Weight Loss Alternatives Community
Now I have a place to track my hcg/b12/phentermine progress!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

After years of trying everything I can to loose up to 75lbs I found a Dr that has the miracle diet. In just a few days I feel like my clothes are looser! Since we check in weekly I'm daring myself not to ruin my anticipation by sneaking a peak at a scale before Friday 9/29's weigh in. I am with 3 shots a week and 1 37.5 phentermine ...love the pill I forget to eat, but that cotton mouth is good at reminding me to drink! My husband is excited too because he knows when I find something and commit to it, the results are undoubtedly guaranteed. So as of 9/21 my weight was 251 and here is where I'd like to chart the progress as well as hear from y'all with your war stories! So glad I stumbled across here by googling the use of the hormone for weight loss! Good luck to us all!
I'm going to be starting this week. Keep us posted on your progress
Have a great week
CC
Nice to meet you! I've been on the same type of program in Tampa. I started on 6/27 weighing  195. As of today, 9/25, I weigh 165! I lost 15 lbs the first 2 weeks, then it slows down a bit. But hey, 30 lbs in 3 months and still going till I get to 135. Good luck to you!
Good Morning. I am on the same plan in NC. Started Aug 21/06 and to date have lost 11 lbs.  I haven't been down in these numbers for over 11 years. Keep up the good work. Great to heart from you. Keep in touch on how you are making out with your goals.
what is the miracle diet and what does it consist of ?
Hi my story is since Sept 4 started 240 pounds-September 25 226 pounds.  I fell off the diet last Thursday and it has taken me till today to get back to where I was, plus I had a terrible feeling in my stomach.  I was also real hungry for 3 days so be careful when deciding to cheat alittle.  Good Luck to everyone.
Hello everyone,I am starting B12 shots 9-27-06 I am excited,I have 70lb to lose.My sis works at a hospital and she said she has seen several people who have lost large amounts of weight on the shot and that it gives you great energy.I am wondering if a diet pill can be taken along with the shot,goodluck everyone!!!!
I'm in a program like that I lost 28 lbs,I began the progran 7/10...I feel so good and happy, was size 18, now 12, we can do it.....
wasn't phentermine taken off the market a few years ago due to heart concerns?  i took it and lost weight so easily, i would love to try it again if it's readily available!
Thanks y'all for posting! I love the support I feel I can get here and reading everyone's success makes me more motivated to *step away from the bagel* lol. I think of it as a miracle diet because of the lil blue friend I have phentermine which luckily can still be accessed through the dr and I think it's the other part of the Phen/fen diet that was yanked because the combo's incidence of heart problems. A responsible dr will do labs and not just randomly perscribe Phentermine without it. The b12/hcg/b6 shot has given me a tremendous boost in energy and look out when I have the pill too. we went to lowry park zoo over the weekend and I said "watch out kirk (my hubby) I feel like I'm on speed" He laughed and said, you look like it too, lol. but day 4 today I feel like my system is adjusting to the combo and not hungry not tooo hyper ( you know the annoying hyper that I'm talking about). I'm really anxious for friday to see what type of first week results I have.
