Online Phentermine
I wanted to read up on something called my-b-tabs and Lipo BC - Fat Burner capsules. While searching I saw where you could buy Phentermine online for $117 for 90 tablets -37.5 mg. Are these the real phentermine. I'm sure there are some reliable places ....has anyone ever ordered the phentermine online from a reputable source??
CC
hey all! i ordered from webrxscritpts.com on 10-2-06, i  paid for 2 day shipping and have heard NOTHING from them.  i expected to receive an email saing they received my order, but got nothing. the $ was taken out of my account with no problem, so i'm definitely thinking that  i got screwed. i've tried to call, but theres a constant busy signal, tried to send them an email, it got sent back to me. if anyone knows or has any suggestions as to what i should do, PLEASE tell me. i know it was only $113 , but i'm super pissed about it. my advice...be VERY careful where u order from online.  you're almost ahead of the game to find a "script" dr that will give  you the meds without all this hassel. hope somebody can give me some good advice :-)
wow that seems steep as I just had a pres filled for mine-30 for $20
but that was with a dr RX and not insurance covered of course.
Just a response to your question about buying online. I use Phentermine. I use an actual doctor in my area. I feel that it is very important to use a doctor verses the internet for any perscribed weight loss meds. You really need to have lab work done to make sure your body can handle the drug. Even if you have taken the drug in the past, lab work in nessasary yearly. As for the price, yeah that is very pricey. I pay $60 a month and that is for a month supply of Phentermine, water pills, potassium and my office visit.
Look for Weightloss Docs in your area you will save some cash and the worry about your wellbeing.

Hi....I'm new to this forum, happened to see posts re: Webscripts.  I have used them once before and although I could not get in touch with anyone and was very frustrated, the meds DID finally arrive a few days later.  However, as it was time to refill, I tried them yet again yesterday, and now I find this site!! I'm wondering if I'll ever see the meds. Of course I'm getting the constant busy signal...no confirming E-Mail of the order etc.   sigh...I'll keep you posted if anything develops.
hey happy new year. You said you got 30 for $20.00 can you share where you got them at? I have a prescription from my dr so if I can order them on line for that amount and they are the same strength that the drs give then I'll be able to continue. HELP!!!
Go to customhrt.  You don't need a prescription.  You can get 100 pills of Phenterimine 37.5's for around $86.00 includes shipping.  I've been ordering from them for about two years without any problems.  And you get them in 2 to 3 buisness days.
Do they really work?
I'm glad I found this ite. I ordered from BestMedsPharmacy.com and I still haven't gotten my meds. I did send emails and they sent a few back saying the basic in 14-21 days...it has been june 30th since I ordered. I called my credit card company and told them that I never received the product and they are now checking into it and not charging me any intrest on the 131.00 I paid for 30 days. Call your credit card company and investigate the company. I did and found out that my meds were coming from India.
Good Luck!
It looks like they are selling Phentramin-d -- not the prescription phentermine