Lipo-vite
I went to a weight loss clinic today in hopes of starting phentermine and getting B-12 shots. Unfortunately, I can't take phentermine because I take another medication that won't allow me to take it. The lady there told me that they offer lipo-vite shots which you take every week, and they have the same things as the B-12 shots, plus more. I was skeptical about it because I thought the phentermine is what makes you lose the weight. She said phentermine is ONLY an appetite supressant....and if I could control my own appetite that I would still have the results just by getting the lipo-vite injections. She said the injections are what breaks down the fat and liquifies it, so if I drink plenty of water and decrease my calories...eat well...I will still have the same results. Does anyone else get injections without taking pills? If so, what are your results?
Hello.  I just had my first lipo vite injection on April 9th.  The lady at the clinic told me that everyone loves them.  However, she did not inform me to drink more water.  I am only taking 1 30mg phentermine midday because I find it controls my appetite ok  and if I take it after 4:00 p.m. it keeps me awake at night.  I know it has only been a couple of days but I have lost 2 1/2 lbs already. I do feel better and seem to have more energy also.  She assured me I would be very happy with my progress.  I will go back on Thursday the 17th for my 2nd shot and weigh in.  I have taken phentermine in the past and would always lose about 15 lbs and then it would not work anymore.  
hi! I am very interested in your treatment for weight loss and would like to keep in touch. I would like to lose 65lbs. permanently.(if that's possible). I am curious how much you would like to lose? How much do the treatments costs? Any good advice would be helpful.Thanks

***@****
did the shot make ur bowels move more?has anyone lost without taking diet pills?