Weight Loss Alternatives Community
Looking for Simeons diet Clinic or Physician in Columbus Ohio

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

I am looking for a physician who will monitor progress on a Simeons-Type diet with HCG injections around Columbus, Ohio.  Please let me know.  Thanks.
Avatar n tn
There are Dr. supervised clinics that you can do as an outpatient. There is one in TN that follows the Dr. Simeons protocol.
Avatar n tn
I am looking for a clinic near Tampa, Fl, can anybody help me?
Avatar n tn
I'm looking for any clinics in Hawaii that follows the Simeons Protocol, can you help me, thanks.
Avatar n tn
Has anyone heard of a physician that will prescribe the Simeons protocol in Maryland (close to Baltimore)?
Avatar n tn
i am also looking for a clinic or doctor in columbus, ohio that has the
simeons diet with hCG injections like RobinRay.  if anyone has any info
on this, it would be greatly appreciated!  i don't have alot of time
to investigate but am very interested in trying this cure.  thank you.  
Avatar n tn
I am also looking for a clinc or doctor in columbus, ohio that has the simeons diet with hcg injections.
Avatar n tn
I am looking for a dr who does the dr simeons protocol around Las Vegas NV please ontact me @ ***@**** if anyone has this information. Thanx
Avatar n tn
I am looking for a clinic in michigan that does the Simeons protocol using hgc
Avatar n tn
I AM ALSO LOOKING FOR A DOCTOR OR CLINIC IN THE  COLUMBUS, OHIO OR SURROUNDING AREAS THAT FOLLOW THE SIMEONS APPROACH AND GIVES THE HCG INJECTIONS!! THANKS:-) EMAIL ME @ ***@****
Avatar n tn
Aloha,

I am looking for a doctor or clinic in Hawaii that follows Dr. Simeon's approach as well.  Does anyone know?  Hey, how come Oprah isn't talking about this since it is such a hot topic?  Thank you everyone!
Avatar n tn
Did you locate a clinic or doctor in the columbus area that has the simeons diet
Avatar n tn
I am also looking for a clinic near Monterey, Ca or in northern New York.  PLEASE HELP if you have any info!
With information for a Seattle office using the Dr. S diet/injection ??
Avatar n tn
Is there a HCG clinic in or near lafayette indiana
Avatar n tn
I am interested in finding a Doctor who can administer the HCG injections in the Phoenix/Glendale Arizona area.  Can you purchase the drug in England??   Thank-you for your help!!  
Avatar n tn
I'm looking for A Doctor who can admiister the HCG injections in Phoenix/chandler area.
Avatar n tn
Have you found a clinic in maryland yet or has anyone else been able to locate a clicnicc , maryland , new jersey, penn  it dosen;t matter need shots baddd
Avatar n tn
To:

Avatar n tn
Would anyone know of a doctor in conn. that would  monitor the diet?
Avatar n tn
There is a clinic in Mesa, AZ that does the injections.  Medshape.  I have been there for about a montha nd lost 26 pounds so far.  
Avatar n tn
i found a clinic in the columbus ohio area that does hcg injections with nutrition and fitness - www.uncoverthetrueyou.com.  really nnice doctors and i know someone who went there and lost 24 pounds in a month
Did anyone ever find a doctor who will monitor Simeons
There is an HCG Clinic in Findlay, Ohio...The Metabolic Weight Loss Clinic...419-423-6879
Hi! I am in interested in the doctor supervised program- I am from the columbus, oh area. Did you ever find a doctor/do you know of any???
raevynnm feeling productive Comment
mishymoshymarcy This is a beautiful world Comment
drifter0213 commented on advanced niTD
Apr 28
Track your weight over time