Phentermine and B12 shots...how much weight have you lost?
I have started Phentermine and B12 shots once a week. I went today for my first week weight check and my second shot.....my weight loss for my first week is 9.5 pounds!!!!
Anyone else using Phentermine and B12? I would love to hear how other people have done on these meds.
Good Luck to everyone trying...I want to hear your story!
How have you done with your weight loss? Hope you are well!
How is your weightloss going?
hello!  
ive been takin phen. for about 3  months and its been great!,...the B12 shots help also. Im not to sure how much I weigh because I tell tha nurses not to tell me, so I just go by my pant sizes..ive went from a size 22 to a size 12, which is good im 5,9  so the height helps too..haha,   ima soon find out my weight in a couple of weeks im almost done with the diet.  its been  good. so everyone who is on phen, drink lots of water and try to work in exercise its a wonder pill and I recommend it to everyone who is healthy enough to take it.......Good Luck every one and stay positive!!
Turkey has melatonin in which makes you sleepy . Try a different meat like chicken or fish...fish is the best choice cause there is so many different types you can choose from . I use to weigh 272 lbs and I am now at 187 . I started phentermine , changed my diet completely and started a workout schedule . Its hard at first but then it becomes second nature and the best part out of it all....My kids have ( on their own ) started doing all this with me so now all of us are healthier and spend so much more time together ...all smiling .( no they dont take the phentermine lol )
I would like to know where you go to get the B12 shots and lipo shots? I live in Winston-Salem and don't know who offers this service?
I live in NC where would I find a provider who offers B12 and lipo injections ?
I take Zoloft 100mg w/ Phentermine and haven't had any problems. This is my 2nd time taking it, I took it a year ago and had good results.

I don't take the Zoloft & Phentermine at the same time though. If you're starting out, take have a tablet of the Phentermine and then take you Zoloft a little later.  Work your way up to a full Phentermine tablet to see if you have any reactions.

I hope to lose 80lbs with the help of the Phentermine this time around.
Congrats. I just started today on Phentermine and B12. I weighed in at 274 yesterday. Keep me in your prayers as I will you.
You need to eat! When you stop eating your telling your body that you're starving so the body then goes into storing fat that you would normally lose! Eat a big breakfast and smaller meals during the day and snacks. Stay active! The key is staying active! Also water will show up, but when your active it comes off!
Hi, yes the Phentermin 30 mg does really work. i love them and if you are looking to lose weight  they these will work for you. i lost 58 lbs in 3 months.

Goood Luck!
Debbie,
Do you have a link to the brand and where you buy your phentermine?
I'm also in WS. I went to Creeks Landing Medi Spa in Kernersville. They're awesome!
Phentermineband b-12 shots have got me from 245 in December to 210 by Valentine's day. 35 lbs in ten weeks!

I am a bit overwieght, you say you didnt change eating plan. What types of food do you eat still?
Hi trfpro,

Where can I get phentermine and B12 injections?

Thank you.
Good afternoon,

I have started using the Phen, and wanted to know should i be taking the B12 shot every week or every 3 weeks??

Lost 11 pounds the first month! Just started my second month. I have a goal of 15 to 20 pounds for this month...
I also take Zoloft but mine is 50 mg and I also have been taking Phentermine and getting the vitamin B-12 shots and have had NO side affects. I have lost 8 pounds the first week and 5 the second week. My PCP monitors my heart weekly and everything is fine, I have energy and the ambition to get up and exercise, Good luck with your weight loss and maybe when you are at a comfortable and healthy weight and have gained back your confidence you to can be taken off of your Zoloft.
that is a BS story if I ever read one - I don't believe one word of it, especially the part about 25lbs in such a short amount of time
Hi  everyone!! I am about to start my program! My first visit to the doctor is next week. I have been working out a lot every week. I burn bout 500 calories just by doing  elliptical. I am very excited to follow this program just because of ALL of  your positive comments! I can´t wait to show my husband and son that It is possible for me to loose the weight  I have been struggling with since so many years ago...Just the working out at the gym  and the diet don´t work as quickly as you my think .... so I am hoping this time and forever... I will lose the 55 pounds I need to loose to look and feel great !!!
Thank your for your great comments.... Keep It  up.
Hi does anyone know of doctors that perscribe b-12 shots & phentermine in northern the New Jersey area?

