Nopalina Fiberplus Flaxseed
This mix is great, I have bowel movements everyday and feel clean inside. My question is how long is it ok to take this?  I know when I dont take it - 2 or 3 days, I get constipated
I started taking this product because I was always constipated - no matter how much water I drank or how much exercise I did and/or how much fiber I added to my diet. I would go but very little every 3 or 4 days and felt so ugly and dirty. My breath would smell too.
Since taking Nopalina, I feel clean, I have bowel movement everyday and its healthy. The only way to take this is with ORANGE JUICE WITH PULP. 8oz with tablespoons works for me daily.
Everyone is differerent though - your body may respond to one tablespoon daily
Whatever works for you
Once you start if you ever begin to get loose stools - just cut back on the amount you are taking
Take what suits your body - we all respond differently
Take what works for you
Mean while I think I will continue to take for a month then stop for 2 weeks then get back on and cut back on the amount