LIPODISSOLVE
There haven't been any posts about Lipodissolve in about a week.   I am currently having lipodissolve treatments and it's nice to hear about other people's experiences and thoughts about it as well.    Am I looking in the wrong place ?   :)  Let me know where I can locate a message board about this.  Thanks !
There was a thread with stlouis1here, but I think we filled the message quota.  
I'm 1 week in on 2nd treatment, outer thighs.  They did more shots, but over a larger section.  This one wasnt nearly as red or swollen as the first time.  
They said I should see something after this treatment, and I'm feeling quite hopeful.   I go for 3rd treatment August 4th.  I waited 3 weeks the first time, and doing 3 1/2 weeks this time, just to get it on a Friday so I'd have some weekend downtime in comfy clothes!  : )  I think 2 weeks is too soon (and others noted that as well).
Thanks for your thoughts.  I had my 1st treatment to my lower abs last week and go for 2nd treatment next week.   Along with that,  they will do my inner thighs and upper abs at the same time as that next week.   I imagine it might be a bit much all in one day,  so we'll see what happens.   I will be happy once I have had a couple more treatments so I can start noticing the magic of this stuff !! LOL.   Will keep all updated.
New to the boards - - in a panic attack over buying a treatment package on Friday, July 14th, I started searching online for answers!  I'm interested in what kinds of results for inner thigh people are having.  That was the only area I really wanted done.  I'm assuming this area is the most painful, so any pointers would be helpful...I haven't started the treatments yet in the KC office.  I had an activity on the following Saturday that wouldn't work well with having the injections the day before.  Thanks!
I have my 1st lipo dissolve treatment scheduled for next week.  Has anybody done their inner and outer thighs and banana area?  If so, please tell me how it's going.
Okay, this should make everyone laugh a bit.  One of the reasons I went on Adkins - and made it known to everyone - was so that when I did appear to lose weight, everyone would atribute it to my diet.  I didn't want anyone to know that I spent money on the lipodissolve, especially my hubby.  LOL

Anyone else feel this way?
Hi Kids,
Well, I found you all - I didn't know a new thread had been started.

My update.

I waited 4 weeks between my 3rd and 4th treatment on my abdomen.  I now have people noticing that I don't have a "belly" anymore.  This is wonderful. The pain has been worth it. I started at 148 lbs.  I am down to 134 lbs.  I have been doing Adkins diet for about 3 weeks.    

I had a different NP inject on the 3rd treatment - talk about pain and bruising - WOW!!  So, I go in for my 4th treatment this past Monday - back to the nurse who injected the first two times.  This one was wonderful.  Min. bruising, hardly any pain after the first hour.  They have started something new with the lipo injections.  They advise you to wear a compression garment to the area's.  I had an old girdle type thing from a long time ago.  I wore it for 24 hours.  Next day - minimal swelling.  Made such a difference in how I felt.  

I do have a few "knots" left and she told me to take a vibrating massager that has a heater on it - and rub it over the area's for about 20 minutes every evening.  She said it would break up the knots.  

I bought the package deal - it was scary when I signed those papers.  I am glad that I did it.  

I wish ya'all could see my results.  Good luck everyone.
how much was your treatment.
I am treating 2 area's, upper abdomen and lower abdomen.  Cost was 4000.00  (ouch!!).  6 treatments to each area.

i can see why you hid that amount from your hubby.As long as you look and feel good thats all that counts i wish you health and happiness.
Great Thread, I'm so glad I found it.  I love hearing everyone's experiences.

I have had 3 treatments for inner thighs at Advanced Lipo Dissolve in KC.  The treatments were each 3 weeks apart.  I'm scheduled for my 4th treatment this week but am considering pushing it out another 4 weeks as I still have a lot of large lumps and I know its best to wait till they are gone, yet I am anxious to get my next treatment.

The first treatment they injected my inner thighs from the front.  The second time they did it from the back b/c I still had lumps then the third they went back to the front.  

I had the most pain and bruising after the first treatment.  I've been trying Arnica and I think it helps if you take it a few days in advance.

To anyone considering inner thighs:  Bring bike shorts to the treatment to wear home.  Not too tight though as you don't want to inhibit the swelling.  I wore loose bike shorts for several days after and this helped tremendously.  Also, if you sleep on your side try putting a pillow between your legs, this really helped me.

I think the inner thigh is a painful area as I was in pain for a few days.  The night after and following day were the worse, but I managed through it with Tylenol.

I wish I could report I'm seeing fantastic results, but I'm just not sure.  I think I can tell a bit.  The 4th treatment will be interesting.

Thanks to all on this thread.  I hope it says alive, I want to hear more about others who have had 4-6 treatments.

If this works, I will do other areas (outer thigh, banana, knees and upper arms are what I want.)  But I will probably find a cheaper place in KC.  Recommendations appreciated.
Okay - what is the "banana" area that I keep hearing about?  Thanks
The banana is the back of the upper thighs, right above the rear end.   I have a lot of cellulite there and am hoping this would help.
CORRECTION TO LAST POST:

Right BELOW the rear end.

I just got back from my 1st treatmtent.  By the time I got to their desk to schedule my next appointment I started swelling.  When I got to my car I felt like I was sitting on a bunch of bee stingers.  OUCH!  But within 30 minutes or so that stinging went away and now I'm just sore and the area is hot.  I'm already  getting bumpy on the backs of my thighs.  (I had my bananas and outter thighs treated).
Anyone have any bad experiences with Lipodissolve?  It has been an awful expereince for me.  For $1400.00 I have been in pain, sick and gotten a larger abdomen than I have ever had, except for when I was pregnant.

My first treatment was not as bad as my second one.  I did however get diarrhea that I did not think was going to ever stop, along with terrible abdominal pains.  My second one was really bad.  I was not told that I would only receive one tube of numbing cream, that had to last all three treatments.  I used half of the tube on my first treatment.  So I had to divide the remainder of the tube for the second and third treatments.  It was not enough.  I was in so much pain that I was not able to leave when I was done with the injections.  I thought I was going to pass out.  That night I got so sick.  I woke up with terrible abdominal pains, broke out in a wringing wet sweat, followed by diarrhea.  It is hard to think about going back for my last treatment.  I had to buy bigger shorts.  I look terrible in a swiming suit.  I am so discouraged and depressed. I am embarassed to tell anyone that I am doing Lipodissolve.  They would think I was nuts for paying $1400.00 to be in pain, have diarrhea, and enlarge my abdomen.  I don't know what to do.
Cindy, I'm very sorry to hear about your experience.  How long have you been waiting between treatments?  I would try waiting up to 8 weeks before you go back to let the swelling subside.  And they should certainly give you another tube of numbing cream.  What is this by the way?  I did not get any and I'd love to buy some if I can.

One thing Advanced Lipo Dissolve Center did very well was the consultation.  They explained in detail the pain and the swelling and they were very accurate.  If I had not gotten such thorough information, I think I would have been rather scared.

I've never heard of the other side effects you mention.  Good luck, I hope your experience improves.
The reddish brown tint should lighten a lot within 3-4 days and then take 7-10 to go away completely.  At least that's about how it is for me.  I'm convinced Arnica taken orally and topically helps.  I think I'll keep a diary next time.

I pushed my 4th treatment out another month.  It will be a total of 8 weeks from my 3rd, for inner thighs.  The first 3 being 3 weeks apart I think were too close.

I'm very anxious, but I want to get the best results possible and from everything I'm reading here and elsewhere I think I can't go wrong by waiting.
This is day 2 after my 1st treatment.  My swelling has gone down considerably (thank goodness).  I looked like I had 1/2 a cantaloupe on each side of my thighs.  I still have a reddish brown tint in a pretty large area.  Does anybody know how long that will last?
Hi Cindy,
Sounds like you have had a bad reaction to it.  You seem to have all the side effects that they talk about.  I wonder if they use the same ingredients for your lipodissolve as the other centers - I've heard that they can use different things.  Cindy, if you go to my other thread - you can see how much pain I went through with my 3rd treatment.  I was in agony and sure whined about it.  LOL.

I had slight nausea after the first treatment, but I've been lucky - no diahrea.  

