Weight Loss Alternatives Community
Lipo BC Lipotropic Combination Pills

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

Lipo BC Lipotropic Combination Pills

Has anyone tried these before?  I have never heard of them.  The desciption doesn't really say what is in them.  Thanks!    
They also have an injection for this.  Which would probably by more effective.  (Tinkerbell1)  just posted about another one called "lipo-vite injections".  I guess this would be the same thing.  I'm also trying to research weightloss programs and it is just so overwelming.  I haven't tried to buy anything yet, but I'm guessing that I don't need a script for any of this.  Any info is appreciated.  I think I posted my progress already, but just in case.  I've lost 6 pounds since Friday on the B12 and Phentermine.  My goal is to lose 70 pounds.  Before that, it took me three months to lose 22 pounds just dieting and exercise.  I'm so excited.  
The lipotropic shots are great. I get one a week and they have helped me tremendously. I also have my husband on the pills for his cholestrol
Lipotropic agents are a class of substances that play an important role in the body's use
of fat.  Many substances have Lipotropic properties of which choline, inositol and
methionine are among the most noteworthy.  Through their involvement in lipid (fat)
metabolism, Lipotropics help maintain a healthy liver.

Choline & Inositol are co-enzymes that are required for the proper metabolism of fats,
and have the ability to remove fat from the liver.  Choline's function in fat metabolism is
tied to its role in bile production.  Without choline, fats can become trapped in the liver,
where they can block normal metabolic functions.  Choline and inositol are necessary for
normal nerve and brain function.

Choline is a fat emulsifier which aids in emulsifying cholesterol so that it doesn't settle on
arterial walls.  Choline works well with inositol to utilize fats and cholesterol. The body can
produce choline, with the help of vitamin B12, folic acid and methionine.  Natural choline
production however, may not always be adequate to meet daily needs.  Studies show that
diets deficient in choline lead to undesirable changes to liver, kidney and brain functions.

Inositol metabolizes fats and cholesterol and aids in transporting fat in the blood system.  
Thus, inositol is an aid in the redistribution of body fat and can help to lower cholesterol
levels.  It is a member of the B-Complex group and is a Lipotropic agent.  A lack of inositol
has been shown to produce an accumulation of triglycerides in the liver.

Methionine has Lipotropic properties similar to those of choline.  Two other important
amino acids, cysteine and taurine, depend on adequate levels of methionine for their
biosynthesis in the body.  Methionine is one of the nutrients required during the body's
manufacture of choline and a deficiency of this amino acid will adversely affect fat
metabolism.

Methionine is a Lipotropic amino acid which reduces fat and aids in lowering cholesterol.  
It can be substituted for choline, which aids in reducing liver fat and detoxifies amines,
which are by-products of protein metabolism.  A deficiency may lead to fatty degeneration
and cirrhosis of the liver.

How are Lipotropics given?

Physicians generally prescribe 1.5 cc initially, then 1 cc per week injected intramuscularly
Thanks so much for the info blessed00.  Do you think the pills work as good as the injections do?  I don't mind having the injections, but the pills would be easier.    
No I know the injections work best and fastest, but I cant get my husband to take the shots with me..lol... What a wuss....lol
The Lipotropic shots and Lipo BC pills really work. I was on Phentermine and diet and exercise program and I lost about 10 lbs in 4 weeks. Then the doctor that I go to in Montebello, CA recommended the Lipotropic shot with B12 every week and 2 Lipo BC pills daily. I feel so much better. I have a lot of energy, I have been losing 3-4 lbs a week and feel great. The combination really works and everyone I run into says that I look great!
Definitely try it!
Which Lipo BC pill are you on? Can you give me the name of it? Im taking the shot weekly and 1 pill aday by the brand name Oleda
The pill is called Lipo BC and is made by Lagere Pharma.
Great thats the kind I got and can really tell a big difference.
Debbie:

I think I am going to the same doctor's clinic in Montebllo for the 1st time next week  to get a Lipo BC injection.  However, I am a bit nervous as I am unfamiliar with his office/practice.  Can you reassure me by letting me know if you are still seeing him and if you recommend him as well?

Your help is greatly apprecaited.

