Weight Loss Alternatives Community
Lipodissolve - Anyone else doing this? Results?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

Viewing 201-346 comments:
is anyone getting the procedure done in dallas?  i just had my consultation yesterday at Fig.  They quoted me $2400 per body part and they said they would go as many injections as I needed (6-10 visits).  Seems expensive compared to what everybody else is getting, and it also doesn't sound like I'll need that many visits.

I'm considering hips (love handles), outer thigh and banana (back of thigh under butt).  I'm 5'5" and 130, just want to get rid of some frustration fat.  

anybody have recommendations for places to go in Dallas?  Is Lipodissolve cheaper  than Fig?  I've also found that the Plano Aesthetics center does $1000 for 4 visits to each area.

Any info would be great.

For those who have been going for a while.. do you find that the fat really doesn't come back?  Want to make sure I'm getting lasting results for the money.. Thx!
I'm going to Plano Aesthetics and they are so much cheaper than Fig--my treatments were quoted twice as much at Fig. And the nurses at PA seemed much more knowledgible and trustworthy, too (example, Fig told me I could see great results on my outer thighs, while PA explained that the tissue was too fibrous and I would bruise really badly and not see much reduction). I would recommend PA over Fig here, IMO.
anyone here has had their nodules dissolve completely??? I'm going 4 weeks between treatments on outer thighs and the nodules are not visible, so they did shrink, but I can feel them, my concern is why inject the same area more than once if the nodule or the fat cells are still trying to dissolve. I dunno I guess obviously to inject more solution will help the previous nodule dissolve, but it already go injected ......I dunno what I'm really trying to say.....I guess more time between treatments is best, because your body will eventually get rid of the previous nodule, it just seems like a waste to have more injected if it was already doing its job. I hope this makes sense.
has anyone gone through enough treatments to actually see inches lost??
I am FINALLY seeing some awesome results!!

I have had 4 treatments on my love handles and 3 on my inner and outer thighs. I was really starting to wonder if this was a mistake... I space my treatments out by one month because with each treatment I seem to swell worse. It's been 3 weeks since my last and I measured. I've lost 1 1/2 inches on my legs and am actually seeing my shape changing to what I was wanting. My love handles are almost gone. I did develope some really "NASTY" lumps this last treatment but I do DEEP massage every other day and they are very small now. Next treatent will probably be my last. It 's amazing ! I am very happy with the results that I am seeing. ( Thank GOODNESS! )  Well worth the $6K that I paid @ FIG in Houston.
I go to the Kansas City Fig facility and just finished my fourth treatment.  I am having three areas done; my love handles, lower abs and chin.  The first session was just my love handles and it didn't hurt too bad but I have a 45 minute drive home and on the way felt like I was having a mild panic attack.  The next time we did the abs too and I did notice more swelling, heat, bruising and naseau.  The last time was all three areas and it took longer to recoup...But this last time I had all three areas and they use eight needles for my love handles and abs and three smaller ones for my chin.  It was more painful at the time of injection, I think everything is just more tender now and about three hours after the treatment I thought I was going to black out!  I got extremely naseaus and hot and dizzy and had to lay down till it passed.  This scared me and my husband.  I thought, what am I going to tell the emergency room!  I had to ice down and took more Tylenol but didn't sleep at all that night.  The next day I was miserable.  The third day I had so much swelling over my pubic area that I could see stretch marks.  It was huge and very hot and itched like crazy-inside and out!  I had to ice that down several times.  I was worried until I saw the side effects you all were having.  I am going to tell them to go back to half the amount and not do more than two areas at a time.  It will just have to take longer I guess but I don't want to be so out of commission every time I go.  I also noticed the weird pee smell that someone else had mentioned.  It seems to subside with the rest of the symptoms so  I am sure it must be the juice they use.  I wouldn't put myself through this but it is working!  And I am not one to have surgery.  I wish I had used a doctors office instead of the "big clinic" though.  I don't feel there is a continuity in the monitoring.  Let's hope none of us have later regrets!  Good luck to you all.  I will check in on you.
How long have you been doing this?  I have had one treatment, 38 days ago, and I still am red, have lumps and discomfort.  I am afraid to have more because of how I reacted, upper stomach.  I play tennis and could not play for 2 weeks from pain.  Have to wear girdle daily so it doesn't hurt so bad.  Fig has never checked on me once.  They only care to get the sale, no follow up at all.  Any advice?
I started treatments in June and the first "trial" area was the love handle area.WIthin 2 weeks all swelling and soreness was gone. I was back at the gym in 48 hrs.  I have always heard that the stomach area was the most sensative but I have not had treatments there. I was only called and checked on once- the very first treatment but I did have to place a call in to the nurse later on in treatement and she called me back 3 times to make sure I was OK and comfortable with my answer. On my last visit I had a doctor do my injections ( all other times I was treated by a physicians asst) She was GREAT and told me that they would start "sculpting" me as I got close to the end of treatment. Maybe the tretament from the staff is better because FIG is brand new in Houston? You should schedule another appt  to discuss your reaction to the treatments with them... I certainly would be raising a fuss if I was in your shoes. Good luck and let me know how it goes.
Hey peoples. I had my third treatment yesterday. The love handles really hurt this time. I am feeling better than I did the last time after 24hours, but still moving slow. After my next treatment (#4), I am going to take a 30 day break to determine if there is any progress.
I had lipo shots here in the stl/chesterfield in sept/06,VERY DISAPPOINTED! I've actually gotten bigger and i'm a health nut without kids. I was going on vacation and wanted my upper abs flatten out,unfortunately,that fat went to my lower abs.When you get this procedure they tell u that the fat goes somewhere else,but what they dont tell u is,when your doing the stomach area its best to get the upper,lower,and love handles done to acheive better results and i got that information when i went in for my final result. I'm happy for u all who acheived results,but i think you'll be better off with smart lipo/laser removal. My friend actually just received her 2400.00 check from lipo-dissolve,now fig, because of the of lawsuits probably from misinformation.Now,don't get me wrong,they did offer me more shots for 100.00 each to acheive my results,but i declined. Take care!
Hey All, I just got my third procedure done today. The first procedure on my upper stomach, it went a lot better than my love handles. The swelling isn't near as bad as my stomach or my love handles. Also, to catch you up on my other two procedures: My stomach swelling is totally gone, its been three weeks since procedure. My love handles is almost gone, its been two weeks. My love handles are a little numb still but not really noticeable. I have had no weight gain or lost, staying pretty constant.  My sides look noticeable smaller and tighter. I'm excited and will keep in touch.
Has anyone had treatment to the neck area?  How was your results??
i had mine done about 4 in a half weeks ago i still have lumps and i am still swelled up bigger than i was before i had this done anybody have any tips for me
...I did it two days ago and swollen.  Was this your first treatment?  It hurt like a mother and I thought I was going to pass out.  I had like 10 shots in my neck..How many treatments are you getting??
Im getting my first treatment on my arms done this thursday. I am scared because I hear it is a sensitive area. Has anyone got them done yet? Please respond with any tips for pain/swelling. Thanks
Question: How much of an area is the doc injecting on outer thighs, anyone?  
Because mine are only like a 5X5 area, there is plenty of thigh left, and its more in between the thigh and the hip area. I may just have to express my thoughts to this doc on where I would like the injections, yeah I know he is the 'doctor' but....

