.

I still feel great, but, similiarly to some of you who have posted on this forum, I have no idea if I am taking enough of the B12, B6 vitamins, or too much. In addition, I don't really know if the pill form of the vitamin is working in the same way the injections did.  I continue to take the Swiss One '50' multivitamin and mineral supplement (one a day) and I have been taking a calcium and potassium daily (just in case!).

I am still interested in finding out how much B12 and B6 I should be taking daily to help with weight loss and incresing my metabolism. In addition, I would be interested in knowng if the injections are that much better?

Looking forward to hearing your feedback!!!

take good care,

W~
i am a client in Dr. B's clinic, been there for 43 days and i lost 41 lbs.
i always looked how much i was given of the injectable solution, it was  1cc every other day or 1/2 cc every day.
i would like to inject the Vitamines by yself.
it happennedthat one of my relatives overseas is a pharmacist, she sent me 3cc-ampules to inject that have Vit B1 200mg, VitB6 50mg and Vit B12 1000mg
does anybody knows if this is the correct concentration and amounts?
thank you for the beneficial infomation on this page
im in toronto do you no of any other places likr drb in gta area?
I seen your posting and wanted to respond. I had a gastric bypass and I have to inject myself with 1000 mcg of B12 monthly. I lost almost all my weight but cannot get the last 75 pounds off. B12 does not help you lose weight. I have been using it for 5 years and no results. If you have a Medi Weightloss Center near you they can help. They inject you with an MIC and B6 injection weekly and it works. It costs $70 per week, but within 5-6 months people have dropped 118+ pounds. The MIC injection is a micture of methionine, inositol, choline, chromium and B12. You have to follow a diet as well which the first 3-4 days is 500 calories of protein only. After the first 3-4 days you can then incorporate 2 cups a day of salad or vegetables or you can substitute the salad or vegetable for an apple, 12 grapes, 1/2 c strawberries or an orange. They also give you a prescription pill to curb your appetite.
Im a patient of Jan Mcbarron.I have lost weight with her plan before and its great.I like to know if anyone here has tried her plan and if so what is her injection called ?and if they know where to buy it on line
1,000mcg monthly....seems like very small........I do 1,000 every 3-4 days..even with inject B-12 leavs the body fast....

you inject 1,000 every other day ?? hows this feel ? energy...
No I am not a spammer as some have told me ....BUT I am a patient who has found something that works and I want to spread the word. Hummm...maybe I should get paid to do this. (I need to think about this)

Anyway.... This is my story and I hope it works well for others.

I have been on B12 for almost one year and I have lost around 30 pounds nad kept it off. I could have lost alot more, but I have not been working at it lately. I am very happy with the results. I have a ton of energy, even after a year of taking it.

They offer 3 types of b12 injections.

I don't go to the DR and I have been on it for over a year, so no bad side effects from "ordering offline."

Dr Gates is a real Dr in GA and he has 6 clinics. He just happens to also have a website.

There is also a free forum to help each other stay on track. Fell free to come and hang out with us and just look around. IF you are already on B12 and are happy, then feel free to come over and copy our meal plans we provide to one another.

I love the website! It has really worked for me and you can contact reall patients to find out about their B12 weight lose.

Anyway, I thought I would share. I hope everyone great success no matter where they go or what they do!!! :-)
I actually just got off the phone with Dr. Gates' office here in GA.  I'm thinking of started the shots but I'm always a little hesitant about starting new things.  I'm so glad to hear that you are doing so well on the shots.  I think I'm definitely gonna do it!
Hi, i just had a few questions to anyone who knows.  I read these comments and wanted to know where I could purchase online the B12 self injections as well as the lipo injections.  I looked online and I just lipo pills and b12 pills (those aren't the injections I would assume, right?)

Does anyone know where I can look online to purchase these thing?

~A

~A
The B group of vitamin deficiencies are linked to depression.  Studies have shown that when someone suffering from depression increases the B group namely B12 B6 this helped with the depression. Studies have also shown that some people suffering from depression show a deficiency in one or more of the B vitamins.
You should see your doctor and have him/her do blood tests for all the vitamin levels and go from there.

My family doctor tests for all hormone and vitamin levels when I go for my physical he has stated to me that too often people take vitamins that their body doesn't need.  You can actually get too much of some vitamins which can do harm to your body as well as not having enough of a certain vitamin.  

He also stated that when you take vitamin suppliments because you digest them your body actually gets to utilize very little of them.  Injections are more effective.

I am currently on the Dr B diet, I was on it a year ago and gained back the weight plus some, I attribute the weight gain to not completing the plan and going through the maintenance program which weans you off the injections at the same time as helps you effectively add food to your diet until you reach the point where you start gaining weight once that happens you know you are at the daily calorie intake for you to maintain your goal weight.  make sense?  we shall see,  I am on the plan again and lost 15 pounds in 3 weeks my daughter is getting married in May so I hope to reach my goal for that.

One other thing with the Dr B plan, the goal they put down for me I feel is unrealistic. Being someone in her late 40s going through menopause there is no way I can get down to the size I was when I was 16 nor do I want to.  So I set my own goal 15 pounds above their goal which my doctor states is a healthy weight for me.

I was also wondering the dosage not because I want to inject myself but because my health insurance plan covers part of the injections but I have to tell them the dosage in order for them to know how much to pay me back. So the above information has been helpful thank you
on that note not everyone knows but generally vitamins are not covered by drug plans unless they are injected.  So if you are currently receiving vitamin shots for whatever reason you may be able to claim them on your drug plan

I am not sure if anyone is still posting here but I liked this site....

