Weight Loss Alternatives Community
Phentermine and B12.... ..Rapid Weight Loss

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

Hey! I am wondering if any person out there has taken a B12 shot and taken Phentermine?
I had my first shot yesterday and took my first Phen today and I stepped on the scale tonight and have lost 8 pounds in 1 day.  I know that can't be normal. I am sure it was all water and no fat, but Hey water weighs to!
Does anyone have any good/bad stories with B12 and Phen? Would love to hear how it worked for you.
I have been on B12 shots since June 06 for a deficiency and they have not helped me loose any weight.  Until I got on this site I had never heard of that before.  What dosage do you take and how often.  I would love for it to help me drop some pounds.
I've taken phen. and b-12 before and yes it really does work my first week taking it I lost 9 pounds then every week after that I was loosing like 5 pounds per week. I just started back on it about 2 weeks ago and I've lost 11 pounds so far. I take the 30 mg. and I get my shot once a week. Plus the way you eat is also a big help. Good Luck and if you have ?s about the way I do my diet feel free to ask.
I take 2cc's every 2 weeks.  I am not sure how this compares to your dosage, do you?  I have severe thyroid problems and need something to help me not only loose weight but get some energy and the B12 has not worked.  I go to the gym about 4 times a week and do at least 2 miles a day and this still hasn't help.  I would like any advise you can give me.  Thanks
I'm not sure how that would work being that you have trouble with your thyroids! It sounds like your doing everything right because I don't even exercise which thats not something to brag about but have you spoken to your doctor about your situation? And it sounds like your getting the same amount of the b12 just in a two week time. What kind of foods are you eating with your diet?
For instance yesterday I had grits for breakfast, Chick-fila chicken nuggets for lunch and salmon, sweet potatoe, and salad for supper.  Today I had a cheeseburger and fries.  It is different some days I eat good and some days I dont.  My biggest thing is trying to get 64 oz of water daily.
see you have to change your diet you can't be eating cheeseburgers and things like that or else thats not gonna help you! maybe you should try chicken (whitemeat only) tuna, salmon, turkey breast for your meats, for your veggies try only broc. cabbage, greens something leafy, now for your fruits and only eat 2 a day oranges, apples,12 grapes or 6 strawberries and your WATER is a must! I didn't like drinking the water either but hey I started getting results so it made me want it more! and maybe you should get you some b12 over the counter vit. to help on the days that you feel you don't have energy!
I am wondering did you ladies were able to eat once starting the Phen and B12? I don't want to eat at all, just the thought makes me feel like I am going to be sick. Does this go away? I know it is not good for you to go without eating. All day yesterday all I had was tons, and tons of water and 6 fat free crackers that is the only thing I could eat. By the way I never drink water, but my Caffeine Free Diet Coke tasted nasty I use to drink about 6/day.
I have now lost 9.9 pounds in 24 hrs being on Phen. Has anyone lost this much weight so fast? I am sure this is not food for me.
Last night I had a killer headache and I felt like I was going to be sick and my blood preasure had gone up quite a bit.  Has anyone else had this happen?
Thanks for your help!
Hi I am new to this forum and I am looking for center in new jersey that administers the hcg shoots can some please help me?
Thanks for the info! I am taking the 37mg/daily. I will check with my Doc if I don't feel better...I am going to give it one more day. So may I ask if you had any luck with weight loss? How long have you been using Phen? Any suggestions for my days to come?
My Doc did not give me a diet to follow he just simply told me to try and get 15 minutes of walking in a day at the least. Well I have felt way to sick and have not eaten anything to even think about any extra walking.
I lost 9 pounds in one day which I know is only fluid, but did you have this happen to you as well?
I hope you do not mind the personal questions.
Many Thanks and Good Luck!
What dosage are you taking maybe the doctor needs to cut your dosage. They have the 15mg, 30mg, and 37mg. so maybe that may help. At first I was on the 15mg and I felt the same way but I just stuck with it and it got better. And yes I did have headaches because I wasn't eating so like I said you should check the dosage and get with your doctor and I forgot at first being that I wasn't eating nothing when I first started I stopped taking the pills everyday and skip 1 day then take 1 and skip the next maybe that would help you to.
Yes, I did experience a weight lost of 55 pounds but I gained about 20 back because I had gotten sick and was on some meds. causing me to gain the weight back but I just started back on it and my first week I lost 9 pounds. And when I started the diet my doctor did give me a menu to follow and those foods that I gave you eat 2 times a day 2 meats, 2 veggies, and 2 fruits and just drink water because the water is gonna help you feel full!!!!! Like I said you should see if your doc. can give you a lower dosage because I did try the 37mg to but I felt real sick and was getting headaches and it felt like my heart was racing. So yeah before you stop completely talk to your doc.  Good Luck!!
I received my first B-12 shot on Feb 3. and took my phen daily. I try to work out everyday at luunchtime for 45 minutes. I eat healthy. No canned fruits or veggies only fresh stuff. I eat all baked white meats. I eat a lot of chicken breast, and fish mostly tuna and talapia. Every week I got to the grocery store and buy a fruit for the week and veggies for the week. I only cheated twice and only because it was my birthday month so I spent a lot of time out, but even then I watched my portions. So Feb 23. I received my second shot. I never weighed myself in between. Some from the first shot to the second one I lost 18lbs. I was shocked I could not believe it I had to get on two different scales just to accept it. So this is working for me I only have 15 to 20 more lbs to lose. Good Luck everyone.
Do you have to get phentermine from a dr? and get b12 shots? how often do you do both? is this a good way to lose weight?
Hi, I think you can buy Phen off the internet, but I would never do that. I know first hand it is a very strong drug and is only given by my doctor with blood work and monthly check-up. I do know also that it will cause your blood presure to go up.
My doctor tells me that this is a safe drug, but it does have side effects. You can google the name and read them. After I started taken them that day I had no desire to eat at all! I have lost 11 pounds in less then a week. I did go off of Phen on Friday because I was loosing weight so fast my doc wanted me to give the med a break. He advised me to half the dosage on Monday.
I do take B12 shots once a week I don't know if they do me any good, this will be my 2x going this week. I think the Phen is what causes me not to eat and that is what makes you shed the pounds. The B12 is for energy, but I have been sick from the Phen so I have had no energy! I know the Phen made me sick because it was WAY to stong for me.
Please be careful taking your meds from anyone but a doctor.
I know you can get the b-12 shots from mydietsolutions, but I don'tknow where you can get the phentermine. I never tried just the two so I really don't know if it works. My friend says she lost 22 lbs off it though.
Okay on a typical day I wake up around 7am I take my pills around 7:30. I'm taking Phen and a prescribed iron pill. By 9:00 am I am at work I eat one pack of instant oatmeal no sugar added. By 11:00 I have an apple or banana. By 12 I am at the gym. At 1pm I have lunch mostly yogurt, fresh veggies, or salad. By 3pm I have a afternoon snack granola, fruit, or trail mix. By 6:30 I have dinner which will very from baked fish to baked chicken. Fresh veggies. Brown rice.