Do not stay constipated... if you do you won't lose a thing.  Another thing before starting a weight loss program, it is always wise to do  a colon clean out.  
Hi just started phen two days ago doctor put me on lowest dose I love it because I do not feel hungry at all and feel energetic only thing concerning me is I really don't feel hungry and having to force myself to eat very small amount of food including milk I'm not eating more then five hundred and forty calories doc recommended 1200 cals to start I'm scared if I tell him he will take me off the phen
I have made the decision to finally lose weight I have read some if your stories and they have been such a inspiration I got my phentermine now I'm going back to get the lipotropic shot I hope I'm saying that right I'm 197lbs that's embarrassing when I gained the weight due to stress I'm I used to weight 144lbs wow I never would of imaging having a weight problem but now I'm back and I'm ready to get my sexy back I need the body to go with the face I want to be cute in the face and small in the waste team lose weight is ready thanks for all the stories you guys rock
How much topamax? 25, 50, 75, or 100mg?
Has anybody here tried Liproxenol? I mentioned this because it has been very effective in helping me reach my target weight. And I didn't feel any side effect. It was fast and effective, so I though I'd just mention it here.
hello all,
  My daughter and I are looking into medical weight loss. Both of us have anxiety disorder and bad backs (I have degenerated disks and she has curvature of the upper spine) so I am concerned how the medications will make us feel. Both of us are on medications as well. I am currently taking pain medication along with other meds to control the pain and she is on an antidepressant. Basically, I want to know what kind of ill side effects you have experienced using the shots, pills, whatever you have done. What interactions with medications have you seen? I thank you all for your help and guidance.
if your taking it that early then make sure you take the other half before 2pm so your sleep isn't effected . Now you might not get to sleep til 10 - 11 pm .
If you can try to take your half of a pill for the whole day @ 10am -11am then see how that does you if you can hold off til that time of the morning . Just work with it and see what is best for you .
Amen! I'm getting ready to start so hopefully I will do as good as all these others. I'm praying for good progress for you...
can i get information on the doctor administering these B12 shots?
Wow thats great, new to the site need to find a doctor who can prescribe it for me lining in Sc, work in Columbia if there is a place near by.
Please share the info when you get an answer please need to get it as well.
Wow please tell me your daily activity. I am impress
nice artivle and good tips about weight loss thanks for this blog...Reduce belly fat
Slinkmeister, I was totally with you on this. How could you loose weight so fast? I didn't start to believe it until one of my customers dropped a bunch of weight. She told me she used a medical weight loss program called Go Figure. They prescribed her Phentermine and a Lipo B12 shot but the deal was that she had to go in every week to get refilled because they don't give you pills and send you away, they teach you how to eat properly and coach you weekly on your follow ups. She lost over 40 pounds in 4 months. Im a dude so I thought sounds good for her but probably not me.

My neighbor Martin, also a big guy like me started loosing weight. I began asking him about it and he just said that he quit drinking and started taking supplements. He travels a lot so almost 2 months went by before I saw him again and he had lost a bunch more weight. He had me get his mail for him while he was gone and I noticed one was from Go Figure. I thought, no way Martin in on Go Figure, but then I started thinking that if he were like a typical dude who was proud and didn't want people to know he needed help then he wouldn't admit to using a program either.

I went to Go Figures website and there on the cover was a testimonial of a guy named Mark. They purposely did not show his face clearly in the pictures but in the before picture he was wearing a short sleeve shirt and there was my neighbors tattoo. Mark had lost 47 pounds in 19 weeks. In the testimonials I also saw the local news anchors before and after pics, a lady from my church had lost 36 pounds in 15 weeks. I was convinced.

I signed up for the program and start next week. Its $360 for the initial visit, which includes blood work, ekg, food and diet counseling, supplements,  BMI and blood pressure check, a week prescription on phentermine or Phendimetrazine, and if you want the B12 + MIC shot its an extra $20

Currently I'm 40yo, weigh 241 pounds and I am 5'10" with a large frame.

Hi I'm new on here were can u get these b 12 shots and stuff at I've tried this garcinia cambodia. And I'm not seeing no results
Do you have any weight loss clinics in your area? I live in Illinois but right on the Mississippi River so I am going to a place in Iowa called Infinity Medical Group. If anything just google "weight loss clinic in ****" and put in the area you live in.
Hello all,

I'm a 5'10" 41yo male, and I started taking Vitamin B-12 Injections on 4/04/2015.  I would have started phentermine on the same day, but my BP was 163/90.  I am guessing this was due to lack of exercise and gaining 20-25lbs, as I have never had high BP.  My Doctor then prescribed me Licinopril - 10-12.5mg medication, and after a week, I am back in the 130/75 range.  During that week, I changed my diet, the times and amount I ate, and began a light cardio program 2 days a week to build stamina.  I went from 230lbs down to 224lbs.  

