Nopalina linaza plus
Hola everyone how's it going so far this is my third day on this miracle mulch and so far i have been to the bathroom twice(not quite diarrea but close) and i'm feeling so far OK i'm going to weigh myself next friday to see what progress has been made.  let me know what you have experienced.  Your post are important to me
hey
i wish u the best on this nopalina linaza. My goal is 2 loose 15 pounds or more! this is my first week.. if u have any tips please let me know i'll appreciate any help i can get. keep me posted
I've been going 2 the bathroom a lot and i've got my friend 2 join nopalina too! She lost 6 pounds in 3 days. This has worked like a miracle 4 her! I hope it works out 4 me too! What i hate is how it feels when u swallow it.
Hey tinkerbell I'm so glad you joined the napolina revolution!!!  wow your friend is lucky hopefully i can loose that much by the end of the week.  I have to be honest I didn't take it yesterday because it was a busy stresfull day but today I'm back on it again.  Why don't you try taking it with yogurt i bet it will taste like granola.  Best of luck
I have been taking Nopalina it will be 2 weeks on Friday and have lost 7 lbs already.  I hope I continue to lose so don't give up obviously its working
This sounds very interesting, where can you purchase Nopalina linaza plus?  Health food store?  Thanks
Hi all. I decided not to take Nopalina before dinner because then I'll spend the rest of the night in an uncomfortable situation not being able to sleep because I have to GO every minute. Now I take it before breakfast and in the afternoon with my snack. I believe it is working since now I can get a good night sleep. At first I would get bloated with Nopalina but not anymore and I still go to the bathroom a lot. The only way I am able to take it is with milk. I do not know how much I weight right now because I decided to step on the scale just once a week and that'll be this saturday. My family says I've lost weight though so I'm very glad Nopalina really works. Keep posting your comments guys. It's a pleasure to read comments with positive results. GOD BLESS YOU ALL AND HAVE A NICE DAY!!! :-)
Hi, 1st and foremost... congrats on the weight loss!!! Please tell me how you're taking the linaza? Which liquid and what times in the day??
Hey mama I totally agree with the previous comment. Don't stress over that. You said you wanted to start exercising. Are you working out? Look if I don't work out and diet I'll never lose weight no matter what. Nopalina is not a miracle thing which makes you lose the weight just like that. Some ppl like me have to really get up in the morning and work out for two hours and then eat as healthy as possible. Nopalina only makes me GO and suppresses my appetite so I dont eat large amounts of food. I think you are having trouble controling your cravings and anxiety and then you eat. When I feel the need to eat I get out of the house. I think you have a baby. It is difficult when you have to take care of the baby and want to do things like going to the gym and you can't. Try to play music at home and start dancing and try to sweat a little bit if you can't leave the house and like your husband told you..don't eat lots of carbs if they are stopping you from losing weight. Try to focus on eating mostly protein, vegetables and fruits and limit your portions. That is the only thing I do and it works. Try to do it and see what comes out of it. Good luck.
thanks soooo much for your help!! I'm so happy to see you guys are w/ me. It is infact extremely difficult. I've never been this big. I see myself in the mirror and it's a totally different person. It really frustrates me. I do have a baby and I work from home. Therefore, I have difficulty w/ my schedule to excercise. I am super glad for linaza's benefits, don't get me wrong, lol. I have chronic constipation since I was little. In that department... I'm delighted. I just keep hearing how others are dropping the lbs and I wish so much it was the same for me. I won't give up. Hopefully, I can say the same as you guys soon. Take care & keep me posted, :-). THANKS FOR ALL THE LOVE!!
snowfairy, I'm so glad to hear it's working for you too. Guys, I need your help. I'm obviously doing something wrong. Are you guys doing any special diet at the same time? Are you excercising a lot as well?
All I did was gain weight. I lost 1 lb after 4 days and then by the end of the week I had gained 2. At 1st it took away my anxiety to eat all day and my cravings for sweets. It doesn't anymore. I try to drink a lot of water as well to make myself full and yet, it doesn't work anymore. Please advise. Give me any tip no matter how small and insignificant it may seem to you, it'll probably help me. Thanks and good luck to all :-)
Hola chica take it easy don't stress out (stress causes weight gain) enjoy the positives of the nopalina and stop thinking about the two pound weight gain.  I don't know about you but even if i don't lose any weight i am glad for the regularity instead of constant constipation, being bloated and killer gas. Going to the bathroom every day is a benefit to your skin ( no toxins). Eat whole grains, leafy greens, tofu, soy meat(watch the cals.) or lean meat and fish.Drink oolong tea, water, coffee( no sugar or milk).Nuts,fruits(watch the sugar level) take your nopalina with a lowfat yougurt as a snack. hope this helps
I've heard pregnancy hormones are stubborn and play an important role in women's weight loss. I don't know if any other girl here has had a baby but I'm sure if there is anyone here with your experience they will agree with that. I have not had babies and perhaps that is the reason I am losing (and everybody else here) and you are not. I am watching a show where there is a lady in the same situation as you are and she is trying to lose weight. Nothing was working until she started practicing kickboxing and self-defense to burn fat because her hormones were not letting her burn. She lost only 4 pounds in 17 days. The good news is she finally found something that worked even though it worked slowly. At the beginning nothing was working. I'm trying to tell you that you can lose weight...you just need to find the right lifestyle that fits you. Don't give up. Keep searching on the Internet. The fat smash diet may work for you..who knows, I've heard it is a very good program and it only lasts two months with 4 phases. Good luck mama.
Saludos I have been on the miracle mulch for a week and I finally weighed myself yesterday and was suprised to find out that i had lost ( ARE YOU READY FOR THIS!!) 0LBS NOTHING ZILCH NADAAAAAAAAAAAA I'm sorry i got carried away.  I'm a little upset that I didn't lose weight but Im glad for not gaining lbs. 142lbs is what the scales said but thinking about it I just Started my period yesterday and also I usually weigh more when i'm on my period (145lbs) maybe I did lose weight!!!!! well this is my next step i will jump on the scale once more next WED and tell you all about it.  Wish me luck
BESOS Y ABRAZOS
Hola everyone,

