Weight Loss Alternatives Community
LIPO SHOT

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

LIPO SHOT

CAN ANYONE TELL ME IS THERE A PLACE ONLINE TO ORDER THE LIPO INJECTIONS?

THANKS
You can get the lipo b12 at mydietsolutions.com
My mom works at a weightloss clinic and she buys the injections for 12.00 for 1.5 CC and 20.00 for 3.5 CC

She can send them to you just let me know. I actually have been doing these injections for a couple of months and I have lost a lot of inches. The place where is works also carry the B6 and B12 injections as well. My more is so helpful and into the the WEIGHTLOSS thing that she tries to help anyone lose weight.  She just sent someone on the forum Lipo. Just let me know if you want to order.

***@****
i would be interested in ordering but i would have no idea about the cc or what to order is there a way to contact so that I could get some informative information on what to order and how much.  would like to get some from you mom if able.  Need all the help I can get at this point.  New to the shot area, but trying to get off the weight for year's.