hello i started phentermine 37.5 on 9-14 my starting weight was 198 i have lost 7 pounds so far..i want to lose 30 more...ive been watching my calories strictly and exercising everyday nothing too strenous i just ride my exercise bike for 40 minutes everyday...i was weighing everyday and that got a little discouraging because the scale has not moved in 7 days...im forcing myself to weigh once a week so this friday is the day..im hoping for at least another five pounds gone....before i started phentermine my friends were telling me that it would give me so much energy and i wouldnt be hungry at all...it hasnt worked that way for me... i dont have an enormous amount of energy nor do i forget to eat....im wondering how it affects other users.....thanx
When I get up in the morning I have my coffee first, then about an hour later I have take my pill. I make sure  that I have my protein shake before ten and then I do not feel hungry but I make sure that I eat lite lunch (1-2). I tend to save calories for dinner. I walk at least three times a week, 1 1/2 miles at a quick pace.
Im very happy with this and will stick to it, have 25 pds to go.
I  also have found it you do cheat ( I like a cocktail or wine on the weekend, that you do go back up the scale but Im very careful( not too much).  Try to enjoy yourself while on the diet you know the end result is WELL WORTH IT!! :)))
Tommorrow I go back for the 1 week check up, I'm excited, looking foward to seeing what I lost, I keep telling myself don't be disappointed if it's only a few pounds...because it is possible to get water weight intermittently, my luck it will be on weigh day ;) Anyway...wish me luck!
well I did it,I started yesterday,the doc gave me the shot a perscription for phentermine and something to make me not crave carbs.The shot is myoden and b12,so far not much difference but he said give it 24hrs.Good luck friends lets see if we can get from flab to FAB.........
I want to be held accountable too! Doing the B6/12 combo shots
starting weight 294.4 on 9/25 lost 2.2 on 9/27
you go girl!!!that is great,keep up the hard work,don't get discouraged.I started at 282lb.A long way to go for me,my goal for now 70lb.I am in NC,where I go,it is hard to get in I guess word gets around fast.I am throwing my scale out,only weighing at doc once a week....
thanks for your kind words..lets emabark this journey together.  what exactly are you doing to lose?
hey, what is myoden? I haven't heard of that one. I take b-12/hcg and the supressants. Started at 280 June 1 and am now 257. Its a really great program, the first thing that's ever really worked for me and given me hope! good luck to everybody!
I would love to embark together,my plan is strict first 2weeks,only water to drink 64oz atleast pr day,2eggs scram.with b-fast meat in morning,vegies rest of day and meats are chicken,turkey,fish,unfried.after 2wk then start with whole grains.2wks are supposed to clean body of toxins.meds are phentermine,diuretic,and 2 supplements from doc to calm carb cravings,the shot is b12,myoden"adenosine monophosphate" you can google for info.also to eat small portions every 3 hours but not past 7pm.I am going to alternative weight management,doc is good bloodwork,urine test,ekg.on regular basis,shot weekly doc every 2wks.Lets try to be down 30lbs by Thanksgiving,if so I think we will stick during the holidays because of all the COMPLIMENTS...What is your plan?How old are you?I am 42...
I'm 36 and that sounds like a pretty big goal but I'd sure love to get there with ya!

