Nopalina linaza plus
Hola everyone how's it going so far this is my third day on this miracle mulch and so far i have been to the bathroom twice(not quite diarrea but close) and i'm feeling so far OK i'm going to weigh myself next friday to see what progress has been made.  let me know what you have experienced.  Your post are important to me
Hi Guys,

The best way to swallow nopalina is to mix it with some hot water first, then add the beverage of your choice (water, milk or juice) .....within less than 2 minutes is soft and smooth.

NYBK
i just got this product yesterday and NOTHING, now im a very impatient person. i was waiting for something to happen, i havent been to the "br" yet. only to pee no stomach cramps. NOTHING. i have to see a g.i doctor so i want to see what he says about something cleaing out my system. i want to get a colonic too. i think that would help. im not giving up on this prodcut yet but all i know is that it better "kick"  in soon. and another thing. why couldnt they make pills. this isnt the best thing to swallow.......
Hola everyone.. I live in queens NY...and i wanna try Napolitan Plus.. But I dont know where i can get it from..????
Does anyone here know????
Hi Unknown,

I live in Brooklyn NY....You can get it at a spanish store or at Food Bazaar supermarket next to the cash register...I don't know the phone number to the stores.  GOOD LUCK!!

Queens Food Bazaar Location:
34-20 Junction Blvd
Jackson HTS, NY 11372
Open 24 hrs.

97-27 57th Ave.
Corona, NY 11368
Open  7am - 12am
Guess what I found the phone number......