Thanks.
I just started this weight loss program August 11, 2007with LIPO BC.  On the firsst day of the program my weight was 241.5, today August 14, 2007 my weight is 235.5.  This program really works, however there are some side effects I have experienced.  Some nausea, mild sleeplessness and frequent urination. A mild headache also.
I started the lipotropic shots w/b-12 shots without the hcg [because i've had an ovarian tumor] on the 25th of January it's only been 2 weeks and i've lost 9Ib. I have been watching what i eat and drinking plenty of water not eating after dinner. I'm so excited it has realy giving me the ambition i needed. My goal is 50 more Ib's. Still have a ways to go but it is geting a little closer thank God.
The B12 Lipotropics have worked for me... I'm honestly in shock at how well I'm doing!
DOWN another 2.6 POUNDS this week!! Total loss so far with the B6, B12 Lipotropics after being on the shots and/or the LipoBC pills for 16 weeks is now 28.2 POUNDS!! That's an average of almost 2 pounds per week! With a reduced calorie intake of 1200cal, increased water intake and daily exercise of 30 minutes... I am definitely having success that will last, because I've made a healthy lifestyle change!! I'm a Loser... and I am LOVING it!
Hi! I am new here and just recently heard about the B-12 Injections.  They sound AMAZING!!!!! I have been looking into it and have found that I can get my hands on the Lipo BC Pills MUCH cheaper than the shots!  Any advice on whether or not it is worth it to pay the EXTRA $$ for the shots??? Thanks so much!
I JUST STARTED THE DIET PROGRAM 3/27/08 AND WEIGHED IN AT 145 LBS. I GOT THE INJECTION AND I AM TAKING PHENTERMINE. I WENT BACK ON 4/2/08 FOR MY NEXT INJECTION AND I WEIGHED IN AT 139 LBS. SO IT DOES WORK AND HE STARTED ME ON THE LIPO BC PILLS ALSO. SO YES I THINK IT IS WORTH IT!!! BUT I DON'T KNOW WHERE YOU CAN BUY IT I JUST GO TO THE DIET DR. OVER HERE IN HOUSTON TX.

ROSIE B.
What is the injection you are getting? I am trying a Dr in Baytown TX and am trying to research the different shots he gives and their results because it can get rather expensive.
i live in houston as well and woudl like to have the name of the dr. you are using so i can get started

c. garcia
i posted to mrs. dodge but meant to post to you
the name of the doctor in houston? i live in houston also
Are you taking the shot, pills and phentermine?
do anyone stay in birmingham or tuscaloosa, al and can tell me how to get this info.
I'm also going to a weight loss clinic, but this one is in Whittier CA. After I had twin babies I ended up with about 30 extra pounds wich on me really shows since I'm only 5 feet tall, but with the lipo shots and the pills I reached my goal of 128 lbs in about 3 months, so I kept going for another months and yesterday my weight was 117 lbs, and now I just want to maintain it because you know I like to have some curves...
Hey I also just went to a clinic that i found. I was looking in to it because i was feeling tired,lazy, and a little over weight (171lbs). I  just wanted to  sleep & Eat, So I went to the clinic 0n 10,08,08 and today is 10,09,08 And im feeling great I got a B-12 injection and lipo bc and takeing Phentermine, I feel like i have alot of energy. Still have long aways to go but its a start It's Great!!!!
are you going to la mirada weight loss clinic? i just started on 10/17/08, lost almost 5lbs in a week. what i was wondering can you receive the shot and also the lipo bc pills?
Me andmy daughter both suffer from endometriois (sorry if I haven't spelt it right) and having done research I have learned it may be benefical to take LIPOTROPIC COMBINATION  to detoxify our livers from the build up of oestrogen.  Also we have learnt that yeast has a big part to play in stimulating this condition.

We would really appreciate your thoughts on the matter.  I'm due to see my GP on Monday and wonder if there is any medical treatment available.  
My husband and I started going to a weight loss clinic.  He recieved a lipo shot, b12 shot and is taking phentermine.  I on the other hand had to start the lipo bc pills (1 in the am and 2 at lunch) due to my sulfer alelrgy.  I still got the b12 shot and take the phentermine pills as well.  My question is, will it take me longer to lose weight compared to the shot? And is it safe for me to take the shot even with a hx of my sulfa allergy? When we went in on monday i weighed 177 and today i way 169 so i know its working, but would it work faster with the shot?
i am new to the website and have been reading your comments.  After having my son 2 months ago and breast feeding, I have only managed to lose 10lbs the natural way.  I am currently 210lbs.  I am very depresse and tired.  Maybe i have a little post partum blues going on as well bt I cannot stand to look myself in the mirror. t o make matters worse, my husband won;t touch me and ithink it's because of the 45 extra pounds I packed on during pregnancy.  Reading your comments, I have renewed hope that I can lose the weight, just need to know where to go in the College Park, MD area?  Any ideas anyone.
I have been reading what everyone has been saying about the lipo bc shot and the phetermine pills. I used to live in Houston Tx and was getting the injections and pills there from a clinic. Last June we moved to Denver Colorado and I was pregnant when we got here. Now I am not pregnant and would love to find somewhere here in the area that gives the same shots and pills. When I was on it before I lost 30 pounds I loved it !! I would love it if anyone has any information about where to get it at here in Denver Colorado. Thank you so much :)
Christy
I JUST STARTED THE LIPO SHOTS AND ALSO TAKING THE LIPO PILLS 3 TIMES A DAY WHAT IM CONFUSED ON IF MY EATING HABBITS STAY ABOUT THE SAME AS WELL AS MY EXCERSIZING WILL THE SHOT AND PILL STILL WORK????
I have just learned more about this and am really curious as to where to go to inquire more?  I live on the north side of Houston, TX  I need help with getting energy and some weight loss to stablize my balence and get more energy to get to the gym!  
I have been going to the same clinic I think, also in Whittier, CA.  It worls great!  I am a pretty big guy, and I started two months ago on 6/5/2009 weighing in at 409lbs.  as of last Saturday, 8/1/2009, I am at 367lbs., a loss of 42lbs.  I am watching my calorie intake and going for walks.  I am really motivated for the first time!!  I am hoping to be a lot slimmer for my wedding in May of 2010!!
I am taking the lipo-bchf pill and diucaps is there anyone who is familiar with these. And if so do they work and what side affects have you felt.        