Where can I purchase this miracle herb????  Are there any side effects?

HI glad you joined!!!! I live in Puerto Rico and I purchased it at a health food store. Tomorrow is the great day i will be weighing myself to see the progress wish me luck.
I started using it last night for the first time and took it with juice.  Within two hours I was already in the bathroom.  It was great...I had not use the bathroom like in four days.   This morning I took it with milk and it was better because it's more like having cereal.  I went to the bathroom today as well.  I just want to lose 15 pounds.  Hope it works.  Good Luck to everyone.
4me
I just bought the Nopalina at Sedanos Food Market, I know you can also buy it @ Navarro's farmacy, but I am in Florida, so I don't know where else you can get it. I started today, and I have an 11 month old baby. I understand the "post baby" weight. I will let you know how it goes. Good luck to you all.
Thanks I hope u the best. I traveled to illinois for 1 week and the whole week i didn't take nopalina. I"ll be back on it today
Hi everyone,

Good luck to all of you.  I live in Chicago, does anyone know where in Chicago or Illinois I can purchase this mircale supplement???  
Today is my first day on Nopalina. So far it took my hunger away, and I am peeing alot.  Is this normal? please help.  wish the best to all in the same struggle of trying to loose weight.  I just want to loose 15-20 pounds!
I live in suburbs of Chicago. I bought mine at Valli Produce in Schaumburg for $8.99. It's on Higgins and Roselle roads. It's a very large Mexican grocery store where the produce never stops and the deli counter is to die for.
Hello mis amores hope this post finds you well.  I just finished a loooong week but I did not forget to weigh myself.  on WED I was 2 pounds lighter I confess i did not take the nopalina during my period (5 days) because Im in the bathroom allot as it is during those days. Today I will begin on the miracle mulch once more. I've been reading other post on other's experience with Nopalina.  My advise to all is if you already bought it take it daily and at the end of the foil bag think about your diet, exersice and daily routine.  There is no miracle for loosing the pounds you gained over the last year or two.  If It took you that long to get to this point why should it take one week to undo the pizza, liquor, sleepless nights,babies, stress etc.???? Think about it girls.
BESOS Y ABRAZOS
MARGS
Hey you guys. Well this comment is just to update everyone about my progress. When I started using Nopalina my weight was fluctuating between 138 and 136.5 pounds. Today I weight 134.5 lbs. I have more energy and I have to say Nopalina really does a good work when it comes to making your skin look healthier and beautiful. At the beginning I would go to the bathroom a lot but now even though I still go many times a day..it is not like before. I guess when you're taking nopalina as part of your diet and routine your body just gets used to it and actually likes the idea that it is being cleaned up. I am really amazed..this product is a very good cleanser. I just finished my second bag. I noticed that some of you buy Nopalina for a lower price. I live in Miami and I have not found any place where they sell it for as low as 8 or 9 dollars. I pay 13 dollars for it. If any of you who live in Miami know of any place where I can get it cheaper please let me know. Best of luck to you guys.
HI GUYS, My husband and I started drinking this (we call it grass) two weeks ago.  He lost 3 lbs and I gained 2.  Not happy but must say I was not really watching my diet.  Let me ask you something.  How do you take this during the day if you work?  Right now I can only take it once at night and 3 times a day on the week-end.  If I take it for breakfast or during the day I won't be able to go to work...Well, this week I am going to really be good to see if it works.  Will let you know what happens when I weigh myself next Sat...Good luck to all of us...
I HAVE BEEN WORKING OUT FOR THE PAST THREE MONTHS. I'VE LOST ABOUT 15 POUNDS. MY FRIEND TOLD ME ABOUT NOPALINA SO I FIGURED I WOULD TRY IT TO LOSE WEIGHT FAST. I HAVE BEEN TAKING IT FOR FIVE DAYS NOW, ALL I FEEL IS VERY BLOATED. IT HAS TAKEN ALOT OF WORKING OUT FOR ME TO GET MY STOMACH TO GO DOWN, NOW IT JUST FEELS LIKE A BALLOON. DO I NEED A SPECIAL DIET. I FEAR TO GAIN MY WEIGHT BACK. KINDLY GET BACK TO ME ASAP. TRIX
Hola,

