Weight Loss Alternatives Community
Need B12 / HCG clinic in Fort Myers, FL (Southwest Florida)
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Need B12 / HCG clinic in Fort Myers, FL (Southwest Florida)

Does anyone know of a weight loss clinic in Fort Myers, FL?  I read through all the posts and only see one in N. Tampa which is almost 3 hours away.  Also, can someone tell me if there is a difference between HCG and adenosine injections?  If so, what is the difference?  My sister gets adenosine injections, B12 injections in Cleveland, Ohio and takes a lipo pill.  She is losing weight.  I don't know if I could inject myself with a needle, so if anyone knows of a clinic in my area, I'd be most grateful.
Related Discussions
12 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
180487_tn?1248109694
HI GUYS I JUST STARTED MY B-12 SHOTS AND THE FIRST WEEK I LOST 6 ALMOST 7 POUNDS!! SO DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY TIPS FOR MR I NEED TO  LOOSE BOUT 130 POUNDS TO BE AT MY GOAL WEIGHT!!
Blank
180487_tn?1248109694
HI GUYS I JUST STARTED MY B-12 SHOTS AND THE FIRST WEEK I LOST 6 ALMOST 7 POUNDS!! SO DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY TIPS FOR MR I NEED TO  LOOSE BOUT 130 POUNDS TO BE AT MY GOAL WEIGHT!!
Blank
I live near fort myers, is there a place where to get b12 shots. Does anyone know how do these shots actually help to lose weight?
Blank
You said your sister goes to a Clinic in Cleveland, OHIO -- can you find out where -- I live in Cleveland, OHIO and have been searching for months and haven't found anyone to do either B/12 or hCG injections?  I would love to know who she goes to.  Thanks for your help!
Blank
She goes to Fitch Family Medical Center in North Olmsted, Ohio.
Blank
I am looking for a clinic in minnesota that will prescribe hcg injections.  I have tried online looking and can't find anything.  Can anyone guide me where to look?
Blank
The clinic's main web site is as follows www.mediweightlosscenters.com/index.html
The site will give you more info and the phone number and address of the Ft. Myers office.  If you decide to do it, email the Tampa office (corporate office) as it will not allow you to email the Ft. Myers office for some reason.  When I did this and expressed that I would like to try the program but was concerned about the costs, they sent me a referral coupon for 20% off the initial visit.  Every little bit counts.
Blank
Hey,
I live near Lee County and go to a clinic in Ft. Myers.  In fact I just started on Wednesday.  It is called the Medi Weight loss Clinic and is off of Metro Parkway past the hospital. (They just opened a branch in Ft. Myers a few months ago) If you want more info let me know.
Blank
I know Dr. Arcement at Hp Longevity will do a HCG, B6/B12, Phentermine diet. They do not advertise it, but he is a great Dr. their web site is hplongevity.com # is 2394664007.
Blank
Hey Ftmyers, I noticed that Dr Arcement at HP Longevity has started a second business to specifically addressing weight loss programs.

The new business name is "NewLife Medical Weight Loss"
Their website: www.newlifemedicalweightloss.com
Blank
do they have hcg and b12
Blank
SlimNow MD in Naples,FL offers Vitamin B12 for only $20.
I am getting mine there.  
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Weight Loss Alternatives Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank