Weight Loss Alternatives Community
Lipo shots and Lipo pills

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

Lipo shots and Lipo pills

Hello Everyone!
I feel like I've been living in a cave! Lipo shots and pills! This sounds like what many of us would love to do.
Will a family Dr. give the Lipo shots? Or is this a weight loss specialist? The pills I guess you can order on line?
I know the talk of the creams were a scam . Hope this is good for all of us.
Thanks!
Avatar n tn
It really works. I don't think most family doctors carry the Lipo shot, you will have to go to a weight loss doc.
Avatar n tn
They really do work. I get the shots weekly, just had one today. Read up on them.
Avatar n tn
I can't wait to try these shots. Are you getting them at a weight loss clinci?
Thanks for the info and I'm glad you are getting results with this.
One More thing: How long does it take to start seeing results?
Avatar n tn
I get mine from my weight loss Dr here in NC and I noticed changes the first eight in and measureing after my first shot
Avatar n tn
I felt more energetic within 3 days and I started noticing my waist decreasing by the 3rd week. The weight loss starts in the 1st week.
Avatar n tn
Thanks to both of you! I'm so excite! I'd love..........to get rid of some of this.
I'll look for a doc.
Avatar n tn
i have never tried this myself but you can buy shots and pills at http://www.mydietsolutions.com/.
Avatar n tn
What's the story now on lipo shots; here we are all exited about hcg and now you mention lipo shots.  I plan on ordering my hcg today and now I'm wondering if lipo shots are better than hcg...please tell me about it.  So far haven't found anything to help me on the internet.  Thanks!  
Avatar n tn
When you say Lipo shots and lipo pills does it have anything to do with HCG
If not, How much are the treatments.  I called a clinic and they charge about
$2,500. per section.
Avatar n tn
The clinic I go to in SoCal charges about $ 35 per week for Lipo shots and pills.
Avatar n tn
I also live SoCal and would like to know where the clinic is and $35 a week is very reasonable.  What are the other charges or is that it?  How much weight have you lost?  I'm very curios about your results as I am planning to order the Hcg, but want to doubly make sure about what is a better choice - Hcg or Lipo?  Thanks.  my email address is joanie_stew***@**** if you want to send me the clinic info there would be great appreciated.  :o)
Avatar n tn
i am currantly on hcg and i have lost 13lbs since the 20th.  i am very happy.. i am checking out the lipo and b12 for between the hcg series, i have a lot to loose.  i have also heard of folk taking hcg and lipo.  i don't think i'll try that but i interested for the hcg down time.
.
Avatar n tn
Lipo shots are added to your HCG shots. They go in the muscle and HCG is subcutaneous, at my clinic. I take 2 HCG a week and 1 lipo shot a week and 1 b-12 shot monthly. Read down a few posts and I added what all liposhots are for. They have helped me tremendously. They work on your liver amongst other things. I have lost 35 pounds and several inches. Im very pleased!
Avatar n tn
I don't know much about the HCG, but the Lipo shots really work. The charge is what I wrote earlier. There are no other charges. Check out their website: wtlossmd.com.
Good luck
Avatar n tn
Inositol metabolizes fats and cholesterol and aids in transporting fat in the blood system.
Thus, inositol is an aid in the redistribution of body fat and can help to lower cholesterol
levels. It is a member of the B-Complex group and is a Lipotropic agent. A lack of inositol
has been shown to produce an accumulation of triglycerides in the liver.

Methionine has Lipotropic properties similar to those of choline. Two other important
amino acids, cysteine and taurine, depend on adequate levels of methionine for their
biosynthesis in the body. Methionine is one of the nutrients required during the body's
manufacture of choline and a deficiency of this amino acid will adversely affect fat
metabolism.

Methionine is a Lipotropic amino acid which reduces fat and aids in lowering cholesterol.
It can be substituted for choline, which aids in reducing liver fat and detoxifies amines,
which are by-products of protein metabolism. A deficiency may lead to fatty degeneration
and cirrhosis of the liver.

How are Lipotropics given?

Physicians generally prescribe 1.5 cc initially, then 1 cc per week injected intramu
Avatar n tn
What an awsome website; thanks for letting me know.  I already order my Hcg and it would be just easier for me to not have to go to a clinic and the drive from Santa Barbara to LA is a headache.  However, 1 x a week would not be that bad I guess, but I work a very hectic schedule and having to do the drive could just send me over the edge.  Thanks so much for the information.  If I lived closer to the clinic, I would definitely go there plus for the fact they have a board certified physician (s).  
Avatar n tn
Yeah and dont get the lipo shots confused with lipodissolve shots, they are the ones that are very expensive and act like liposuction and I havent heard great things on here about them
Avatar n tn
Hey everyone, I have just started the lipo shots, I am still a be concerned about them. When will I start to see results? How many shots will I need to take?
Avatar n tn
Interested in lipo and b12 injetionsl
Avatar n tn
I am currently taking these shots ...what are the pills every one is speaking of. Very interested.
Thanks..
Avatar n tn
Are you saying the shots you receive have Inositol, Methionine, and B vitamins.

j968
Avatar n tn
i am interested in the lipo pills can you please quote me a price. i need to loose like 40 lbs. do you think they would help me? My email adress is sonia.***@****  or ***@****
Avatar n tn
I got my b12 and lipotropics injections through mydietsolutions.com and they are working out awesome for me.

I was so skeptical at first. A family member finally got me try it with her.

I have lost quite a bit of weight and I do feel more energy.

I learned how to give myself my own shots after getting a report I found online at www.lipotropicsinjections.info  It showed me step by step how to give myself the shot.
intersted in losing weight.  can someone point me in the direction of finding a doctor in orlando, fl.  is there a difference between hcg and b-12?  which is better?

congrat -- redrobins.  what does th lipotropics do for you?  and is there a difference between that and the lipo shots that everyone else is talking about?

i am so interested in losing weight -- tired of being fat.  is all you take the b12 and lipo?  how much should i expect to lose with that?  and how often do you take the shots?

thanks.
I have about 30ibs i wud like to loss and the B-12 + MIC injections that everyone is talking about sound great....buti live in Perth Australia and was wondering if anyone knows how i can get ahold of these?
i am new to the website and have been reading your comments.  After having my son 2 months ago and breast feeding, I have only managed to lose 10lbs the natural way.  I am currently 210lbs.  I am very depresse and tired.  Maybe i have a little post partum blues going on as well bt I cannot stand to look myself in the mirror. t o make matters worse, my husband won;t touch me and ithink it's because of the 45 extra pounds I packed on during pregnancy.  Reading your comments, I have renewed hope that I can lose the weight, just need to know where to go in the College Park, MD area?  Any ideas anyone.
I JUST RECIEVED MY BC LIPO PILLS TODAY HAVE ANYONE TRIED THEM BEFORE AND DO THEY REALLY WORK
have anyone had side affects from the lipo shots or pills
I recently took the lipo b shot at a weight loss clinic in la mesa ca.  The shot which is given in the butt with a very small needle cost me $20.00.  i have to say that I have honestly lost three pounds in a matter of two days.  I have so much energy I dont know what to do with my self.  the regular b12 shot cost is $24.00 at the same clinic.
mishymoshymarcy Find me where the wild thin... Comment
Paxiled commented on Gun Disarm Technique...
Give love
8 hrs ago by mishymoshymarcy
Track your weight over time