Weight Loss Alternatives Community
Kynoselen

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

Kynoselen

I was wondering if any one has tried or heard of this..it is a legal water-based injectable drug which contains a mixture of Heptaminol, AMP (adenosine monophosphate)(myoden), Vitamin B-12, Sodium Selenite, Magnesium Asparate, and Potassium Asparate.
I really don't think you are serious about this topic. Why waste your time?
what is you peoples problem ? Yes im serious...you inject womens urine...b-12...speed. so why not this ??
our only problem is that you keep typing!
are you mad that you are  brain washed lost soul ??  lol email me for some tips.. and whats more funny..me..or the fact you stalk me and reply..lol ha ha
hes got roid rage. look at him, being all hard on the keyboard and shitt. and oh yeah its vibrator not vibrater. u cant even spell. im not born from here but my english is better than yours. are you american? ive only been in the US for 9 years. did u get a h.s. diploma? G.E.D. or equivalent? do you have youtube? we wanna see you on video. or at least i wanna see you on video. i think well get a better fightu35 experience from youtube. cause hcg users are all over that website. oh yes and b12 users and roid up teens. they need your help.
Im currently taking 1cc Kynoselen injection every 3 days intramuscular. It burns like hell and leaves me itching for days after, so I have switched to SubCu and seeing how this works out for me.  This is an injection designated to veterinary use but is very popular with Eu Bodybuilders and its cheap, easy and legal to get in the states.  I have only been using it 1 month so I cant give any kind of advice on results yet (although I do notice some differences in my chest and arms since I started using) but I know a lot of people that take this for years and swear by it,