Weight Loss Alternatives Community
Is phentermine and phentramine(phentermine) the same thing?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

Are those pills the same and what are the typical results with diet and exercise?
No
I ordered Phentramine (phentermine) thinking it was phentremine. They are not. The Phentramine (phentermine) has Guavra and Hoodia and requires not prescription. It claims to be all natural. I am going to try it, but feel ripped off because the name is so close.
I feel for this also.  They are very sneeky just changing one letter.  I too thought that I was buying phentermine but this gunk that I got is just that gunk and it makes me sick litterly and figurety.
I also ordered phentramine (phentermine) and thought it was phentermine.  I have tried it for about 6 days now.  They do make you feel full most of the time, but they do not take the cravings away like phentermine.  I have ordered the phentermine and awaiting them.  I lost 80 pounds on the phentermine 2 years ago and have not gained any of it back. I have decided to lose about 15 more so I thought I would try them again.
Best prices for phentermine here http://www.topmeds10.com/search.php?aid=67221&q=phentermine

I hope it will help U!
If you want to order phentermine online, so the best prices for Phentermine here
http://e-topps.info/pharma/search.php?aff=20171&saff=0&q=buy+phentermine
Where did you get your phenetermine?  I have seen plenty of sites advertising theirs is the real thing but which one really is?
Which is the real thing?  Probably none of them.  See the thread "How do I order phentermine online..." on this site.  Don't get ripped off.
I am taking Phentramine (phentermine) and have been for 1 month and have seen NO results!!!!  I have to tell you I have been on Phentermine and it was the best thing but my Dr will never give it to me.  I used to be 220 about 1 1/2 yrs ago, went on Xantrex 3 and walked, just changed the way I ate (cause I could eat), switched to splenda, drank water (which I HATE), diet coke, ate small breakfast, lunch but a big dinner.  Then...6mnths later the Xantrex got me sick, but I lost weight, like 52 lbs. then got phentermine off the internet lost  so much more weight with little excercise and now I am 129lbs, but this Phentramine (phentermine) does NOTHING!!!  and I am so scared that I will go right back up because I know what I can be and I like good food.  I still take it thinking maybe it will kick in, but who knows.  I am going to try a vitamin from Natrol called Citrimax to give me energy and speed me up a bit and maybe that will do something too.  Anyone try that or TripleLean 3 from Natrol?
That website to get cheap phentermine is RIDICULOUS!!!  Just go to your doctor pay your $15 co-pay and pay the $30 for a 30 day prescription from the pharmac; multiply that by 3 and you get $135, which is still CHEAPER than that stupid web site.
Yes those are the same drugs, it is the generic name for either Fastin or Ionomin.....Fastin is a clear blue and clear capsule with little things inside and Ionomin is a yellow capsule........the only difference is the salt..........one is a sulfate, the other a resin
Taking diet pills for too long is no good..........all drugs are filtered thru our livers and too much of these are no good as you become dependent on them..........and they also keep you up...............
Neither one of these make one loose weight.........B-12 is given when one is anemic and if you're anemic, you are usually not overweight.............Hgh is Human Growth Hormone and very dangerous.
Eat a high fiber diet, that includes lots of veggies, fruits and nuts, cut out sugar, carbs and fats...........walk for a least a half hour a day and you will see the pounds and inches come off.
You guys should also check out the shows on Discovery Health TV as they have a lot of shows dealing with people who wish to loose weight
Do not order ANY MEDICATIONS THRU THE INTERNET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  You will not know what you are getting.................30 years ago, generics were the same color, shape, size, taste as the brands, but now with so many Generics.............you will never know if you're getting the right meds.............look at all the mistakes that are made in hospitals and/or pharmacies...............everyone is in a rush, so they forget to take that last look and make sure one is getting their correct meds................believe me please as I worked long enough in pharmacy to see it all.............

