Weight Loss Alternatives Community
Not losing weight on HCG

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

Not losing weight on HCG

Hi Guys!
I'm trying to figure out why I'm not losing weight on HCG. :( Here are my stats
Female
Height 5'2" (63")
Weight 155lbs
Goal ~120-130lbs
Dose: Injection - 130CC just moved up to 200CC

Weight/Day (lbs) (D1 starts at the day of the 1st injection where you eat what you want)
D1 154.4
D2 153.2
D3 151.8
D4 152.4
D5 151.2
D6 152.0
D7 151.4
D8 151.2

What is going on here guys. I should have lost any sortof weight by now. I don't cheat and strictly stick to the diet. What am i doing wrong?? Help me out please!!
I feel your pain. I am in the same situation as you. I have only lost 6 lbs in 14 days. I do NOT cheat either so I don't know what is going on. I am always hungry but I don't cheat. It is really frustrating. I was stuck for about 5 days not losing anything so I got on the treadmill and ran for about an hour. I have been working out now for 3 days straight and only lost one  pound. I am beginning to think that nothing will work to make me lose weight. These pounds are stuck on me and I must have ZERO metabolism since my fat just stays. I do have fat bc I can grab my belly rolls.

I hope someone will have a suggestion bc I am all ears!!
I am not on hcg diet yet but have been researching for weeks. Anyways here is an awesome link to a Facebook page and you post your problems and the person running it tells you what to do. It's a great resource

http://www.********.***/*******

I hope it helps
softballmom,
sounds like you and me are on the same track! I don't cheat eighter, although I am hungry,. :( I can also definately grab my fat rolls. Maybe I will try adding exercise, but I don't really have time I work 12 hour shifts, including nights, and usually just make it home, get something to eat, crash and get up to go back to work.

I have one other complaint... I ALWAYS feel super bloated. I have never been bloated in my life, but right now I am, even though my stomach is hungry.
I don't feel bloated but I do feel hungry. I think my blood sugar is crashing too bc I feel tingly sometimes where I feel like pins and needles. I felt that way today 3 hours after my lunch so I had 6 strawberries and within 10 min I felt better. I keep drinking water hoping to flush out some fat but nothing happens.
You know they say it's not good to lose weight so fast - oh please, that is why I am on this diet. LOL But, I guess I am doing this the "right" way.
I will keep you posted. Let me know how you are doing.
Day by day I'm starting to feel hungrier and hungrier (I've been told to try L-Glutamine supplements in between meals to help curb the hunger so we'll see how that goes). I know I don't care if its good or not to lose weight this fast, I just want it gone! lol

Although to be honest. I'm done with this diet. I weight myself the other day, and even without cheating at all I went up 2 lbs and was .8lbs from my starting weight 10 tens ago. I decided that I'd had enough and would go back to exercising. So far I've been eating relatively close to the diet, just more of it, have NOT been taking the shots, and am now 148lbs. (previous of 2 days ago was 153.2). I'm going to wait and go see a specialist of the HCG diet (after I get through the waiting list.) and maybe try it again, but so far I've had enough. :( I'm tired of being hungry and bloated all the time. I felt like i was pregnant with a rumbly hungry tummy!

