Weight Loss Alternatives Community
My story

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

My story

Hello ,
I read from the beginning of this forum to the end. I spoke to people and tried to get the real facts.  I talked to people that I have seen the results of this before trying this myself. So last week I went for my first visit and I didn't believe it would work. I have a little higher sugar level than I should, so this is the real reason I need to get my weight down. I have a small daughter and I can't see myself having a medical condition as severe as diabetes at 25 years old. I am trying to live life for her. So I weighed in at 186.5-my highest weight ever. I decided I was going to pay for this and be serious. I weighed in today and I lost 11.4 lbs in 1 week. I ate right and followed the directions faithfully and excersiced. My goal easy reach goal would be 160 lbs, but I think I might try for 150 lbs. Good Luck to all those who are researching. I couldn't believe it but IT WORKS!!!
Congratulations!  It does work!  My friend lost 38 lbs on the long program.  She doesn't have a gaunt face like most diets make you look.  She carried most of her weight in her middle and on her hips.  The weight came off her trouble areas and she looks great.  Today is day 8 for me.  Yesterday I skipped my shot as to not build up a tolerance.  I gained .4 back, but I also ate strawberries and tomatoe.  I don't think I drank enough and didn't sleep very well last night.  I have been getting much better sleep since I have been on this (except for last night).  Also, my husband pointed out to me that I haven't had a hot flash since starting (Thank God!)  I decided to take the weight off more because I have way too many health problems at my age (47) than I should and secondly for how much better I will look. I am starting to notice a change in my body.  It is nice to see "less bumps"