i would not go so far to say that all online pharmacies sell fakes. Maybe you had a bad luck. Try
http://www.licensed-meds.com/b_phentermine.php?aid=via&tid=1

they sell pure phen
phentermine is the best diet pill out there. I pay $5 for a 30 day prescription. I know lots of people who have lost major weight on these pills. The side effects arent pretty. I get some pretty nasty headaches on them. They have you feeling up one minute and down the next but if you can deal with that then you should have no problem. The pill makes you not want to eat and very thirsty so its good for those who dont like drinking water. I cant stand drinking water but when Im on this pill , I will drink a gallon a day.
I've been reading about phentermine and it seems to me like it's legal speed. To the ppl who have taken it, does it make you "speedy"? Does it have a "come down"? I wouldn't want to fel like I'm doing coke, you know?! I see that it surpresses your appetite. It's not good for your ody to not eat. Can you eat at least 3-4 small meals a day or does it turn you off to food completely? I need to loose 45lbs and am in a hurry but i don't want to starve my body because I'll just gain the wait back if I do. And I only want to be on it for a short time as I DO NOT want to get addicted. If anyone has any comments, I would appreciate them.
Thanks!
I have taked the phentermine for 5 months and have lost 35 pounds.  It does not make me jittery at all, but it does keep me up all night the first day I am on it and then I am ok.  I have been off of it for a month now and have not gained any of the weight back.  
I have insurance but how do I get my doctor to perscribe 'phentermine'? Most bariatric doctors/clinics that ive called wont take insurance. The doctor that I was going to charges $75.00 for each visit!!!  
I wanted to loose weight for my wedding, I had been working out for months with only a 10 pound weight lose.  I started taking Phentermine the second week of October and by my wedding in March I had lost 48 pounds.  I walked down the aisle at 123 pounds.  I am currently at 130 and fight with my cravings everyday.  The pills were great but I will say that it allowed me to not have to exercise one time and I lost that much weight.  I am to thin to be prescribed them again but I would take them again now to stop the cravings.  I wish there was something out there that is over the counter that would work this well on cravings!
Wow, my daughter and I went on this Phen diet and both lost alot of weight.  I wasn't way overweight, but enough my clothes were tight!  I lost 20 lbs in a few mos.  The dr. kept telling me I was at my goal weight. Kept it off a few yrs, now it's all back. Bought the Phentramine (phentermine), thinking it was what I took before.  My daughter sent me this link, informing me I was scammed.  Will try, only first day. I am not hungry but yes, I do have the cravings.  Thanks for the input!!
i have used both phentramine (phentermine) and phentermine. i lost 25lb with phentramine (phentermine) in a month and 10lb with phentermine. i like phentramine (phentermine) better because its  works faster.  
can anyone tell me where to order some phentermine not phentramine (phentermine) please
hi there  well im 5'3 and im right at 183 i was just put on this phentermine 37.5 and i HAD to make myself eat  today .... is that what its sup, to do ?  i love tea and it dont tast the same . all i want is water and a lot of it  and i hate water .. now what im asking is  for the ones that have been on this how long was it befor you started seeing the  meds working ????
hey i got this new cd walk away the pounds.Its really easy no jumping around and all that aggressive excercise stuff. it starts off with a 30 min walk,and i tell you when you are done you have alot of energy and you actually feel like you have been running. Its really good.
did you notice any sort of energy boost (easier to concentrate and get things done) from phentermine and if so, was it the same with phentramine (phentermine)?
I lost 105 pounds on prescription for phentermine in 9 months. I need to lose 40 more for optimal health, but because I have not lost anymore weight for a year! my doctor will not prescribe it for me anymore. I know it was helping me maintain my 105 pound weight loss and now I am so worried that I will start gaining weight back. I feel like taking one of these pills each day is healthier than eating the way I do when I am not on them. Being obese is deadly, I feel like I need to order my own online now. Can anyone give a site that sells genuine phentermine 37.5 pills?
where do you go ?
Where did you buy the actual phentermine?
whre did u order the actual Phentermine from?