Weight Loss Alternatives Community
Lipo B shots

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

Lipo B shots

I just started the Lipo B shots on Thursday and I feel amazing! My doctor told me to come back every 2 weeks to get anotehr shot. My question is will I really lose at least some pounds with this shot? I hope sooo. My weight rigth now is 129 and I want to be 110 lbs.
Where did you go to get the shots?  I live in Houston and I am trying to find a doctor or I would be willing to order online and give the shots to myself -- I just do not know what to search for?  

oh well i went to a weight lose clinc in new york. But just google weight loss clincs in houston and there has to be some and one of those places will def give the shots out. I paid 40 dollars for one shot and i need to go back every 2 weeks