Need HCG injections Fort Myers, Florida
Where can I find a doctor to give me HCG injections in Fort Myers Florida
I don't know anybody in Ft. Myers but I oredered to may and would like to sell some, if you are interested reply back to this post and I will give you info.
Try Transformations (google medical weight loss), they have locations in central florida.
I'm in West palm beach and couldn't find any Dr or clinic that would work with me close enough to go to regularly. I contacted Dr weight Loss Cure on line and Keith Matthews called me back. For $250 total, they supply you with everything you need and walk you thru every step of the way. It costs a little more if you don't already have your own labs. I got mine thru my regular Dr and e-mailed them.Started the injections on Saturday and the diet on Monday. So far after 2 full days on the diet, I've lost 4.8 lbs. I'm very hopeful this will work when nothing else has. Hope this helps. Good luck!
I started TCG Monday Feb 11 in and have lost 17 lbs. I've had no problems taking the injections. If interested please E-Mail me and I will be glad to tell you how to get in touch with the Dr I'm using.
I'm in Leesburg, Florida in Central Florida about 45 miles from Orlando.
Sandy
***@****
Sandy
***@****
Congrats Sandy... I'm doing Transformations in Lake Mary and I live near The Villages. I also started on the 11th and have lost 10.5 pounds... Good Luck..
Congratulations on your 10.5 lb weight loss! Have you started shopping for new clothes yet? I know it feels good to be able to try on smaller sizes!
I know this post is old but if you are still looking there is a place off of Daniels Road called "NewLife Weight Loss"

I found there website: http://www.newlifemedicalweightloss.com

I have an aunt that just started the program and I didn't know what HCG was so I was checking it out.
I have a good friend who is going to New Life Medical Weight Loss in fort myers and she is getting great results.  She is down 35lbs from the start of that program and she is only half way through her HCG phase and she is making consistent drops every week! I'm so proud of her!
Dr. Ivan Cvik 239-466-6855 ask for Kerri