Maintaining Weight Loss after B6/12 shots
I am interested in starting the B6/B12 shots as well as the phentermine  on a new diet. I exercise and will continue that, but I am worried that after a big weight loss-- I will never be able to stop the phentermine and maintain my weight? Does anyone have any advice about this? Do you gain weight after you stop the phentermine and is it extremely difficult to keep your new weight managable?? HELP.. I need to lose weight
As long as you make a lifestyle change of lowering your calorie intake, drinking enough water, and exercising, you will probably be likely to maintain your weight loss.  That's what so great about the B6, B12 with Lipotropics is that if you need that extra coverage around the holidays or a family gathering then you can take an injection or the tablet form and cover yourself well.  Dr. Gates helped me a lot with refocusing my energy to exercise and not eating LOL.
I've not been able to tolerate the Phentermine, so I'm not sure about that part.