Also, does anyone agree that its better to do one zone at a time? that way all the cc's go in that one area. Only so many cc's can be injected in a person at one time.  Does anyone know the max amount of cc's that can be injected?
how did your friend get the refund????? did she not show any inches lost???  did they make her go beyond the noraml 6 shot cycles to 9 before refund????
I WAS THINKING OF GETTING THE INJECTIONS BUT I AM SCARED. IM AFRAID I WONT LOSE ANYTHING AND SPEND ALL MY MONEY ON NOTHING. DOES IT WORK
Hi All, Just wanted to let you know you can get Arnica, tabs or gel at GNC...I'm doing both, had a lot of bruising this time....lower abs 4th treatment, lovehandles 1st treatment. I did upper stomach, 2 times, but it hurt way too much and bruises, lumps, still there after 2 months, so I decided to try love handles, and MAYBE go back to upper tummy later...A glutten for punishment huh? The commercials crack me up....make it sound like a piece of cake..NOT TRUE!!  it hurts worse that a boob job! but hey, it is working, I can handle the pain!
So far i'm not satisfied with the whole procedure, and more in debt then I was, I won't know until a couple of months after my last injection, so far 3 treatments on outer thighs and 2 on my butt. I think I will have a total of 6 treatments each zone.  But look into smart lipo. and look into lipo that contains b 12. It seems there are 3 different solutions in the lipodissolve.   I should have researched more. Also I get my injections on thursday and have the whole weekend until monday just to recup, I cant go 4 wheeling or even sit at the movies even or go dancing, I'm in constant pain, even 4 weeks from a visit, its bearable pain though. But at what a cost.  Also you have to be on a good diet to assist the treatments. And a ton of water, I go to the bathroom every 30 minutes so if you are in school or working it will disrupt everything.

I started these treatments in August and I won't finish until after December. When you go and talk to a doc about it they will tell you not every BODY will respond to these treatments. I'm not trying to talk you out of it, I'm just saying some disadvantages.  But hopefully I will lose inches and the payoff will be well worth it. Just research some more, shop around for a cheaper price. I will keep everyone posted here if I believe that it works. The doc's say it takes 3 treatments to see results, so I' m finally at the point to see results, i'm just still swollen at this point, but I'll keep everyone posted.
I agree with ray-of-lite. Look at all your options before you make a decision. I work at fig. and we offer Advanced Lipodissolve and Smart Lipo. It's important to figure out your expectations and then see what treatment best suits your body type, budget and time schedule.
anyone who did this back in may/june see any results yet???? I'm signed up for tomorrow afternoon for my lower abs and i'm scared beyond death - i'm petrified of needles, so this isn't going to be fun, although i usually work myself up so much that i faint, so hey maybe i won't be awake for the procedure....I live in philly so the best place around here is called monarch medspa. they said they don't dilute there solution at all and it's made up of course Phosphatidylcholine, a Vitamin B complex and Trental.

the cost for a package here is $2150 for the first section and you get 3 treatments spaced 8 weeks apart. if i'd like to have another area besides my lower abs its another $1750 for 3 treatments. my fiance thinks i'm nuts, but i really want to look great in my wedding dress next June. I wish I knew if it's worth the money and pain/swelling/bruising. the lady for monarch said there's absolutely no question i won't love the results, and people have called back and said they lost over an inch in 2 weeks after their first treatment, but I'm sure that's a typical marketing line.

i still don't know if i'm gonna go through with it, if i decide not to i only lose a $75 cancellation fee since its over 24 hours.i'll let you all know what i decide...
Hello everyone.  I am a physician assistant with fig.  I a have been performing lipodissolve for a year and a half.  Just to help address some of your questions and concerns.  The neck tends to be one of the fastest and well responding areas.  Your biggest swelling is typically for the first 48 hours and then most people settle down quickly, but can remain swollen for 5 to 7 days.  If you feel you are still significantly swollen after a week and you just started treatments, I recommend that you follow back up with your physician or provider to address the swelling and concerns.  Some people are slower to dissolve then other and some areas take more time to dissolve due to lack of good circulation to that area.  Heat and massage can help stimulate the area and bring more circulation to help your body dissolve faster than the natural process.  The two fastest dissolving areas are the neck and upper back, the rest of the areas’ dissolving time is individualized.  To ray-of-lite, I would definitely speak with you doctor about the treatments.  Every clinic or provider has different protocols, but I would talk to him about increasing your dose if you are tolerating your current treatments.  I would also make sure he is treating the area that bothers you the most.  I agree and recommend with baseball girl about using Arnica for bruising.  For the cream, make sure it is the 3X strength.  Please let me know if I can help you out with any other questions.                                      
I just noted your post and wanted to let you know that the two main components of lipodissolve are Phosphatidylcholine and Deoxycholic Acid.  I used to work with a vascular surgeon for two years and we prescribed Trental for patients with leg or arm pain.  It would sometimes help get more circulation to the extremities and help reduce the pain.  I am not sure why it would be used in a lipodissolve compound.  I would definitely talk with the provider at the medspa to find out more about the compound they use for your safety.
Hi all, Just to let you know the Arnica did it's job! Today is 4th day post treatment and brising is gone...still swelling, but it looks better today too.
thank you for you comments.. my swelling is gone.   I go back in 4 weeks for my second treatment.
I first spoke to the RN about my treatments, and she totally understood my concerns, she also has had lipo on her buttocks and told the doc where she wants it exactly. So she stood by my side when I spoke to the doc about how I would like to have one zone done at a time and more spread out to the back of the thigh as well, and he was totally ok, so I feel a lot better about my treatments now. If any one else felt like I did please talk to the doc, since not every body is the same and not all solutions in the lipo are the same, then it should be taylored to your body and the way you want it.