Does anyone know where in Chicago they sell this stuff.  I've been searching and can't seem to find.  Thanks for your replies but Hoffman Estates is a bit far for me.

I'm anxious to try the supplment and ready for a new healthy way of living.

Take care,
I have been on Nopalina for about a month now. I only take it once a day but i will take it twice this next month. I have felt great! Three of my children take it and my daughter's mother-in -law with very positive results! You can get it in CHICAGO at Jimenez stores and Tony's finer foods and really a lot of Mexican stores carry this great product.
hi guys, I've noticed that no one from when we started to post in this site has posted any information anymore. All postings are from newcomers. What happen to the results from everyone who started this diet at the beginning? No one has any good results to post? All I see is people starting the diet, but none of the existing members commenting on their progress. Did you all stop using the product? Please share your experiences.
Hi all! I have just started taking Napolina. A friend of mine told me about it. She has lost 13 pounds in 3 weeks! I was wondering if anyone has tried to put this in a protein shake and if it would be OK to do that?? Its a water based liquid...but i do not want the Napolina to NOT work if it will counteract the effects of either product. Good luck to all!
Hello to all-
Today is my second day on Nopalina Linaza Plus and it was a rough night.  I took my first dose yesterday afternoon with 4 oz of O.J.I had a light dinner and went to bed.  At 3am the stomack cramps woke me up and it was downhill from there on.  I went to the bathroom at least 4 times before 7am with diahrrea.  Maybe this acts as a colon cleanser before the body can get used to it.  

I just made a smoothie with Fat Free peach yogurt, small banana and 6oz of mango juice plus 4 ice cubes and the 2 tablespoons of the Nopalina Linaza.  It tastes great!!!!!!  Will keep you posted on the cramp/diarreah situation.  By the way, I weight myself yesterday morning and was 189.  This morning I weighed 186 which is probably due to the water loss during the night.  Still a great motivator to continue taking this magic powder.
THIS IS MY SECOND WEEK. I STILL FEEL REALLY BLOATED. BUT IM GOING TO KEEP TRYIN.
4me
I just started my second bag of Nopalina. The first lasted 3 weeks only. I have noticed that the trick to not feel bloated is to drink a lot of water afterwards so it can help to clean the system. In reference to Dhiarrea or anything related, it just happen the frist 3 days and I had suffered from constipation my entire life, so to me it was a relieve. However, now I just go regularly everyday. To me this is success already. I started taking it because I wanted to lose postbaby weight. My Mom's friend lost 6 pounds in the first week so I decided to give it a try. However, in my case it hasn't work that well. She also told me that the trick was to take Nopaline and combine it with 5 exercises that come in a book called "The Fountain of Youth" by Peter Kelder. I ordered the 2 books. I finish reading the first yesterday, it is very short and I started with the exercises 3 days ago. So far so good, but I haven't hit the scale yet. I agree with LIKE2BESKINNY
I HAVE BEEN TAKING NOPALINA FOR ABOUT A MONTH...MOST OF THE TIME TWICE A DAY. I HAVE LOST ABOUT 5 POUNDS. I HAVE BEEN EATING AND EXERCISING THE SAME AS USUAL. WHILE THIS IS NO MIRACLE DRINK TO LOSE WEIGHT FAST...NOR IS THERE SUCH A THING..I FEEL BETTER AND MY CLOTHES FIT BETTER, AND AT 48 THOSE ARE TOP PRIORITIES FOR MYSELF. NOT SURE ABOUT TAKING WITH MILK, BUT I SEEM TO REMEMBER THAT MILK DIGESTS LIKE FOOD AND THERE FOR GOES THROUGH THE NORMAL DIGESTIVE PROCESS, WHERE WATER JUST GOES THROUGH...SO SEEMS THAT TO GET IT INTO YOUR SYSTEM BETTER SOME KIND OF MILK/YOGURT CAN'T HURT. ANY DOCTORS OR NUTRITIONISTS AMONG US??
hello again friends...
ok, I gave up on the mulch to be completely honest. I went and bought the only pills I've seen which are LINAZA ORGANIC & paid $4.99 for the bottle. I've seen other pills online which are a lot more expensive. The pills do not have the same effect for me as the mulch did. It doesn't make me go to the bathroom as often and it doesn't produce the need to go as quicky as the mulch. In conclusion...
I will start taking the mulch with oj once again and control the hunger pangs as best possible. To be honest w/ you guys...I continue to be frustrated w/ this. It totally depends on the individual. I have a friend who is "bigger" than myself and eats a lot of fast food and lost 6 lbs the 1st week eating junk and not excercising. How is this possible? I definitely must have hormones hanging around from my pregnancy which obviously do not want me to lose this weight!, lol. Best of luck you guys :-)
NOPALINA LINAZA PLUS CAN BE PURCHASED IN CHICAGO AT A STORE LOCATED AT 2092 N. MILWAUKEE AVE.I BOUGHT IT FOR THE 1ST TIME.  IT WAS ON SALE FOR 6.99! THEIR TELEPHONE  #773-486-5447. CHECK 1ST BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW HOW LONG THIS SALE WILL LAST.
Hi Everyone,

