Weight Loss Alternatives Community
Oral Hcg
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Oral Hcg

Osquared12 or anyone who is useing Oral Hcg

Can anyone give me MORE info on the Oral Hcg
Food intake / Calories
How often its taken
where to get it
how much it is
Related Discussions
9 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
I'm in southern Calif, and there is a medical spa in Newport Beach that uses Releana, an oral Hcg.  I understand ther is a place or two in Michigan also using it.

Here in Calif, it was $160 for my one visit which included one injection and a 28 day supply of the Releana.  When that is about to run out, I call and they will ship one or two more 28 day bottles, $140 each plus $35 shipping, as they ship it overnight in a coolpak.  I had a blood test with me that I had done earlier in the month with my HMO.

You take a few drops in the am and pm.  500 calories, no sugars, starches, fat.  

Seven weeks into it; 48.2 total pounds lost, 36.12 of that is bodyfat, the rest being water/fluid weight loss.  Measuring 12 sites on my body, I have lost 36.5 inches, including 5-1/2" off my chest, 5" from around my bellybutton, 4" from my waist, and 2-5/8" from each upper thigh.

Good luck finding it nearby your area, I don't know of anywhere who will send the oral to you without an initial visit.
Blank
Hi can some one please tell me where i can find HCG injections in Michigan i looked and cant find any please help my email address is ***@****
Blank
Help...I'd also like to find a dr. in Michigan for HCG.
My email is ***@****
Blank
I'm not sure, but from what I read on hcgdietinfo.com and hcgobesity.org,  there is no real oral hcg available in the states yet but tons of clinics that are selling faux oral hcg supplements.  
Blank
If you're taking oral hCG for 2 days, and you take a pregnancy test on the 3rd or 4th day, will the hCG level give you a false positive on the pregnancy test?
Blank
Hello, I am in Southern California as well as was wondering the name of the spa in Newport Beach you went to?

Thank you.
mimi
Blank
is it the Millennium Medical Spa in Newport Beach?  Is it difficult to get an appointment?

Thanks,
Carrie
Blank
If you take oral hcg for a while if you take a pregnancy test with it give a false positive??????????// i want to know the same answer and have been looking for hours and days for the answer?!

Blank
You are probably pregnant.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Weight Loss Alternatives Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703