I am in Toronto, Canada and I did the Dr Bernstein diet. I lost 50lbs in 3 months and felt amazing. I did the diet to a 'T'. I only ate 850 calories a day for 3 months (knuckled down and did it) and I just figured the shots were more or less just a placebo to justify the cost and really the reason I lost that weight was because my caloric intake was so low. Believe me, though, I love and need the gimmick when it comes to weight loss. I will buy into anything. I loved the accountability, going in 3x a week and having my urine tested. It kept me motivated. I do believe though, the B vitamin helped keep my nerves in check so I didn't feel 'spinny' or anything like that. I did the Atkins diet before and it really gave me the shakes and spins.

Anyway, it's a year later and I did put half the weight back on. I still loved the Dr B diet and think it worked great for me. I just felt so great after that I didn't bother to do any maintenance what-so-ever. Pretty much ate what I wanted. So, given the fact that I have just done whatever for a year and put half the weight back on I don't think that is so bad.

Now, I want to reign it in and lose that 25lbs again. I don't want to pay the big bucks at Dr B and as far as the diet goes I can do that myself. So, I would also like to do the injections to avoid the spins and in general just add too the feeling that I can do this on my own (create my own gimmick). Did anyone come to anything conclusive about the B12 injection - whether is works or not? I will look for it at Shoppers for sure. Can you buy an OTC B6 injectable?

Also, what about the potassium pills. Anyone ex-Dr B dieters still take those?
what happen if I get 2ml of B12
I love reading this site. To all that are looking for a Doc that does Prescription weightloss, HCG, MIC w/b12, Phentermine, etc. He also does Botox, Fillers, Lipo/body Sculpture. Bio Identical Hormones.

He is awesome, believes in doing things the right way. Call his office for an appointment. He changed my life with Bio Indentical Hormones.
I am getting ready to start the MIC w/b12 diet.

Dr. Houston, Ortega Med Spa
1-904-388-8844
I didnt realize it was so hard for people to find the types of weight loss supplements seen in this thread.  If you are in south Alabama more specifically the Gulf Shores area Dr Jason Williams (251-948-3420) does several of these things.  Mic-12 injections, HCG, prescriptions for weight loss and appetite suppression, Laser Liposuction, laboratory testing for appropriate hormone levels, male and female hormone etc.
I have taken 2 - Mic12 injections in the last two weeks.  I was wondering if there was anyone out there who's been taken them and if they were having any symtoms (symptoms)? I have been feeling really blotted. Do you know when you would typically see results or if any?

Thanks for any response

Thanks for any response
I would like to do it myself as I was prescribed B-12 "do it myself" shots by my doctor before.  I have been getting the lipotropic shots here, but they are SO expensive (25.00 a pop) and they really only work if you get them at least every week.  I'm confidant I can mix everything and inject myself as I was a medic/LPN in the army and would do this stuff all the time in the army anyway.  

Does anyone know reputable place to get the stuff?
I was very interested in your experience.  I experienced the same thing when I was on the Bernstein Diet.  I have been on a low dosage of anti-depressants for many years, but when I was on the Bernstein Diet for six months, I was able to go off of the anti-depressants and I lost 35 pounds too.  

Within two weeks of going off the shots, however, the depression symptoms returned stronger than ever.  When I talked to my family doctor, he said that the alleviation of my symptoms must have been a placebo effect and that the use of vitamin B12 shots is not based upon any reliable medical research.  He refused to give me the shots to see if it would alleviate my symptoms and insisted instead upon me taking anti-depressants instead.  I have kept the weight off until recently, but remain on anti-depressants since then.  That was three years ago.
I have been using the B12 and B6 shots for quite some time.  I started to help lose weight, and then I continued the shots to help keep off the weight (along with all the other diet, exercise, etc).  But I also got to try the lipotropic injection (also called MIC, for methionine-inositol-choline).  I was lucky enough to have my doctor recommend a pharmacy to me where he called them and ordered some on my behalf.  So now I'm using that and I don't really have any side effects - other than the usual pain that comes with getting/giving any injection.
The pharmacy in Toronto that compounds the MIC for me knows all about the Dr B diet too.  Its called Pace Pharmacy and the pharmacist was telling me what he thinks is the correct protocol for the dr bernstein diet.  They also told me that they compound different types of B12 that get absorbed better or something.  And they make them preservative free, which is great because I don't like injecting preservatives into my body.
You can get everything at Shoppers - the B6, B12 and potassium (not Cal K but the powder called K-Lite.
I know very well how hard it is to loose weight, because although I thought I was eating very well, when menopause started I just kept whacking the weight on and on. Could not figure it out how it was possible.

Accidently found Raw Food Way of Life. It is not a diet, just the way people live. It is amazing!
In 3 months I went from size 14 to size 9 and I eat about 3000 calories per day! In fact I eat at least 3 times as much as I used to and I am still loosing weight. In raw food, they call it "releasing weight" because if you loose it, you can also find it, but when you release it, it is gone for good.

Also, I release weight in strange ways. It is as if it is released from the inside out. The skin shrinks and I don't have folds of skin hanging off me.
To add to this, I did not do even do one hour of exercises - although I am now beginning to feel the urge, I just feel so energetic.

Google it people, this in not an advertisement for anything, so find out for yourselves, there is plenty of info. I just want more of people to be happy :-)
What is the standard dosage for the MIC B12, 2 cc?
Any word on the dosage - is it 2 cc?
Was your dosage 2cc? My doctor forgot to tell me on my way out of her office today - arggh.
I was taking them but stopped them due to too much hairloss even though I was taking Omega 3's as per their instructions to prevent the hairloss!  I had lost about 50 on Bernstein but had to stop before completing the program and gained most of it back although not all!
   TRY THE METABOLIC WEIGHT LOSS CLINICS