I finally ordered the Napolina online and it cost way too much.  Of course, after I received it I found a store that sells it in Buffalo Grove.  Thanks to everyone who responded with locations.

I've been taking it for a week just once a day, been very bloated and I drink a lot of water as it is so guess I need to increase it.  This week I will take it twice a day, I've lost 3 than I gained 3, weighed myself this morning and back to 3lbs.  Hopefully I will see inches falling off soon.

Good luck to everyone!
Hello Everyone,

I have been reading all your comments on Nopalina some positive & some negative but, let me tell you all about my thoughts on this I weighed 250 after 3 weeks I weigh 235 but, that's not the best of it I even look skinnier then what I have lost it's not a matter of miracle or not it all comes down to it really supresses my appetite I don't feel as hungry as I used. The way I use it is @ 7am I drink it on my way to work since 1 hr later it takes effect and I have to have a bathroom around then I take another one @ 630 pm. I mix it with Orange Juice I love it feel more energized my husband says my skin & hair look so healthy of course I am watching what I eat very little carbs & I eat fruits. So as you can see it worked for me and I plan to keep using it as long as I can.
P.S. I don't work for this company just in case some of you think it I am just plain old me I will keep you all posted as I keep loosing weight. Good Luck to all...Liz
Hello, Everyone, I wanted to share my feelings in regards to the Linaza Plus, My Daughter sent me this first Bag a couple of weeks ago, From CT and I live in FL , They sell it here everywhere , She sent it not just because I'm over weight , but because I have many medical problems including Colon Decease for witch I already had a mayor surgery and lost half of my large intestine, all caused by constipation and stress , I just started to take this about 6 days ago like most of you I also went to the bathroom a couple of times a a day in the first 2 days , the only problem that I been having is swallowing this without having some residue stuck in my throat and making me want to throw it back up, I discover today that if I mix it with apple sauce it's much better I had 1/2 a cup  as a morning snack, I'm not going to the bathroom as much since my system gets used to everything , but I do at least once a day, Before I had to wait 5 to 7 days to go, now I feel much better and I'm hopping to get better from most of my health problems since I believe it is toxins that are really killing me, I hope this info can help other's and don't ever loose hope, Oh and I lost 2 pounds in 6 Days, Good luck, Everyone, Wanda
Hello everyone! I started Nopalina last week because of all the good comments that I read on this board. I've been taking more that recommended, as I take 2 "heaping" tablespoons in the morning and again in the evening. I'm considering upping it to three times a day. It really has decreased my appetite. I am normally one who is constantly going to the fridge or cupboard all day long. I don't even think of food now, except when my body is telling me that I need something. Then it doesn't take near as much to fill me up. My cravings for sweets, which is tremendous at night time, has almost gone. I did eat just a few toffee covered nuts last night and that satisfied me. Normally I crave the pastries, donuts and cakes so bad that I can't control it. I have lost 6 pounds in the past week since starting, but two came back, leaving 4 down at the moment. I probably shouldn't weigh every day. I find it easier to eat low fat, low carb foods since I'm not feeling so hungry all the time. I can wear jeans that I couldn't wear a week ago, because my bloating is not as bad. For the first two days I went to the bathroom a couple more times then normal, but I needed that. The next several days some painful cramping set in and I wasn't too comfortable, but I continued on. That lasted about 3 days and now I just have occasional minor cramps and use the bathroom maybe 3 times a day. It's really nothing bothersome for me. I realize that it took time to put it on and will take time to get it off and feel that it will have to help if it continues to work as well as it is right now. Please keep your experience with the product coming and I'll keep you updated on how I continue to do. Thanks for this board!
