Weight Loss Alternatives Community
Looking for Hcg

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

Looking for Hcg

I am looking for Hcg in Houston.  I have read Dr. Simeons, "Pounds and Inches" and would love to try it but I am having a great deal of trouble finding the Hcg in the individual doses as Dr. Simeon perscribes. Does anyone know where I can get Hcg in Houston Texas?
  ( from this sites people) As I've started to answer questions here at MedHelp.org, I'm flabbergasted about the number of readers that are looking for HCG injections for weight loss.

HCG injections do not cause weight loss. I'm sorry to burst all your bubbles, but it just doesn't.

For dozens of years these have been specifically not allowed by the FDA for treatment of obesity and weight loss. I recall that it's sometimes prescribed as part of infertility treatments and IVF, though. Here's the link to FDA guidance about those wanting to advertise about HCG injections

" FDA requires all labeling and advertising of HCG to state that it has not been demonstrated to be effective in the treatment of obesity. The ads must also state that HCG is not approved by FDA as safe and effective in treatment of obesity of weight control."

hmm..odd...
HCG (Generic name: Human chorionic gonadotropin)

Pregnyl by Organon. 5,000 to 20,000 IU (International Units) per 10 cc vials. This drug is not a steroid but it is widely used in athletics today. HCG is a natural protein hormone secreted by the human placenta and purified form the urine of pregnant women. This hormone is not a natural male hormone but mimics the natural hormone LH (Luetinising Hormone) almost identically. This LH stimulates the production of testosterone by the testis in males. Thus HCG sends the same message and results in increased testosterone production by the testis due to HCG
Haven't heard of a legitimate one in Houston. Heard about one in Houston (don't remember any info about it) that a person was very unhappy with because they thought it was scaming people.

There are a few Clinics scattered over the country. If you aren't lucky enough to live in a City where there is one, you might think about Traveling to a clinic for the first visit. After that, they mail supplies.  NHW (native healing ways) and Transformations have several clinics in Oklahoma (Tulsa), Florida, Tennessee and North Carolina.  There is one in Ft Worth, but they don't work the same way - you would have to visit clinic more often.

Good luck on your search.
Innova clinic offers the Hcg shot combined with b-12 only once a week,  you also follow a 1200 calorie diet.  Which I did for the first 3 days and thereafter I ate normal.  I feel that I lost the lbs the first 2 days after the shot and even though I ate normal I did not gain them back.  I only lost 3.6, but I am o.k. since I don't have much weight to loose.      
6-15-07 about your question re availability of hcg:

hcg is available ligitimately through a place called hcgdiet.com. they have been in bus 17 years.

do not listen to naysayers of hcg. It is not a drug, if it is safe in pregnant women, it cannot possibly hurt in infentesimal amounts compared what pregnant woman release during pregnancy.

kevin trudeau is not hurting anyone by passing along info to those who want safe alternative weightloss. i have heard of enough real life results from real life people that i am cetain that the hcg works. i have not started the diet yet, but will the next week.

feel free to post info, i will hang with you and do it together
good luck
bellalimena

http://www.hcgdietinfo.com/HCG_Diet-Dr-Simeons-Manuscript.htm

dear lyndamc

the above link sends u to what appears to be the full 40+ cgh manuscript by dr. simeons. i will say that even though i thank kevin trudeau for his exposure of hcg, i can do my own research about hcg myself, wo also monitizing his pockets....

the manuscript is free and i would save it and hang on to it.
bellalimena
I found a website for Hcg and began the protocol on May 27th. I cannot believe the results. I follow the 500 calorie diet and am never hungry.  I work out 6 days a week of aerobics and 3 weight training sessions and have not had to scale back due to the restricted calories.  I began weighing 150 pounds and am 5'3. I now weigh 128 pounds.  Most important is that the fat that is coming off is in all the abnormal fat stores for my body, the abs, hips and thighs.  There have been days were I have lost 2 pounds to days were I lost half a pound. Good Luck to anyone who wants to try this. It is a big committment but it is working so far.
You said you found HCG on a website.  do you mind disclosing which website you found it.  Thanks
I got the hcg through GHI Medical. You can easily find them. I have been very pleased with the results. I started on May 27 at 150 pounds and as of today I weigh 122 pounds.  Good Luck!
hi:  thanks so much for your posts re hcg and your progress.  i was wondering how you are still doing since this last post was over a month ago now.  looking for the hcg and ready to make the dietary and lifestyle changes.  thanks!
Searching for more info on CGH,
I found this information which says that tis same hormone cgh, is heightened in cancer.
Very scary, cancer patients do seem to get eaten up...
very scary, to tak it to loose weight.

"In his brilliantly researched 1974 book World Without Cancer, researcher and author G. Edward Griffin explains the trophoblastic theory of cancer proposed by Professor John Beard of Edinburgh University, which states that certain pre-embryonic cells in pregnancy differ in no discernible way from highly-malignant cancer cells.  Edward Griffin continues:

"The trophoblast in pregnancy indeed does exhibit all the classical characteristics of cancer.  It spreads and multiplies rapidly as it eats its way into the uterus wall preparing a place where the embryo can attach itself for maternal protection and nourishment."

The trophoblast is formed in a chain reaction by another cell that Griffin simplifies down to the 'total life' cell, which has the total capacity to evolve into any organ or tissue, or a complete embryo.  When the total life cell is triggered into producing trophoblast by contact with the hormone estrogen, present in both males and females, one of two different things happens.  In the case of pregnancy the result is conventional development of a placenta and umbilical cord.  If the trophoblast is triggered as part of a healing process however, the result is cancer or, as Edward Griffin cautions: "To be more accurate, we should say it is cancer if the healing process is not terminated upon completion of its task."

Stunning proof of this claim is readily available.  All trophoblast cells produce a unique hormone called the chorionic gonadotrophic ( CGH ) which is easily detected in urine.  Thus if a person is either pregnant or has cancer, a simple CGH pregnancy test should confirm either or both.  It does, with an accuracy of better than 92% in all cases.  If the urine sample shows positive it means either normal pregnancy or abnormal malignant cancer.  Griffin notes: "If the patient is a woman, she either is pregnant or has cancer.  If he is a man, cancer can be the only cause."  So why all of the expensive, dangerous biopsies carried to 'detect' cancerous growths?  One can only assume that medicare pays doctors a larger fee for biopsies than pregnancy tests. "
So what was the purpose of posting this? This is an evaluation to determine the presence of cancer. It does not state HCG causes cancer. Home pregnancy tests are based on the method to detect the presence HCG in the urine. This only states that if CGH is detected you are pregnant or possibly have a cancerous tumor. Nothing about causing cancer.......
Hi! Could you tell me where you injected your hcg? I hope someone is still checking this forum. I know I'm a little late. My hcg is on the way and I've heard different views on where to inject. Trudeau says the outer upper quadrant of the buttocks but ghi medical says the fat of the belly. Please let me know.