Weight Loss Alternatives Community
Liquid Clenbuterol Dosage

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

Liquid Clenbuterol Dosage

I just got some liquid form Clenbuterol and the bottles are labled 200 mcg/ml and I have a needle that is only labled in ml it goes in 1/2 increaments to a total of 3ml. I have heard of a dosage schedule for  8 days that goes something like this...

40 ug
60 ug
80 ug
100 ug
80 ug
60 ug
40 ug

just wondering if this is a correct dosage schedule and if so how do I measure that up using the needle I have??
clen is ilegal in this country.....not sure why you would ask here..Ia know more about the tabs...6-10 a day...2...then 4..6..
Hahaha. So is ordering Hcg from an online pharmacy without a prescription.  But theres lots of that going around.  Now thats funny.
lol true... From my studies and friends who compete..20 mcg tabs seem to be the preferred choice....most mix with cytomel or some T3 most do 2 days on..2 off...with ephedra on the days off..ephedra is very easy to get online i get it  all the time..its still legal.but not for long.......clen online is risky..most sites i knew about was DEA...good luck to you..becarfull with clen..
You seem very well informed on drugs.  Do you do them?  What is this Clenbuterol and why do people take it?
lol Barbie...ok you got me !! I cant spell..hey I get hit  in head alot !! any  ? just ask..or info on any products...if you want the truth..ask me..you wont BS..read books like natural cures..and atkins :)
barbie...you tried very hard to 'seem' educated on clen....but you are very..very misinformed...very........clen was legal in this country for many years...until sports people found out it could burn fat and give a lil strenght...its legal every where else..and now the US has ALBUTEROL....clen can be very dangerouse..and most take it 2 days on..2 days off...or 1 week on 1 week off..as the receptors down regulate and you get use to it most take clen with other steroids..and mix it with T3 (thyroid drugs) mostly CYTOMEL.....its not much better then ephedrine which is very very cheap ,legla and easy to get..and or ephedra...clen can wreck the ventricals of the heart..and is NOT for the ave person.. still not sure why you even repplyed...clen is not worth the $$ nor risk of jail time...and a foot note..I do not all..but know more then most on all supplements..and drugs ,steroids...any  ? just ask..
I was not trying to act like I know it all I was repeating what I've personally pulled off the internet & at least I can spell!
People taking a combination of Clen & the other drugs mentioned in the post above to rapidly lose weight.  Celebrities & movie stars as well as professional bodybuilders take the drug combos to achieve rapid results.  Clenbuterol has to be taken the same as HCG in that after so long you're body will build up an immunity so you'll then need to be off the drug for the same amount of time you were on it.  The problem with clen is that if you stay on it too long and don't begin tapering off on schedule you'll put the weight back on as rapidly as you took it off.  Google it and you'll be able to print off several "question & answer" only types of papers that specifically tell you how to use it.  I believe it's also used in vetrinary purposes.....think horses.  But of course we should all wait for "fightu35"'s answers because "he knows it all".  
Can you give me more info about liquid albuterol.  I am a female just starting to try it (1 week now).  I have tried Clen in the past...loved it (for a while), but didn't taper off which resulted in weight gain.  Will albuterol do the same?  How is it different from clen?  The results don't seem to be kicking in as with clen....
hey, im trying to lose weight so i can go into army.. im 290 lbs and 6'2 tall i have a natural massive build i bench 405lbs. i jus have a gut. im not eating as much just so i can lose. my buddy wants to give me a lil bit of tren liquid form.. just a lil.. im kinda scared im 33 yrs old and never did it.. im suppose to drop at least 15.. should i try it/
I'm a woman weighing 250 lbs been working out for 6 months now only lost 20lbs I mean busting my *** w/ cardio and taking classes, Spin, Kickboxing, ect. I need a little help here anyone know what I can take thanks
ketogenic diet,less than 50 grams carbs a day 300 protein 100 fat
2300 cals cardio morning empty gut or scoop of whey .40 mins low intensity heart rate over117-130 interval. 3meals 3 shakes whey 6scoop a day. shake meal shake meal shake meal. the trick is to keep eat or drink shakes every 3 hours .alsolift weights 3-4day a week cardio 5-6

start diet for week 1 bring in 2 cardio 2weight days go up as u can. by week 3 u should be on track maybe add a night cardio thu week6
lipo6 lipodrene ephedrine if ur hard core no heart problems. start slow an pain in tendons or joint back off find a different exercise or go very lite till u get the feel good luck
Im a 31 yr old female. I weigh 200pds and am 5 7'. I have been working out with a training twice a week for a few months now and i need quicker results..soooo..i got some liquid clen. I heard to take it 6weeks on and 6 off, then i heard 2weeks on two weeks off, which is true? Also, what suggestions would u have on dosage? Have a dropper for my first dose or a full? Thanks.
Hi, Im 28 years old and 230lbs I have been working about 3 times a week at most due to my work scedule its hard to keep 3 times every week.  Im really trying to lose weight.  When I was younger I was on meridia and workingout and got down to 175 which was awesome. I want to get there again but my doctor gave me meridia and its not working like it use to, not at all actually.  I have read multiple post on this website and I just need something to help me get the weight off quick and with me working out also.  My doctor will not prescribe me anything again because he is a ***  I have tried slim quick and it just made me feel really weird.  Can anybody help me?  Is there anything I can take and not need my doctor to write a script for that will actually work and work fast???
clenbuterol was originally used by asthmatics such as myself, but because all these athletes abused it, i can no longer get a prescription for it. thanks for ruining it for me and all the other people who have extreme breathing problems. this was the only thing that helped for extended periods of time
Birdman1283 to answer your question; if your bottle is labelled 200 mcg/ml this means per each ml there is 200 mcg of clen.  So if you were to draw 1 ml of solution into your syringe you would have 200 mcg of clen in your syringe.  If you wanted to draw half this (100 mcg) you would only need to draw .5 ml of solution into the syringe.  So, for 40 ug, (ug is the same as mcg) you would need to draw .2 ml; 60ug = .3 ml; 80ug = .4 ml; and as mentioned before 100ug = .5 ml.

I just want to say, be careful if you use this stuff, if you experience any traumatic side effects it might be too powerful for you, try a smaller dosage or stay off of it. Everyone’s body is different and not everyone will react the same way.  I had a friend who took the tablet form and he started sweating profusely within a few short hours after ingesting.  

From what I’ve read you do indeed have the correct dosage schedule, but listen to your body, don’t do something if you know your body can’t handle it, if you can handle it that’s great, but don’t automatically think if you take more you’ll get better results.  There’s a threshold of what your body can handle.  Don’t take it from me, read as much as you can about this and inform yourself.

Here’s some helpful links on your subject:

http://www.isteroids.com/Clenbuterol/How_to_take_Clenbuterol.html

http://www.steroid.com/Clenbuterol.php

yankee35 don’t blame these guys, blame your congressmen and whoever else makes your unintelligent and uninformed laws in your country.  Even the FDA and other health organizations think it wasn’t right to ban many of these types of substances but the uninformed uneducated people you’ve voted to power are making it hard for people to get these drugs.  In many other countries this stuff is perfectly legal, and for good reason, it’s not really bad for you.  When I mean not bad for you, I mean using proper dosages and under proper medical supervision.  Sure if you abuse anything you’ll have negative results.  If you eat too much McDonalds you’re bound to have health problems, same with many other legal substances, just be smart about it.  I could sit here all day and debate the legality and moral issues behind steroids and performance enhancers but if you don’t use it, good for you.  If you do use them, that’s good too.

Control status:

Clenbuterol is currently not controlled under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA). However, clenbuterol is listed by the World Anti-Doping Agency and the International Olympic Committee as a performance enhancing drug; therefore athletes are barred from its use. Presently, no states have placed clenbuterol under control.

http://www.deadiversion.usdoj.gov/drugs_concern/clenbuterol.htm

ALL OF YOU ARE RETARDED READ THIS..
Control status:

READ THIS RETARDS
clenbuterol is actually a very strong steriod used for asthma patients with really bad cases and that's why doctors prescribe it to people and it's only supoose to be prescribed... .....just thought you should know that fightu...it's illegal cuz people were taking it for those reasons....but isnt any enhancer unless prescribed....of course it's illegal...doesnt change any facts about it though...so good on  you barbie.

and to the person asking the question....if you just started
I just received a bottle of liquid clen, 100 mcg/ ml-60ml vial. I am a female currently on cycle with anavar. Does anyone know how many drops I should be taking?
ik ben het met u eens dat het gewoon schandaalig is dat u van mij geen rekatie heb gekregen op het vijd dat McDonalds gewoon wel Clenbuterol gebruikt om de koeien te doen laten groeine

Mar wist u dat men dan welk gewoon per dag ministus 1 hamburgertje moet etten om in een jaar gewoon net zo veel Clenbuterol binnen te krijgen als een BoduyBilder in een jaar aan deze Groei preperaten tot zich nemen Dus dan kun je toch gewoon beter bij McDonlads gewoon de hamburger per dag eten Want dan bent u goekoper uit Want de KoeiEN van McDonalds krijgen per dag 7 lieter van deze heerlijk rustgevende Clenbuterol en dat is dan geijk dat wat men dan natuurlijk niet in het vlees zal zien zitten Maar het zit er wel in want andrs worden de KoeiEN van McDonalds Rinder Farm onrustig tussen de dranghekjen waar ze een jaar kunnen staan groeien tot u ze door u keeltje laat glijden En dat is dan dus Runder Vlees met een heerleijke Clenbuterol dip zous die er dan wel in 365 dagen maal 7 Lieter Clenbutarol in is gaan zitten

Dus dan weet u dat men wel zecht dat het allemaal rund vlees is Maar ik zou me er maar niet te veel op vast pakken Want voor dat u het weet is het gewoon wel Runder Vlees maar voor 20% en de rest is dan gewoon niet meer interesand Want zo zijn de Relkges van onze Medelanden en dat weet u wel dat u maar beter niet te veel van dit Groei Hormoon preperaat tot u zult moeten nemen Want je word er gewoon Onfrugtbaar van en dat is al bewezen wat de DES Beby Pil was ook gemnaakt van dit zelde Clenbuterol maar daar hoor ik toit nu toe nog niemand oiver dus als u gewoon dat doet wat u doet dan doe ik wel McDonalds doen overtuigen dat ze naar de FaLaFeL moeten doen omswitssen en dan wel wereld weid zo dat we van de 20 duizend Voedsel verslinde en dan niet dat wat u naar 7 Liter of Kg er in laat doen per dag om aan het eind dan wel 1 Kilo Runder vleest te bekomen Dus het is maar dat u het weet

Met vriedelijke groet namens de voorzitter van Stichting BlauweKRUIS.nL