Weight Loss Alternatives Community
Lipo 1st treatment

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

Lipo 1st treatment

I had my first treatment yesterday and I agree that I am in need of some down time.  I had no idea.  I had my upper and lower abdominal area done.  I am definitely swollen.  When do the lumps appear?  I am so big right now I couldn't possibly feel one.  How big are  the lumps and how should I massage them?  The pain last night reminded me of my C-section.  Today is some better.  How will I know if I am a quick dissolver or a slow dissolver?  I sure hope this works.  Linda
I had my abdomen and flanks lipo'd several years ago. It WAS extremely uncomfortable and the healing process tooks months. But I have never once regretted it and the results are permanent. I don't remember anything about lumps or being told to massage the area. Hang in there. You're gonna love it! Added bonus-I used to have severe lower back pain, but no more! The surgeon who did my lipo doubted that the surgery cured my back pain. I KNOW thats what did it!
I think Maggie you had liposuction? this is lipodissolve, way different! hopefully the same results though. :) I hope this works too Linda, but I have to say I do see improvement already, (on 5th). but just about the time I start to notice a difference it is time for the next round and I look 6 mo. preg again!!
Wow! I've never heard of lipodissolve! Off to the search engine with me.....