WEIGHT LOSS ALTERNATIVES
COMMUNITY
Need HCG injections Fort Myers, Florida
by kat35, Feb 07, 2008
Where can I find a doctor to give me HCG injections in Fort Myers Florida
Member Comments (8)
by Quisqueya, Feb 08, 2008
I don't know anybody in Ft. Myers but I oredered to may and would like to sell some, if you are interested reply back to this post and I will give you info.
by Tman875, Feb 08, 2008
Try Transformations (google medical weight loss), they have locations in central florida.
by sharlee, Feb 13, 2008
I'm in West palm beach and couldn't find any Dr or clinic that would work with me close enough to go to regularly. I contacted Dr weight Loss Cure on line and Keith Matthews called me back. For $250 total, they supply you with everything you need and walk you thru every step of the way. It costs a little more if you don't already have your own labs. I got mine thru my regular Dr and e-mailed them.Started the injections on Saturday and the diet on Monday. So far after 2 full days on the diet, I've lost 4.8 lbs. I'm very hopeful this will work when nothing else has. Hope this helps. Good luck!
by Sandy_C, Feb 22, 2008
I started TCG Monday Feb 11 in and have lost 17 lbs. I've had no problems taking the injections. If interested please E-Mail me and I will be glad to tell you how to get in touch with the Dr I'm using.
I'm in Leesburg, Florida in Central Florida about 45 miles from Orlando.
Sandy
***@****
by Sandy_C, Feb 22, 2008
Sandy
***@****
by Kudos2Fly, Feb 24, 2008
Congrats Sandy... I'm doing Transformations in Lake Mary and I live near The Villages. I also started on the 11th and have lost 10.5 pounds... Good Luck..