I do a pretty similar eating plan; lots of lean meats and veggies. Lots and Lots of water and I've been working out a lot on the treadmill and with hand weights and doing sit ups and stuff. Definitely won't drop 30 in 2 months without exercise!
Not bad, not great, one week since starting at 251 now 247....not quite the phenomenal weight loss I'd hope for, but the first week, pretty decent since Monday I did have bday cake for my sis in law...guess the results will be better this week, I won't give up because this is the only thing I believe is working! I know I look like I lost more and well, I've only just begun! Thanks to all the friends posting here! Good luck to us all as we hit the gym and get our shots!
Where in NC do you go?  I am going to Rockingham to start the shots/pills on October 3rd.
I go to Dr. G in Huntersville.  I have found this program to be successful.  Just remember that exercising definately make a difference too!!  Good Luck!!
you all are right,NOTHING will work without exercise,I am doing treadmill and arobics 2x weekly.I dont think the shot is a magic potion either,but I have not heard of anyone so far it did not help.I read you will lose inches because of so much water.I am excited and like this message board,I have some close friends obese also that act different to me since I am trying to get healthy it helps to feel like someone is on your side,even if its just words,it means alot.who knows if I can stick to it maybe they will later and I can help them.Everyone reading this,good luck today...
hi there, congrats on your first week! four pounds in a week is terrific! I'm not sure what you were expecting, did someone tell you to expect more? If it comes off too fast you have trouble keeping it off. So have patience, have faith, keep doing what your doing. It will work! good luck!
well, down to 290 after 3 shots and reduced food intake....have no energy tho
sooooooo tired, is that normal?

