Lip-O-Den
I am reading about the Lip-O-Den and how it claims to work quickly for those who want to lose weight fast on the www.dietsolutions.com website!?

I am presently going to a clinic in Houston that offers the HCG/B12 shots for $12.  
Is there a clinic in Houston that offers the Lip-O-Den? I know you can purchase from www.dietsolutions.com.

Thoughts anyone!!?
why do you feel you need to lose it so fast? it concerns me when i hear people wanting to lose it by tomarrow (yes i want to lose mine yesterday). please dont try too fast, research this. too fast will cause you to develop (possibly) health problems and lose muscle not the fat you want. if your health really is important you will try to do this in a way that changes your life, not just this month.
Hey, I understand your concern.  I am pretty healthy, so I  think a little push at weight loss would not hurt me.  I would still consume healthy foods, take a supplement and of course the B12 would give you all the B Vitamins you need.  Thanks for caring.  
Look at Janet Jackson, my goodness she paid $50,000 to lose 50 lbs in 4 months.  A trainer and a nutritionist!! So, I presume there is a healthy way to lose weight. I hope.
Again thanks for caring for all of us out here.
Good morning
B12/Lipo works wonders the Lipo flushes FAT not muscle from your system.  Lipo-den is the same with the addition of Myoden which :
"The body converts adenosine monophosphate (AMP) to Adenosine triphosphatase, the missing enzyme. AMP activates protein kinase, which stimulates the release of fatty acids from the body adipose tissues."
I have lost 28 lbs since Sept using B12/Lip  HCG and now have just stared using Lipo-den. Along with diet and exercise I think you will start to see results in notime.
Please don't let people discourage you , keep up the good work.
i know this might sound dum but wat exacly is lipoden??? and how does it work ??
Can you please email me the doctor that you go to for the HCG and B12 shots in Houston for $12  Would appreciate it! ***@****
1. Has anyone tried to take the sub-lingual b12 along with a lipotropic pill ?   Just wondering if this has effective as the b12/lipo shot.

2. I checked the the illustrion on diet solutions on how to give yourself a shot.  Where is the the best place/easiest place to inject yourself.

3.  Does anyone know a doctor in Connecticut (specifically Fairfield County) that offers these injections (other than the center for weight loss in Norwalk).

To those who have been sucessful,  how many shots of LipoDen did you give yourself in the first month >? I need lose 30 pound total
Can you please email the clinic name and number that you receive you HCG & B12 shots from?
i'm also interested in going to the doctor who gives the shots for $12. could you email me some info to: ***@****
I currently work at a clinic in Michigan that offers the B12 and Lipoden injections as part of our weight loss routine, and our patients are raving about this product. I have seen alot of success stories on this, but I do recommend that you take the weight off slowly.  If you lose it too fast you have more of a risk to gain it back plus some.  So please remember that you have to diet and exercise  with these products or they are pointless.  Don't believe products when they say you don't hav eto diet and exercise.  Good luck to everyone and I know you all CAN do it!!!!!
Can you give any info on the location of your clinic in Michigan?

