Weight Loss Alternatives Community
Is this product FDA approved?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

Is this product FDA approved?

People make so much money on these fly by night gimmicks. I think someone posted very nicely on this topic. If anyone has watched the Biggest Loser you know what hard work it is to lose weight. I do know people that have died from fat gimmicks and it continues to frighten me when I see these adds. Can this stuff cause a bowel obstruction? You can take a great FDA approved fiber call Metamucil 3 to 4 times a day and that will do the same thing this stuff is advertising. There are also Metamucil fiber crackers to help manage hunger. Carbohydrate reduction to 40-50gms/day. If you starve your body it will rebel by turning everything into fat so it can survive the starvation. I am in awe of the people on biggest loser because that is how it is done. They are not losing large amounts of weight quickly. They  are building more muscle( increased weight) and losing fat. Eventually they plateau and start to lose all over again. When I first started working out I vomited by all the hard work I was doing. It is painful but I kept going. All of sudden after 4 weeks it was routine and I was just doing it.Please take good care of yourself and maybe the Body for Life diet or South Beach.  Good Luck