NEED A HCG SHOT!!!!!!!!
Desperately Seeking HCG!

I have called around in ILLINOIS and have had no luck finding a doc or weightloss clinic that does the HCG shot.  I have even called the clinics that people on this website are using in NC/ CA/ TX, and they do not have any locations in IL.

Does anyone know a person that has gotten HCG in Chicagoland?  I know that this is a great networking site, so if anyone can give me some info it would be great.  Any help would be very very appreciated!  :)

Thank you!
I post on another weight loss site and there is a girl who found them in Chicago. I'll go back and see if I can locate the info for you.
Oh thank you! Can you tell me what site that is and I can look too?  Or maybe I can post my question on there as well.

I appreciate your help!
Hi Chgo Grl. Were you able to locate a clinic in Texas that offers the HCG shots? I've had no luck at all finding one? Any assistance that you have would be greatly appreciated.
I have not called on these clinics below, these places are listed in the posts on this site - Good Luck!!

"Texas Weight Loss Clinic"  

Internet Medical Clinic   www,internetmedicalclinics.com
7447 Harwin Drive, Houston Texas  713-541-6988
They advertise to sell - B12, HCTZ, Phen

Native Healing Ways in LaVergne, TN
Hi BeaumontBoy,
I live here in Houston and am seriously looking for somewhere in Texas to get the HCG shots and pills. Where do you go in Beaumont and if possible can you give me the address and/or phone number? I would appreciate it very much. Thank you in advance for any assistance that you can give me.
I've been to the Clinic on Harwin before and they only offer a B-12 injection, water pill and diet pill, not the HCG injection. But, thanks anyway for the information.
Hi BeaumontBoy. I found the Drs. in the Beaumont area that administer the HCG injections. My appointment is set for March 29th. I'm so excited. Thanks!!!
any luck in Chicagoland for the HCG injections? I am desperately searching for it. Please keep us posted.
Hello everyone am new to the site.

What is a HCG Shot?

Also I noticed the comment about the clinic on harwin, is it not worth trying? I have an appointment there coming up soon. Is it going to be a waste of money and time?

Any information would help and desperate to loss some weight and have tried eveery thing.
HELP!! I have done this program many times the diet pill, diretic, and HCG injection. IT DOES work!! The last time I used it was about 1994. I needed to go back, and the clinics here in the Houston area are no where to be found. Where is this dr. in Beumount Tx? can you please forward me the information, at least a phone number or website PLEASE!! ALL is appreciated!!
MAry
Hi CHGOGIRL,

I am in Chicago also and am desperately seeking HCG. Once you find out about anywher in Illinois, please post it here or email me at ***@****.  Thank you!
Does any one know if I can get the shots in Lubbock TX?  I am new to this site.
DID YOU FIND A ANYONE THAT WOULD HAVE HCG IN LUBBOCK TX