I am 35
I have only had 1 shot so far not much difference,I thought the b12 was for energy,if no better by monday I should call doc,just to stay on the safe side,better safe than sorry,do not give up,remember how bad you want it.I will keep posting,my 1st weigh in is Tuesday....
HELLO PEOPLE, did you think it was all going to happen in the first week?!? That would be nice, but it takes a while for everything to level out. If you work it off gradually and learn a healthy lifestyle as you go, you will keep it off!

PLEASE, girls, don't worry too much about every shot and every little thing. Think positive, think "big picture", stick with the program, and let me know if I can do anything at all to help. I've been doing it four months now. There will be ups and downs but IT WILL WORK! I could hardly keep the pants I wore today from falling off cause they were so loose! (I just don't want to buy more because I'm sure not staying this size either!!) Good luck everybody & KEEP THE FAITH!
Hi Everyone.
I am new to posting but have been reading for quite a while. Decided to do the b12/hcg here in Houston. Have gotten 1 shot so far. First two days unremarkable energy and appetite suppression, next 3 days felt fine and normal, last two days felt wiped out, sore back, tender breast, grumpy, tired and no energy. Is this normal? Almost felt as if I were pregnant!! Also, I was on my period when I got the first shot and have been spotting everyday since. I do feel inches coming off already, I guess that is the only thing I can say is good. I will keep trying and hope my body will adjust to the HCG. Please let me know if anyone else has had any side efeects with the shot. Good Luck to all of you and thaks in advance for your reply.
wow, same exact situation
i felt great after first shot, started my cycle
next two shots felt so tired and worn, was on couch all weekend (unheard of I have 4 kids) told my husband i havent felt like this since i was pregnant (he had a vasectomy and i had my tubes tied so not worried)last night around 7pm got an urge to start cleaning, got up at 5am and went for a bike ride.  get another shot today so maybe the period had something to do with it, but i noticed mine was alot lighter than usual
I know that I had a couple of wiped out days myself so I think it could be related to that! With three kids, I hear you about the unheard of luxury called sleep! I feel the inches going, thinking I've lost more weight, sure I did but as that temptation to jump on the skill needs to be put aside till I go to the dr. Funny is other diets it's necessary to wiegh daily practically, this one, my mind tells me to wait till the dr.s, perhaps the satisfaction level will be more when you see the bulk number rather than 1lb here 1lb there. Its a long road but I'm glad I've stopped here to take y'all with me ;)
Does anyone in this forum have about 25 pnds to lose total. If so, does the weight taking phentermine come off slower for you as well. I am only dropping about 2 pounds a week. Where my friends who are heavier than me are dropping about 6-8 pnds a week. I am 5'3 and started at 129 and am now 120 after 6 weeks on phentermine. The last 2 weeks I stayed the same. I don't know if the size you start at has something to do with how fast you drop. My doc say yes, but I'm not sure. I only eat a small lunch and healthy dinner. I don't know if the pill stops working as well if you don't eat enough and put your body into starvation mode. Does anyone have these similar issues?
Thnak you all for your reply regarding feeling a bit wiped out on the shot. My period lasted for 12 days! YUCK, Not any heavy bleeding, just enought ot be annoying. Normally my periods last 3-4 days. I am going for my second shot today and am hoping maybe these negative side effects will wear off in time. I am not giving up! I have had about 40 pounds to lose since I have had my kids and I mean nothing has worked for me. I eat pretty healthy and exercise 5 days a week already. The fat will not budge. I think my metabolism is messed up. I have had my hormones checked and my thyroid also. They say all is normal. So, here we go again. Iam soooooo tired of gimmicks and products that do not work. I know I am healthy on the inside but I am 38 and the extra weight really concerns me for health issues more so now that Iam approaching 40. I know it will only get worse with age. To Jen Lay, the heavier you are to start with the faster you will lose weight. Don't give up it sounds like you are right on track. Perhaps you should eat a little more often in small amounts, it keeps you metabolism burning constantly. Good luck and don't get discouraged. I have been trying for over 12 years to lose extra weight, and I am still trying. Try to be happy with who you are no matter what your size, and it will be alot easier to keep going for that goal. Thanks everyone for your replies.
hi everyone,weigh in today 3lbs gone,yeah! I did not cheat once.My sister is on the program,she cheated and lost 8lbs,I am larger than her,I am glad of what I lost,my feet will thank me.Good Luck on all the upcoming weighins,keep us posted.
hi! welcome aboard! Just wanted to say good luck and I'm glad you are taking steps toward better health and a new life. I do the same shot and I also take bontril appetite suppressant pills daily; you didn't mention if you do that. If you do , that is probably what gave you the jittery feeling b/c it is a stimulant. You get used to it after a few days.