HELLO EVERYONE,
I am back, it's been 1.5 month since i have been on Nopalina what can I say have I lost what I expected NO I did not is it a miracle mulch to make you loose weight probably not even though I can say I still use it and will continue to I do feel better physically and I don't regret using it this long because it has helped in in many ways ... What I can say is that one of the great benefits it has is it makes you **** a like crazy I must have craped at least 15-20 pounds of unwanted junk from my body and still do it still curbs my appetite a little but not like before. Have I stopped eating like before yes I have don't get that anxiety to eat like before so, I will continue and lets see what happens will keep you posted
P.S As OPRAH said once "IF THEIR WAS A MIRACLE PILL TO MAKE YOU LOOSE WEIGHT I WOULD HAVE PURCHASED IT A LONG TIME AGO BUT, SINCE THEIR IS NO SUCH THING I MUST HELP MYSELF BUT TAKING CARE OF MIND BODY AND SPIRIT" well it was something like that don't remember exactly but, you all know what I am trying to say here just take care of yourself and remember to always have apositive attitude and things will work out better.
thx liz :)FROM MIAMI
DJ3
I take Nopalina linaza plus everyday. I find that most of all it helps with regularity. Witch is very inportant for me. After stuggling with constipation for so long. I am unsure how you all take Nopalina but I like to mix it with oatmeal and bobs redmill flax seed meal. Then put some milk on it cook it in the microwave like oatmeal. I personally have to have some splanda cinnamon and nutmeg on mine. Sometimes a little bit of ginger. Ginger is also very healthy for you to, you know. By the way, I buy my Nopalina at a lewis produce in Waukegan IL (its a suburb of chicago). Its only like 7 to 8 dallors, I forget exactly how much, but it seems a lot cheaper than some of the other prices I have seen. Good luck to you all hope you lose more weight.
Does anyone know where I can gett Nopalina in Orlando??
Does any body know where 2 buy this stuf in new york city?
plz help, me n my mami want 2 lose at least 15 pounds THANX EVERYBODY!
Hi everyone,

I started taking Nopalina today, I like a dummy took it coke (soda) and it fizzed really bad that when I took it I wanted to throw up.  I haven't gone to the bathroom yet. I am trying to loose 20 lbs by the end of November, does anyone think it's possible.  I starting to excercise. I was going to ask everyone. How long does this take to go into effect (meaning start going to the bathroom)?
I just started Nopalina today. I noticed it curved my appetite a little bit but I have not gone to the bathroom other than to pee. How long does it take before it really kicks in.

I am trying to loose 15-20 by December does everyone think its possible
I started to take nopalina at the end of August, 2 tbls in the am and 2 tbsps in the pm.  I had to stop, however, because it had a very violent effect on my system...if you know what I mean :o( .

Anyway, I was recently diagnosed with high cholesterol and the dr. is giving me three months to get it down or she wants me to go on medication.  I remembered the bag saying it was good for that too, so I started taking it again only this time, 2 tbsps with apple juice every other evening right after dinner.  It has been working wonderfully with no violent cramping.  I've also been watching labels and my cholesteral intake very carefully, trying to stay under 200 mg of per day, and walking as much as I can.  I'm happy to report I lost 6 lbs since around Oct. 10.  I can also tell you that I've quit lying to myself about portion sizes and using measuring cups, trying to eat a lot more fruits and especially VEGGIES, and drinking water about 6-8 glasses per day.  So, anyone trying to lose weight...give it a try.  There's some delicious low fat/low cholesterol recipes on-line.
Well good for you Allisonww. I have been taking Nopalina for a week now.  I started taking it right before my period and am still on my period now and have weighed myself and have lost nothing. I gained 5lbs but that might be because of my period.

I was wondering how long everyone has been taking it and how soon after have you noticed on the scale the pounds coming off.  I am starting to get discouraged but I will post again after my period ends and see if that is what caused the 5lb gain.