34-20 Junction Blvd......718-565-2544
97-27 57th Ave.......718-760-2071
Where can you buy Nopalina in Los Angeles, CA? I am desperate. I ran out and I am telling you It has been working great for me. I lost a total of 10lbs and have been taking it for nearly two months. My friend has been getting it for me but now she stops taking it and we don't talk much anymore.
Thank u very much... You saved my life... N good luck to you too...
HI, I LIVE IN DALLAS TEXAS MY HUSBAND AND I HAVE BEEN TAKING THE NOPALINA FOR ABOUT 2 MONTHS HE HAS LOST A TOTAL OF 30 LBS. AND HIS TRIGLYCERIDES ARE BACK TO NORMAL, HE WAS BORDERLINE DIABETIC ALSO, NOW HE HAS A CLEAN BILL OF HEALTH , HE TAKES THE NOPALINA ONCE A DAY( BEFORE DINNER)  I TAKE IT TWICE A DAY IN THE MORNING AND BEFORE DINNER I HAVE LOST 12 LBS. NOPALINA HAS TAUGHT ME TO EAT MORE HEALTHIER, OTHERWISE I WOULD BE IN THE BATHROOM 24/7, THIS IS JUST LIKE XENICAL , IT ABSORBS ALL THE FAT AND TAKES IT STRAIGHT THROUGH, SO JUST A HINT IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE IN THE RESTROOM WITH DIARRHEA EAT THE RIGHT KIND OF FOODS AND LAY OFF THE GREASE.
Hi, I just started Nopalina today. I'm very excited and hope this works for me. I've tried many things and nothing seems to help me loose weight. I'm confused and maybe someone can help me. On the bag it states one tablespoon twice a day and on the site it states 2 tablespoons twice a day. Which is the correct way and which would benefit me the most?
That is where I odered mine. It should be arriving today via UPS. Congrats on the weight loss!!!
my mom told me her friend has been using Nopalina for weight loss and has been successful.  I am thinking of using it but am getting aliitle discouraged with the whole bathroom issue.  You see I have irratble bowel syndrome and am always in the bathroom as it is.  Can anyone tell me they have used while having IBS problems?  Will it aggrivate it even more?  Please help.
i just started nopalina three days ago, i was expecting to go to the bathroom a lot but so far, i haven't been, maybe it'll take a few days to kick in and then i'll really go..lol...i'll keep you guys posted, i'm diabetic and i really wanna see if it helps my sugar levels which are always really high....
I started nopalina about 1wk ago.  Actually my mother ,husband and 2 sisiters also started. My sister is getting married in October and we have some dresses to get into. I feel great so far the scale hasn't budged but my clothes do fit better. I take it 3x a day and it makes me feel great. I feel less bloated and my energy level has boosted. I would only last 30min. on any cardio machine  now I do 1hr. and 15min and free weights. Another thing that use to be hard for me was braking a sweat but with the nopalina I drench my clothes and have more endurance.
  We have 2 friends of the family who have used this product and have been very successful with it. They both used it 3x a day and ate low carb and fruits and veg. They both have lost more than .3 dress sizes within 3 months.
Just wanted to let you all know that you can purchase Nopalina (and everything else under the sun) on eBay.   Good Luck!!
Buenas, les que ria comentar que he estado escuchando que nopalina tiene cascara sagrada y hoja sen y al contrario de lo que piensan muchos tiene riezgos para la salud. En un website que visite encontre lo siguiente: La Hoja Sen y otros estimulantes laxativos no deberian ser usados por mas de do semanas sin supervisión médica. El uso de La Hoja Sen por un periodo mas largo de lo recomendado puede resultar en Síndrome De Colon Peresozo y puede causar daño permanente al recubrimiento de los intestinos. Su uso continuo y e incontrolado puede causarle desbalance electrolítico y desbalance de fluidos, lo cual puede tener un efecto adverso en su corazón.
Ya saben, tengan precaucion y busquen otras alternativas mas seguras para perder peso.
Eloisa.
Soy nutriologa y muchos de mis pacientes han experimentado dolores abdominales, diarrea y a veces vomito. Ningun producto que se considere seguro para la salud deberia tener estos efectos en el organismo. Yo les recomiendo que en vez de estar tomando Nopalina tomen mas agua, coman menos y practiquen mas ejercicio.
THE NOPOLINA PILLS ARE HERE ...I SAW THEM  AT B VITAMINS STORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BE CAREFULL  with this product, remember to eat healty and exercise, this is not a miracle herb, check this website for some warnings http://nopalina.com/  is not just a matter of having diarrea all the time, use commun sense
I will like to know if there is a diet plan (meal?) please if anyone can give thanks
I wanted to tell you that is good.. I started today.two of my friends are taking it and they lost a lot of weight.. i guess it might also depend on your body type..  the way I am taking it is with orange juice.. I put in the blender and it takes care of the sour and the thickness of it.. I did notice that I get to go to the restroom a whole lot..
does napolina affect the effects of birth control?
does anyone know where i can buy this around albany, ny
i started using this after my aunt and cousin both lost over 25 pounds with it. what they use is a kind of nopalina, but the actual brand is called Linaza Royal Crown and it's meant to be a weight loss supplement. I tried it for the first time today, and i've already went to the bathroom about three times. normally, i'm very bloated and gassy, but my stomach is completely deflated and i love it :D. oviously, you have to watch what you eat, but i noticed that i wasn't anywhere near as hungry as i normally am around lunch time. i'm very happy with this stuff :]
go into any hispanic/latin food store or supermarket
I started taking Nopalina this week. Day three I was in the bathroom for the entire evening. :(
Does anyone know if this goes away after a while?
I really don't eat fatty foods anyway, so I wondered if after the initial "cleaning out" if this type of thing slows down.
Until then I was liking how I felt, so I hope I can go back on it with no worries.
Thanks!!
Hello Everyone.  I just wanted to give you guys a hint about fiber.  Although it aids in constipation, if you do not dring enough water then it will make you feel even more bloated and constipated.  So, for all of you who are feeling like Nopalina makes you worse, just make sure that you are getting enough water in your diet.  I usually drink a full glass of water after taking Nopalina.  Hope this helps.  
Your question about birth control is a valid one.  I would ask your doctor.  But, I would think because Nopalina contains mostly natural ingredients that you can get from breads, fish, friuts, veggies and so on, that it should not effect your birth control.  But, like I said, you should ask your doctor to be safe.  If you do, let me know what he says.
I have been taking this product for about 3-4 months I have lost some weight but also gain alot of medical issues....It causes horrible rectal hemorroids, and these are very painful and unconfortable.....please be careful when using this product.....see your dr. if you see anything strange or have bleeding with your bowels......I did stop taking the product cause my dr. told me to do so, and so far I have gone thru 2 surgerys to get rid of them.....