I really do think it has to do with the person giving the injections.  I've had 2 different people and "Sara" at Lipodissolve in Chesterfield Valley (MO) is the best.  Sara also gets the injections - she said that she has had everyone there give her the injections - and she didn't notice any difference.  I sure did.  My 3rd treatment with someone different was so painful and the swelling was really bad.  I also think she injected into one of the past lumps that had not dissolved totally.  My bruising was horrible - I think she went through a vein with the injection - guess it's hard to know where they are.

I'm definately on the "every 4 week" schedule now.  I waited 4 weeks this past time and could definately see great results on my abdomen.  I think 2 weeks is just not enough time for my swelling to go down.  I'm just a "sweller", If I pick a zit on my face (sorry, for the gross honesty) - it's even swollen for a day.  So, I guess if one injects this "stuff" in me - that really sets me off.

I keep hearing about the "cream" that you rub on before a treatment.  I was not even offered any.  I guess I have just toughed it out.  The compression garment (basically a high girdle) helped tremendously this past time.  Minimal swelling - will definately get that on again right after the treatment.  

With the lipodissolve center - I bought a package deal.  6 treatments to 2 area's.  There was also a deal they talked about that after I am done with these treatments - I can buy more for 100.00 each.  Wonder if I can use these 100.00 treatments on other area's.  I'll have to ask next time I go - 3 more weeks.

Take care

Hi st.louis1here,

The numbing cream is called L-M-X (lidocaine 4%)topical anesthetic cream.  It really helps because when I was getting an injection she hit a spot higher than where I put the cream and I could definitely tell the difference.  

I will tell how I chose the place I went to.  Well first I went to Advanced in Chesterfield for a consultation.  I thought that they told me that they would give me numbing cream also.  I then went to Aeterna Medical Spa in St. Peter's.  They also have other locations.  There are supposed to be two different methods out there.  They do the other one.  I think the difference is the recipe and the amount they use and the length of time between visits.  Their theory is that 4 weeks isn't long enough for the swelling to go down, and that waiting longer between visits gives the medicine more time to work.  They also say that you only need 3 visits because of this.  So what caused me to go there was less visits=less pain, and it also was $1000 less.  I can't even imagine going 6 times, even if pain was my only symptom.  

Something interesting that I discovered is that the CEO of Aeterna, Ronald Chod and the CEO (I think that is his title) Dr. Richard Muckerman, both OBGYNS are business partners of some medical research company, yet they have both gone in separate directions when it comes to Lipodissolve.  Anyway I tried contacting Dr. Chod via e-mail to make him aware of my bad experience.  I told him that I really need to speak with him before I go through this again.  But I have not heard back from him.  I don't know what I am going to do.  I am due to go back next, but I am going on vacation the following week.  And there is no way I am going on vacation looking or feeling the way I know I will.  

I can almost bet what is going to happen in the end.  They will say "Oh, you must be one of the 3%it doesn't work on".  Just like  a place I went to for a body wrap told me, when I had one done.  Well I put this place out of business between standing in their parking lot and telling people not to do it, driving around with the words "Do not go to Slender Wraps" written on the back windshield of my van, and finally contacting the Attorney General.  A friend of ours who is an attorney said if there are enough people out there that don't get results, a class action lawsuit may be filed.  But it would be a long time down the road, due to the small amount of people having this done.  It would take a while to get enough people, that did not get results, to file a lawsuit.

I wish these places would let you actually speak with people who actually had the procedure done.  But maybe there is reason why they don't offer that.  But their saying about no down time is totally false.  I could have told my employer in advance that I would not be at work, but due to their saying of no down time, I had no reason to think that I would not be able to go to work.  My work was scrambling to find a replacement for me at the last minute.
Did Aeterna offer you any kind of "gurantee" (not spelled right,lol)?  Seems like the Lipodissolve Center offered one - but, I don't remember what it was.  Maybe you can demand your money back.  I originally used their "12 month" payment plan, no interest.  I started reading reviews of the service and people were stating that they had major problems with them, like charging interest after 2 months.  I went ahead and dug in my savings and paid it off the first month.  I hate payments hanging over my head.  

I will have to ask about that cream, I've never been offered it.  

I know what you mean about having this done and trying to go to work.  I'm a nurse and turning patients the day after having this done was horrible - especially, because I didn't tell anyone that I had this done.  Every time my abdomen would rub again the bed, when pulling someone up, was excruciating.  

That is strange that the doc would not email you back.  Remember that the squeeky wheel gets the grease.  Just cause a little stink, like the other place you did, and you will probably get results.  I did that with an airline recently and they put me up in a hotel after I yelled at the counter about their lousy customer service.  I would keep on the place till you get some answers on why you reacted the way you did.  Can you find out what they injected you with?  I've never met the doc at the Lipodissolve Center.  I've always spoke with the NP's.  It's kind of funny, but being a nurse, I feel more comfortable with them.  In my area of the hospital, the nurses know more what is going on than the docs.  LOL.  

Keep us up to date on how your treatments are going.  It's so nice to hear from other's on what they are experiencing.  I still laugh at the commercial's stating this is "pain free" and "no down time".  LOL.  What a joke - guess it is better than liposuction (which I wouldn't do)- not as invasive.  No scars.  
I do wonder what those "lumps" look like.  I always wonder if they are little black, necrotic area's that are dissolving.  Better that I not know!  

I am not aware of a guarantee at Aeterna.  I didn't even know that Advanced had one until after I already had the procedure done at Aeterna.  I am not even sure if I would have went with Advanced because of having to do it every 4 weeks 6 times, especailly after knowing how the pain was after the first time.  Three times is bad enough.  I know what you mean about the nurses knowing more than the doctors know.  What would they do without you?  My daughter has ADD and the nurse practicioner where we go, knows more about it than the doctor does.  If you want to discuss things more my e-mail is ***@****.  I can also give you my phone number.
For anybody interested.....today is day 4 after my 1st treatment.  My swelling has gone down a great deal and the redness is gone.  I'm left with one small bruise and a few hard lumps on my outer thighs....smaller ones on my left side.  (I had my bananas and outer thighs done).  The soreness is gone too...unless I rub the area really hard then it just feels like sore muscles.  One of my concerns before my 1st treatment was being a "slow dissolver".  I've proved that to be wrong.  :>)  Now my next concern is that this stuff won't improve my thighs.  Only time will tell.  My next appt is August 7th.
I am very interested in starting this procedure in KC.  My question is how many times (at one visit) do they give you injections in one area?  Does anyone know how much (millilitters) each injection is? I am concerned re: side effects.  Can you take something like benadryl before you go?  Would that help?  I will be making an appointment but am still reluctant.  Thanks for any help.  I did go for a consultation but forgot to ask these questions.
I was given 20cc's total (12 injections) in each thigh.  But I had 2 treatment areas worked on (outer thighs and bananas).  I go for my 2nd treatment on Monday.  They told me I could take Benadryl for the itching if I needed it but I never itched....only had the stinging/burning sensation.  I didn't need to take anything.
this is a great thread.  lipodissolve is so new and i'm wondering what the long term affect will be.  If i had it done, i'd like to have it on my saddle bags.  anyone have it done there?  also, my tummy is the thickest, but i have a lot of damage from an emergency c-section...and saggy skin.  i'm wondering if it would be worth it there...the skin won't 'go back'.  i'm in the kc area and have a great doc.  is it okay to say the doc's name here?
hello and glad to find you all.  am in st. louis myself.  abdomen in huge pain at the moment and am completely not sure i can go back for the next 2 visits.  cindy, did you ever hear back from the docter and how are your results progressing?
okay, here is a question for you, st. louis....can you at all tell what results come from this procedure and what results come from losing a fabulous amount of weight on the adkiins diet??  also, is there anyone out there or does anyone know anyone who is thrilled they did this??  my memory from the last thread, as well as this one, is that we write during the procedures but no follow up on results.
Hi -I'm so appreciative you wrote back - thank you.  I'm glad to see you heard from the docter and you seem pleased yourself with the photos.  I don't really care about the measurements - it's the pictures that tell the story.  I will be getting in touch with the docter tomorrow about my own situation; his solution for you sounded reasonable and responsive.   I wonder if I can email you and you could send me your pictures??
Hi Megan,