I ordered nopalina online at http://www.netnutri.com/browse.cfm/4,2740.htm?aff=nop

well see how it will work for me and I'll keep you all posted.  I really would like to hear more from people that have been on it for at least 6 month or more.

Thank you and Good Luck to everyone!!! :)
hello my name is mary for those who say that nopolina is a hard product to swallow because of the texture of it i have a good tip in case u guys havent tried it well i like it with orange juice and 2 tbls of the nopalina and let it sit there for a while 15 min at least or more up to you like that it gets softer and easier to swallow and tastes better
Hi Guys,

The best way to swallow nopalina is to mix it with some hot water first, then add the beverage of your choice (water, milk or juice) .....within less than 2 minutes is soft and smooth.

NYBK
i just got this product yesterday and NOTHING, now im a very impatient person. i was waiting for something to happen, i havent been to the "br" yet. only to pee no stomach cramps. NOTHING. i have to see a g.i doctor so i want to see what he says about something cleaing out my system. i want to get a colonic too. i think that would help. im not giving up on this prodcut yet but all i know is that it better "kick"  in soon. and another thing. why couldnt they make pills. this isnt the best thing to swallow.......
Hola everyone.. I live in queens NY...and i wanna try Napolitan Plus.. But I dont know where i can get it from..????
Does anyone here know????
Hi Unknown,

I live in Brooklyn NY....You can get it at a spanish store or at Food Bazaar supermarket next to the cash register...I don't know the phone number to the stores.  GOOD LUCK!!

Queens Food Bazaar Location:
34-20 Junction Blvd
Jackson HTS, NY 11372
Open 24 hrs.

97-27 57th Ave.
Corona, NY 11368
Open  7am - 12am
Guess what I found the phone number......