I do take a water pill too and it really helped my ankles and legs. The first doc I saw prescribed it at 75mg but the one I go to now doesn't do them. So I get them from my family doc but only at 12.5mg. If I notice my ankles swelling, like when I travel or have to be on them all day, I'll take two. People in my family have made comments about seeing a difference in my ankles so it really has helped.

I don't know if it is safe to take hcg and lipo b at the same time or not. I have been following this board a long time and I've never heard of anyone doing it. You might just ask at your clinic. As for your diet, it sounds very "atkins-y" if you know what I mean. You run a risk when you tell yourself you can have unlimited amounts of one food group and almost nothing from others. For one thing, you might not make healthy choices from that group, and for another it might not be something you can stick to for life. My husband goes on Atkins all the time and eats sausage, pork rinds, bacon, any meat he wants. Even if he looses anything, which he usually doesn't, he doesn't keep it off, and his cholesterol keep going up! Anyway, I don't mean to be preachy, I just believe in healthy, balanced meals.

I've lost 24 lbs since starting in June and I think its a really good program. If I can ever do anything to help, just let me know.
Hi, I am new, been doing the diet since 9-06-06 weigh in yesterday is 14lbs loss and 2% fat loss, lot of inch loss. The doc wants to wait to see my BMI drop but I do believe I am in a healthy range now. I work out five days a week, the doc said no weights. I am toning up just from doing cycling class, work out about 1 hour and a half. I was overtraining and he said that it could hinder loss because your body is burning to many calories and will hold on to the fat because it feels starved. So that was interesting. I was burning from 800-1000 calories working out but eating less, so I guess he is right. 500 extra calories he wants me to burn. Hang in there we will lose to be healthy.
OKay- I am here to be accountable.I am 32-a short 5ft 1 - 182 pounds and had my first shot on Thursday the 28th.b12/b6/hcg.I also had a minor surgery two days before for 2 plantar warts(ouch it has been miserable)so I know this week I haven't done the best because I haven't hardly been off the couch.I will be so backed up with housework in another day or two(and laundry with 5 kids)that I will never see daylight!I am not expecting much when I weigh in on Friday.I tried the three days of detox but failed miserably today.I thought I had lost my 2 prescriptions( and had a little carb binge in pity) but found them.The diet is lots of protein.The 3-12 day detox is 90% protein and 10% carbs with no fat and then after it is 75/25 and 10 gr of fat a day.They told us we can have unlimited protein, but the 120grdaily is tons and makes you feel like you are a complete carnivour!I am praying my foot heals fast so I can walk or do some kind of excercise soon.We are in SLC Utah and live away from family.I would love to lose 50 pounds by Christmas and be a huge surprise OR LITTLE SURPRISE, when I see my family.I also have one little baby who is 2, and she is 7 1/2 years younger than the other four kids.I don't want her raised alone and would love one last little sibling for her and me, but need to be healthier first.SO I am doing this for myself and all my family who really need a healthier mom.Our joke was that when I hit 50 pounds overwiehgt- I was halfway to qualifying for a gastric bypass- so either gain 50 or lose 50.Now I am at about 70pounds over- And i need to get serious.Good luck and I will keep it posted.Also- are the water pills helping anyone?they told me they would give me an RX but didn't and it can't be bought over the counter.(their EKC?Thing showed 38% body fat and 27 pounds of extra water retention)Wow huh
And- I am considering order the lipo/b12 shot since I am only getting one shot a week(and I some people getting shots daily-ouch thats a lot of pokes-) and doing that about once a week also- anyone tried that?The first shot made me feel really anxious and jittery at first but I wondered if that was normal or my heart as racing trying to beat my husband home in rush hour traffic and get home to my kids.
Yes I know the diet is very Atkinsy- which I am not for...but this is a little different - it is very low fat(which atkins isn't) and it also allows for as many raw green veggies as wanted
- almost all veggies actually- with the exception of avacodos, peas and carrots because they are high in sugar. And the diet works out to 75%/25% with the protein being higher.I figure I will do the best I can.My mothers dietician gave her a similiar diet to follow for her diabetes and she has lost 50 lbs and done pretty good with it and kept the weight off.Anything for a boost on starting is worth a try.And yes I am on Phentermine but not bontril..I have taken the bontril before and it does help.Yesterday was my first day on the PHEN and I had to force myself to eat(to avoid the starvation mode) and I had lots of energy and just a little irrittability.But when my 5 kids were all around the kitchen bar and my husband and they were all getting noisy I was very grumpy.Usually it is my husband with the short fuse.I hope it gets a little more tolerable - also I am on a little Lortab for the surgery pain and It also tends to make me a litlle Biotch.
Oh- also the dr gave me some diethyproprion for the afternoon, it helps control cravings at dinner or makes you feel full.Is anyone else using this?And this Friday I am gonna ask for some water pills and also the one nurse encouraged me to get the Metphorman but the Dr never prescribed it.So I am gonna ask for that on Friday too.Any experience with these please advise....Thanks
Hi everyone and congrat's to all.  I am on B12 \ HCG from September 4, exactly 1 month down 17 pounds from 240 to 223.  That is with 3 days going out of town with clients and cheating.  With cheating not only is weight loss slowed but I have 3 days after of being hungry, which is the worst of the 2 evils.  These are the only days I take an appetite suppresant.
Hi Everyone, well today was the day!!! I took my first shot of b12 with lipo!!!! After I injected myself I have like a little bump, but I guess that's normal since this is the first time I inject myself and was nervous.  I'm so excited to start seeing these pounds go away!!  I have been reading all your comments for the past few weeks and I decided to try it out.  Starting weight is 190.  My goal is to lose about 45-50lbs.  I will be giving myself another shot on Saturday.  

Congrats to everyone that has been losing weight.  WAY TO GO!!! Keep up the good work and keep us posted!!

wow, really, it does sound like a good diet. I was just trying to encourage you cause you sounded a little overwhelmed and I just wanted to say you don't have to do anything complicated or "detox" or whatever. When I started, I was so scared I would fail like all the other times before that I just started making small changes here and there and didn't do anything drastic. Now my habits really have changed for life and I feel really good about it.