Also I found out that only 50cc's can be injected into a body at one time. Is anyone else here recieving more??

Also a question about the Arnica gel: Its supposed to reduce swelling?? But I thought the treated area was supposed to swell. Or do you apply it like after a week or something?
I had my 2nd treatment on tuesday (10-2-07) this time was on my lower ab-area & a little again up on top-  I sched to get 3 treatments with MY wonderful doc.  I just want to say cheers to all who is able to do it to yourselves!  OUCH!  I am really surprised this time around how still I had that "ohmigod what am i doing to myself- why am i going to go through this" thought. -- here is why. I am only 26 yrs old and I have 2 children.  I have a poof right above my belly button that keeps me from wearing the tops that I want to wear. I want to be at least flatter around the belly button.
My problems!  I hate going to the bathroom.. When its time to go.. its time to go now.. No stopping it from comming!!  I look like I am 8 months pregnant. I do have swelling and  little tiny bumps that are at the complete bottom of my belly and right above my pelvic area- really discusting to my 7 yr old, she said that it looks kinda like a brain. (I really cant see it because of the swelling).  I havent had any problems with moving around and sleeping at all.  Actually.. It was only about 2 1/2 days for me to walk about 3 miles and up about 25 steps to go to a College Football Game just right after.  
I do really hope that this works.. So far I havent really noticed any changes, but the doc said that I did loose 4 lbs w/in 2.5 weeks!! That is something!  
Arnica is for bruising, and sorness, not for swelling, yes you are supposed to swell, I have had 4 treatments on lower abs, its 1 week today since last, still swollen but I Finally am starting to see  a difference. Next appt is 1 week from today, not looking forward to it, but want to finish this! Can't wait till all the treatments, lumps etc. are gone and I hope to have a flatter tummy and no love handles!
Also forgot to say start with Arnica gel(I took tablets too) right away. It soothes the skin
Today I had my 4th treatment. I told the medtec to take pics to see if there was any progress from day one. The pictures were worth a thousand words!! My tummy is so much flatter and my love handles are looking amazing. I must admit that I was a skeptic, but the pictures have really told the story. I have decided to take a four week break. Everyone should hang in there, its worth it!!
Hello!  I have read each and every comment on this forum today!  I am really happy to find a place to discuss LD, as I had my 1st treatment today--love handles.  I will be a set of three, spaced 8 weeks apart.  I am in the St louis area, but on the Illinois side.  I am going to a wonderful internal medicine doctor who does them himself. H e even called me back himself today when I called with a concern.  I have one side that has all the typical rednees, bruises and swelling -ouch.  The other side is slighltly swollen , not really red and no bruises--so strange to me.  I called to find out what is up wtih that.  He said altho he doesn't have a good explaination for it, he has seen this many times,  and still had good results.  I was concerned that one side didn't work!!  I am nervous about whether I will actually get results and know I have to wait-that is the really hard part!!  He said not to expect results after one, hopefully some results at two, and really good improvemnt with the third.  He does not want me to do anything to minimize the swelling!  He actually teaches plastic surgeons the technique, so I felt good going to him.  I had consults last year at FIG and Aeterna, both in St Louis--but feel I made a good choice for me.  Did anyone have uneven ractions like I am having?   Thanks to all that post here!!!
Hey everyone, its the first opportunity I have had to update y'all.. Okay, so last thursday I received the procedure for my arms. Not near as bad as I was expecting. The area itself is known to be more tender. However, I would rate it on a scale less than love handles by far, and about tied with upper abdomen.. However that procedure was almost painless for me. The swelling was not that bad in comparison to my other areas, however, still noticeable. I only had to wear a long sleeved shirt for two days until the redness went away, now it looks pretty good :)
Ladies,