Today, (Saturday 4/11/2015), I gave myself the 2nd B-12 injection and I also began taking (1) 37.5mg phentermine tablet in the morning, around 7:30am.  I also wanted to get an idea what to expect when I take it before work.  The level of alertness and energy I feel is incredible!  Work-out was great, and I didn't run out of energy.  I also like to workout before I eat breakfast.  Most fitness sites/blogs/programs and experts recommend eating after your work-out.  After all, your burning fat, and fat turns into energy!  

After my morning workout, I have 2 scrambled eggs, a handful of unsalted almonds and a protein shake to repair/support lean muscle growth (60/grams protein).  During the day, I snack on fresh vegetables w/ fat free ranch or Italian dressing, peanuts/almonds, and another protein shake.  For dinner, its chicken or fish w/ steamed/grilled vegetables.  

For many of us, its the lack of energy and/or motivation to "start" to live a healthier lifestyle.  This medication will definitely help you.  Once you get yourself in a routine, and you see the results, it will become 2nd nature.  

For those of you looking for a program such as this, I purchased mine on Groupon for $149, here in the Dallas, TX area.  I searched "weight loss programs". It includes initial Dr visit, 4 week follow-up visit, 4 weeks of B-12 injections, and an 8 week prescription of phentermine.  Hope this helps!!

My goal is to go from 230lbs to 185lbs in 8 weeks.  I'll check back next week to report progess.
Urban skin solution, .Charlotte,NC
Hi All,

I am new to the forum but certainly not new to dieting.  I have used Phentermine successfully both with and without the B12 shots but the most effective diet for me is no carb.  I lost 100 lbs in 10 months and have never felt better.  Good luck to you all and whatever you do make sure it is safe!
Yes there is a place called Bee Healthy and its is in West Columbia. They are great. I lost 9lbs in my first week. I will continue with the shots and Phentermine until I lose at least 40lbs altogether. I am so glad I found a way to lose weight and not feel hungry. The Place is located on Sunset Blvd.  Good Luck.
my Dr said that I do not meet the criteria for Phentermine, she said that if your body fat is not at a certain level it is against the law to right a script for it.

I am 5'6' and weight 155 what do you think?
I am 5,4  and weigh 148. I am 47 years old. My doctor prescribed it for me, but my nurse said I was right on the borderline. I want to be 125. I have never been this big before, so I really hope this jump starts it for me.
You go to weight loss clinics. Phentermine must be prescribed because it's a controlled substance. It does along with b-12 shots, however you can pay extra and get Levo shots, which are best for weight loss, it has b12, levo which is the best for weight loss, and lidocaine in it. I just got hired at a weight loss clinic in Folsom, CA and actually just started the program myself. The doctor told me for the first 2 days, to take half a pill, in the morning because it lasts 12 hours so I should sleep 12 hours after taking it . (Taking it earlier is better), the packet comes with fiber (for people who need help using the bathroom, take twice a day AS NEEDES it's complimentary ) also comes with the cromium which is taken once a day, as needed to cut your sugar craving. And we give a 1-4 week supply, if you get over a week supply there's b12 supplements, the first week you get the b12 shot . One week is $35, two is $65, three is $100 and four is $125. I recommend people get the one week however, because it's better to be checked up on every week, other wise we tend to slack off. There's also difference brands we offer of the phentermine if the patients complain of headaches. Also, we give 5HTP complimentary if the patients say the phentermine gives them mood swings.
Note: you must meet with the Doctor the first time you want to start the program so he can make sure your BMI isn't too low or something, he checks your heart. Also, if your b/p is too high, we cannot dispense. So you just go to your primary care and take care of that , get on losinopril or something, then you may start the program when your b/p is under 140/90. The physical for the first visit and also required once a year is an extra $30. I think overall it's pretty cheap, if you bring a friend in we give you a week for free. We have other supplements, my coworker is taking garcinia and lots 7 pounds in 2 and a half weeks. Anyone near Folsom interested may visit us and I can explain further at Cascade Medical wellness center. 1835 prairie city rd, suite 200, Folsom, CA 95630. We're open Wednesday's and Thursday's 11:00 AM- 7:00 PM and Friday's 7:00 AM- 3:00 PM . By the way I lost 3 pounds my second day on the program
Since I just started3 days ago, my Second day I have lost 3 pounds. My goal is 40 pounds . And I will also try the garcinia myself. I had to make myself eat at least once a day. The phentermine suppressed my appetite which I like because I tend to over eat. Working at a weight loss center is great. I'm gonna try the LEVO shots that are best for weight loss and let everyone know how it goes
Hey I'm 17 and almost 50 pounds overweight. You think my pediatrician will prescribe me phentermine with my mothers consent?