Weight Loss Alternatives Community
Phentermine/Duromine
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Phentermine/Duromine

Hi, Does anyone know of a site who sell's authentic Duromine/Phentermine??? I did take this weight loss drug 5-6 years ago and lost lots of weight on it, but since I have been unable to find the authentic drug. Any help would be very much appreciated.
Cheers..
Related Discussions
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
441092 tn?1204901066
Hi Louinman,

I tried ordering phentermine online and found out it was a complete rip off and a fake!!!  Thank goodness my credit card company reimbursed by creidt card for the charges. I will NEVER EVER order phentermine, or any other meds online ever again! I don't care if someone else had success with it.  It's just way too dangerous and risky to rely on some unknown source when you're consuming something into your body!!

I too am taking phentermine 37.5 mg.  I went to a local weight loss clinic and got my phentermine 37.5 mg from a real board certified physician.  This weight loss clinic is great because they also have B6 and B12 injections, but I haven't tried those yet.  I started out at 170 pounds and so far, I have lost 20 pounds in one month just using the phentermine by itself.  

All you have to do is check your local phone book or do an internet search for a weight loss clinic in your area.  It's the safest way to go.  I wish I had gone that route before, but I learned a valuable lesson.  I'm actually glad I got scammed.  Because if I hadn't I would have foolishly consumed something from an unknown source placing my health and life in danger.  I guess I was so wrapped up in what other people were saying about online ordering and so desperate to lose the weight that I didn't stop to think about the HUGE RISK I was taking.  

Hope this was helpful to you.  Good luck in your weight loss journey and God bless!!!!
Blank
Hello, thank you for the reply, I live in the UK so i would need a site to order from in the states who ship to the UK....but the ones I have tried send fakes,, I too was ripped off and spent lots of money and had nothing to show for it...!!!
I am unable to obtain this particular slimming pill from the UK as its been banned...
If you do know of a reliable web-site who send the original pill to the UK then please do let me know.
Thank you!!
Blank
441092 tn?1204901066
Hi Louinman,

I'm sorry it's banned in the UK because this stuff is great!!!  I wish I knew of a reputable online site but I don't.  I wish you good luck and success in finding it SAFELY!!!

Good luck in your weight loss journey and God bless!!!!
Blank
Email fenme2008atyahoodotcom, its real and they ship to the U.K
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Recent Activity
Blank
dayna852 commented on Make A Shake That Wil...
5 hrs ago
4059843 tn?1465214932
Blank
mishymoshymarcy Today is another day to mak... Comment
11 hrs ago
1236893 tn?1408490528
Blank
Make A Shake That Will Keep You Ful...
17 hrs ago by gymdandee
Blank
Weight Tracker
Track your weight over time