Weight Loss Alternatives Community
Looking for Simeons diet Clinic or Physician in Columbus Ohio

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

I am looking for a physician who will monitor progress on a Simeons-Type diet with HCG injections around Columbus, Ohio.  Please let me know.  Thanks.
There are Dr. supervised clinics that you can do as an outpatient. There is one in TN that follows the Dr. Simeons protocol.
I am looking for a clinic near Tampa, Fl, can anybody help me?
I'm looking for any clinics in Hawaii that follows the Simeons Protocol, can you help me, thanks.
Has anyone heard of a physician that will prescribe the Simeons protocol in Maryland (close to Baltimore)?
i am also looking for a clinic or doctor in columbus, ohio that has the
simeons diet with hCG injections like RobinRay.  if anyone has any info
on this, it would be greatly appreciated!  i don't have alot of time
to investigate but am very interested in trying this cure.  thank you.  
I am also looking for a clinc or doctor in columbus, ohio that has the simeons diet with hcg injections.
I am looking for a dr who does the dr simeons protocol around Las Vegas NV please ontact me @ ***@**** if anyone has this information. Thanx
I am looking for a clinic in michigan that does the Simeons protocol using hgc
I AM ALSO LOOKING FOR A DOCTOR OR CLINIC IN THE  COLUMBUS, OHIO OR SURROUNDING AREAS THAT FOLLOW THE SIMEONS APPROACH AND GIVES THE HCG INJECTIONS!! THANKS:-) EMAIL ME @ ***@****
Aloha,

I am looking for a doctor or clinic in Hawaii that follows Dr. Simeon's approach as well.  Does anyone know?  Hey, how come Oprah isn't talking about this since it is such a hot topic?  Thank you everyone!
Did you locate a clinic or doctor in the columbus area that has the simeons diet
I am also looking for a clinic near Monterey, Ca or in northern New York.  PLEASE HELP if you have any info!
With information for a Seattle office using the Dr. S diet/injection ??
Is there a HCG clinic in or near lafayette indiana
I am interested in finding a Doctor who can administer the HCG injections in the Phoenix/Glendale Arizona area.  Can you purchase the drug in England??   Thank-you for your help!!  
I'm looking for A Doctor who can admiister the HCG injections in Phoenix/chandler area.
Have you found a clinic in maryland yet or has anyone else been able to locate a clicnicc , maryland , new jersey, penn  it dosen;t matter need shots baddd
To:

Would anyone know of a doctor in conn. that would  monitor the diet?
There is a clinic in Mesa, AZ that does the injections.  Medshape.  I have been there for about a montha nd lost 26 pounds so far.  
i found a clinic in the columbus ohio area that does hcg injections with nutrition and fitness - www.uncoverthetrueyou.com.  really nnice doctors and i know someone who went there and lost 24 pounds in a month
Did anyone ever find a doctor who will monitor Simeons
There is an HCG Clinic in Findlay, Ohio...The Metabolic Weight Loss Clinic...419-423-6879
Hi! I am in interested in the doctor supervised program- I am from the columbus, oh area. Did you ever find a doctor/do you know of any???