Thanks....a concerned citizen...:)
Nopalina linaza DOES NOT CAUSE RECTAL HEMORROIDS---Your strainning in the bathroom does.  The increase in fiber may not be beneficial for every one.
works good for me..i had trouble going to bathroom which is why i started it..started losing weight slowly, go to bathroom easier, and after a couple weeks not so strong on the body....good luck to all
Nopalina Is a Laxative and is not good to take every day

I RECOMMEND YOU TAKE LINOFLAX
INSTED  IS BETTER FOR WEIGHT LOSE AND IS NOT A LAXATIVE LIKE NOPALINA
ALL NATURAL.
SAY NO TO NOPALINA AND ITS ADVERTISEMENT
THEY JUST WANT TO BUILT AN EMPIRE BASED ON PEOPLE GOING TO THE BATHROOM
THAT IS NOT HEALTHY
NOPALINA CONTAINS SACRED BARK AND SENA LEAF WICH ARE DANGEROUS TO THE INTESTINES
THERE ARE MANY ALTERNATIVES TO THIS PRODUCT
THAT DO NOT CONTAIN sb AND sl
FOR EXAMPLE  ********DIET LINOFLAX******
YOU CAN FIND IT IN MOST STORES
HOLA A TODOS
LES RECOMIENDO NO CONTINUAR TOMANDO NOPALINA
PORQUE EL ALTO CONTENIDO DE CASCARA SAGRADA Y OJA SEN
PUEDEN CAUSAR DAÑOS IRREVERSIBLES AL APARATO DIGESTIVO.
ESTUVE PERSONALMENTE INVESTIGANDO OTROS PRODUCTOS SIMILARES Y DESCUBRI UN PRODUCTO LLAMADO LINOFLAX AYUDA A BAJAR DE PESO Y AL MISMO TIEMPO A CONTROLAR EL SISTEMA DIGESTIVO
SIN CAUSAR DAÑO AL MISMO, YA QUE USA SOLO INGREDIENTES NATURALES Y FIBRA DE FRUTAS Y FIBRA DE LA LINAZA DORADA ,Y LO PUEDEN ENCONTRAR EN LOS MISMOS SUPERMERCADOS.  LES SUGIERO PROVAR CON ESTE PRODUCTO Y DEJAR DE ARRIESGAR SU SALUD.
THAT DO NOT CONTAIN sb AND sl
FOR EXAMPLE  ********

I RECOMMEND YOU TAKE LINOFLAX
INSTED  IS BETTER FOR Weight loss and age LOSE AND IS NOT A LAXATIVE      (Laxative overdose)           LIKE NOPALINA

SAY NO TO NOPALINA
well lazys i am going to start take it today ....wish me luck! i need it.i have always had a weight problem,  i will let you no what happens...
Hi, today is my second day taking the pills. So far I haven't gone much to the bathroom but then again I do suffer from constipation. Will this keep me from loosing weight faster aside from my metabolism being slow? Has anyone experienced any bad side effects? Please let me know and good luck to everyone!!!
How are people losing 6 pounds in a week or two? I'm on my second week and nothing.
I've been taking the pills , they've been working so far. What u need to do is eat the right healthy foods. Also exercise and tone up ur body. I have no complains, Eat  ruby grapefruit it's good.
hi where to buy this i live insaskatoon canada plz tell me , i am getting married next month and i want to lose this extra weight plz help
Hello everyone, so this is my fourth day using Linaza and ever since I started I go to the bathroom twice. I take 1tbs and a half with breakfast and one with dinner. Im hoping to loose 10lbs. Havent lost anything yet, then again I just started. I dnt like the way it feels when I drink it. lol. I take it with orange juice. If you have any tips let me know =) good luck to every one else using this product.
ive been taking nopalina for 1 month ive lost 10 lbs ive experienced a lot of stomach cramps so I dont know if I should keep taking it maybe its cuz i dont drink anof  water the bag says 8 cps a day any info wold be appreciated                        thanks momfromnm
FIRESTAR30( JUST STARTED  THE CAPSULES TODAY I HOPE IT WORKS FOR ME. I HAVE ALWAYS HAD PROBLEMS GOING TO RESTROOM LIKE ONCE A WEEK SO I RELLY NEED THIS  SEE WHAT HAPPENS
can you please tell me what an how you are doing it because ive been drinking this for 6 days and dnt feel diffrent i just feel bloaded :(
I used to take nopalina last year but I stopped after one day I ran out and couldn't go to the store to buy more, so I went a week without it. What a frustrating situation having the urge to release and not being able to, turns out your body gets depended on it and after you stop taking it, it's very hard to go on your own. I went and bought another bag and sure enough I was regular again. So I decided I don't want to have to depend on that to be regular, now what works for me is BROCCOLI and lots of water. I hope this is helpful to someone, keep in mind everybodys different.
Hi I was wondering if you take it with a meal or not?? After or before. Or if you have to take it at a point of the day
I totally love it
142 oh how I would love to be your size I weight 238.i just got a Fitbit and got the Nopalina flaxseed plus fiber what's the difference with the Noplina Linaza