Aa
A
A
Close
Phentermine and B12 shots - the aftermath
Soooo.. next friday on the 16th i am supposed to start the 3 month program at my local weight loss clinic. I will be given B12 shots and Rx for phentermine every month. I have heard really wonderful things about the combination of the two drugs but my question is what happens to your body after you stop taking them? I mean at some point you have to stop right? Do you gain all the weight back? Does the weight only stay off while you are actively taking the meds? I dont want to have to take the pills and shots for the rest of my life.
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
1397822 tn?1294283134
Hi!  Just wondering how your feeling with your B-12 shots & phentermine?  I just received my 3rd shot of b-12 and I'm also taking the phentermine.  I've lost about 12 lbs in six weeks.  At first for maybe the first 3 or 4 days I had no appetite then after that I seemed to have it back.  Then I started the B-12 shots 3 weeks ago for low B-12 level and ever since just haven't had any appetite at all.  I get hungry then I do eat but otherwise no desire to.  What has your experience been?  
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
1236893 tn?1408490528
Blank
Blank
Sonyaxo commented on MY cuz
Dec 05
675718 tn?1449992146