Lipodissolve - Anyone else doing this? Results?
I've just completed my 2nd lipodissolve treatment.  This time I did 2 area's, upper and lower abdomen.  The first time was only on lower abdomen and I could see definately see a difference.  

Anyone else undergoing this?  If you already did it, what was your results?  

This is definately not painless.  Swelling, bruising, burning and pain for about 2 days.  I can tolerate it, but the first hour after the injections is pretty tough to bear - but it does get better.  Any questions, just ask me.  I'll share my experience.  

Please share your experiences about this treatment.
Has anyone else noticed that it hurts after you massage the knots?  I have had had 3 areas done and in my opinion, the upper and lower abdominals are the worst!  Any massaging advice would be appreciated.  Thanks.
I had my 1st treatment 3 days ago.  80 injections (3 viles) in my stomach.  Very swollen and it the area really hurts.  I had it done at a doctor's office by a nurse practitioner.  She was wonderful.  I had a C-Section and have not been able to get rid of the pooch that developed afterward.  I also developed horrible stretch marks with my pregnancy.  They were 2 inches wide when pregnant and 1/2 an inch apart!  Now that I am swollen, they seem agrevated.  Has anyone had an experience with stretch marks.  My fear is that they will cause my skin to sag and loosen after treatments deliver results.  Insight anyone?
I was instructed to massage (kneed) my treated area 4 days after my treatment to re-activate the medicine.  I was also told to expect to feel 'the burn' again.  Perhaps that is what you are experiencing.  I don't have knots (yet) and am 3 days into first treatment so I haven't done it yet.  Plus I'm so sore to the touch, and swollen, I can't imagine massaging the area now.
My experience has been that the skin seems to tighten afterwards, not sag, so you actually look younger and tighter.  When I was swollen, the entire area was painful.  It does settle down in time.  The massaging is an important step, but it doesn't feel very good and actually causes the areas to become painful once again. I hadn't heard that the massaging re-activates the medicine.  Makes sense though.  I started out with large lumps that reduced to marble size, and then to pea sized knots.  It takes about 5-6 weeks fro them to disappear completely or at least that has been my experience.  It definitely works and is worth the pain!
Is the massaging important only when the treated area develops lumps or nodules?
That is a good question.  I am guessing that we massage until the lumps go away completely.  I started massaging on day 4 and kept it up.  At first I was massaging big lumpy areas, but eventually they turned into tiny knots.  How are you doing?
I got my outer thighs done today.  VERY sore now.  Soreness and swelling on stomach ended after 48 hours.  I never did encounter lumps or nodules but massage my stomach anyway.  Time will tell if it helps.  I haven't noticed change in my stomach area yet as it has only been 2 weeks.  I will continue to provide updates.
i was wondering how everyone was comming along? My stomach is definately flatter, but I still have a few lumps, but ALOT of purple marks that look like a briuse sorta, but I don't think they are bruises. I need to go for my last treatment on all areas but im kinda scared, if these bruise marks aren't gone by summer, there is no way I can wear a swimsuit...they are really ugly, almost worse than the fat was! of course my Dr. says they will go away, but they have been there for about 4 mo's. Anyone else have these???? was planning on going next week, but I don't want to add to the about 40 different marks!
I had 2 treatments spaced four weeks apart and still had some knots and tenderness after 8 weeks so I have decided to wait a month until my next treatment.  My bruises are gone, but not the knots, so I wonder if they will ever go away.  I am told that they will, we'll see.  It really has worked for me and have lost about 1/2 inch or more through my waistline area.  I am really happy with the results, but I had no idea it would be so intense.  I am taking it really slowly.  Love to hear from everyone!
Yep it bleepin HURTS!!!
I had my first treatment on Wednesday and it doesn't hurt at all, I'm a little swollen and bruised but how long am I going to be numb?????
HI, im bout 5, 3 " not fat at all but interested ingetting lipodissolve for my inner knee areas? thats the only spot of concern ihave. Im actually thinking of just getting lipo cuz of the comments on this forum? any advice? any suggestions? please reply back?
I'd go for lipo, its quicker resuls and less pain!
I underwent over 20 lipodissolve treatments last year.  I spent a lot of money and got MINIMAL to ZERO results. just a lot of bruising, knots and pain.  At my inital consultation the doctor predicted 10-12 treatments for optimal results.  After the first 12 treatments, the doctor gave me the rest free because there were NO results.  I finally just gave up.  I don't know if this stuff really works on anyone or if it's in their imagination.  It certainly didn't work for me.  I finally had the few areas lipo suctioned recently with awesome results.  It was about double the cost of the lipodissolve but at least liposuction really works.  My opinion is DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY.  Creams won't get rid of your wrinkles and shots won't get rid of your fat.  Dream on.......
I have those brownish spots on the back of my upper thighs. They have been there since Spring '07. I am trying the pulse dyed laser to treat them. I've only had one treatment and need to go back in a couple of weeks. I think I see a little improvement. I was not willing to go through another summer with these things. Let me know if you find a treatment.
Try Armica Gel for the bruises and also there are Arnica homeopathic pills. I would start taking Arnica BEFORE the procedure, as recommended for liposuction bruises as well. Another major help is fluids. Take lots of pure water. I had my knots and dots disappear with Armica after lipodissolve and liposuction. You can buy Armica gel at any healthfood store such as Vitamin Shoppe or even GNC.