I have never heard of Metphorman and the only thing I've heard about diethyproprion is that it works but is expensive, and if its similar to phen is it safe to take them both at the same time? Anyway, best of luck to you and to all.
Wahoo 3 more lbs off this week. my dr also gave me the "booster" pill to take around 4 because I was getting hungry quite a bit before bedtime. Like she said "probably because you went from 3000 calories a day (alot of soda) to less than 1000, while adding exercise...could be why the phentermine alone didn't take my appetite away completly. I jokingly told her "no what helps control my appetite is the $75 a week for pills to control my appetite" Still feel better, I know that if I average 3lbs a week, it's still better than that 1-2 lbs that is "safe" to loose but not quite enough to go over board on the weekend! Thank y'all for posting and boosting my motivation, hopefully I can do the same for someone by writing my success I'm having!
Ok- One week down and I weighed in today...- 4.5 pounds gone.I am happy as I only used the Phen 2 days of the last 7 and only ate right and started 4 days ago because of the surgery.But I was also on my period last week and maybe that is making a good or bad difference.Oh well- I also got the RX for the water pills and the Metphormin- It is most commomly taken for type 2 diabetes and keeps the blood sugar levels lower and is supposed to "Strip fat" from the mid section only.We will see.I am going out of town this week so I am taking my shot with me...So I will not go back and weigh for two weeks and also soon I should be able to excercise since my foot is finally healing from surgery.I am hoping for a double digit # then=)
I met a lady there at the office today who has lost 60 pounds, she started in FEB, took the summer off and is justb getting started again.SHe also has a friend who has lost 140 pounds she said.That was awesome encouragement.
About the Diethylpropion- I checked it out and it is only $13 for a month at Sams club.The Dr told me it should be about $7 but I guess not..Dr's all have so much $$ that to them $13 seems like $7 right
Well- Keep posting as I am loving to see others succcess and results/
hello friends,I have a question,does anyone know the difference between b12 w/hcg and b12 w/lipo?I've read posts about both but would like to know the difference,or if one is better.Thanks...
does anyone do the diet with the pills only and no shots.  if so which ones do you take
The only difference I know about hcg and lipo is that hcg is a hormone and it flushes the fat out of your fat cells. Lipo uses three amilno acids to flush the fat through your liver. They both seem to work pretty well. Some people say the diet with hcg is more strict.

I haven't taken just the pills w/o shots on a long term basis but it has been several weeks since I've been back to the clinic for a shot. I've continued to use the phentermine and its continued to work well.

Have you guys noticed the two people on some threads recommending body cleansing? It certainly sounds very unhealthy and unrealistic. I'm sure they will gain it all back, and may even endanger themselves. I hope no one falls for it. The only way to lose weight is to work for it and have a healthy lifestyle. "Slow and steady wins the race!!!" Take care everybody
I also am on a program in NC and wondered how different it is form yours.  I take Phendimetrazine twice a day and do HCG injections twice a week.  I have been on the program almost 8 weeks and have lost 30 pounds.

Where in Rockingham are you going?
Well started taking the B12 with Lipo shot on Thursday, I still weighing the same though.  Took another shot today.  I know that I just started but how long does it take to start losing weight?  Also, the people that are taking phentermine, where can you buy it online?  I get very hungry at night and I wonder if I should be taking those pills to help me out.  I order the fill pill from diet solutions and I should be recieving it within the next few days, do you think that will work?  I really need to lose some weight.  I know you can't post the site where you buy phentermine but if anyone can email me my email is ***@****   thank you all and i'll keep you posted.
Hi everyone,today is Tuesday,which means weighday for me,this week was better 11.4lbs.It has been a hard week,I eat 6 times a day as reccomended but am STARVING.Good luck everyone,keep posting,keep good spirits,no one hates dieting&exercise as much as I do.So I know if I can MAKE myself do it you can to.We might be caterpillers   now,but we will be beautiful butterflies come spring............
ohmygod - that is AWESOME! Is that a total or did you lose that in one week? I am so impressed, you are really working hard!