Thanks!!
Can yo please forward the information on the clinic in Houston fo $12. Thanks. belsy.***@****
Hello,i am a retired competitive bodybuilder. In the sport of b.b. we buuild muscle and loose fat,the diet is usually low in carbohydrates,high in protein and moderate in fats, the good omega3,6,and 9 types.My concern about any claims that appear to good to be true, are usually marketing hype.all spokes people that endorse products are paid.I have not heard of the product in question,but b-12 is no big deal,the reason its used is to prevent Anemia,and a vile is available over the counter with no rx in Canada.John
The Lipoden is good stuff... at least for me personally.  I've done both the B12 + Lipotropics and the B12 + Adenosine (Lypoden) and LOVED them both.  I was doing just one injection a week, but you can do one every 48 hours.  Everyone has to find what works for their own body and budget.  I lost 20 pounds in 12 weeks (2-3 of those weeks I was off the product all together in order to do some heavy cancer testing and stuff) and maintained my weight (no loss or gain) during all those tests.  Then when I went back on the products again, the weight started coming back off.  But like I said, you have to find what's right for you.
I order my LipoB12 from mydietsolutions.com and have really loved it.  I can't imagine anything being any better, but I've visited their forum and there are a lot of people raving about the LipoDen and how quick it helps them in weightloss.  But we have to remember, everyone's different.  I have a slow metabolism because of a Thyroid issue, but I've had really good results in using the B12Lipotropics, following their calorie suggestions, exercising 30 minutes a day, and drinking water.  My next product to try (which I should get today!) is the B6, B12 + Lipo.  I may try the LipoDen down the line if need be.  Pretty much, it's for people with 30+ pounds to lose and I'm not at that point anymore (whew!  LOL).
OMgosh!  I stepped on the scale and I'm at 167, which means I'm DOWN 22 POUNDS!!!  I love the new injection.  I emailed mydietsolutions.com and asked them where they'd been all my life LOL!!  I really love the B6 they added to the B12/Lipo.  It really makes a difference.  I thought about trying the LipoDen because I wasn't sure if this one would measure up.... but WOW!
OMgosh!!!  I've LOST AGAIN!!  
I'm  DOWN  another  1.8 POUNDS, making my TOTAL LOSS 23.2 POUNDS so far!!  
This soooooooooooo ROCKS!!!
Oh, WOW!!!!!
I LOST 2.8 POUNDS THIS WEEK!!
I've now LOST 25.6 POUNDS Total so far
an am still losing!!!  From a 41+ inch waist to a 35 as of this morning.
WOW!!!!  The B6/B12/Lipotropics from MyDietSolutions.com are AWESOME!!!!!!
Could you also give me the info. for the dr. in michigan.  Dr. Keyte in Westland and Washington Twp. is off on medical indefinitely so I am looking elsewhere.

Thanks!
OK... I went ahead and tried the Lipo-Den and it is soooo strong!!  I was amazed!  It's a bit much for me, so I'm sticking with my B6/B12/Lipotropics, but if you are still  looking at the Lipoden from mydietsolutions... wow!  It's good!!
OK.. the B12 Lipotropics have worked best for me... I'm honestly in shock at how well I'm doing!
DOWN another 2.6 POUNDS this week!! Total loss so far with the B6, B12 Lipotropics after being on the shots and/or the LipoBC pills for 16 weeks is now 28.2 POUNDS!! That's an average of almost 2 pounds per week! With a reduced calorie intake of 1200cal, increased water intake and daily exercise of 30 minutes... I am definitely having success that will last, because I've made a healthy lifestyle change!! I'm a Loser... and I am LOVING it!
anyone know where i can purchase Lipo-Den injections online
I would really like to get the name/s of doctor/s in Michigan doing HCG & lipo injections.  Several people asked, but I never saw a reply.  Need help in Michigan!
does anyone know where to buy lipo-den i live in saginaw michigan and if anyone has any idea about how much it costs..your help would be greatly appreciated...
mydietsolutions.com is no longer selling the lipoden so is there another reputable website that sells it that you know of?
I just went to this clinic in Flint yesterday that is offering the Lipdoen shot. Liberty Weight Clinic. G3333 Beecher rd. Try them. I just started taking the shots yesterday so I can't personally tell you if it works or not.  They also give you a diet plan to use as well.
i just went to liberty weight clinic today. how are you doing so far?

beth
in michigan
how are you doing to this date in your weight loss? i just started with them a week ago and already lost 4 lbs. just 56 more to go. yea!
can i give lipotropic the injection in diffrent areas of the body. or only on the abdominal. what is the most units i can get in one day. can i get the injection every day.
can you foward me the information on the clinic in houston that offers the hcg/b12 for $12
thanks
there's a clinic that gives Lipoden injection it cost me $20.00. At 45 clinic weight loss at gulfgate here's my email for more info ***@****
Does anyone know of any dctrs in Akron or Canton Ohio providing b12 nd lipo shot. Email me at ***@****
IS anyone currently doing these shots? Lets keep track of eachother! all these posts are so old!
I'm taking lipoden started on 9/21 along with phentermine and I have lost 11 lbs so far.  
There is one in Clarkston & Sterling Heights. Dr. Quinn Medical Weightloss Clinic! Love them!