Weight Loss Alternatives Community
Miracle Burn vs. Venom

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

Miracle Burn vs. Venom

I am trying to find a weight loss drug that will work and is safe.  I'm curious as to whether anyone has tried Venom or Miracle Burn.  If you have any knowledge or thoughts on either, I would really appreciate it!

Thanks!
I have never heard of the Venum; however, I have a drawer with several of the Miracle Burn bottles unopened in it....I tried the first bottle repeatedly with similar results of taking an English pea with sugar sprinkled on it. NADAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!
donner1
I  took Venom about a year and a half ago.  The first two months I lost 43 lbs and did nothing except take the pills each morning. I took 2 each morning and drank LOTS of water.  I found the more water I drank with the pills the more I lost.  At first I lost inches but then the scales showed the drop also.  I know several people who have had major problems taking it and stopped.  I never experienced any problems so I consider myself lucky because it worked wonders for me.  I have pretty much kept the weight off with no changes.  I gain a few lbs here and there sometimes but nothing significant.  I think it's mainly water most of the time.  I'm about to start on them again because I'd like to lose about 20 more lbs.  Good Luck!
Wow - 43 lbs!   I haven't heard of Venom before.   Are they available in stores or strictly by internet purchase?   I   If internet only, please let me know if there is somewhere you would recommend getting them from.  Thank you!
I started taking Venom 1 month ago and have already lost 16 lbs and 5 inches off my waist! Just like  Mz_Jada i am pretty much just taking the pill.  I do my regular 3 times a week work out for 20 min, nothing severe.  I think it works so well because it honestly makes you not hungry; i am eating a 1/4 of what i normally did.  Unlike the other weight loss pills it does not make your heart jittery or you do not get an excess amount of energy where you fill you have to get up and run a mile or your heart will explode.  i have taken everything from Hydroxycut to Hoodia to Stacker, Venom is the only one where i have seen results! NO SIDE EFFECTS FOR ME
i have been taking venom for a month now and have drop 26lbs already. I have also changed my eating habits so i will have a heathier lifestyle.  the first two weeks i was taking venom  all i did was take the pill and was drop weight pretty fast, the last two weeks i have starting working out everyday doing low impact work outs.  I take a daily walk and do hip hop abs.  BUt you have to drink LOTS of water.  Like they have said it really does work. i have had no jitters my energy level greatly increased.  i love this stuff!!
Is the hyperdrive by ARLI the same thing as the actual venom?  It is what comes up when you search for Venom.  I know many people that take this product and want to try it for myself.  They have all lost tons of weight.  Seems to be a great product.