Weight Loss Alternatives Community
Phentermine and B12 shots - the aftermath
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Phentermine and B12 shots - the aftermath

Soooo.. next friday on the 16th i am supposed to start the 3 month program at my local weight loss clinic. I will be given B12 shots and Rx for phentermine every month. I have heard really wonderful things about the combination of the two drugs but my question is what happens to your body after you stop taking them? I mean at some point you have to stop right? Do you gain all the weight back? Does the weight only stay off while you are actively taking the meds? I dont want to have to take the pills and shots for the rest of my life.
Related Discussions
1397822_tn?1294283134
Hi!  Just wondering how your feeling with your B-12 shots & phentermine?  I just received my 3rd shot of b-12 and I'm also taking the phentermine.  I've lost about 12 lbs in six weeks.  At first for maybe the first 3 or 4 days I had no appetite then after that I seemed to have it back.  Then I started the B-12 shots 3 weeks ago for low B-12 level and ever since just haven't had any appetite at all.  I get hungry then I do eat but otherwise no desire to.  What has your experience been?  
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Weight Loss Alternatives Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...