I'm just happy I've lost three this week after I plateaud for so long! Keep up the good work everyone!
The clinic I go to is called Doctors Choice Weightloss Clinic.  I am actually from Raleigh so I an not so familiar with Rockingham.  It is located in the Walmart shopping center.  It takes me about 2 hours to get there.  I am taking Phentermine once a day (37.5 mg) and the HCG/B-12 shot once a week.  Today will mark my first complete week and I have lost 4 pounds.
I just got my first shot today I am really excited about this weight loss program I have put on 100 pounds over the last 18 years. I have tried everything,  I can't wait to see my first weeks results Good Luck to everyone and don't give up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Are you still out there?  I was wondering where in Utah you went for your shot of hcg?  I would like to start this.  I was also wondering if it has worked for you this past year.
Hi I live in Utah also. Where can i go for the HCG shot in Uta
Okay, as you all can see, I am new at this, and do not know what I am doing.  Anyway, I would like any information I could get about the phentermine.  I actually took it for a two month period, did the hcg shots twice a week, and the B12 twice a month.  I lost 27 lbs. which isn't too shabby.  I called an hcg doctor in my area (I was doctoring in NC, and I'm from IN), and he warned against the phentermine.  It did scare me, although he sounded like a quack, so I quit taking them.  I am wanting to start again, because they really did work for me.  I was also following the Atkins diet - no carbs or sugars - pretty closely.  This time, I ordered the shots myself online, mixed them myself, and will save quite a bit of money.  But want the phentermine for the hunger.  Thanks everyone, and I would love to hear any success stories that are out there!
http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJournals.html?Owner=lashemgal
I started taking the pills (phentermine) this past Monday and got two shots this week and I don't feel any energy.  I actually have spurts throughtout the day where I'm so tired I can go to sleep.  I've been eating the reccomended foods and I get hungry at times.  I don't know if the pills aren't strong enough or I'm not eating enough.  I'd like to know if anyone has experience the same issues.  I hope this wasn't a waste of money.
I was wandering if someone could tell me if drinking wine would effect the myoden and b12 injections at all. I just started taking them this past saturday and I will be attending a wedding this weekend and there will be wine! I know that water is better, but will having a couple of glasses effect the injections at all.
I started my hcg and phen last wk on 2/10/09 and i weigh in at 222pds.went back to the dr. yesterdy and weigh in at 215pds i lost 7pds and i feel great.i want to lose  45 more, want to get to 170.im going to try the b12lipo with it.want more energy ieat right and drink plenty of water. i eat more protein then carbs and i feel good about it so wish me much luck on this.and i be praying for is of ya,ll good luck and i will keep ya,ll inform about my diet ok be bless. holyk05
Good Day Everyone:
I just started taking B-6, B-12, and LIPO double plus injection along with adipex, an appetite suppressent, week and 1 day ago today. I am a 38 year old female who weighed in at 2471bs and as of today's date i am 239.31bs. I eat a big breakfast and lunch. I eat anything i want but i try to get 1200 calories in by 2pm. I take my adipex onky 1/2 a pill at 1pm with my lunch everyday. I don't eat anything after 2pm. I have depleted caffine from my diet completly. I only drink water now, with each meal and inbetween meals-this keeps me filled up. Everymorning i ride the tredmill from 6am-6:30am, 3x per week i do aerobics(step) and walk 2miles, 3x perweek i do water exercise and weight training to tone my muscles. I have not worked out this much since 2000. My goal is to get down to 135 lbs. and stay fit and tone. I am only 5'3 and i don't want any health problems because of my weight. I will keep you all posted as more results come...
Started the Phentamine/HCG/B12 program yesterday!  I could not be more excited (especially for my husband to have his wife back after all this stupid baby weight).  

Starting Weight:  225
Height: 5'8"

Doctor will only supervise me to the 185 mark, so I guess that's my goal for now.  Even seeing ONEderland again will be a fantastic thing!
Hi I am Anna and I am 26 yrs old and weigh 267 pounds. And am not proud of it! But over the years and with 3kids its so hard not to gain weight well last week on Thursday to be exact I found out of a product that helps losing weight and I have decided to try its natural I really don't like all those pills n stuff don't get me wrong if you like that kind of a thing ur choice. But its just not for me u see my sister once took pills to lose weight n ended up n the hospital but anyways I feel so good n lots of energy I'm done with my cleansing its five days n today I get to weigh myself so I'm so excited! !!
Its not the do all pill.....You have to eat right and not consume corn syrup or sugary products...they make you tired and defeat the purpose....You also have to do some workout...When you stop the meds...if you don't know how to eat the weight will come back triple.....Starting weight was 277lbs...I loss 52lbs and two years later, gained back 13 lbs, I believe I gained because I had to take Prednisone for my asthma...But because I learned how to eat and still workout ...I haven't gained it all back and feel confident that I will loose the 13lbs....