Weight Loss Alternatives Community
Phentermine 37.5 mg.....where are you???

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

I tried to go to a weight loss clinic and it was crazy...$155.00 a week so they could monitor the weight loss not to mention the cost of the phen. Please anyone, let me know if there is any where on the net that I could purchase phen 37.5mg w/out a RX. I would be forever greatful....:)
Hey, where do you live? I have found 2 different types of places in illinois - one was about $120 a wk, the other was $55 a mo... After a while, I'll tell you that the phentermine made it hard for me to sleep and the effects wore off... I've been taking green tea fat burner liqui-gels from walgreens - $14 for 60 pills. Unbelieveably, they seem to give me almost the same buzz as the phentemine and I haven't felt very hungry. lol Weird I know but cheap as hell!