I had my lipodissolve treatment done thru fig in Atlanta, GA. As I read thru your comments I noticed something missing. If you paid attention to how the drug works on your fat cells you would be consuming at least 64oz of pure water a day. It is one of the best ways to flush out the pdcd and adipose cells that are hardened. I would NOT treat more than one area at a time. I would not give up after the first treatment. And they do tell you that it does not work for everybody. I had treatments spaced out 10 days apart due to the fact I was going to be away for 4 months before I could return. I am having what they call my 'banana rolls' treated. It is a very very hard area to treat and to respond. Outter/Inner thighs, back fof thighs are the hardest areas to respond. When I went to the second treatment the nurse said she noticed a difference already, I have not cuz of the same reasons u guys always mention: swelling and lumpiness. I would recommend the massages, Arnica and to halt any Summer Fun in the Sun if you're doing this. And do not forget to drink pure water, it will be much better if you do. The few who mention inflamation (inflammation), you are right, the area treated will be inflamed and that's the whole purpose of it. Read more and ask questions. And yes, compared to other places FIG is more expensive but you get what you pay for.
Brookwood or JohnsCreek Just asking cuz I am in ATL too.
I am looking into getting my saddlebag area treated...probably considered 2 areas of the inner and outer thighs.  How many treatments do you think it takes to really see a difference?  And if I spend this much money will the result be big enough to feel worth the costs?  Please let me know.
Brookwood.
It depends on how overweight u are, and how realistic you are. If you go to the FIG website you can read the fine print research that has been done over the years. FIG will only guarantee results if you are a certain BMI and can maintain a certain weight. Saddlebags are hard. I am having the back of the thighs done. Take it from someone who had mesoterapy AND LIPO done... I still have excess fat in the area and I am not careless with diet and exercise. I think it is worth the cost if you are within 10lb of you IDEAL weight for your height , if you are active and have a healthy diet. I would say at least 5 treatments for that area before you can see anything.
I am at Brookwood too. Your advise to youstongrl is very true. I am within my 10lb goal and am seeing wonderful results. My favortie nurse is Lorie. I never feel a thing until she gets to the loves...lol. 5th Treatment will be after Thanksgiving
Lorie? She's a riot!! LOL. How long have you been at the treatment? I just started. I wont finish mine until I return to ATL in Feb/08... But I was so excited about it I started the program anyway. :). Good Luck to you and Well Done!!!
It's been almost 6 weeks since my treatment & I still have tenderness in my thighs- hurts pretty bad when I jog. Anyone else experience this after such a long time? My next teratment is in 2 weeks.
Yes. Use Arnica until the day of your next treatment treatment. They sell it in gel form at Health Food stores such as Vitamin Shoppe. When I jog I wear a garment or neoprene shorts and I hardly feel anything. Or when I first start I feel it and then keep going and dont pay attention to the pain anymore.
Hey girl, I have been getting treatments since Aug 24th. I won't be getting my next (5th) treatment until after Thanksgiving. I know you can't wait to get back to resume but you should be super fine by spring 08!! Good luck to you too. Take care!!
:) Yes I cant wait alright!! Keep us posted!!
Is there anyone on here that has had atleast 50lbs to lose. If so what were your results?
From everything that I understand from the treatment it is not for extremely overweight people - mainly for people who want to spot reduce, eg. saddlebags, tummy pooches. I don't think you would have any results if you want to loose 50 lbs.
Anyone have swelling in the vaginal area? I am guessing maybe pressure from all the swelling from  lower abs treatment....i kinda remember having this same thing when pregnant, any suggestions to releive, other that staying off feet? this is day 3 on 5th treatment, never had swelling this bad before.  
I just spoke with a medical professional where I work at fig. and she said this type of lower swelling is not uncommon. It can happen to women and men when they get their lower abs injected and should resolve over the next few days.  Your clinic may have injected you lower on your abs than usual or may have increased the dose of medication and the swelling spread to the vaginal area.  You can wear a compression garment and you should drink lots of water. You should always feel free to contact your provider to address any questions and concerns you have.
You are exactly right. Lipodissolve should not be used as a weight loss tool. Lipodissolve is meant as a body sculpting tool and to lose inches, not pounds. Lipodissolve is perfect for those small areas of stubborn fat on your love handles, thighs, stomach etc.
thanks! I did call them, and they told me the same, that it is common on some people, will do as you suggested, just resting on the couch today, hope tomarrow it will be better!
its been 8 weeks since my 1st treatment i am still swelled up and have lumps is this normal and what can i do to help get rid of all swelling and i am still massaging every night
Oh my gosh, the pelvic swelling and pressure was horrific the last treatment I received!  It took me several days to feel decent again.   What I have discovered is that you have to be more assertive about your wishes.  They had been increasing the injections with each visit and wanted to do them 2-3 weeks apart.  I had to tell them to back off the injections and not do so many areas each visit and I will not go sooner than 4 weeks after each treatment.  I am having three areas; lower abs, love handles and chin.  I will not do my lower abs and love handles on the same visit anymore.  My lower abs after 5 treatments are definately flatter!  My chin responded well too, although I am 50 and the skin is a bit loose.  The love handles are coming along but not as fast as the rest.  I go to the gym regularly and try to watch what I eat.  I realize this is to sculpt, not remove pounds.  I could stand to lose 10 pounds but I don't think this is something for people who are very over weight, they seem to be the ones in the news who are dissapointed.  Yes, it hurts!  But yes, it works.  I do wish  I had found a private physician to do this rather than a corporation, I think they are a bit insensitive to the after effects and should disclose in more detail all the things that you all have discussed here.  Thanks to mrowell for your input.  
Like your login name....wouldn't it be nice to not be so vain! ...anyway, thanks for you reply, makes me feel better, today the swelling is better, but yes 4 days of not being able to do much is a bummer. Can't wait to get in my cloths again!, I agree they should tell more about the after affects,those commercials are very misleading(NO DOWN TIME YEAH RIGHT!) Not sure if I'd have finished this if i didn't pay in advance.  I do go to a private place (i'm in CA) and I think they are a little more understanding, My nurse is also doing the lipodissolve so she feels my pain! I too work out 4-5 days a week, but always had the spare tire around the middle, and I do see improvement. They are doing my treatments 2-3 weeks apart  think I'll take your advice and go longer in between,I started this in June, and only did 2 treatments, then realized you can't do this and still wear a bikini, so i decided to wait until summer was over to finsh, and the 1st tretment after the 7 week break didn't seam to hurt near as bad as this one... but only 1 more on lower abs abd 3 more ob love handles, Can't wait to be done!!  anyway good luck to you! and Thanks again.
I'm 7 weeks out of my 1st treatment & Istill have tenderness, but the swelling went down within 3 weeks. Lumps were gone in 4 weeks. What areas did you have done?
I had my fourth treatment yesterday (inner thighs) and while the swelling isn't so bad today, I was a little sick all day yesterday. I had slight nausea and spells of hot flashes on and off all day, but today I feel fine. My inner thighs are still swollen like grapefruits, but it's not really painful at all, just a little tender.
This time the nurse had me stand up while she did it (and I almost passed out, I was so embarrassed!) so we could start sculpting areas. I've noticed reduction already and I think this might be my last treatment; I'm going to wait about 6 weeks to see. I still do have some lumps from previous treatments, but they are going away.
don't feel bad, I did pass out on 2nd treatment! It was embarrassing! I've never fainted before! scary!! the nurse has me lie down now! :)
It has been over 70 days since my one and only treatment.  Still red and lumpy, the areas itch, burn and are uncomfortable.  I have not heard one word from the people @ fig.  I have continued to wear the girdle and it helps keep the stomach from jiggling which does help but it sort of rubs like sandpaper after a while.  I do not know if this is normal, fig will of course say it is.  I was hoping to reduce the fluff but as of right now, it is worse.
Have you gone back to the clinic to follow up? If you're having issues with your treatment it is very important to let your clinic know as they can provide solutions and recommendations. Let me know if I can help in any way.
I followed up the day after the injections because I felt something was already wrong.  The clinic triple teamed me with a "nurse", clerk and some office person.  The main idea I got from the discussion was that everything I was feeling was "normal".  They said the lumps meant that the product was working.  I went back again a few weeks later because I thought the injection sites were infected as they were red and swollen.  Again, I was told it was "normal" and that the product was working.  After a few more weeks, I called again and spoke with a "nurse" who again told me that the lumps mean the product is working.  Basically, unless they are truly being honest with me, I do not think that I can get the truth from them.  I made a mistake by signing up for several areas which of course has no refunds.  Isn't that convenient for them?  They minimize the down time, the pain, the lumps, and the length of time needed for this to dissipate.  I am just hoping that the lumps will actually go away.  What am I to do if they are permanent?  The thought is very distressing.
I am actually an employee of fig., which is why I was asking if you went back to your clinic. Feel free to click on my profile for more info. The medical professionals we have working for us are highly trained in the use of PCDC (lipodissolve), as it is our specialty. If the staff at your clinic say your reactions are normal, then I assure you they are telling the truth. Lumps are a very positive sign with this treatment as the PCDC is in the process of breaking down your fat cells. Everyone's body is different and breaks down the fat cells at different rates. Redness and swelling, unfortunately, are very common side effectcs. If you feel you would like to speak with a nurse at our corporate office in St. Louis please feel free to contact by calling 314-743-5476. Let me know if I can assist you in any other way.
I was mortified! I didn't actually fall over onto the nurse, but I noticed the edges of my vision going black and blurted out, "I'm about to pass out!". She had me lay down and did the other leg while I was sitting (which is what we usually do).
It is day 3 from my 4th treatment and I am pretty much back to normal now. The redness and tenderness are gone and I'm just a little swollen now. The side effects go away so much faster now.
Has anyone been on antibiotics when doing a treatment? Or prescription ibuprophin(sp)? Just had a root canal & my treatment is tomorrow- can't reschedule because I took a week off work for it.
Victory2020 I am a physician assistant with fig. and to address your question, yes people have been on antibiotics and ibuprofen when having treatments.  It is our recommendation that you hold off on treatments until you are done the antibiotics and ibuprofen and the root canal has healed to avoid any complications.  It will not hurt the results of the treatments to hold off a few weeks to allow the root canal to heal.  Any time you have an infection or procedure done let your provider know and they can tell you when to return for treatment.
Thanks for the quick response. I didn't take any ibuprofen yesterday & my root canal has no pain(did it Tues)  so I'll still go in for the treatment  today & let them know what's been going on.
Is anybody else having a hard time with these nodules? they just don't seem to ever go away, I have had 4 treatments on my outer thighs and its been 4 weeks since my last treatment.  I am massaging the area with this Igia, check it out online, specifically designed for thighs it has rollers and a vacuum so it brings the blood to the surface of the skin. I noticed after I massage it swells slightly, so its best to do it at night, before bed, otherwise your pants will be tight for the day.  I guess I'm just not drinking enough water, and I suppose I should at least go on walks. Are there any tips or comments from anybody about their nodules??