From : Ranishia
I live on the South side of Houston, TX and there is a clinic called Way-Less.  They sell the Lipotropic BC tablets and they give the injections.  The injections did not work for me.  I took them twice a week for a month.  Maybe I need to do them longer.  The tablets work great though!  They give me so much energy and seem to make my bloating go down.  I hope this helps!  

SkinnyDreams

I just got the LIPO BC pills and I was just wondering if I needed to eat, drink, or excerise differently. I usually walk my dog everyday and was wondering if I needed to do more. I try to eat home cooked meals rather than fast food. I drink water, but also soda. Just curious on what I should be doing to be getting the maxium results??
has anyone had any side affects with the shot and pills?
i am very intrested yet conserned for any sideaffects, i know someone who tried this type of thing years ago and ended up in the hospital with a hemorrhage...not sure why but she claims she almost died.....which is why im conserned....   =/
Chino Hills Medical Weight Control.  This is a lovely new office, they provide the shots, the daily medication and wonderful support for weight loss.  They have the lipo shots, lipo BC pills, B-12, daily medications.  This program works, I know I have lost 18 lbs in 5 weeks!  I love the new me and the compliments.    I love it, and I love this Center.  Open 6 days a week, too!!
address- 14504 Pipeline Ave, Chino Hills, Ca 91709.  phone - 909 606 1800.
does anyone know of a clinic in houma la. baton rouge la. or lafayette la. give the lipotropic b12 fat burning injections.i know of one in hammond la. but that is too far.thanks if u know and can give that info
Does anyone know if u can get results from just 1 shot?
are you still looking for a dr. or clinic, i live in tuscaloosa, i have lost 100 lbs so far if u still need info i can tell u where u can go in tuscaloosa, i also know a place that is in the birmingham area that my friend goes to, but i attend the tuscaloosa one since it's close to home.
The shots and pills work amazingly together!  I got my 2nd shot this week today! My doc prefer do 2 shots the first week and one a week after that with the BC pills 3 times a day! I feel amazing and this hasn't even been a full week and why this may not be typical results I van tell a difference in my waist line and arms already!
I started image weight loss center on June 20th....I have been getting the LIPO BC shots and taking the LIPO BC pills...I get 1 shot every Thursday and take the pills 3 times a day (you can purchase them on ebay alot cheaper than what the center charges).... I was told that both the shots and the pills work together...I was weighed today and I have lost 15 pounds already...I am also taking ( 1 pill in the morning) Phentermine to control my appetite....I have so much energy and am learning to eat the right (whole foods) foods 3 times a day...lots of brocilli, spinach, tomatoes, onions, strawberries, apples and bananas, sugar free oatmeal for breakfast with raisins...and of course lots of water through out the day...NO SODAS...NOT EVEN DIET SODAS...they are forbidden on this diet.
The Lipo Bc pills contain vitamins that your body needs while you are dieting and the lipo bc shot helps break down the fat in your body and increases your metabolism..They are meant to be taken together..as I said I have already lost 15 pounds and am trying to loss 80 pounds total so I will stay on this program for the next 4 months...Good luck to you and I hope that this information helps you.
I live on the north side also and started going to image weight loss center on fm 1960 and Jones road....I started the program June 20th and have already lost 15 pounds.... I take the lipo bc pills 3 times a day and get 1 lipo bc injection every Thursday ($20)... I know this program will work for me... I have tried everything to loss weight and this one is working.