To RiverSong:

Lipodissolve does not work with everyone. THere is a 10% or so rate that the medicine does not work for.

To RiverSong:

To RiverSong:

To RiverSong:

Hello - I live in Nashville, TN and am scheduled to have my first treatment on Wednesday.  The first area I am getting done is my lower abdomen.  I am NOT a fan of pain or needles so I am very nervous about this.  Has anyone had theirs done at HRC in Nashville?  Where can I get topical med to numb me before they give me the shots?

How bad is smoking and liposhape/dissolve?  I know they try to scare you into quitting smoking, and I know that I need to, but if you are a light smoker 3/4 a day, how does it effect healing/permanent bruising?  Are there any health issues that are disasterous if I do smoke?  Can I just stop for a few days before and after?? I did my first treatment by smoking barely at all for a week before and after, and had no major problems.  I went today for my second appointment, and I told the woman when asked that I had smoked a couple cigarettes over the last week, and they would not let me do my treatment.  Is this concern warrented, or overzealous?
Never even heard of that?   But I do have spots that are not bruises, they've been there alon time but no one said anything to me about smoking??
To: everyone
hi guys!  I am really interested in maybe going through with this lipodissolve treatment, I have always had an issue with my stomach!  I just wanted to know if I do go with the treatment, can I still do my strength training for my core area a day or two after the treatments?  I`ve read from a lot of you who had the abdominal area done saying that the area gets really soar, and swollen like a ballon!  Also, some has said they havve experienced pain and tenderness on the stomach and I am scared that if I do continue with my ab excercises, I will strain or complicate the process of the treatment?  I have done my research and I know that after a day or 2, an individual can continue on with their excecise regime but looking through some of the comments, no one has really mentioned what their excercise regimes are...so I do not know if anyone is incorporating any abdominal strength training?  

Can anyone help me out?

plumbaby
I was out of the gym for 11'2 to 2 weeks....and I really do have a high pain tolerance but this hurts really bad! so much, that I cant finish my last 2 treatments. I'm not sure it all worth it..little results, lots of pain and downtime for me.
When I did my abdominal area, I was down for about 5 days before I could exercise, and that was aerobic, not serious stomach work!  It REALLY hurts.  
I would love to hear from someone about the long term benefits.  I have noticed some improvement, but have wondered if it is permanent over time.  Thanks!
I AM LOOKIN INTO HAVING THE LIPODISSOLVE DONE ON MY LOWER ABDOMEN. I HAVE 5 CHILDREN AM 5'6" AND WEIGH ABOUT 128LBS. SO I AM NOT A HEAVY PERSON BUT I HAVE A POUCH I WOULD LOVE TO GET RID OF. I HAVE TRIED THE "ACCENT" SOMEWHAT LIKE A LASER TREATMENT THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO DISSOLVE THE FAT.. HA HA JOKES ON ME. IT COST ME 1300.00 AND NOOOO RESULTS. THE DR. JUST KEPT TELLING ME "YOU'LL DO FINE". 3 TREATMENTS LATER---NOTHING. ANY COMMENTS BACK WOULD HELP.. THE DR. I CALLED-- AESTHETIC MD IN THE PHOENIX AREA SAYS TREATMENTS ARE AROUND 300.00 EACH.. THANKS FOR READING.
POUCHGIRL LOL!!
Has anyone had this done to chin area? If so can you talk and function normal? I own my own business and I have a hard time taking time off.
Hay I have sat here and read all these posts today and I still have not read any results... You people that had outer thighs done. Did you loose the saddle bags? any inches? Or is it all pain, lumps and more pain... I go in tomorrow for my first treatment.
I have had a total of 12 treatments. 6 on my outer thighs and 6 on my butt. I started this in August of 07.   I had my last treatment on April 26th, still some swelling and nodules. I will go in a month to have an after photo taken, weigh-in and measurements.  To determine if I need more treatments.  