I have a lot too, try a heating pad, and massage. seems to be helping, they will go away, mine did when I took a 6 week break for summer,got new ones noew though.
I've had four treatments, too, and the nodules from the last treatment are still there (it's been about three weeks). It takes at least 5-6 weeks from each treatment for me to notice that they've reduced or disappeared. But I do drink a ton of water every day and massage them after I've had a hot bath or shower.
I had my first treatment on my upper and lower abdominals.  I do not feel any small knots, just lumpy.  Is that a bad sign?  
Mine started out as big lumps and over time they've shrunken down into little knots. It takes time for them to go completely away.
Here is a tip:   I noticed that if the shots are in a more concentrated area it hurts more, and swells to the point where you think that it will pop!   I suggested to the doc to spread the shots to cover more area, I still had pain and burning the first day of treatment but it wasnt as bad as the others have been. I have shots on my buttocks and I want it more on the back of the thigh covering to almost the back of the knee as well.
Thanks for your postings as I have read them and been encouraged by them.  It has been a week and 2 days since my first treatment and I have noticed a bit of a difference already.  I am dreading round 2 because of the pain.  They will do the love handle area next.  Perhaps it won't hurt as much.  What has been your experience with the pain? Any other helpful tips would be greatly appreciated.  
I always take Tylenol about an hour before I have the injections and drink massive amounts of water for about three days after. And ice the area the first day right after I get home. Round 2 was surprisingly easier than the first round and each round since has been easier, too. It took me a good two weeks to recover after round one and every one since then I've been fine after the first day. I've done four rounds so far.
Good luck!
Hi!I'm actually in a couple different forums. I'm trying to find out as much as I can to have the best results.  I'm 33, 5'2 and 115lbs. I JUST gained 15 lbs over the past 2 months when I quit smoking (yikes)! I am actually going in for my third treatment on upper arms/bra area tonight. I had my 3rd treatment to belly/lovehandles about 2 weeks ago and it's been about 5 weeks since I started treatments (I've been going every week alternating). This last time, however, I decided to give myself 3 weeks healing per area instead of 2. Definitely much better! Two weeks is definitely not enough time and I have heard, too, that giving more time improves effectiveness. I think this is true because I think I am actually seeing some results now. I have less nodules too. A couple things I would consider before getting Lipodissolve: I am not a doctor and I don't know this for a fact, but I have visited MANY forums and it seems almost like most of the people who are not having any results, have some sort of thyroid dysfunction. I would also make sure there is no allergy to soy. I have also read many times that you SHOULD do some sort of fat-burning exercise regularly. People try saying that the loss of fat then is primarily because of the diet and exercise and not the Lipodissolve, but this is not necessarily true. The diet and exercise aids in breaking up and metabolizing the treated fat cells. Those who I have talked to who have had the best results are those who have followed this (even just a little). I started just by walking on a treadmill for 45 minutes/4 days a week. It seems to be helping thus far. As for the nodules- I've heard that ultrasonic therapy gives great results. Massaging and heat. I just ordered an ultrasound/phototherapy (LED therapy) device
(FACEMATE for $100 Ebay if anyone's interested) which is suppose to warm tissue between 3-5 cms deep and is used for beautification and cellulite. It has 8 different levels of induction and allows you to use 1 or 3 Mhz (sorry, I work for an electronics company). In other words, I hope it works!!
I had to comment, I live in Bowie, MD and at the MedSpa I purchased the Liposhape package for my abs and lower back...Got a holiday special, but the procedure was exactly what they said, 1. pain 2. swelling..(alot) 3. bruising. They say no exercise for 48 hrs...i say about 5 days. my ab area currently being treated and its been almost two weeks..almost all the swelling is down and the bruising is almost gone. I workout about 5-6x week with heavy weights and cardio about 3-4x week...sucked not being in the gym but this I feel is the best way to get rid of those areas that just won't go away with diet and exercise. I know that the magazine models have this done as well as liposuction, which by the way I had done over a year ago. Loved the results but this procedures targets the little areas that liposuction is either too expensive and time consuming to do or too little of fat for the procedure. I have two more sessions on my abs and then I am working on the lower back/"love handle" area...
All I can say guys is just be patient, it works, and the pain and discomfort we all feel is part of the experience. If you exercise and eat a pretty clean diet of lean protein, veggies and whole grain carbs...the results will last and last. I usually say to my co-workers when lunch time happens is I skip my favority meal for a salad or lite sandwich so I can fit into my favorite jeans or my clothing of choice..just a pair of cargo/board shorts. Hit me up if you have any more questions...i'm happy to share!
According to the Fig website, the company has filed bankrupcy and closed its doors. I have only received 4 treatments. WTF!!
WOW! so do you think its because this isnt safe/doesnt work??? I go to a private place not fig, i still have 1 treatment to go, but i really see results finally...but i still have a lot of bruise spots, they've been there a long time, and i sure hope they go away! UGLY! spots everywhere! I worry that i did this before there was any proof. Anyone havethese marks on them??
Hi! I was just wondering how long you've been going and how many treatments you've had?What kind of results are you having? I went for my fourth belly/lovehandle treatment last week. I'm going for my fourth on arms and back next Monday. I think I'm having some results but is hard to tell (it's been 8 weeks since start). I have the ugly bruise spots everywhere also. I haven't really been "spot-free" through this process yet. My lumpies a pretty good sized and tender (got a lot of them too). My friend/coworker, however, never gets horribly bruised. She's been allowing 3-4 weeks in between treatments and her belly has REALLY shrunk! I know she has less fat cells than I do in the belly, so therefore I have far more lumps which means more swelling. I just did mid-way pictures last week and will be doing them again for the arms so I will be interested in seeing them since my first pictures. Oh, yeah, got asked if I was "expecting" the other day by our HR person. Yipppppeeeeee!
