LACKING INFO
I POSTED A QUESTION THE OTHER DAY AND REALLY DID NOT GET TO FAR.  THEN AFTER READING A BUNCH ON THIS SITE IT SEEMS LIKE THE PHENTERMINE IS AT THE BASE OF THE WEIGHT LOSS.  DO YOU HAVE TO TAKE THE SHOTS AND TAKE THE PHENTERMINE FOR IT TO WORK.  AND EXACTLY WHAT IS B12 AND CAN YOU JUST TAKE THE VITAMIN FORM IN THE STORE OR FOR THAT TO WORK RIGHT DOES IT HAVE TO BE A SHOT ALSO.
All the information you are looking for is in the other pages.  However, the phentermine is an appetitie suppressant which can make you gittery and dry mouth (which helps you get your water in)  The b12 shots are for energy so you can excercise.  Together they work well.  You take the pill once a day in the morning and the shot twice a week the shot also contains lipo which disolves fat.  I am doing the combo shots only.  Do not buy the pill form of b12 it's not the same.  b12  only works when injected and you need a combo that has the lipo as well.  Hope this helps.