I am not satisfied with my results, I was expecting a major transformation about now, maybe I just don't see it, because I see myself everyday and its gradual. I will update after my next visit.
I have had 6 treatments plus extra and the results were great.  However, once I stopped treatment about one month later I started to notice the fat come back.  I was treated on my upper and lower abdominals.  I am not satisfied for the amount of money I paid.  My diet hadnt changed but the fat did return and that is the one thing the consultants tell you during your initial consultation. Very dissatisfied and I am in the process of disputing the money.  I want my money back.  
Well I did it yesterday.. I made them sit down and answer all the questions I had learned from this site. They were very nice and took thier time. I am swollen on both thighs but the one I was so tense on (the first one) is a little more swollen.. Not a hole lot of pain just unconfertable to go from one position to another...I just hope this works. I am real sorry for you that it this didn't work for.. but so far only a couple of thighs here. Ice packs and keep moving seem to help me..
I did a lot of research. There is a web site www.****.com with all of the certified Dr.'s who have do Lipodissolve. I live in Ft. Myers, Fl. and one of the Dr.'s listed on the site is Dr. Liu of HP Cosmetic. I visited his clinic and it was a very pleasant situation. I am starting on the lower abdominal area. The first day it hurt, but after the initial swelling went dowm it was no big deal. I have visited them twice now, and am seeing a great result. Each session cost me $200. I think it is well worth it. Their web site has a lot of useful info, and a video clip on the Dr. the site is www.****.com. I will write back later.

So far I have had two treatments on my upper and lower stomach. I am a student and work a weekend job so I have found very little time for treatments. Therefore they have been very spaced out. (like 5 months between the 1st and 2nd treatments and will be about 4 months till I get my 3rd treatment) When the swelling finally went completely down I noticed a small change yet I have found that whatever progress I seem to have made goes away before my next treatment. I live a healthy lifestyle and was told I was a perfect candidate. Im started to get worried and discouraged but I havent given up yet. Im hoping that maybe it takes a few treatments to really see a difference. Can anyone comment about the number of treatments it took them to really notice a difference or if anyone else has spaced out their treatments and noticed the same "relapse" I have noticed.
Did anyone see the 20/20 piece on Lipodissolve?  There were 4 women who had a really bad experience with this procedure.Permanent bruising, ugly dimpling.  I had 3 treatments, and have had very minimal results.  My tip is to save your money!  This really was NOT worth the pain!  REALLY!!!!
Hi there.  I had lipodissolve done yesterday on my abdominal area, love handles and bra fat area.  Didn't hurt at the time but a few hours later holy hell the pain and swelling.  Today, I have swelling and bruising but not as bad as yesterday, I can not fit into my work clothes.  How long will it take for the swelling and the pain that feels like someone beat the hell out of my stomach to go away?  Please, can someone let me know.  Also, I was told to massage the spots, I have a little hand held massager, can I use this?  And, how long am I supposed to stay wrapped up for?  Currently I am wrapped in a tensor bandage, I took it off to shower of course but what have other people used?  Is this pain and swelling and slight hardening of the tummy normal.
I had lipodissolve done on my outer and inner thighs back in June of 2007.  They did 10 injections in each area for a total of 40 injections.  I never did any additional injections because the pain and swolling lasted for 6 weeks.  Also I have 40 injection sight spots or pigmentation changes.  The doctor told me they would go away, but have not at all.    I need to figure out what to do now after a year of waiting for them to go away.   I still have all of the fat, but even worse are these 40 injection sight spots.  Have yours gone away yet?  I also did 12 velasmooth treatments which I was told would help and did nothing.  Any suggestions?
nope, still there and ugly as ever!!!
Anyone try lipodissolve through MesoDerm in conjunction with Velashape?  Wondering how well it works since the product is not injected.
I have bought PCDC and have treated myself (I inject to all areas: love handles, tummy, chin and back). I feel some pain but take tylenol before and after.Not much pain, Last night,I injected 35 ml and I see great results. oh, and btw, I buy from online drugstore and it had cost me $100 so far (all needles, pcdc: 05 5ml vial PCDC Lipostabil: Deoxycholate + Phosphatidylcholine) . lots lots of inches and chin and love handle....not bad for an engineer to do medical work on himself
Hi i just had lipodissolve done in my lower and upper abdomen area.. its been a week since the lower abs got done and i got swollen in my genital area.. very uncomfortable! has anyone else had this? and how long am i going to be swollen there for? i just want to be able to wear regular clothes! This is not fun when i was planning on wearing something cute for halloween.. let me know if you have any info plz.
I am shocked to hear all these "it hurt statements" HUH????? a tiny little needle hurts?
I've had lipodissolve done, it does work, it works better on some areas of the body than the others.
I'm not trying to be mean but TRY HAVING LIPOSUCTION WHILE YOUR AWAKE, to me that hurts. Snapping your arm in half hurts. HAving a bunch of little needls to was a breaze. I'm not trying to sound mean, just suprised at all the people who think it was painfull.
Hi everyone!  Last year, I had three lipodissolve procedures done on the upper thigh and saddlebag area.  I am a generally thin, active person.  Healthy, 27 yrs old.  After a lot of swelling and pain, I was thrilled at the initial weight loss--ten pounds off of my previous 145 frame.  Wonderful.  However, the bruising seemed slow to go away.  I called Monarch Med Spa and asked, and they mentioned that some people had trouble with this, and that they would give me a discount on LIPOSUCTION if I wanted to return.  Of course, I can't quiet afford, nor do I want, liposuction, and now, one year later, the backs of my thighs, though generally cellulite free, are still mottled and dark.  I have to tan constantly now to hide the discoloration.   I don't know if I would rather have my cellulite back, to be honest, because the discoloration looks like it will be permanent.  Now, I am considering some laser treatments to see if that will help.  Has anyone else had this experience?
Is it normal to have some gain weight after treatment? I had mine done on my love handles 4 days ago...???
Hi everyone,