Hello, I started this last may, did 2 treatments abs and Love handles, then took a braek for summer cuz the bruising was bad. can't wear a bathing suit. started again end of sept, and now have one more treatment , waiting till after the holidays. Kinda dragging it out but it is sooo painful, It takes me awhile to get up the courage to go back. I swell awfull and look 6 mo. preg...so I know what you mean, though I don't work so I can hide in my house for a week or 2!!! I still have lumps but they are definattly getting smaller, but the spots aren't! kinda worried, they are more like brown spots than bruise, still a little tender, i can feel them when i run. I would say I can only pinch about an inch of tummy fat, when before it was about 5 in!..a whole handful! The last time I went they measured, but i still had to much swelling to get an acurate reading. My pants are all looser around, so..and I see a big visual difference, except for the lumps and spots I am happy with it. I too looked at my pictures last time and could see a big diffence. I can't wait to finish and hope that by summer all the leftover yucky's are gone! good luck to you! (i really want to do back below bra strap, but don't think I can take anymore!!)
Thanks for sharing your progress. I just had my arms and bra done again (treatment #4) and surprisingly, I barely felt the pricks or the after-effects this time. I have found, that of all the areas I'm getting treated, the bra area has been the least painful- weird, huh? You would think getting poked on the sides around your ribcage would be the most sensitive. By far, the belly is the worst! Well, it's been 6 weeks now since I started so I'm pretty sure by the time I've let a couple months pass after my final treatment (I have 2 left) I will probably have some pretty good results since I'm already seeing a difference. I heard that allowing more time in between is much better to allow the lymphatic system time to process the dead fat cells before adding more into the mix. Makes sense. My nurse in fact encouraged me last time to give a little more time. My friend has and she looks great after 3 treatments. Can't wait!!
Has anyone else noticed that it hurts after you massage the knots?  I have had had 3 areas done and in my opinion, the upper and lower abdominals are the worst!  Any massaging advice would be appreciated.  Thanks.
I had my 1st treatment 3 days ago.  80 injections (3 viles) in my stomach.  Very swollen and it the area really hurts.  I had it done at a doctor's office by a nurse practitioner.  She was wonderful.  I had a C-Section and have not been able to get rid of the pooch that developed afterward.  I also developed horrible stretch marks with my pregnancy.  They were 2 inches wide when pregnant and 1/2 an inch apart!  Now that I am swollen, they seem agrevated.  Has anyone had an experience with stretch marks.  My fear is that they will cause my skin to sag and loosen after treatments deliver results.  Insight anyone?
I was instructed to massage (kneed) my treated area 4 days after my treatment to re-activate the medicine.  I was also told to expect to feel 'the burn' again.  Perhaps that is what you are experiencing.  I don't have knots (yet) and am 3 days into first treatment so I haven't done it yet.  Plus I'm so sore to the touch, and swollen, I can't imagine massaging the area now.
My experience has been that the skin seems to tighten afterwards, not sag, so you actually look younger and tighter.  When I was swollen, the entire area was painful.  It does settle down in time.  The massaging is an important step, but it doesn't feel very good and actually causes the areas to become painful once again. I hadn't heard that the massaging re-activates the medicine.  Makes sense though.  I started out with large lumps that reduced to marble size, and then to pea sized knots.  It takes about 5-6 weeks fro them to disappear completely or at least that has been my experience.  It definitely works and is worth the pain!
Is the massaging important only when the treated area develops lumps or nodules?
That is a good question.  I am guessing that we massage until the lumps go away completely.  I started massaging on day 4 and kept it up.  At first I was massaging big lumpy areas, but eventually they turned into tiny knots.  How are you doing?
I got my outer thighs done today.  VERY sore now.  Soreness and swelling on stomach ended after 48 hours.  I never did encounter lumps or nodules but massage my stomach anyway.  Time will tell if it helps.  I haven't noticed change in my stomach area yet as it has only been 2 weeks.  I will continue to provide updates.
i was wondering how everyone was comming along? My stomach is definately flatter, but I still have a few lumps, but ALOT of purple marks that look like a briuse sorta, but I don't think they are bruises. I need to go for my last treatment on all areas but im kinda scared, if these bruise marks aren't gone by summer, there is no way I can wear a swimsuit...they are really ugly, almost worse than the fat was! of course my Dr. says they will go away, but they have been there for about 4 mo's. Anyone else have these???? was planning on going next week, but I don't want to add to the about 40 different marks!
I had 2 treatments spaced four weeks apart and still had some knots and tenderness after 8 weeks so I have decided to wait a month until my next treatment.  My bruises are gone, but not the knots, so I wonder if they will ever go away.  I am told that they will, we'll see.  It really has worked for me and have lost about 1/2 inch or more through my waistline area.  I am really happy with the results, but I had no idea it would be so intense.  I am taking it really slowly.  Love to hear from everyone!
Yep it bleepin HURTS!!!
I had my first treatment on Wednesday and it doesn't hurt at all, I'm a little swollen and bruised but how long am I going to be numb?????
HI, im bout 5, 3 " not fat at all but interested ingetting lipodissolve for my inner knee areas? thats the only spot of concern ihave. Im actually thinking of just getting lipo cuz of the comments on this forum? any advice? any suggestions? please reply back?
I'd go for lipo, its quicker resuls and less pain!
I underwent over 20 lipodissolve treatments last year.  I spent a lot of money and got MINIMAL to ZERO results. just a lot of bruising, knots and pain.  At my inital consultation the doctor predicted 10-12 treatments for optimal results.  After the first 12 treatments, the doctor gave me the rest free because there were NO results.  I finally just gave up.  I don't know if this stuff really works on anyone or if it's in their imagination.  It certainly didn't work for me.  I finally had the few areas lipo suctioned recently with awesome results.  It was about double the cost of the lipodissolve but at least liposuction really works.  My opinion is DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY.  Creams won't get rid of your wrinkles and shots won't get rid of your fat.  Dream on.......
I have those brownish spots on the back of my upper thighs. They have been there since Spring '07. I am trying the pulse dyed laser to treat them. I've only had one treatment and need to go back in a couple of weeks. I think I see a little improvement. I was not willing to go through another summer with these things. Let me know if you find a treatment.
Try Armica Gel for the bruises and also there are Arnica homeopathic pills. I would start taking Arnica BEFORE the procedure, as recommended for liposuction bruises as well. Another major help is fluids. Take lots of pure water. I had my knots and dots disappear with Armica after lipodissolve and liposuction. You can buy Armica gel at any healthfood store such as Vitamin Shoppe or even GNC.

