Weight Loss Alternatives Community
Need HELP - I ordered HCG from a pharmacy.....

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

Hi, I ordered the HCG from the pharmacy listed on www.naturalcures.com, KT's site.  Anyway, I just rec'd it in the mail yesterday and I only have two vials.  One with the powder and one with the water solution.  The instructions tell me to mix all of it now, keep refrigerated and pull from this mixture for the next six weeks.  I thought the book said not to mix a head that it should be done on a daily basis.  Has anyone else ordered from the pharmacy on KT's site?  I am confused and don't know what to do.  Please help!!!!
HCG Consumer Alert!
Recently and mainly because of the success of the Kevin Trudeau book "The Weight Loss Cure" companies have been trying to deceive people into thinking that HCG comes in an Oral Alternative Format, THIS IS NOT TRUE!

These companies are only trying to manipulate people into thinking that they are affiliated to diet books, authors and other diet company's in order to try to trick the consumer into buying something that is not real, will not provide the same medical results, and could even result in a serious health condition.

This will be confirmed by disclaimers located throughout and on the bottom of those web sites stating that they are not affiliated to or endorse by the people or products that they are trying to promote.

Real HCG is only available in a format that is injected into the body.
Sorry I have no idea.  People have asked this question before but I haven't seen any answers to it.  I was wondering about this too, but I ordered from anabolic where you can get six ampoules you mix every week.  Though I haven't heard of anybody mixing it daily but lot's are still having success though not the pound a day it's supposed to be and maybe that's why.  Maybe KT just wasn't right about this, but I wouldn't stress too much about it.
I am in the same boat you were in - only one vial of hCG.  How did yours work?  I am concerned about loss of potency.
just curious, my first respose is to talk to the pharmacy you ordered it from...did you ask them?
I read the insert on the Pregnyl (HCG) it will remain stable for 60days after solution is mixed, refrigerated; more than enough time to complete your cycle.
an HCG vial of 10,000 units will last for 40 doses in injecting 250units per day while on HCG weight loss porgram. Once mixed, the vial can be kept in the refrig., and stable for 60 days. For supplies and questions contact  The Apothecary Shop in Las Vegas
contact me 702-562-2294 for HCG questions
Apparently people are not reading Dr.Simeon's protocol - which is the doctor that created this - NOT Kevin Truedaeu -

You DO NOT mix the solution that the HCG comes in. You have to buy Bacteriastic water to mix with it. Please do your research otherwise you won't lose weight - and will lose money buying more product and then where will you be?

There are many people like me on these forums who have succeeded in taking HCG - I'm down 32 pounds - steady in my 6 weeks off before I start again-

I'm willing to speak to anyone with questions - but please do your research.
For questions regarding HCG for weight loss, please free to contact the Apothecary shop in las vegas (702-562-2294). We can direct you to local HCG clinics
WHAT IS THE 500 CAL DIET? WHAT CAN YOU EAT?IS IT SAFE TO BY THE DRUG OFF THE INTERNET?
were can i buy the hcg the only thing holding me up is were to purchase i have  not one problem following the protocol but were in the heck should i purchase the hcg from for injections the real thing not the fake ****. thankyou to whoever replies