34-20 Junction Blvd......718-565-2544
97-27 57th Ave.......718-760-2071
Where can you buy Nopalina in Los Angeles, CA? I am desperate. I ran out and I am telling you It has been working great for me. I lost a total of 10lbs and have been taking it for nearly two months. My friend has been getting it for me but now she stops taking it and we don't talk much anymore.
Thank u very much... You saved my life... N good luck to you too...
HI, I LIVE IN DALLAS TEXAS MY HUSBAND AND I HAVE BEEN TAKING THE NOPALINA FOR ABOUT 2 MONTHS HE HAS LOST A TOTAL OF 30 LBS. AND HIS TRIGLYCERIDES ARE BACK TO NORMAL, HE WAS BORDERLINE DIABETIC ALSO, NOW HE HAS A CLEAN BILL OF HEALTH , HE TAKES THE NOPALINA ONCE A DAY( BEFORE DINNER)  I TAKE IT TWICE A DAY IN THE MORNING AND BEFORE DINNER I HAVE LOST 12 LBS. NOPALINA HAS TAUGHT ME TO EAT MORE HEALTHIER, OTHERWISE I WOULD BE IN THE BATHROOM 24/7, THIS IS JUST LIKE XENICAL , IT ABSORBS ALL THE FAT AND TAKES IT STRAIGHT THROUGH, SO JUST A HINT IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE IN THE RESTROOM WITH DIARRHEA EAT THE RIGHT KIND OF FOODS AND LAY OFF THE GREASE.
Hi, I just started Nopalina today. I'm very excited and hope this works for me. I've tried many things and nothing seems to help me loose weight. I'm confused and maybe someone can help me. On the bag it states one tablespoon twice a day and on the site it states 2 tablespoons twice a day. Which is the correct way and which would benefit me the most?
That is where I odered mine. It should be arriving today via UPS. Congrats on the weight loss!!!
my mom told me her friend has been using Nopalina for weight loss and has been successful.  I am thinking of using it but am getting aliitle discouraged with the whole bathroom issue.  You see I have irratble bowel syndrome and am always in the bathroom as it is.  Can anyone tell me they have used while having IBS problems?  Will it aggrivate it even more?  Please help.
i just started nopalina three days ago, i was expecting to go to the bathroom a lot but so far, i haven't been, maybe it'll take a few days to kick in and then i'll really go..lol...i'll keep you guys posted, i'm diabetic and i really wanna see if it helps my sugar levels which are always really high....
I started nopalina about 1wk ago.  Actually my mother ,husband and 2 sisiters also started. My sister is getting married in October and we have some dresses to get into. I feel great so far the scale hasn't budged but my clothes do fit better. I take it 3x a day and it makes me feel great. I feel less bloated and my energy level has boosted. I would only last 30min. on any cardio machine  now I do 1hr. and 15min and free weights. Another thing that use to be hard for me was braking a sweat but with the nopalina I drench my clothes and have more endurance.
  We have 2 friends of the family who have used this product and have been very successful with it. They both used it 3x a day and ate low carb and fruits and veg. They both have lost more than .3 dress sizes within 3 months.
Just wanted to let you all know that you can purchase Nopalina (and everything else under the sun) on eBay.   Good Luck!!
Buenas, les que ria comentar que he estado escuchando que nopalina tiene cascara sagrada y hoja sen y al contrario de lo que piensan muchos tiene riezgos para la salud. En un website que visite encontre lo siguiente: La Hoja Sen y otros estimulantes laxativos no deberian ser usados por mas de do semanas sin supervisión médica. El uso de La Hoja Sen por un periodo mas largo de lo recomendado puede resultar en Síndrome De Colon Peresozo y puede causar daño permanente al recubrimiento de los intestinos. Su uso continuo y e incontrolado puede causarle desbalance electrolítico y desbalance de fluidos, lo cual puede tener un efecto adverso en su corazón.
Ya saben, tengan precaucion y busquen otras alternativas mas seguras para perder peso.
Eloisa.
Soy nutriologa y muchos de mis pacientes han experimentado dolores abdominales, diarrea y a veces vomito. Ningun producto que se considere seguro para la salud deberia tener estos efectos en el organismo. Yo les recomiendo que en vez de estar tomando Nopalina tomen mas agua, coman menos y practiquen mas ejercicio.
THE NOPOLINA PILLS ARE HERE ...I SAW THEM  AT B VITAMINS STORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BE CAREFULL  with this product, remember to eat healty and exercise, this is not a miracle herb, check this website for some warnings http://nopalina.com/  is not just a matter of having diarrea all the time, use commun sense
I will like to know if there is a diet plan (meal?) please if anyone can give thanks
I wanted to tell you that is good.. I started today.two of my friends are taking it and they lost a lot of weight.. i guess it might also depend on your body type..  the way I am taking it is with orange juice.. I put in the blender and it takes care of the sour and the thickness of it.. I did notice that I get to go to the restroom a whole lot..
does napolina affect the effects of birth control?
does anyone know where i can buy this around albany, ny
i started using this after my aunt and cousin both lost over 25 pounds with it. what they use is a kind of nopalina, but the actual brand is called Linaza Royal Crown and it's meant to be a weight loss supplement. I tried it for the first time today, and i've already went to the bathroom about three times. normally, i'm very bloated and gassy, but my stomach is completely deflated and i love it :D. oviously, you have to watch what you eat, but i noticed that i wasn't anywhere near as hungry as i normally am around lunch time. i'm very happy with this stuff :]
go into any hispanic/latin food store or supermarket
I started taking Nopalina this week. Day three I was in the bathroom for the entire evening. :(
Does anyone know if this goes away after a while?
I really don't eat fatty foods anyway, so I wondered if after the initial "cleaning out" if this type of thing slows down.
Until then I was liking how I felt, so I hope I can go back on it with no worries.
Thanks!!
Hello Everyone.  I just wanted to give you guys a hint about fiber.  Although it aids in constipation, if you do not dring enough water then it will make you feel even more bloated and constipated.  So, for all of you who are feeling like Nopalina makes you worse, just make sure that you are getting enough water in your diet.  I usually drink a full glass of water after taking Nopalina.  Hope this helps.  
Your question about birth control is a valid one.  I would ask your doctor.  But, I would think because Nopalina contains mostly natural ingredients that you can get from breads, fish, friuts, veggies and so on, that it should not effect your birth control.  But, like I said, you should ask your doctor to be safe.  If you do, let me know what he says.
I have been taking this product for about 3-4 months I have lost some weight but also gain alot of medical issues....It causes horrible rectal hemorroids, and these are very painful and unconfortable.....please be careful when using this product.....see your dr. if you see anything strange or have bleeding with your bowels......I did stop taking the product cause my dr. told me to do so, and so far I have gone thru 2 surgerys to get rid of them.....