I am sitting in my loungeroom writing to you all after having my secound round of lipodissolve yesterday in my neck, I am swollen and a bit tender but I know this is only temporary, thank goodness!

I saw alot of people dissatisfied with the results they've ended up with from their injections.
Before I got this done, I did a whole lot of research. This is what I now know;

- Lipodissolve works best in the face area and is more effective the younger you are.
- Lipodissolve works on best on SOFT fat (inner thighs, upper arms, double chin) as opposed to hard fat, which is outer thighs, can be stomach etc. This is not to say it won't work in theses areas, but it can't be guarenteed. In saying that, I have a friend who got her tummy done and was very happy with the results.

I'd love to hear from anyone who has had their chin/neck done. I had 30 injections (10 down each side of my jaw and 10 underneath) at $300 AU. I found the underneath virtually painless and the along the jaw just uncomfortable. I have found that within a few hours i develop a MASSIVE double chin (really makes you appreciate what you looked like before) which swells up!), and it is a little tender, but i can sleep with no problems.

Initially I thought i'd be fine after a couple of days but last time i found after 4 days i was still really swollen, so i got some tablets from my doctor to reduce the swelling so i could go back to work. It worked well but all the swelling didn't really go for about 2 weeks. I am looking forward to seeing the results this time after the swelling goes away :)
Hello everyone! I just received my first round of lipodissolve in my lower abdomen and I was just wondering if Im supposed to be dieting or working out afer treatment to speed up the process? Not really speed it up but, not eat all the crap I used to. Has anyone continued to eat badly and still lost the weight?
I just did my 1st treatment yesterday on lower and upper abs not so much ..just discomfort at times drink alot of water and massage as much as you can.
Well not to be mean back but I just came home from my first treatment and it was extremely painful....actually I almost passed out during treatment and had to pause. And I have had 2 surgeries, broken my foot, etc....and this is extremely painful
I had it done 5 years ago, at the time i was 130 lbs, 5'5. I had 4 rounds done on my outer thighs and STILL have dark purple bruise-like veins, and large nodukles. I am now 125 lbs-from diet adn exercise, but my thighs look terrible. no plastic surgeon will even touch them. DONT DO IT!!! I wish I would have just spent my time doing leg lifts, and not have this damage done to my skin
Did this procedure last(long term) I want to do my inner thighs.