Weight Loss Alternatives Community
Papaya weight loss shots

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

Papaya weight loss shots

I live 10min from the Mexican border & the buzz right now is people crossing to get 'papayina shots'. Everyone I've seen who I've known for years has dropped considerably (anywhere from 2 to 5 dress sizes)! They all say that it takes about 2 to 3 months & the 'Dr.' in Mexico charges $25 for 5 shots (you choose your problem areas) and gives you pills as well. Visits are once a month only!  If anyone is familiar with this or knows anything...I would greatly apprecitate it!
I know someone who lost weight with these papay shots  (alot) and I got them once myself.  I did not lose weight, but only went once whereas I was told I need several visits to see results.  The cost was $30 for six shots anywhere you want them.   I was also told you could go once a week.  I intend to get them regularly before I take my spring break trip and will post on the results.    
Hello I also live  very close to mexico and have hear the same thing i am very interested and thinking of going but at the same time i am scared do u think it is safe?
well im a patient and in 2 months i lost 50 pounds. you will hear negative and positive things about this shots but hey it worked on me i went down 7 pants sizes i would really recommend him. but also you got to help yourself on eating more healthy cause if u dont then there is no point. at first it is a lil hard but then u get used to it and also you will start seeing results with in a month. also try doing lil exercise your self esteem will go up trust me. and the shots help you loose weight faster so dont think that since ur putting the shots you can eat whatever u want u got to help ur self . it does really work
where do you go to get these shots..
This Dr. his name is Dr.Lee and yes he is very helpful. You will need to eat healthy and well exercise as well. Dr Lee will perscribe some diet pills but you will not be allowed to eat any bread, pasta, ect.You will notice some changes within 2-3 weeks and trust me it's worth it. I've known Dr.Lee for over four years and everytime i gain weight and i need a fast solution i run to him because i know it's accurate and well worth the money spent. About going to Mexico right now because of all the violence well i think about it too but his office is right on the border and well violence will always be a problem every where.
I have a family member goin to mexico next week. When he goes to the pharmacy in mexico what will he ask for? What is the name of these shots?? and what pills does he ask for?? please help me...I hear this really works...Thanks Susan
I too had the papaya injections with Dr. Lee several years ago..  The results were quick and amazing.. defined waist and lean back .... I haven't gone due to all the stuff going on over there.. do you know if he will sell them to bring back across?  
I live close to the border too nd u can find ppl who put them on craigslist.I'm not sure if they work though. my mom was going to go put them today. ill post on the results.
I see that they do the papaya injections and B-12 injections here in Mcallen..do they work the same as the ones Dr.Lee gives in Mexico?
I go to Dr Lee too, though I haven't gone in about a year due to scheduling and laziness but its something that's fast and the shots don't hurt at all. When I went last year I lost more than 30 lbs in about 3 months and 14 lbs the first month. It really works for those who don't like exercising or know that they don't have time for it. The only thing that you should keep in mind is because the border always has a long line I would wait in Dr Lee's office for awhile because you will have to pee regularly for about 2 hours, depends if you get the single, double, or triple shot.
hi I was wondering what town dr lee is in and also the name of the diet pills he prescribed.  I live close to Reynosa and progresso mx.  I had a friend that did the shots and was also prescribed pills but she can't remember the name of them.  she has lost 50 pounds.