Weight Loss Alternatives Community
Lemon Water

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

Lemon Water

Hi, Does lemon water really help you to lose weight? It's something that I always heard growing up, but not sure if it's just an old wives tale or not.
Hi nalla!

Lemon and lime juices are very good for many purposes, excellent anti oxidant, its loaded with vitamins C and other vitamins, there is so many good usage, that it's not necessary to mention all here and of course it aid in some weight help by fighting the greasy food consumed, but with sugar i don't think is as good.

Take an apple cut it in 4 pieces pour enough lemon or lime juice to half of the apple and leave the other half with no lemon juice and you will see after an hour what happens, the half with no lemon juice will turn dark while the other with lemon juice will keep its natural color.

Enjoy the bitterness you can add some cinnamon powder and you will get a double healthy drink, i learned all this from my mother back on the 60's

good luck.

lizamom
nalla using lemon i believe is like a diuretic. so you can help to lose retained water. makes it taste better too lol.