Weight Loss Alternatives Community
New User Of Topamax

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

New User Of Topamax

Ok so I just started Topamax last week and I just stepped my dose up to two tonight...I had my daughter over a yr ago and have 30lbs to loose...I didnt go on this med to loose weight but believe me if its that easy ill take 3...LOL.  I was in a almost deadly hit and run accident about 4 years ago and have migranes (migraines) more freq than not...so my new doc started me on this...plus will be treating me for stress and anxiety @ the beginning of November...he seems stable enough to trust.  I guess I am just wondering if anyone know the statistic on weight loss w/ this drug?  Is it 98% of ppl find they loose weight...something like that...b/c my luck id be that 2% that doesnt....LOL...reading the comments really helped me figure out the warning signs of what to look for anyway..thanks for that..
Avatar n tn
I just started on this also, how has it been going for you??
mishymoshymarcy "Turn your desert of loneli... Comment
Dr. Peter Glidden ND
21 hrs ago by gymdandee
Truth in Olive Oil
Jun 28 by gymdandee
Track your weight over time