Weight Loss Alternatives Community
Phentermine K 25 ????

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

Phentermine K 25 ????

Has anyone used the Phentermine with the print that says K 25 and what were the results/side effects?

I just started taking Phentermine 2 weeks ago.  1st week I got some pills that worked really good and lost 6.5 pounds (white w/blue specks) I believe they were A 159, I was extremely thirsty and w/lil appetite.  2nd week I got different pills (blue w/dk blue specks) didn't read the # just figured would work ok but they didn't help much.  This - 3rd week went back to first pharmacy that I used because I wanted to get the same pills that I got the first time but instead I was given Phentermine K 25 ???????
Not sure if these are going to work for me.  HELP!!!
Probably here to you will help http://www.phentrimine-shop.com/group.php?id=59&aid=4397
PHENTERMINE 504
AS ANYONE USED PHEMTERMINE WITH THE IMPRINT 504
Hi, I've been on phentermine for 6 weeks now, the first 4 weeks I lost 12.5 poounds without even trying. The last 2 weeks I haven't lost anything but I noticed that I don't feel the energy surge I did with the first batch, no longer feel thirsty, or have the insomnia that I did...and I've lost nothing in the last 2 weeks! I was thinking that maybe I just hit a plateau but I said let me look online and see if there was anything being said about phentermine 504 and sure enough I have found quite a few comments that people are not feeling anything with these.. I think I'm going to call my doctor tomorrow and see if he will give me a new script from a different pharmacy. Are you having issues with this type or you are trying to sell them?
Hi there.  I thought I would take a moment and share my experience with phentermine K25 ( got mine on www.holypharmacy.com/phentermine5.php )
My highest weight was 230lbs in June of 2004.  I am 5'10" tall with a medium build.  Obviously 230lbs was way to much even for being tall.  I had a rip in my spinal column that was causing my right leg to go numb and I had serious lower back pain on a regular basis.  My doctors knew that I had to lose the weight because it was pulling my lower back in further and causing more pain.  My doctor put me on the highest dose of phentermine.  For the first week I was so wound up I couldn't sleep but a few hours every night and that was from just being plain exhausted.  I didn't do anything different with my eating patterns(they weren't very good at the time).  I was still eating chips and drinking pop.  I just found that I forgot all about eating.  I had to remind myself to eat.  Smelling food while driving by fast food restraunts didn't even catch my interest.  Without changing any eating patterns I lost 25lbs.  Soon I realized if I changed my eating patterns I could lose more a lot faster.  So I started eating Healthy Choice meals and a better breakfast.  By December of 2007 I had lost over 50lbs.  Two months later in February of 2008 I started walking.  My doctor took me off of the pills at that point because she felt that I was at a healthy weight, 180lbs.  I still wanted to lose more weight so I started excercising a lot more by going to the gym and using the bike and doing Pilates.  I have kept my weight at 175lbs(give or take a few) for over 16 months.  I had tried every big fad diet in the last five years.  The only drawback was that I had gotten constipated but that was a small price to pay!  Phentermine has been the only thing that has worked for me.  My sister started taking it two months ago and has lost over 30lbs.  I hope you see the results that we have.  Goodluck!