Weight Loss Alternatives Community
New User Of Topamax

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

New User Of Topamax

Ok so I just started Topamax last week and I just stepped my dose up to two tonight...I had my daughter over a yr ago and have 30lbs to loose...I didnt go on this med to loose weight but believe me if its that easy ill take 3...LOL.  I was in a almost deadly hit and run accident about 4 years ago and have migranes (migraines) more freq than not...so my new doc started me on this...plus will be treating me for stress and anxiety @ the beginning of November...he seems stable enough to trust.  I guess I am just wondering if anyone know the statistic on weight loss w/ this drug?  Is it 98% of ppl find they loose weight...something like that...b/c my luck id be that 2% that doesnt....LOL...reading the comments really helped me figure out the warning signs of what to look for anyway..thanks for that..
I just started on this also, how has it been going for you??