Weight Loss Alternatives Community
Looking for some hope.
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Looking for some hope.

Hi to everyone,

I am a 35 year old mother of three.  I was diagnosed with thyroid cancer in 2008.  After radiation, my cancer is gone.  I am thankful for the speedy recovery and glad at that I had hardly no difficulty.  Before the cancer diagnosis, my weight would go up and down.  After my thyroidectomy, I was a little over 200lbs.  Now, I am close to 300lbs.  I want to go to South Hampton Weight Loss Clinic and I was wondering if it would be worth it.  I am taking 175mcg of Levothyroxine and 25mg of Hydrochlorothiozide.  Can anyone help??
Related Discussions
572196_tn?1231253661
Wow, I'm sorry for your difficulties... I want to recommend hcg to you, but am not really sure if it would be safe for someone who has had cancer. For most people, the hcg really helps with the weight loss. It has been known to be slower in some people who have pre-existing health conditions, but still works relatively easy, inexpensively, and side-effect free. I did say relatively - it is not completely easy, cheap or side effect free, you understand - but in comparison to other programs, I think it beats them hands down in each of those departments. For example, you don't have to buy expensive -and heavily processed - ready made foods as you do on Jenny Craig. Most side effects reported are headache and/or constipation - both of which can be addressed with dietary changes and increased water consumption.

Ask your doctor about it, if he/she doesn't know anything about it or just says it is baloney, try finding a naturopathic physician. It is definitely a protocol you should be doing with doctor supervision, especially with your history. But it might be the hope you are looking for.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Weight Loss Alternatives Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...