Weight Loss Alternatives Community
Phentermine and Asthma
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Phentermine and Asthma

Is it ok to take to take Phentermine with Asthma? ?
Related Discussions
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Ask any pharmacist.  They know better than anyone what will hurt you by interacting with another drug.  Do not take without checking.  You can also look on Drug.com and search for info on the drug you have in question.  Still, personally, ask a pharmacist about your 2 specific drugs.  Let us know  what you find out.  Carolina Gal in Raleigh
Blank
walmart.com offers a very very good drug interaction service through their pharmacy.  It's a bit tough to get to, but works great.  

-K
Blank
hi, i currently take phentermine 37.5 and i also have asthma.  I talked with my doctor about it, and he said that as long as my heart rate and blood pressure were fine, I was ok to take the phentermine. I think that it would be a good idea to talk with your doctor first because different meds (if you take meds regularly for asthma) may affect your body differently in combination with the phentermine.  Personally, i have not encountered any problems with my breathing while taking phentermine.
Blank
Phentermine is a diet pill, read here http://www.phenterminepill.net/
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Weight Loss Alternatives Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979