I will try to make a long story short.  I made a request to speak with the CEO, who is also a doctor.  They wanted to me to come in first and get measured.  I also told them the whole story about what has taken place.  They also took pictures.  The gal who measured me said I lost 1/4 of an inch---whoopie.  I just about got home and the doctor called me.  He asked me if he could e-mail my before and after pictures to me.  He told me to call him after I looked at the pictures.  I could not believe the pictures.  I am smaller, just ask cali58, I emailed them to her.  I tried to post them here, but it wouldn't work.  The only explanation the doctor could give me about my measurements was that I was measured by two different people and maybe not in the exact same spot.  Because if you could see my pictures, it definitely looks like I lost more than 1/4 of an inch.  They say I am still swollen though.  And that it could take up to 3 months for the swelling to go away.  After seeing the pictures the doctor is confident that it is working and want me to continue.  He is going to lower the amount that is injected into me and have me do it two more times, instead of one more time.  He thinks I just could not tollerate the large amount that was injected into me.  He said the injections didn't have to be done within a certain time frame, and that I could wait for the swelling to go away before I had another treatment.  I guess I will go through with it.  It is going to be a good month before I do it though.
Hi Megan,

You can e-mail me at ***@****

Cindy
Hi Ladies!
A place here in Wichita just started doing Lipodissolve. I went for a consultation Monday. I was planning on doing one area but I know that after I do one, I'll want another so I'm going to buy two series and get a discount.

Anyway, I was wondering how large of an area or how many shots they normally do in the outer thigh (saddle bag) area? I am afraid of getting in there and them being skimpy with it.
Also, I'm hearing some conflicting advice.
I have heard not to take anti-inflammatories before the injections and I've heard that they help a lot with the swelling.
At my consultation they said not to massage the area but I've read other people say it helped them get better results. What is the consensus? When I have gotten any shot at the doctor, they said if you massage the area that it helps it spread out and get absorbed. But, I'm not sure in this case if that is good or bad:)
For the money I'm paying, I don't to screw anything up!

One more thing- has anyone considered starting a blog on livejournal or something like that so we can share pictures (and you don't have a comment quota)?
Just an idea
Thanks for your comments. It has helped me alot.
Pamcakes,

When I saw your name, I couldn't help but think of one of my favorite movies, Meet the Parents.

Both places I had a consultation with, told me not to take anti-inflamatories.  It is like they want to to stay swollen.  I was hurting so bad after my last treatment though, that I called and the nurse told me to take one ibuprofen, if I was hurting that bad.

As far as massaging goes, neither place said anything about that, but I will have to ask about that.

I only had my abdomen done and I got at least 20 injections, which is 5 needles per injection equaling at least 100 needles.  It came out to be 72 (what is it CC's?)I think.  All I know is that it was too much for me to tollerate, and that is why I am getting less next time.

Being somewhat computer illiterate, i.e. not knowing how to post a picture here, I don't even know what a blog is.  

What is the maxiumum amount of posts allowed before a thread is closed here?  If we want to continue discussing Lipodissolve, is someone going to have to eventually have to start a new thread?  And how is eveyone going to know how to find the new thread?  Can we title it Lipodissolve Continued?
If anyone is interested, I started a yahoo group.
Group home page: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/lipodissolve
You might have to copy and paste that link to get it to work.
Get a yahoo ID and click "Join this group!"

You can post photos here.

There are different delivery options for messages,
You can receive an email everytime a new message is added,
you can get an email once a day with all activity for the day or you can choose to just read the messages on the group home page. Just make sure you go into "Edit Membership" and choose which option you want.
To post a message, you just send an email to ***@****
Thank you pamcakes.  I just joined the group.  I am usa_rainmaker over there.

I am 5 weeks past my 3rd lipodissolve appointment for the inner thighs.  I am very glad that I have pushed out my 4th appointment a total of 8 weeks past my third.  I still have a lot of lumps.  I think they are shrinking but they are very much there.

I'd like to have the place measure me again because I just cannot see any results yet.  I finally bought a tape measure myself so I will track it from here on out.  I feel like my weight fluctuates so much throughout the month anyway.

They said I may notice something after 3 sessions.  I wish!  I want to do more areas and am anxious to start but I'm going to wait to see how this works first.  I got an amazing price deal b/c I know someone who works at the place, but it was only for 6 total sessions.

Also, I want to do my arms but not in the summer.  I'm estimating this process to be a 6-8 month effort to get the full results.  If it works and is permanent, I think its worth the wait and the money but again at this time I am very anxious.

I wish I knew from place to place what the differences were.  I'm assuming the chemical is all the same and perhaps the amount they inject each time varies?

See you on yahoo I hope!
Thanks for setting up the Yahoo group site.  I am ropergaljm on your new site.
hi everyone, thanks for setting up yahoo group.  am hoping the successful 'after' pic ture people will post their good news.  meanwhile, has anyone done upper and lower abs and have they seen improvement in the upper?
I'm glad to know where the banana was located as I had never heard part of the body called a banana before.

You brave women who were gutsy enough to go for it, I salute you.  It shows your faith in modern medicine and the knowledge that a diet can only go so far, then that "ugly brown fat" as I have heard it refered to, or just ancient fat as I refer to it is impossible to budge.  My belly has hung over my abdoman as long as I can remember, truly, I have no recollection of that area ever being flat.  It's probably a family trait as plumptness has been prevelent on both sides of the family.

I hear in your postings mostly how painful this procedure is and not much results.

What exactly makes the fat cells dissolve what is in the lipodissolve injections?  And - what happens to all the blood vessels that appear to be right under the top layer of skin?  

The commercials I have heard say come in - your 1st treatment is $40.  I can see that's a bunch of baloney from the other postings.  

One woman spoke of some treatment that I can't remember the name of, but it sounded like they iron you - was it something-smoothing???  Has anyone had that?  It doesn't seem to require shots/injections but what does that treatment accomplish?

I saw something on a medical program on cable tv where this woman endured a horrific operation where they cut her belly (like mine) off and then they stitched her up.  She had other areas of fat removed as well.  Like me, she never remembers having a flat abdomen.

Thank you for any input.
-Elphaba in Kirkwood, MO
St. Louis, I am so excited!   I had my first lipodissolve treatment about 10 days ago in my abdomen and my friend had her saddlebag area done.  We are both thrilled with the results already. The doctor was very professional, the price was only $200.00 per site and he administered 40cc's in one treatment. Make sure that your doctor is certified for Lipodissolve.   I know that some facilities have certified doctors on staff but that then they train others in their office to administer the injections.  Be sure you ask your doctor how many cc's he is injecting.  They can inject up to 100cc's safely but most places, I am told, only give 20cc's at once.  I had burning in my abdomen for a couple of hours after with a little tenderness for 48 hours.  We both had no bruising.  The doctor wrapped the areas with an Ace bandage which really helped the area feel better.
We are going back for our 2 week follow up this week.  We can both tell a difference after the first treatment.  Was anyone told to massage the area or use a heating pad?
I was re-reading the posts and came across yours again. I am curious how your 3rd treatment (Aug 4) to your outer thighs is coming along.  I just had my 2nd treatment this past Monday.  I am getting anxious to see results....so far I see nothing.  Any input would be appreciated.  Have you become a member of the new lipodissolve group site in Yahoo?  I'm Ropergaljm on that site.
I had my first treatment yesterday for my love handles. I am a pretty thin/lean man, but have always had love handled nevertheless. Our plan is for 3 more treatments each a week apart. So, for me this is more of a body contouring exercise instead of losing weight per se. I suppose that, depending on results, it is possible we might do more treatments.

I have some redness and swelling at my injection sites, but nothing else to report.

I will keep the group posted.

The treatment was administered by a RN at the Institute of Anti-Aging (run by Dr. Richard LeConey).