Let me know how your doing though! Also my mom has gone through one round on the diet and will be starting another. She as well has had trouble losing on the diet and is extremelly hungry all the time. I would love to hear updates from you, but as extra support would love to put you guys in touch!
So far still no weight loss. I think I have 7 days left and have only lost 6 lbs. My friend who weighs exactly the same as me and is an inch shorter lost 30 lbs in her 3 week regime. I only want to lost 20 but  this is ridiculous not losing anything. Here it is 4th of July and I want some ice cream and chocolate but I will pass it up hoping that tomorrow brings me at least a pound less.
My son is getting married in 26 days and I was hoping to fit into my favorite dress but no such luck.
I am taking the drops not the shots. I don't like shots and had all 4 of my kids natural so I didn't have to have any shots. lol
I will keep you posted...on my LACK of progress.
Thats too bad! Thats why I wanted to lose weight as well is for my best friends wedding...I'm the maid of honour and there is no other bridesmaids! So far I did stop taking the HCG when I went UP 2 lbs. But I kept on the diet, just ate more of the food, and other fruit too. But kept all the sugar out, and maybe have pasta once a week. So far I started at 152.2 lbs and today I was 145.6 Its been 6 days since I stopped the HCG. I have also been exercising everyother day as that is all I can fit into my schedule. But for only like 30-45mins. This is working way better for me! I know lots of people personally who achieve weight loss of 20+ lbs while I lost nothing. I also only wanted to lose 20 tops 30 lbs. :( Keep me updated! and Good luck!
Thanks for checking back in with me. I am at the end of my 21 days and I have lost a total of 8 lbs. I called the place where I got the drops and she told me I must have cheated bc there was no way I only lost 8 lbs on this. I told her what I was eating and she said I should not eat tomatoes even though they are on the list of vegetables to eat. She said I could stay on the drops for a maximum of 40 days but I have a trip coming up next week so I will have to go off bc I can't do that strict diet when I am away from home. I will watch what I eat and hope I don't gain any weight.
I will keep you posted.
I have been on the drops for 15 days and have lost 8 pounds. I am pleased with the 8 pounds, but regardless of what I do I am hungry all the time. I have not cheated and weighed .5 more today, very discouraging. I am going to try exercise, and someone else on it suggested eating an approved food for breakfast..we shall see..
I have been on the drops for a while now...for the past month and a half i've only lost ten pounds. and i keep going back and forth with my weight loss. one day, i lose a pound, the next i gain back two. it's really frustrating. i just want to lose 25-30 pounds. I stick with my diet and i never cheat. for eating less than 500 calories a day you would think that I would be losing alot more than what i am. my 40 days are pretty much up and i want to know if any of you guys know of any other diets that work for sure?? I want to lose the 30 pounds in the next 6-8 weeks. any suggestions?
Hello, All of you who are on the HCG drops is the reason why you are not losing the weight/ The drops are balony and not little or no hcg exsists in the bottles. I done my and there are tons of companies scamming people out of their money selling fake hcg. Hcg can only be perscribed through a pharmacy. I been on the hcg injections and lost 10 pounds the first week. I get my hcg and supplies from a place called pharmacy rx. Most of you are losing weight only by the 500 calories you are eating and not the hcg itself. Please do your research!
I have lost 24 pounds in 41 days on the hcg diet... I AM NOT hungry at all... in fact, I have more energy... but I lost most of the weight in the first four weeks and nothing in the last two... very discouraging.  And I have followed the diet verbatim - have not cheated and have been eating no more than 410 calories a day (no fruits or breadsticks) ... with lots of water.  Still I'm not losing.... does anyone have any answers instead of all these questions?
I thought that too ceecee711...    except I am having the exact same problem that homeopathic users are having and I am using Rx injections which I paid $125 for at a comp.pharmacy. I no longer think homeopathic hcg is the problem, since I've met plenty of people who lost a lot of weight using the drops. So what's the problem?  I suspect at some point, for some people, the metabolism slows down.  How can one NOT lose weight eating 500k a day?  I dunno... but this past week that scale has not moved, and although I'm not hungry, I sure miss eating other foods w my family.
hcg from healthyourself drops gold label only work so far im on 3rd round total gone is like 100 no kidding .. some drops are bs i tried one and it was like nothing
the diet also suggest not using any lotions or oils other than non absorbing oil such as baby oil or baby oil gel.  Do some research on the products that are acceptable on the hcg diet.  
Make sure you weigh your food and stick strictly to the diet.  
Also if you notice a hault in wieght loss try eating only 5 apples for one day then start back on the diet....this may help.  
Are you all on medical or homapathic? That makes a difference. I am doing a medically supervised HCG perscription program. I hit A four day stall and the doctors told me to eat nothing but six apples for a day and lots and lots of water. At least 60oz. I think I drank more. It worked!!!! Next day I was down a whole pound. Today is the day after that so I haven't weighed myself yet. Really hoping it goes well on the scale this morning! They also told me I might be carb sensitive so no bread sticks.
I have been in the  HCG SHOT diet for 30 days and I lost only 26 pounds is really irritating because since when I stop because of the cycle for 5 days I didn't lose any weight during or after for  12 days I didn't lose any weight. Until now I start to lose 5oz or a pound but is not as much as the beginning. I did a Greek yogurt 0 % a whole day and I lost a pound the next day. I will have to do 1 Greek day a week and one apple day a week and try to do 2 a week smooth move I will see if it helps. If anyone have any suggestions please help.
Hi I'm on hcg diet if you want to get results drink green tea in the morning after your protocal then as a fruit eat 1/2 grapefruit with tea or water for lunch eat chicken breast and green salad or cucumber your next fruit snack another 1/2 grapefruit then for dinner eat Tilapia with cucumber or green salad try it it really speeds your weightloss everyday eat like this and you will see results
Try livestrong.com and log everything you eat BUT don't do any processed foods---- stick to only true food- proteins, veggies, fruits, maybe carbs here and there but only in the morning, or a LITTLE at lunch,  and tons of water. (your body stores carbs if eaten too late in the day. )  It worked for me amazing. Then I got to a stuck point and did HCG and it took off the last 10 lbs. Then a couple years later I gained 10 so am currently back on HCG and for whatever reason, this go around is horrible !!!!!!!! I stay on the plan perfect and either stay the same weight or even GAIN and I have no idea how that can even happen on such a low cal diet. Makes no sense. All the research I've done says to eat CLEAN REAL FOOD, nothing processed and your body will work with it. It doesn't know what to do with the junk food and will store it.  Good Luck to you!