I have cut out red meats, I only eat meat once a day. I dont eat fruits or veggies out of cans or jars. Only fresh stuff. If I want to treat myself I try to do it early in the day that way I can burn it off. I drink a lot of water. Not really big on juice or soda but once in a while I like orange juice in the morning.

I hope that helps.
What kind of food are you typically eating in a day? I do the hcg with B-12 shots.
Yes, that helps very much. I get in a rut sometimes about what to eat. I try to keep it simple but if I don't get some variety in there I'm afraid I wouldn't stick to my diet. Thanks a bunch!!!!
Well I can only speak for myself but I just got off the scale and I have lost another 3 lbs. I can't believe how great it is working for me. I have NEVER seen the scale consistently move down like I have in this past week and a half. It is amazing. I have never been able to stick with anything but this is the one that works for me. I love it, love it love it..  I am so happy that something is working for me. FINALLY...
Hi Everyone. I dont know why, but for some reason I am in disbelief, can you really loose that much wieght in one week??? I just cant help how excited I am, I hope to post a comment next week saying I lost that much! I have been eating all the wrong foods, with the same excuse which is "i have to get it out my system" I hope that is the truth.
I started on this plan Monday and I really am hoping that this works. I really enjoy reading about others success so please continue to post. That definitly encourages me...
I am new here and just started the diet this past week.  I am taking the Lipo and B12 shots with Phetermine (1 pill a day, tomorrow I start 2 pills per day).

Is anyone not exercising and not changing their diet drastically?  And have you lost significant weight?  I asked a woman at the clinic if I would still lose weight regardless but maybe not as fast.  I have read the entire blog but not finding anyone who fits this scenario.  I don't overeat and I don't eat many foods high in fat as part of my normal diet.

I work 8-12 hours days and am beat most night, although I will do some light housework when I get home and am more active on weekends.

Responses would be greatly appreciated.
My mom did it without any excercise, just housework and occasional gardening. She still lost the weight though, I think it was like 60lbs in 4-5 months. I just started 3 days ago so we will see, but I do work out 3-4 times a week and once a week with a trainer... soo I hopeing this will speed up the process.. Hope this was helpful

Let me know if you have any questions

***@****

I am going to be doing phen in the next month does it work for you ladies and do you change your eating