Thanks....a concerned citizen...:)
Nopalina linaza DOES NOT CAUSE RECTAL HEMORROIDS---Your strainning in the bathroom does.  The increase in fiber may not be beneficial for every one.
works good for me..i had trouble going to bathroom which is why i started it..started losing weight slowly, go to bathroom easier, and after a couple weeks not so strong on the body....good luck to all
Nopalina Is a Laxative and is not good to take every day

I RECOMMEND YOU TAKE LINOFLAX
INSTED  IS BETTER FOR WEIGHT LOSE AND IS NOT A LAXATIVE LIKE NOPALINA
ALL NATURAL.
SAY NO TO NOPALINA AND ITS ADVERTISEMENT
THEY JUST WANT TO BUILT AN EMPIRE BASED ON PEOPLE GOING TO THE BATHROOM
THAT IS NOT HEALTHY
NOPALINA CONTAINS SACRED BARK AND SENA LEAF WICH ARE DANGEROUS TO THE INTESTINES
THERE ARE MANY ALTERNATIVES TO THIS PRODUCT
THAT DO NOT CONTAIN sb AND sl
FOR EXAMPLE  ********DIET LINOFLAX******
YOU CAN FIND IT IN MOST STORES
HOLA A TODOS
LES RECOMIENDO NO CONTINUAR TOMANDO NOPALINA
PORQUE EL ALTO CONTENIDO DE CASCARA SAGRADA Y OJA SEN
PUEDEN CAUSAR DAÑOS IRREVERSIBLES AL APARATO DIGESTIVO.
ESTUVE PERSONALMENTE INVESTIGANDO OTROS PRODUCTOS SIMILARES Y DESCUBRI UN PRODUCTO LLAMADO LINOFLAX AYUDA A BAJAR DE PESO Y AL MISMO TIEMPO A CONTROLAR EL SISTEMA DIGESTIVO
SIN CAUSAR DAÑO AL MISMO, YA QUE USA SOLO INGREDIENTES NATURALES Y FIBRA DE FRUTAS Y FIBRA DE LA LINAZA DORADA ,Y LO PUEDEN ENCONTRAR EN LOS MISMOS SUPERMERCADOS.  LES SUGIERO PROVAR CON ESTE PRODUCTO Y DEJAR DE ARRIESGAR SU SALUD.
THAT DO NOT CONTAIN sb AND sl
FOR EXAMPLE  ********

I RECOMMEND YOU TAKE LINOFLAX
INSTED  IS BETTER FOR Weight loss and age LOSE AND IS NOT A LAXATIVE      (Laxative overdose)           LIKE NOPALINA

SAY NO TO NOPALINA
well lazys i am going to start take it today ....wish me luck! i need it.i have always had a weight problem,  i will let you no what happens...
Hi, today is my second day taking the pills. So far I haven't gone much to the bathroom but then again I do suffer from constipation. Will this keep me from loosing weight faster aside from my metabolism being slow? Has anyone experienced any bad side effects? Please let me know and good luck to everyone!!!
How are people losing 6 pounds in a week or two? I'm on my second week and nothing.
I've been taking the pills , they've been working so far. What u need to do is eat the right healthy foods. Also exercise and tone up ur body. I have no complains, Eat  ruby grapefruit it's good.
hi where to buy this i live insaskatoon canada plz tell me , i am getting married next month and i want to lose this extra weight plz help
Hello everyone, so this is my fourth day using Linaza and ever since I started I go to the bathroom twice. I take 1tbs and a half with breakfast and one with dinner. Im hoping to loose 10lbs. Havent lost anything yet, then again I just started. I dnt like the way it feels when I drink it. lol. I take it with orange juice. If you have any tips let me know =) good luck to every one else using this product.
ive been taking nopalina for 1 month ive lost 10 lbs ive experienced a lot of stomach cramps so I dont know if I should keep taking it maybe its cuz i dont drink anof  water the bag says 8 cps a day any info wold be appreciated                        thanks momfromnm
FIRESTAR30( JUST STARTED  THE CAPSULES TODAY I HOPE IT WORKS FOR ME. I HAVE ALWAYS HAD PROBLEMS GOING TO RESTROOM LIKE ONCE A WEEK SO I RELLY NEED THIS  SEE WHAT HAPPENS
can you please tell me what an how you are doing it because ive been drinking this for 6 days and dnt feel diffrent i just feel bloaded :(
I used to take nopalina last year but I stopped after one day I ran out and couldn't go to the store to buy more, so I went a week without it. What a frustrating situation having the urge to release and not being able to, turns out your body gets depended on it and after you stop taking it, it's very hard to go on your own. I went and bought another bag and sure enough I was regular again. So I decided I don't want to have to depend on that to be regular, now what works for me is BROCCOLI and lots of water. I hope this is helpful to someone, keep in mind everybodys different.
Hi I was wondering if you take it with a meal or not?? After or before. Or if you have to take it at a point of the day
I totally love it
142 oh how I would love to be your size I weight 238.i just got a Fitbit and got the Nopalina flaxseed plus fiber what's the difference with the Noplina Linaza