Aa
A
A
Close
NEED A HCG SHOT!!!!!!!!
Desperately Seeking HCG!

I have called around in ILLINOIS and have had no luck finding a doc or weightloss clinic that does the HCG shot.  I have even called the clinics that people on this website are using in NC/ CA/ TX, and they do not have any locations in IL.

Does anyone know a person that has gotten HCG in Chicagoland?  I know that this is a great networking site, so if anyone can give me some info it would be great.  Any help would be very very appreciated!  :)

Thank you!
Cancel
13 Answers
Page 1 of 1
I post on another weight loss site and there is a girl who found them in Chicago. I'll go back and see if I can locate the info for you.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Oh thank you! Can you tell me what site that is and I can look too?  Or maybe I can post my question on there as well.

I appreciate your help!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Hi Chgo Grl. Were you able to locate a clinic in Texas that offers the HCG shots? I've had no luck at all finding one? Any assistance that you have would be greatly appreciated.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
I have not called on these clinics below, these places are listed in the posts on this site - Good Luck!!

"Texas Weight Loss Clinic"  

Internet Medical Clinic   www,internetmedicalclinics.com
7447 Harwin Drive, Houston Texas  713-541-6988
They advertise to sell - B12, HCTZ, Phen

Native Healing Ways in LaVergne, TN
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Hi BeaumontBoy,
I live here in Houston and am seriously looking for somewhere in Texas to get the HCG shots and pills. Where do you go in Beaumont and if possible can you give me the address and/or phone number? I would appreciate it very much. Thank you in advance for any assistance that you can give me.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
I've been to the Clinic on Harwin before and they only offer a B-12 injection, water pill and diet pill, not the HCG injection. But, thanks anyway for the information.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Hi BeaumontBoy. I found the Drs. in the Beaumont area that administer the HCG injections. My appointment is set for March 29th. I'm so excited. Thanks!!!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
129961 tn?1189759434
any luck in Chicagoland for the HCG injections? I am desperately searching for it. Please keep us posted.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Hello everyone am new to the site.

What is a HCG Shot?

Also I noticed the comment about the clinic on harwin, is it not worth trying? I have an appointment there coming up soon. Is it going to be a waste of money and time?

Any information would help and desperate to loss some weight and have tried eveery thing.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
HELP!! I have done this program many times the diet pill, diretic, and HCG injection. IT DOES work!! The last time I used it was about 1994. I needed to go back, and the clinics here in the Houston area are no where to be found. Where is this dr. in Beumount Tx? can you please forward me the information, at least a phone number or website PLEASE!! ALL is appreciated!!
MAry
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Hi CHGOGIRL,

I am in Chicago also and am desperately seeking HCG. Once you find out about anywher in Illinois, please post it here or email me at ***@****.  Thank you!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Does any one know if I can get the shots in Lubbock TX?  I am new to this site.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
DID YOU FIND A ANYONE THAT WOULD HAVE HCG IN LUBBOCK TX
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
GirlyBear15 commented on When Your Cold Is Not...
17 hrs ago
Blank
replytorahul commented on Ear Mystery, Solved
Dec 02
973741 tn?1342346373
Blank
specialmom commented on MY cuz
Nov 30
Blank
Weight Tracker
Track your weight over time
Start Tracking Now