To RiverSong:

Lipodissolve does not work with everyone. THere is a 10% or so rate that the medicine does not work for.

To RiverSong:

To RiverSong:

To RiverSong:

Hello - I live in Nashville, TN and am scheduled to have my first treatment on Wednesday.  The first area I am getting done is my lower abdomen.  I am NOT a fan of pain or needles so I am very nervous about this.  Has anyone had theirs done at HRC in Nashville?  Where can I get topical med to numb me before they give me the shots?

How bad is smoking and liposhape/dissolve?  I know they try to scare you into quitting smoking, and I know that I need to, but if you are a light smoker 3/4 a day, how does it effect healing/permanent bruising?  Are there any health issues that are disasterous if I do smoke?  Can I just stop for a few days before and after?? I did my first treatment by smoking barely at all for a week before and after, and had no major problems.  I went today for my second appointment, and I told the woman when asked that I had smoked a couple cigarettes over the last week, and they would not let me do my treatment.  Is this concern warrented, or overzealous?
Never even heard of that?   But I do have spots that are not bruises, they've been there alon time but no one said anything to me about smoking??
To: everyone
hi guys!  I am really interested in maybe going through with this lipodissolve treatment, I have always had an issue with my stomach!  I just wanted to know if I do go with the treatment, can I still do my strength training for my core area a day or two after the treatments?  I`ve read from a lot of you who had the abdominal area done saying that the area gets really soar, and swollen like a ballon!  Also, some has said they havve experienced pain and tenderness on the stomach and I am scared that if I do continue with my ab excercises, I will strain or complicate the process of the treatment?  I have done my research and I know that after a day or 2, an individual can continue on with their excecise regime but looking through some of the comments, no one has really mentioned what their excercise regimes are...so I do not know if anyone is incorporating any abdominal strength training?  

Can anyone help me out?

plumbaby
I was out of the gym for 11'2 to 2 weeks....and I really do have a high pain tolerance but this hurts really bad! so much, that I cant finish my last 2 treatments. I'm not sure it all worth it..little results, lots of pain and downtime for me.
When I did my abdominal area, I was down for about 5 days before I could exercise, and that was aerobic, not serious stomach work!  It REALLY hurts.  
I would love to hear from someone about the long term benefits.  I have noticed some improvement, but have wondered if it is permanent over time.  Thanks!
I AM LOOKIN INTO HAVING THE LIPODISSOLVE DONE ON MY LOWER ABDOMEN. I HAVE 5 CHILDREN AM 5'6" AND WEIGH ABOUT 128LBS. SO I AM NOT A HEAVY PERSON BUT I HAVE A POUCH I WOULD LOVE TO GET RID OF. I HAVE TRIED THE "ACCENT" SOMEWHAT LIKE A LASER TREATMENT THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO DISSOLVE THE FAT.. HA HA JOKES ON ME. IT COST ME 1300.00 AND NOOOO RESULTS. THE DR. JUST KEPT TELLING ME "YOU'LL DO FINE". 3 TREATMENTS LATER---NOTHING. ANY COMMENTS BACK WOULD HELP.. THE DR. I CALLED-- AESTHETIC MD IN THE PHOENIX AREA SAYS TREATMENTS ARE AROUND 300.00 EACH.. THANKS FOR READING.
POUCHGIRL LOL!!
Has anyone had this done to chin area? If so can you talk and function normal? I own my own business and I have a hard time taking time off.
Hay I have sat here and read all these posts today and I still have not read any results... You people that had outer thighs done. Did you loose the saddle bags? any inches? Or is it all pain, lumps and more pain... I go in tomorrow for my first treatment.
I have had a total of 12 treatments. 6 on my outer thighs and 6 on my butt. I started this in August of 07.   I had my last treatment on April 26th, still some swelling and nodules. I will go in a month to have an after photo taken, weigh-in and measurements.  To determine if I need more treatments.  

I am not satisfied with my results, I was expecting a major transformation about now, maybe I just don't see it, because I see myself everyday and its gradual. I will update after my next visit.
I have had 6 treatments plus extra and the results were great.  However, once I stopped treatment about one month later I started to notice the fat come back.  I was treated on my upper and lower abdominals.  I am not satisfied for the amount of money I paid.  My diet hadnt changed but the fat did return and that is the one thing the consultants tell you during your initial consultation. Very dissatisfied and I am in the process of disputing the money.  I want my money back.  
Well I did it yesterday.. I made them sit down and answer all the questions I had learned from this site. They were very nice and took thier time. I am swollen on both thighs but the one I was so tense on (the first one) is a little more swollen.. Not a hole lot of pain just unconfertable to go from one position to another...I just hope this works. I am real sorry for you that it this didn't work for.. but so far only a couple of thighs here. Ice packs and keep moving seem to help me..
I did a lot of research. There is a web site www.****.com with all of the certified Dr.'s who have do Lipodissolve. I live in Ft. Myers, Fl. and one of the Dr.'s listed on the site is Dr. Liu of HP Cosmetic. I visited his clinic and it was a very pleasant situation. I am starting on the lower abdominal area. The first day it hurt, but after the initial swelling went dowm it was no big deal. I have visited them twice now, and am seeing a great result. Each session cost me $200. I think it is well worth it. Their web site has a lot of useful info, and a video clip on the Dr. the site is www.****.com. I will write back later.

