Weight Loss Alternatives Community
Lipo Shots
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Lipo Shots

I got my 1st Lipo shot Saturday.  Now everthing smells weird.  I didnt notice it intil Sunday.  Anybody else have this problem?
Or am I crazy? lol
Related Discussions
14 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
What is the lipo shot? I use hcg injections. Just curious how they might be different.
Blank
When you say Lipo, do you mean B12 shot? I am not sure what HCG is either, can you elaborate a little more on that. If you mean B12 shot, no, I dont smell anything. My only symptom is that I get hot very fast. I am not a sweater, but I notice when I walk or run up the stairs in my house, I get really hot, and may begin to sweat! I guess it is my body WANTING to burn fat.
Blank
CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHAT "LIPO SHOTS' are / i have taken the hcg shots first in 2005 now im tring it again  but with no luck i have been on them for 8 weeks with only 8 pounds gone and about $400.00 gone also so if there is something differant out there like LIPO SHOTS please tell me. I take 100 units every day does anyone take more than that?
Blank
From what I have read and researched on the hCG injections, you are supposed to take .125 to .200 IU's of hCG 6 out of the 7 days a week, also with a strict 500 calorie a day diet that consists of certain foods and also a half to 1 gallon of spring/reverse osmosis water a day.  If you aren't following that diet plan, the shots should not work as well, if at all.  If you are not following this particular diet and would like more information on it, read the book "The Weight Loss Cure" by Kevin Trudeau, or "Pounds and Inches" by A.T.W. Simeons (he's the physician that discovered this protocol back in the 1950's).  Hope that helps!!
Blank
Correction:  125 to 200 IU's, not .125 to .200
Blank
thanks   buy now i have another question  when i say i take 100 units. and you say .125 to .200  is this that the same?
Blank
All these responses and no one knows the answer..lol... I take them too but I havent noticed anything. I will start paying better attention tho.
Blank
The Lipo/B12 shots that everyone on here are using.  Not the HCG
Blank
YES, the b12/Lipotronic shots
Blank
Finally someone that knows what Im talking about
Thanks
Blank
b12-lipo the one I get is b12,lipotronics,and myoden.I think any of it works with diet and exercise,I have lost inches mostly.
Blank
i live in the caribbean and i am trying to find a facility that does lipo shots. does anybody have any contact information for a medical facility. please contact me as soon as possible and let me know.

thanks
Blank
I take 1 lipo shot once a week & have been for about a month now, but I haven't been smelling anything weird.
Blank
OMG!!! I thought I was crazy!!! you notice it, too? It's not a bad smell, just unusual. I wonder if it is us smelling. Do you think others can smell it? Maybe our body is secreting something weird....hopefully fat!!!!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Weight Loss Alternatives Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Control Emotional Eating with this ...