Maryland HCG Doctor
I went to an HCG doctor in Olney, Maryland (Dr. Bloem) for Hormone replacement and he suggested I try the oral HCG protocol-I have 12 pounds to lose, so I thought, o.k., you're a doctor, I'll try it.  But I have been starving the entire time and when he finally returned my messages, he said to eat some cucumber slices.  
That did not help, so now he told me that since I am a difficult case, I will have to visit his clinic weekly (at $250/appt.) in order to get results. This is very frustrating to me since I already paid over $600 for the initial appointment.

Has anyone else had hunger with oral HCG, does it really work like the injectable is supposed to?
I tried the oral hcg last weekend.  Started on Friday and stopped on Sunday because I began to feel ill.  You are suppose to load (eat all you want) for two days and then go on a VLCD of 500 cals per day.  The hcg is suppose to help you body release 2000 cals per day of your bodies fat.  I am disappointed I did not continue but it made me feel aweful.  I am on the phen 30 mg per day and that is working for me for now.  It took me two days to get off the weight I gained on the load days over the weekend.
I  experienced similar, I visited a doctor Debra off of Annapolis Rd MD and PAID $500.00 only for him to give m a bottle of solution that has an expired date. I have not recieved any guidance but just take the solutions once daily for six weeks. To this date I have NOT losr a single pound and I am in the GYM for 45mins daily. I know there is not fast changes but a life syle transition. I am VERY disappointed. Contacted hcgonline and they QUOTE $599.00 just for start-up kit and I buy my OWN injections...

I live in MD, work in VA and PA would like to know clinic that offers the injections.
I have lost 22 lbs in 29days on rx hcg from Dr. Rivas in Ellicott City.