Weight Loss Alternatives Community
Lemon Water
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Lemon Water

Hi, Does lemon water really help you to lose weight? It's something that I always heard growing up, but not sure if it's just an old wives tale or not.
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Hi nalla!

Lemon and lime juices are very good for many purposes, excellent anti oxidant, its loaded with vitamins C and other vitamins, there is so many good usage, that it's not necessary to mention all here and of course it aid in some weight help by fighting the greasy food consumed, but with sugar i don't think is as good.

Take an apple cut it in 4 pieces pour enough lemon or lime juice to half of the apple and leave the other half with no lemon juice and you will see after an hour what happens, the half with no lemon juice will turn dark while the other with lemon juice will keep its natural color.

Enjoy the bitterness you can add some cinnamon powder and you will get a double healthy drink, i learned all this from my mother back on the 60's

good luck.

lizamom
Blank
nalla using lemon i believe is like a diuretic. so you can help to lose retained water. makes it taste better too lol.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Weight Loss Alternatives Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Control Emotional Eating with this ...