Weight Loss Alternatives Community
LIPO B SHOTS AND PHENTERMINE
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

LIPO B SHOTS AND PHENTERMINE

I HAVE READ SO MANY OF YOU ALLS BLOGS AND I CAN UNDERSTAND THE EXCITEMENT IN THE SUCCESS STORIES, SO I AM SURE ALL OF YOU CAN FEEL THE FUSTRATION IN MY QUESTION.  I JUST RELOCATED TO ARLINGTON TEXAS FROM ANOTHER STATE.  I HAVE GONE FROM A SIZE 16 TO A 4 AND AVERAGE ABOUT A SIZE FIVE ALL FROM TAKING PHENTERMINE AND LIPOB SHOTS OVER A SHORT AMOUNT OF TIME.  WITH THE LOSS OF JOB AND RELOCATING I HAVE NOT GAIN MUCH BUT FOR ME A POUND IS MUCH DUE TO BEING HEAVEY ALL MY LIFE AND EXCERSISE AND DIET ALONE NEVER WORKED.  CAN SOMEONE PLEASE WITHOUT ALL THE EXTRA ........PLAINLY AND POINT BLANK DIRECT ME TO A CLINIC OR DOCTOR THAT PERSCRIBES THE ADFOREMENTIONED TWO PRODUCTS.  I UNDERSTAND ALL THE OTHER PRODUCTS OUT THERE AND MOST WEIGHT LOSS CLINICS CARRY A VARIETY BUT I ONLY WANT TO KNOW A PLACE WHERE I CAN GO FOR THESE TWO PRODUCTS  REGUARDLESS OF OTHER SERVICES AND PRODUCTS  THE VENDOR MAY OFFER IN THE ARLINGTON, DALLAS, DFW AREA REGUARDLESS OF PRICE.  PLEASE JUST A SIMPLE ANSWER FROM SOMEONE THAT KNOWS  OF A PHYSICAL PLACE ....NOT A SUPPORT GROUP OR SEARCH ENGINE THAT MAY HELP ME LOCATE A PLACE. A WEBSITE AND NAME OF A PHYSICAL STANDING CLINIC OR DR  PLEASE.