If any others have experience with spot reduction of love handles I would like to hear from them.
yurangel...how is your weightloss going now with the lipodissolve?  I want to do it but somewhat hesitant since reading all the comments. The price you paid seems realistic compared to some others I've talked to. Is it possible to find out where you went to have yours done? Hopefull it is close to me and I can go there to.
Thanks a lot!
I've seen KC and St. Louis, but has anyone had it done in Springfield, MO?  I've had consultation and will have my first injections soon on upper abdomen.  After reading about Cindy G's experience, I'm a little nervous.  Any good ab stories?
Vols, My weight has stayed the same but I lost almost 1/2 inch in my abdomen in 2 weeks.  My doctor was quite surprised.  He said usually the 3rd-6th week is when most of the fat loss occurs.  I can really tell a difference in the way my clothes fit.
My doctors name is Dr. Brent Palmer (314)966-7570.  He is located just west of 270 on Olive in the Tempo medical building.  Let me know if you decide to go to him.  Good luck!
Hello everyone!  I just got my first procedure done on my lower abs this Monday afternoon.  I must say I am feeling pretty good.  My stomach is still very much swollen, but I"m told that will go down.  The pain for me was just the first 24 hours.  I was wondering, I haven't really heard anything good from anyone regarding their lower abs.  How are peole doing with that?  I got mine done at the LipoDissolve Center in St. Louis.  I go back for my 2nd treatment on the 28th.  I'm getting married in February and wanted my "pooch" to go away.  Will be getting married in Mexico on a beach!
Please let me know good and bad!!
Hi all, I am getting my first lipodissolve treatment next friday at the Aeterna Medical Spa in Sunset Hills...has anyone gone there, or heard results from anyone who has?
Also, the one thing i did like about Aeterna vs. Advanced was, well of course the cost, and they said if for some reason you cant tolerate the procedure you could transfer over your purchase basically to any other thing they do there at the facility. I also found out that the money back guarantee that Advanced Lipodissolve offers is only valid if you participate in the diet they supply ...has anyone heard that, or know if it is true?
Thanks for the reply. When i did go to advanced lipodissolve, i did ask about the guarantee, because i do have a medical condition and i wasent sure if anything would affect it.  The girl told me that before they would do any refunds, they would have to try other methods, and then go thru a comprehensive visit with THEIR doctors, but it wasent like they would just give me a refund
I Just signed up at LipoDissolve and they did not give me a diet to follow or go on.  They told me if I do not see results than they will refund my money back to me.  They do measure you and take pictures of you, so thats how they will be able to tell if you are getting results from it.  
Now, I do know that you "should" go on a diet while they are doing it.  You should not be eating more than what you did before. None if this will work if you gain weight, so at least try and keep your weight where you are.
I just found all of you today. I have been a patient at Adv. LipoDissolve for the past 8 months. I was not over-weight, but needed to rid myself of the stubborn pockets of fat that won't go away. I have always worked out daily, but some areas wouldn't respond. Don't expect over night results. It is different for everyone. Some people dissolve more slowly than others. I was getting injections every 2 weeks for several months in my outer thighs, bananas and lower abs. When you get injections that ofter the areas remain swollen and they tell you to take at least a month or so off. I did and then they injected me again and then I took about 2 months off because I was going on a cruise with my hubby. When I returned, my thighs measured 2 inches smaller and my abs were also about 2 inches smaller. They are now tweaking the areas and getting anything that still needs work. I am swollen again, but I also added my love handle area and it is swollen. I will need several more treatments there. I figure it will take 9 or 10 months before I see the final results. Don't take anything but Benedryl or Tylenol during the treatment period. They wany the area to remain inflamed. That is what irritates the fat cells and causes them to dissolve. I do recommend using a hand held heat massager starting 1 week after your area is treated. It helps break up the nodules and soften up the area, so it can be re-injected. Over all I am very pleased with the results I am seeing. I also highly recommend you wear a compression (body slimmer) garment afterwards for the first 2-3 days. If you want to write me with more questions, my e-mail is ***@****. Hang in there and remember people respond at rates.
Hi everyone!

I'm new to this.... so please bear with me.  My husband and I have put a lot of thought into this Lip Dissolve procedure.  
I would love to have it done but, I am so scared I won't see results.  How long before any of you saw any real results?
I am worried. I had the lower abdomen done 2 days ago.  It's 10pm. The upper part of my tummy has gone down.  But I am swollen in my lower labia regions.  I am not confortable with this and the swelling is getting more swollen.  I am a little freaked out. If anyone has had this experience, please post something to help ease my mind. Thanks!
I am in day 2 of my 2nd procedure. About a month ago I did only the lower abs and glad I started slow. I started seeing minor results in about the second week.

I just went back and had lower abs, upper abs, and loves done. they injected 40 injections. It did not hurt, but I think it was too much to handle and I will slow it down, both in amount and time between visits. The Advanced people recommend every 2 weeks, and I have seen on internet some advising 1 week, but my experience is that I would rather slow it down.

I can't be sure that getting sick last night (vomit, diarria, and bad headache) was due to the amount of the injections. Has anyone else had these symptoms? I don't get sick often, but I was recently on a flight where I heard the flight attendents talking about a sick person, so maybe it is just a coincidence. I can't be sure to blame the lipodissolve but I think I will only do 2 rather than 3 areas at a time. I did see results from first lower abs.

The advertisement of no down time is incorrect. For me, the best appointment is Thu evening and take Fri and weekend off to hide the swelling. I am only about 15 lb over slim weight, so the
swelling is very noticeable. I think I would rather go slower, 4 + weeks in between and not so many injections. I think it will take about 8-10 months. Will keep you posted.

I think it is going to work, based on my one lower abs visit before this one. Lots of swelling this time, maybe because I had 3 areas and 40 injections. The injections don't hurt at all, but the next 2 days is tough. I advise calling this "down time" and arranging your
schedule accordingly.

Thanks for sharing your experiences.
I went to several different places to consult about different doctors doing lippodisolve otherwise known as mesotherapy. My first advice to everyone is make sure the doctor doesnt have coupons in the papers. If they need o drum up business, then they are not that great. Second is make sure the doctor is either a dermatologist or plastic surgeon and a bariatric physician ( a weight loss specialist) if you want to work on your cellulite or fat spot reduction.

Also ask the doctor what they use in their solution, because their are alot of doctors trying to make thousands of dollars on these mesotherapy sessions, and who knows what they are injecting. they could be injecting vitamins and they call it lipodissolve. You would be surprised how some of the doctors I asked, either didnt want to tell me, or they had no more than 2 different ingredients. One of them didnt even know!!!!! this is sad.

The doctor I finally felt comfortable surprisingly was 3 blocks away from my house in Beverly Hills. Regardless, he actually spent the time with me on my 1st consult untill all my questions were answered, that was Green light #1 for me. But then he blew me away by his formula, there is a mixture of 10 or so different ingredients in his formula. He then explained to me the reasoning behind each ingredient and how everything works together to bust my fat. by the way he explained this to me on a diagram so I the layman can understand.

Ok regardless of Dr. K's knowledge, and his artistic treatment method, the treatments are very comfortable. I went every other week. Started noticing results after week one and since then. I have been concentrating on a protein diet. very minimal bruising. I had swelling 1 time and it was gone in 1 day.
And he does not charge by body part. he asked me to leave it up to him. He treats my belly, love handles, both thighs and hips, he basically draws on your body what you should look like and he sculpts you with the injections.
Overall, he is cheaper than the other places and I am very comfortable in his hands. His staff pampers me everytime. Delight Medical has true customer service.

my bottom line: make sure the doctor knows what he is doing. anyone can show you before and after pictures, make sure he talks to you and explains whats being done to you.

I dont want to advertise his info out on these pages, but if you want his info email me at ***@**** I will be more than happy to share my experience with you.
I just noticed that my email was blocked from my message above. Well If you guys need to know his info just call  Delight Medical & Wellness Center and they will tell you who the doctor is.
sorry my email was blocked. I feel like I have gained so much knowledge I can share with all of you who need it. I will periodically try to check this forum to see if anyone has questions for me. Good Luck. remember....ask questions, test your doctor
hi there, i'm so glad to read these posts, they have been really helpful! i just went in yesterday for my first lipo dissolve treatment. this was about 9-10am.  i had injections on both hips. i went home and wore a "spanx" type garment, and i was totally fine.  the injections didn't hurt, i had my swelling and redness, which is totally normal and expected.  i didn't have any discomfort or pain.  HOWEVER...i DID have diarrhea for 12 hours!  from about 8:30 pm to still, kinda now...10am! no cramping, just total diarrhea.   i called my doctor this morning, and he said that he has heard of this sometimes happening and that it will go away soon.  i'm supposed to go back on July 20 for another session, but i'm afraid of the diarrhea again!  anyone else experience this?
I totally trust this doctor, as he did my tummy tuck and breast augmentation last year.
Hey everyone! Check out this information about lipodissolve. I don’t really know what to make of it all but the procedure seems to be raising lots of unanswered questions: “http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/medicalnews.php?newsid=70876”
“http://online.wsj.com/article/SB118160554567831887-search.html?KEYWORDS=rundle”
Oh and this website I found also seems to be pretty informative: www.lipotreatmentfacts.org.
Anyone have any thoughts regarding all this?
Has anyone has this done in Maryland?  I was thinking about doing my abs at MDR Clinic in Columbia, MD?
My swelling and soreness lasted for nearly a week.  I have high hopes for results but it is too so to tell. I had my first treatment last Thursday for "saddlebags".  My swelling was outrageous and I was unable to fit into my clothes (including sweats) for the first three days.  I am very "hippie" so it is still uncomfortable putting on my slacks.  I had all of the common symptoms but they were very mild (except the swelling) and I did not get any two at the same time.  
I had a treatment done in MD.  I went to the center in Rockville on 7/19/07.  It was a very nice facility but they kinda run a little behind schedule.
OK.....just so I know.. 'lipodesolve' treatment..is ?? they inject you with lipotropics ? or so sort of liposuction ??
Lipo-dissolve involves a series of microinjections administered by specially trained medical professionals.  The injections are generally pain free.  There are side-effects.  The compound injected consists of two naturally occurring substances, which is produced by a state-licensed pharmacy. There are anywhere between 1 to 4 treatment sessions, depending on the area treated.
yes but lipotropics do not work ,sorry :)
(Lipo Dissolve)
Lipo-dissolve is a procedure which removes stubborn pockets of fat that one can't get rid of despite proper dieting and exercise. A compound is injected into the fat layer of targeted areas, and over time, the fat dissolves and passes through the body as waste. It is a non-surgical fat removal procedure.  The substances used in lipo-dissolve are standardized, although providers may use slightly different proportions of the two primary ingredients, which are phosphatidylcholine (PC) and deoxcycholate (DC).  This procedure is only available through a physicians care with a treatment program.

(Lipotropics)
Three amino acids that are essential for the health of your liver. Your liver is the organ responsible for removing fat and toxins from your body, so if it is healthier, it will work better for you. B12 gives you a huge energy boost, which helps you to burn calories.

The vitamin cocktail included in the B12 and Lipotropic shots are compounds that enhance liver function and increase the flow of fats and bile from the liver and gallbladder. By definition, a lipotropic substance decreases the deposit, or speeds up the removal of fat (lipo = fat, tropic = stimulate) within the liver. The key amino acids used to make these shots are: Vitamin B12, Choline, Methione, and Inositol.  Anyone can administer Lipo shots.
I have a question Y'all...i am interested in geting lipodissolve, but i want to know if it is worth it. Is the pain worth it? how fast are results after the first dose is there a change??
I I think it is total worth the pain, if you have pain that is which I really didn't. As a doctor once told me...which is worse for you, the pain and cost of a procedure or looking at the problem area that seems to bug you day in and day out. I just had my first procedure done 3 days ago and it was a breeze. I never expected it to be that easy. I had my hip area done because after 2 kids, damage was definitely left that I had a hard time getting rid of in the gym. The pain was minimal, felt like small needle pricks and I had intense itching afterwards for about 30 minutes. After that I swelled but it didn't hurt, just an uncomfortable feeling. I swelled and bruised pretty bad the first 2 days. I feel great though. The procedure for me was 500.00, one area which I thought was reasonable considering the alternative of surgery which for a tummy tuck is 9500.00. I go back for measurements and all in a week. I am really hoping this works for me as I am so excited and I think this may be the next best thing. If my hips seem to take to this well and I lose inches then I am going to go back for another area soon.
Are we having the same procedure??!?!?!?  Lipodissolve vs mesotherapy.  My one area "saddle bags" was a total of 2100 in Rockville, MD.  I am about to round out week three and I am still experience swelling, soreness and some pain.  The nurse said this is normal.  Yes, the procedure itself was a breeze, but the aftermath has left me wondering if I am going to go back.  Overall, I feel like a whale.  I was already round in the hips and now my biggest area is swollen.  I wear a uniform and am still have tendernss when I put it on and the imprint of whatever touches the area left on my skin.  The first week to ten days I couldn't even think about putting it on.  One, because it wouldn't fit and two because of the pain.  A lot of this might be in part to the dose ( I got the max allowed for my weight in one session )
Has anyone done LD at Medsculpt, Tysons Corner, VA? I 've done my upper and lower abs 4 weeks ago, I am still tender. I returned  to my size after a lot of swelling, but I am not getting smaller. They told me I need 3 treatments, 6-8 weeks apart. I guess I want to see results too soon... But I start loosing my hope!
I had lipodissolve done at MedSculpt but at their Rockville location.  Had my lovehandles done.  I was bruised and sore for about a week to a week and a half.  I still had spots that were tender right up until my 2nd treatment date.  Still had some nodules too.  I had not noticed a change at that point.  Pretty frustrating.  They tell you that you probably won't until after your 2nd treatment and they were right.  About 5 weeks after my 2nd treatment I measured myself.  I had lost 2.5 inches!  I had not been measuring myself all along because after my 1st treatment I had given up.  I started to notice my pants getting bigger after my 2nd treatment but didn't really notice just how much I lost since I wear scrubs to work every day.  I totally understand your frustration but it's well worth the wait!  I just had my 3rd and final treatment and can't wait to see how much more I lose.  Hang in there!
Thanks!Thanks!Thanks! You would not believe how much you helped me! After I've read your message I felt so much better! I am going for my second treatment too soon (just 5,5 week after my first), but I have to.. since I am leaving for a trip in two weeks , and then I am going for another business trip in two weeks, so I have it to get done and have some time for my swelling to get down... They told me if I have nodules I have to postpone the next treatment, otherwise it will hurt more, but I can't!!! But I promise myself that I will wait for 8 weeks before 3rd treatment. I really really want it to work! I've never had  flat somach in my entire life, even though I never was overweight... 5'4" 126lb.. Well, I will let you all know how it goes.
I had my 2nd round of injections 4 days ago.  I had my 1st set 2 weeks before.  That time I only had my inner thighs injected.  They swelled, and were red and bruised for a few days, but overall it seemed ok.  I did not lose any inches with the 1st dose.  I was back to my original size but still slightly tender when it was time for my 2nd injection.
This time, I had my outer thighs done too.  There was a little more pain this time, I guess because I had both inner and outer done.  I was very sore for about 12 to 18  hours, but much better after that.  I started using Arnica gel (for bruising) before this 2nd round of injections, and I think it has helped.  I don't think you can totally prevent bruising, but I can tell I'm not nearly as bruised as the 1st time.
Now that I'm 4 days post-injection, I'm still slightly swollen, but not as much as during the 1st time.  I hope this means I'll start to see a little difference in a couple weeks.  I'm set up on an every 2 week schedule.
I had the lipodissolve done about three weeks ago on my stomach, love handles, and right below my butt.  I have given birth to two babies with no pain meds, and have had two low back surguries and knee surgery, also breast implants which I did not use pain medication for my pain.  After I was injected with my first area, my right hip, which was about 2 syrynges, the burning began.  By the time she was finished the burning was intensifying.  I was in so much pain, I was shaking.  I couldnt even sit to use the restroom.  My burning pain felt just like a grease burn, that gets deeper the more you try and cool it with ice.  Finally after 5 and a half hours of this horrible pain, it finally stopped, and I was very sore for about a week, and very swollen.  Now that I am ready for my next visit I am scared, but at least prepared on how I react to the injections.  I already have great results in my stomach area and below my butt. I still need more work on the love handles.  I will definately take pain meds before my next visit.  I still have a little soreness and lumps but they diminish with time.  I would like to know if anyone else has experienced the same burning (yellow jacket sting, jellyfish sting or grease burn) is the only way to describe it.    
I also had the swelling from my stomach reach down to my pubic area, I was also horrified.  It all went away. No worries
I am very interested in having this done.  Has anyone used a clinic in Philadelphia?  If so could you please let me know about your experience?  I want to have my stomach done.  After 2 kids, I need to have my pooch done.  It's not really that bad so I am hoping that maybe one treatment would do it.  
I am going for my consult tomorrow. Here in San Antonio. I have heard alot of good about lipodissolve . I had a tummy tuck done a year ago. But had to go get lower right side liposuction ed because it was uneven. It has left small pockets in my skin. This is suppose to help smooth it out. Also want upper stomach done. I am getting it for , 6 treatments for $600. The place I am going was on the news and is suppose to be a very honorable place.
thanks everyone for all the great feedback and information. I am curious if anyone has had lipo on the neck area. If so was there a lot of swelling? How long did the swelling last.?
I was thinking about getting some lipodissolve on my upper and lower abs. I haven't scheduled a consultation yet. I was wondering if anyone had this done that could tell me about how much they spent and what they did. How much it hurt and for how long. I'm so scared to do this that I want as much info as possible before I talk to my husband about this or call to get it done.
Ok Had my first series of 13 shot yesterday. Not bad. Was alittlle sore last night. I am better today. AM back at work. No problem. For all of u in so much pain, u need to make sure they mixed it right and know what they are doing. I asked every question before I said I would do it. Made sure he was doing it for sometime. Talk with people who had done it though him. He is a Doctor that has been practicing for quiet some time. Said I should notice by third visit. I go back once a week. So I will let u know how things go.
Just had it done. Spent $600 for 6 treatment a week apart getting a series of 12 shots each time. I actually hardly felt the shots at all. About 30 minutes to a hour I started feeling sore. Nothing that I could bear. Felt like I got sunburned. Today It is a little sore but not bad. I am working without it bothering me. Let you know how it go's. Go back next Wednesday for next shots. Said I should start noticing by 3r one. So we will see.
OK it has been 3 days since my first series of shot. Doing great. Still have some knots , but they are disappearing. Which is faster then expected. No pain no more. Been working out at gym. I think it helps to move around. Go this Wednesday for next series of shots. They are a week apart. So we will see what happens then. Will let everyone know how I am doing. I am all for lipo dissolve this far..
Has anyone had any trouble with an upset stomach following lipodissolve?  I had my first treatment two weeks ago and I still have an upset stomach that just won't go away?  I am afraid to go in for my next treatment because of this.  I'm hoping this is temporary.  I have never had stomach problems before.  I kind of wish I never would have started this.  
Has anyone used the Plano TX office?  What does everyone mean by "make sure it is mixed right"?
Well day 6 after first series of shots. Doing great. I can actually tell already. Not much but my husband noticed too. Go for next series of 6 tomorrow. My Husband is even going. Tels u he is impressed with how it is working.  Boy I am plugging this. Should pay me for doing. *L*  I am very positive about it. Feel free to ask me any question. If I can I will answer them or find out for u.
Betty
My Doctor said it shouldn't bother your stomach at all.  I had asked him that before I started. My stomach was sore after. But it has been 6 days and I feel fine now. Do u maybe have acid reflux. It kind of sounds like it. I have it and am on meds for it.That is what it sounds like.
Some it has been said use more vitamins and stuff then should be used to thin it. Should be  what I was told 50/50 . I go to Genesis Medical Spa on Hwy 10 just outside San Antonio.
Thanks.  My stomach is starting to feel better.  I go in for my 2nd treatment next week. I am a little apprehensive, but I think I will try one more treatment and see how it goes. The swelling has gone down considerably, so I am feeling better about it.  
I'm very interested in lipodissolve.  But I'm confused on how the process works regarding the series of shots they give you per session.  I want my outer and inner thighs done and maybe even my "banana roll", so how would they go about doing that?

Also, I noticed that several places offer home kits where you order the product online and just inject yourself.  I read the 2 reviews and both costumers said they were nervous about injecting themselves but were impressed with how much money they saved to have the same results. Has anyone tried a take home kit?  
I am not sure on the series of shots. But like I said before I am getting 12 shots per series. I think the more shots which each series the more discomfort it would cause. My discomfort was very little.And I am able to see some small results already.Was told I wouldn't notice till 3rd or 4th series of shots. As for home kits I would only do it you were trained on how much and how far to insert needle . Areas where to insert..etc.. I am not comfortable doing it myself. I can put a needle in someone other then myself. But can't do it to self.
Had my second series of shot yesterday. Doing great.. Little sore, but nothing bad. Even going to workout after work.  My Husband even started on the series of shots for 5 weeks. Let ya all know how we are doing. Have a Great-Day!!!
How was the swelling during your first series of shots?  I'm trying to figure out if I could have this done during my lunch break and go back to work.  

Have you had any problems with discoloration of your skin?

Does anyone have any before and after pictures?
I wish you all luck with this one.  Both my sister and I tried this method with no success.  I treated my upper stomach.  I started treatments in Feb 07 I had the 6 treatments, after the first one with 3 vials half full I felt on the next treatments I could take more, soooo..I increased to 4 full vials the second treatment.  Each time I looked like I was hiding a watermelon under my shirt.  After that I took 6 full vials for the remaining 4 treatments, I was determined to be successfulI.  That would total about 60 to 70 injections on thoes visits, very painful but it didn't last more than 2 days.  During this time I was concerned that it wasn't working and told them about it but they kept stringing me along saying not to worry.  I completed my 6th treatment in mid May.  I then waited 6 weeks for my review.  At the review I was told that I was a non responder and should receive 3 more treatments.  At that time my before and afters showed that my upper stomach had changed shape but the fat was still there.  I also still had many, many, many lumps that had not gone away, thoes lumps are still with me today and I am wondering if they are ever going away.  I refused the 3 treatments and wanted a refund or partial refund but was told without the 3 extra treatments they would not consider it.  I stated why would I want more shots if I am a non responder and they told me thoes were the rules.  If I wasn't still holding on to the lumps from shots back in May I might have considered it.  During treatment I have followed all the rules, massage, exercise, water and diet so there is no excuse for this not to work.  I started this treatment weighing 153lbs and still weigh that today, I am 5'5.  This was a long, painful, expensive, disapointing experience.   I think this program is for thoes who want to rid themselfs of small amounts of fat like the girl in the comercial, the one getting the shots.  While in the clinic I spoke with other people getting treatment and some were experiencing no results also.  The ones who were getting good results were already skinny, as were the girls working in the clinic who said they used it.  I wish you all luck, I am on to the Dr. Simmons protocol that Kevin Trudeau speaks about on his show.  
I had swelling for about 3 days and it gradually went away.  I has very little pain with my first series of shots. But it has alot to with if u handle pain well. To me it felt like a sunburn. I would suggest doing it after work. Just in case . The swelling really didn't start till the next day. Discoloration I had none.  I have a pic I took before. But am waiting till the 5 weeks to take another one. But it is best to measure before and then about 6 to 8 weeks after u are done. But am told u should see a difference between the 3rd and 5th series of shots.
I was told right from the start it does not work for everyone.  But I was willing to take a chance on it. And I was told not to massage areas. And that it could take up to 8 weeks for knots to disappear . I feel I have been lucky. I am getting 12 shots every week. By the next week my knots are gone. And I was told this is not for people that are really over weight. This is for people that have areas that don't seem to get smaller with diets and exercise. But also was told to make sure to exercise too when getting the shots. I am sorry they didn't work for u. But it seems like u got alot of shots at one time. My Husband has started this also , but he is doing it to get him started on losing some weight. Knowing this will only cause him to lose a few inch should it work. But he says it is a start. And he also know not every it will work for. U also can't take any motrin  or drugs like. It stops the affect of the shots. Tylenol is the only pain meds that should be taken. I asked so many questions before I went ahead with it. I knew there was a chance it wouldn't work for me.  But I know people it has worked for and seen there results. SO I took a chance. Even though I might be losing my money.
I am curious, thoes of you who talk about getting only 12 shots makes me wonder how little product you are receiving.  I received 6 syringes completely full of product.  That entaled about 60 to 70 actual injection across my upper stomach.  I go to the Fig center in Scottsdale,Az.  Is anyone else going there?
I am going for my first consult this week, in TX.  I am also focusing on my stomach area.  Can you please tell me how long ago your series was, and what the results were?  Soreness, itching, swelling, knots - basically the effects listed in most postings.  How long are you waiting between series?
I bought a series of 6 treatments for $2000.   I began treatments in Feb.07.  I experienced all the symptoms.  With the extremely large quantity  of injections I was receiving (read the above post spareme 8/24) I swoll up like a watermelon was under my shirt.  It feels like a sever sunburn or like you got attacked by a swarm of bees.  Stinging lasts for only a day, the next day I was stiff and sore like someone inserted a steel plate under my skin, bending was difficult.  Knots or noduals are the expected effect.  Unfortunatly my noduals are not going away like they told me they would.  My last shots were mid May and I still have a stomach full of noduals.  My shots were sometimes 2 weeks apart or 3 weeks apart.  One time I had to wait a month because the tech said I had to many noduals to do another treatment, then when I went back 2 weeks later with the same amount of noduals that tech said it didn't matter.  I found the treatment center to be very inconsistant, and after read all the posts here I think the inconsistantcy is throughout the country.  For me this turned out to be a distaster, I am sorry I did it.  I should have done the liposuction I was considering in the first place, at least I would have been done and healed by now with an improved shape.  7 months since I started this and I am still the same, what a shame.  I wish you luck.
From all the research I've done on the internet.  Each site will tell you that lipodissolve is for average weight/thin individuals that are looking to lose an inch or two of fat in areas that won't respond to diet and exercise.  

I'm also worried about the inconsistency with each treatment.  And there seems to be about a 50/50 chance that it will or will not work.  I guess that's why it's not approved by the FDA.  I think there is still alot they don't know about lipodissolve.
Well it the the fifth day since my second series of 12 shots. I feel great. Had a little bruising but nothing bad.  First off I only paid $600 for 5 series of 12 shots.  This Doctor I am going to only will do one area at a time. And from looking at everyone else's prices is very reasonable (even cheap). I knew from the get go what liposdissolve  doesn't work for all. And that I might be ot my money if it didn't work. Well You can believe me or not, But I can tell it has made my stomach smaller. That is after the swelling went down. It is not alot , but I feel the difference. And I only had two treatments this far. I think some might be sensitive to the lipodissolve as to why some are sorer or more swellon or don't get results.  But just like with any plastic surgery u really don't know the results till after. If you are expecting something unrealistic, no matter u will never be happy. Lipodisolve is not for people that are out to loss alot of fat. It is for small problem areas. As for getting 60 to 70 injections at once. That wouldn't of been for me.    And I would of never paid $2000 for something that you are told (at least I was) that it does not work on everyone.  But I was willing to try it for what I paid and very happy thus far. Can't wait to see how much more. Was told it will take up to 8 weeks to see all results. I think if u are not comfortable with anything you shouldn't do it then. U need to ask lots of Questions too. (write them down) before with Doctor.
I have never had cosmetic Surgery or any treatments besides Endermologie.  I called FIG for a free consultation for them to tell me $2400 per area and a total of $8,000 for abs, love handles, banana on the butt and very, very small bra fat.  The proceedure was not even administered by a Doctor only a Nurse Practitioner.  I have found Derm Laser Institue of Dallas 214-373- Skin.  They only charge $450 per area $650 for 2 and $850 for 3 NOW THAT I CAN AFFORD.  Don't get caught up on Prestige and Price.....  It's all the same.  I hope this helps... Also I have not done the proceedure yet.  I am still researching.
Is anyone willing to share their height/weight/size.  I am 5-7; 164lbs; loose size 12.  I'm hoping to reduce my "belly" and hips to wear a loose size 10.  I am trying to get a fair understanding of body shapes and sizes that have tried the treatments.
I am 5'6" and vary between 135-140 lbs.  I am either a kinda tight size 8, or a loose size 10.  I have had 2 rounds of injections to my inner thighs and 1 round to my outer thighs.  I go back for my next round tomorrow.  So far no changes, but I'm hoping for a difference over the next few injections.
I decided not to do the proceedure as of now.  I am going to wait, workout a little harder and try endermologie. they claim it does the same thing. No Shots.  There is not enough information and after reading some of these testimonial I am going to wait.  I am about 125 lbs 5 5 and cannot afford for the proceedure to go wrong or cause any inflamation.

For all we know this could set up cancer later like the sliicone breast implants.  If it is not FDA approved and Fig made you  sign your life away I don't need to do it. I'd rather do Smartlipo before I try these injections.  I am going to start with endermologie and go from there.
I started lipo-dissolve in June of 2006 and I have no results AND I have very ugly bumps on my outter thighs, love handles, and lower ads. My body is in worst shape than when I started...My advice to ALL is to NOT DO IT!!!! and if you have GET A LAWYER!!!!!!
Well had my third series of 12 shots. Stung alittle bit more . But today(next) I am better. I don't know who did yours rrencia, but it sounds like they didn't do something right. I too would get a lawyer if that happened to me. Sorry things didn't work for u.  But so far things are good. I can see it in areas now where it has gotten smaller. Now remember these are not big changes . Lipo dissolve is for troubled areas. And I am starting to see it is helping.
What re the areas you are working on and what were the before measurements?
Today I am on my 2nd day after my 4th series of shots.  Both the 3rd and 4th times I REALLY swelled up (lower abdomen).   I found that this weekend I am pretty exhausted.  I know I didn't take enough time to rest and relax after my other shots, so this time I wanted to take it easy and now found that i needed too.

It seemed like just when I was seeing results it was time for another series of shots.  I am looking forward to seeing my final look in another 60 days from now.  

One of my client / friends thoght I really had dramatic results from the LD but I wasn't sure it was THAT dramatic???  Well see.

Carol
Hey going for my 4th series of shots today. Spareme : I am doing upper and lower abs. My measurements when I started were about 34 1/2 to 35 inches. I have not measured  myself since.  Waiting till I am done. At my eight weeks after start.  But it is noticeable just looking in a mirror I can tell. Like I said I had, had a tummy tuck over a year and a half ago. After that the Doctor did some lipo suction to even it out. But I got alot uneven skin. How can I say this, puckers in belly around belly button. And my stomach is now smooth again. Thay is how I really know it is working. Also like CarolK63 said the 3 rd shot I had seem to sting alittle more and I swelled up it seemed more. It it true u just start noticing and it is time for another series of shots.
I have had 2  ab treatments about 8 weeks apart. I have seen a little result, but the most disappointing thing is i have gained weight on my lower back and thighs. Has anyone else gained weight?  I still have some nodules after about 4 weeks. I am not sure whether to go back for the 3rd treatment. My clothes are still tight and I'm wondering if i may one of the nonresponders.  Any thoughts??
I get mine treatments weekly. Except next week skipping a week because I am going to coast for weekend. Had My forth yesterday. Wasn't as bad as 3rd. My Husband had his 3rd series of 12 shots. I can really notice it on him. He say he can really tell on me too. I can see it. As for gaining weight in other areas, no I haven't. But if u are not changing your eating or exercising or some people think that because they are doing this can eat alittle more. It doesn't work like that. The fat cells in your body that are still there can expand more.I was told also that u wouldn't notice a big difference till your 5th series of shot. But because I do work out have noticed it already. As for the lumps, I asked that question to Doctor yesterday because I have a few that haven't disappeared yet. He told me everyones body is different and it will be different for everyone. Some the lumps will disappear in days some will take up to 6 weeks or more. I know some of my have disappeared in days but some are taking longer. But My Husband and I are very Happy with are results so far.
you mentioned your husband got his 3rd series of 12 shots. When i get my treatments, i get about 60 injections.  Is this because a smaller area?  I am very careful of my diet and get moderate excercise.  I am a very active person on a daily basis.  I probably just haven't allowed enough time to see results.  Thanks.
There are different ways each Doctor does it. U are probably getting smaller doses to each area . Where as they are giving bigger doses in each shot. But every time we go back the shots are in a different area. My Husband by the way is getting his abs done. His belly was rather large. 48 waist. He did this to get a push. And it is working. He is seeing results and now starting to eat better and exercise some to lose even more. I have not gain weight in any other areas , not that I have noticed. I am very obsessed with trying looking good, so I would notice more fat on me. Which as of now. I have not. I would give it more time. U payed for it , why not finish. Unless u are having problems.
I've been reading everyone's comments, and I just wanted to share my experience.  I'm an employee at fig., and when I started working here over a year ago, I immediately signed up to have the backs of my arms treated - they have always REALLY bothered me.  I experienced the burning, the swelling, the nodules, the tenderness.  And I do remember that my stomach was upset for a couple of days after my treatments.  But my discomfort was minimal, I guess, because I never considered not continuing with my treatments.  And I did have nodules for several weeks after my last treatment, but they are completely gone now.  It was all totally worth it for me.  That flabby pooch in the back of my arms is GONE.  I just hope that people will see the big picture and know that LipoDissolve really is a great treatment option for people with stubborn areas of fat.  I also wanted to throw these links out there if anyone still participating in this discussion is considering treatment.  This first one will take you to a very well balanced msnbc story: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19979847/
This one offers great comparative info. and studies: www.lipotherapyinstitute.org

I haven't visited this blog for a couple of weeks, how interesting no one is commenting now that a fig employee is reading the blogs.
has my first series last night, 9/13/07.  got 8 syringes/160 shots.  not bad at all.  noticed minimal bruising and swelling today.  i have another series scheduled for 10/11/07, if it is needed.  if it works, it is TOTALLY worth it.  VERY minimal pain.  will keep you posted.
Well took a break this week from shots. Going to coast, didn't want to be swellon in  my swim suit. But now that I have had a few days longer for swelling to go down I can really see it. Go next Wednesday for 5th series of 12 shots. Also try taking L-Caretine  it helps with your metabolism. Good luck prinny1!!!!! And spareme. I don't care if a fif employee is reading it or not. Not going there.
5 days since my first series of shots.  miniman bruising left and very little pain, almost nothing at all.  nodules are hardly noticeable.  i can tell a slight difference since the first series 5 days ago.  i was told by the doc that it would take a month for me to tell a difference.  never had upset stomach, burning or itching, thank goodness.
  Had my 5th series of shots yesterday. Was sore about 30 minutes after I got them and last night. Alot better today. Still sore a little and swellon. But nothing bad.  And Yes !!! After waiting 2 weeks for this series I could really notice. Will measure myself in two weeks to see how I did. Have one more series to go next week . I am impressed so far. Can only get better.
I am going for my third series of treatments on my abdoman.  I am thinking of having my love handles done at the same time.  My husband did this and said he was fine.  I have been getting my treatments done very slowly and would like to speed up the process a little.  What is L-Caretine?  Is it OTC?  Does anyone have problems with IBS?  And does that have any affect on the results?

L-Caretine is a over the counter vitamin you can get at a health food store or a place that handles vitamins like GNC...It is for your metabolism. Helps speed it up. I don't have IBS, but have a slow moving intestinal tract. Which I am now on two types of meds to keep me moving. *L* If ya know what I mean. I am going for my 6th series and last series of shots to abs on Wednesday.  Thinking about doing love handles. But going to wait till I see full affects from the abs.  But everything has gone great thus far.
Lipodissolve is not FDA approve it causes fever,staff infections and necrosis of the skin not just fat .also only doctors can preform this procedure not nurses.FDA has no known studies or support materials to approve this .It also has been known to cause serious infections and almost death.
One more thing, this procedure is in clinical trail for cancer patients being used like chemo and we all know the side effects of chemo .Not FDA approved !!!
belliott7: hot tall are you and what is your weight (prior to beginning series) if you don't want to say, i understand .  when did you start noticing a difference?  how much does it cose where you live and are there different strengths?
Your claims have no backing. You probably heard it "somewhere" from "someone' and you are making claims that have no evidence. You say the FDA has no known studies on Lipodissolve, then how can you claim that is causes fever, staff infection etc.. A little contradictory don't you think?

The FDA does not need to give approval on procedures only on drugs and products. The FDA has recalled over 14,635 drugs and products in the last few years alone. Just see their website on recalls. I'm not saying that regulation is not necessary, i am just pointing out that FDA approval does not mean there are no risks.

When administered by a trained professional, Lipodissolve has a safety record which is excellent. There are dozens of studies conducted on the treatment. These can be found at:

http://lipotherapyinstitute.org
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sites/entrezcmd=Retrieve&db=pubmed&dopt=AbstractPlus&list_uids=17300603
Hasengschwandtner, F Injection Lipolysis for Effective Reduction of Localized Fat in Place of minor surgical Lipoplasty Aesthetic Surgery Journal, 2006 125-130.
http://www.aestheticsurgeryjournal.org/article/PIIS1090820X06000100/abstract

I had it done twice. Once on my inner thighs and once on my outer. The inner thighs was great. I even noticed a difference. But then when I had my outer thighs done it hurt alot more. There was way more swelling. And the worst part is a huge area of my right thigh was numb for along time. I had it done in June and I still have a small numb section. I bought 8 treatments and only have had 2. Im afraid to go back and have more. So I have 3 questions....  Has anyone had a smiliar response to the shots? and has anyone gotten a refund or know someone that has. I dont think I can but Im really afraid to go back there and finish.
I am 5' 3" As for weight I only lost a few pounds. But I was wasn't looking to lose pounds.Just inches. I started noticing after first time. But Doctor said it usually takes up to 5th series of shots before u notice. I think too it also makes a difference on how many injections u get at a time. I got 12 each time , once a week for 6 weeks. Just had my last set of series last Wednesday. So doctor said now all I have to do is eight to see full benefits. Which vary on each person. Doctor said some on the lumps will disappear faster then others. Some could take up too a month or even longer. But said they will disappear. And I have some that did just that and some that are taking longer. It cost me $600. for all 6 series of 12 shots. I really thought the way my Doctor did it was great.  Just waiting on all swelling and lumps to melt now. But can tell alot already. Very happy with it.
I also need to mention I workout at least 4 times a week at the gym. Which will help too. And take L-Caretine.  Wish u all luck on your lipo dissolve. I will let ya know in a few weeks how I am doing.
I would suggest going back to your provider and talking to them about the pain. Some regions on the body are more sensitive. Don't be afraid to go back and and at least talk to someone about your options.
I have some LipoDissolve Educational materials posted at www.LipoDissolveATL.com
Had my third series of shots today on my lower abs.  Ouch.
Thanks for that lipodissolveatl site. Had some good stuff. If anyone need further information you can check out http://lipotherapyinstitute.org who have some pretty good medical research links on lipodissolve.
I am very grateful for the honesty and diversity of the posts here.  My husband and I live in The Woodlands, TX and went to Woodlands Wellness Center at Market Street to begin treatments on our belly fat.  We both work out daily and are in great physical shape, but our bellys are pudgy.  We have a lake house and are always in bathing suits/bikinis so we are bothered by this area only.

Today is the day after my first treatment.  I am sooo sore, swollen and bruised!  I can't imagine how a woman with children would cope with them and this pain and swelling!  I thought I had researched this process enough but I guess I was still quite ignorant.

I will keep everyone informed as to my experience since I seem to be the 'neighborhood guinea pig' for my friends and neighbors.

I am curious as to the timing of future injections.  How much product would the 'once a week' patients receive vs the 4-8 week injection patients?  How does our bodies respond to the varying levels?  I kinda like the once a week idea since the 4-8 seems to be debilitating.

I am taking pics of my belly so I have a before, during and after diary.
I was wondering if anyone felt the same as me about the pain.  Everyone says it is not a big deal.  But to me, it hurt!!!!  I have had my injections about 4-6 weeks apart.  I can't imagine going everyweek.  It takes about that amount of time for the swelling and soreness to go away.  I get about 60 injections each time.  I have had 3 series so far.  I was beginning to see some results in the last week or two.  I went in yesterday morning for the 3rd series.  I am sore and swollen, but not as bad as the first time.  I have been pretty uncomfortable yesterday and today.  I hope it is worth it.
Well it has been about 40 hours since the first injections of my LipDissolve.  The swelling has gone down about 2/3 and the tenderness/soreness is also about 1/3 of the worst.  I am still not able to get into any tight waisted pants and the bruising is quite evident and kinda scary looking.

I bought some ace bandages for myself and my husband and that made such a difference!  The support relieved the pain from jiggling and the bandages protected the area from minor bumping.  I am not sure if the ice packs helped reduced the swelling or bruising, but it did feel good to do SOMETHING proactive.