So far I have had two treatments on my upper and lower stomach. I am a student and work a weekend job so I have found very little time for treatments. Therefore they have been very spaced out. (like 5 months between the 1st and 2nd treatments and will be about 4 months till I get my 3rd treatment) When the swelling finally went completely down I noticed a small change yet I have found that whatever progress I seem to have made goes away before my next treatment. I live a healthy lifestyle and was told I was a perfect candidate. Im started to get worried and discouraged but I havent given up yet. Im hoping that maybe it takes a few treatments to really see a difference. Can anyone comment about the number of treatments it took them to really notice a difference or if anyone else has spaced out their treatments and noticed the same "relapse" I have noticed.
Did anyone see the 20/20 piece on Lipodissolve?  There were 4 women who had a really bad experience with this procedure.Permanent bruising, ugly dimpling.  I had 3 treatments, and have had very minimal results.  My tip is to save your money!  This really was NOT worth the pain!  REALLY!!!!
Hi there.  I had lipodissolve done yesterday on my abdominal area, love handles and bra fat area.  Didn't hurt at the time but a few hours later holy hell the pain and swelling.  Today, I have swelling and bruising but not as bad as yesterday, I can not fit into my work clothes.  How long will it take for the swelling and the pain that feels like someone beat the hell out of my stomach to go away?  Please, can someone let me know.  Also, I was told to massage the spots, I have a little hand held massager, can I use this?  And, how long am I supposed to stay wrapped up for?  Currently I am wrapped in a tensor bandage, I took it off to shower of course but what have other people used?  Is this pain and swelling and slight hardening of the tummy normal.
I had lipodissolve done on my outer and inner thighs back in June of 2007.  They did 10 injections in each area for a total of 40 injections.  I never did any additional injections because the pain and swolling lasted for 6 weeks.  Also I have 40 injection sight spots or pigmentation changes.  The doctor told me they would go away, but have not at all.    I need to figure out what to do now after a year of waiting for them to go away.   I still have all of the fat, but even worse are these 40 injection sight spots.  Have yours gone away yet?  I also did 12 velasmooth treatments which I was told would help and did nothing.  Any suggestions?
nope, still there and ugly as ever!!!
Anyone try lipodissolve through MesoDerm in conjunction with Velashape?  Wondering how well it works since the product is not injected.
I have bought PCDC and have treated myself (I inject to all areas: love handles, tummy, chin and back). I feel some pain but take tylenol before and after.Not much pain, Last night,I injected 35 ml and I see great results. oh, and btw, I buy from online drugstore and it had cost me $100 so far (all needles, pcdc: 05 5ml vial PCDC Lipostabil: Deoxycholate + Phosphatidylcholine) . lots lots of inches and chin and love handle....not bad for an engineer to do medical work on himself
Hi i just had lipodissolve done in my lower and upper abdomen area.. its been a week since the lower abs got done and i got swollen in my genital area.. very uncomfortable! has anyone else had this? and how long am i going to be swollen there for? i just want to be able to wear regular clothes! This is not fun when i was planning on wearing something cute for halloween.. let me know if you have any info plz.
I am shocked to hear all these "it hurt statements" HUH????? a tiny little needle hurts?
I've had lipodissolve done, it does work, it works better on some areas of the body than the others.
I'm not trying to be mean but TRY HAVING LIPOSUCTION WHILE YOUR AWAKE, to me that hurts. Snapping your arm in half hurts. HAving a bunch of little needls to was a breaze. I'm not trying to sound mean, just suprised at all the people who think it was painfull.
Hi everyone!  Last year, I had three lipodissolve procedures done on the upper thigh and saddlebag area.  I am a generally thin, active person.  Healthy, 27 yrs old.  After a lot of swelling and pain, I was thrilled at the initial weight loss--ten pounds off of my previous 145 frame.  Wonderful.  However, the bruising seemed slow to go away.  I called Monarch Med Spa and asked, and they mentioned that some people had trouble with this, and that they would give me a discount on LIPOSUCTION if I wanted to return.  Of course, I can't quiet afford, nor do I want, liposuction, and now, one year later, the backs of my thighs, though generally cellulite free, are still mottled and dark.  I have to tan constantly now to hide the discoloration.   I don't know if I would rather have my cellulite back, to be honest, because the discoloration looks like it will be permanent.  Now, I am considering some laser treatments to see if that will help.  Has anyone else had this experience?
Is it normal to have some gain weight after treatment? I had mine done on my love handles 4 days ago...???
Hi everyone,

I am sitting in my loungeroom writing to you all after having my secound round of lipodissolve yesterday in my neck, I am swollen and a bit tender but I know this is only temporary, thank goodness!

I saw alot of people dissatisfied with the results they've ended up with from their injections.
Before I got this done, I did a whole lot of research. This is what I now know;

- Lipodissolve works best in the face area and is more effective the younger you are.
- Lipodissolve works on best on SOFT fat (inner thighs, upper arms, double chin) as opposed to hard fat, which is outer thighs, can be stomach etc. This is not to say it won't work in theses areas, but it can't be guarenteed. In saying that, I have a friend who got her tummy done and was very happy with the results.

I'd love to hear from anyone who has had their chin/neck done. I had 30 injections (10 down each side of my jaw and 10 underneath) at $300 AU. I found the underneath virtually painless and the along the jaw just uncomfortable. I have found that within a few hours i develop a MASSIVE double chin (really makes you appreciate what you looked like before) which swells up!), and it is a little tender, but i can sleep with no problems.

Initially I thought i'd be fine after a couple of days but last time i found after 4 days i was still really swollen, so i got some tablets from my doctor to reduce the swelling so i could go back to work. It worked well but all the swelling didn't really go for about 2 weeks. I am looking forward to seeing the results this time after the swelling goes away :)
Hello everyone! I just received my first round of lipodissolve in my lower abdomen and I was just wondering if Im supposed to be dieting or working out afer treatment to speed up the process? Not really speed it up but, not eat all the crap I used to. Has anyone continued to eat badly and still lost the weight?
I just did my 1st treatment yesterday on lower and upper abs not so much ..just discomfort at times drink alot of water and massage as much as you can.
Well not to be mean back but I just came home from my first treatment and it was extremely painful....actually I almost passed out during treatment and had to pause. And I have had 2 surgeries, broken my foot, etc....and this is extremely painful
I had it done 5 years ago, at the time i was 130 lbs, 5'5. I had 4 rounds done on my outer thighs and STILL have dark purple bruise-like veins, and large nodukles. I am now 125 lbs-from diet adn exercise, but my thighs look terrible. no plastic surgeon will even touch them. DONT DO IT!!! I wish I would have just spent my time doing leg lifts, and not have this damage done to my skin
Viewing 201-346 comments: