Weight Loss Alternatives Community
Phentermine and B12 shots...how much weight have you lost?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

Viewing 601-640 comments:
Ive been taking phen 37.5 w a b-12 pill daily for 8 wks. I'm 5"5 starting weight 138lbs, current weight 130, goal 120.  Why is it taking me so long to lose this weight. Other people lose 8 lbs in a week :(  I'm stuck at 130! I barely eat and I'm pretty active... Any insight would be much appreciated.  I don't want to continue to take it if it's done all it can for me but I Have 10 more lbs to goooo HELP!
The Gastric Bypass Surgery  is horrendously expensive, which lead me to take a look elsewhere for something similar. I came across a solution which costs less and provide identical results as compared to the surgery, without many of the life-threatening complications. Roca Labs is only $640 (with optional payment plans) which is actually BIG discount compared to $15,000 to get a surgery which can possibly kill me. I think I am going to give it a try.
Hi I just started taking my b12 shot an 30mg phentermine once a day. An in three days I've lost 8 pounds. I'm really happy an will continue to take them til I reach my desired weight.
I go march 19th for my first weigh in I started out at 189 lbs.im taking the phen 37.5 and b12 shots,wish me luck..
you don't count calories.  You eat high protein and stay away from carbs.  There are no calorie counting.  check out Doctors Diet Program and see if you can find lists but I know you should not be eating salt, bread, rice, pasta, or processed cheese but you can have real cheese, ham, pork or turkey bacon, ground beef, fish.  Other no no's sugar, milk, and believe it or not fruits.  Fruits are loaded with sugars.  No fried foods regardless of calories.  Grill Grill Grill.  I hope this is helpful.
Hi, I know you posted this last year, but I'm just signing on.  I had my first Lipo shot yesterday (04/27/2013). I'm 5'3 @ 160 lbs. OUCH.  That was enough to make me want the shot.  I'm not a big eater and usually have no appetite so I did not want or need the pills.  I'm anxious to know how and what you're doing now?  Hoping to hear from you soon.
I don't know what's up with these posts saying "phentramine (phentermine) (phentermine)..."  These two things are NOT the same. Phentramine (phentermine) is an herbal weight loss supplement that is available without a prescription on the internet and other places. Phentermine is an appetite suppressant which is available only with a prescription. People who write "Phentramine (phentermine) (phentermine)" are shills trying to mislead y'all. If you want Phentermine, you need a prescription from a doc. Phentramine (phentermine) and Phentermine are not the same thing.
DO NOT DO THIS IT WILL CAUSE MANY PROBLEMS TEAD MY STORY!
My name is krissy I started doing this about 3 years ago..the pills b12 shots and something called fat burning Shots..Well I did loose around 30 lbs in about 3 months! Of course with exersizeing tho 2 times a day and I bought a sweat suite it's found at wall Mart the correct name is sauna suit btw that's the  only thing I recommend the suite and a work out collection called tae bo work out its great.. Anyways I still wanted to loose more lbs..Tottal stop it just wasn't working anymore..So I got off of it and matanied my diet..well in 2 months I put all that lbs right back on..okay so about a year year in a half later my skin is breaking out nonstop. I've never expierenced this is my life..at the same time I'm growing farcical hair like a guy!! Not so thick but dark hair! Enought where it's noticeable and I'm very self conscious about it..at the same time I'm trying trainers Jenny Craig regular diets nothing's working..so I visit a dr the take samples of my blood..the tell me your blood  levels came back elevated  you need to go for an ultrasound..So I go for this ultrasound and in 1 hour my dr calls me back yes mam you have a ovarian cyst large as a grapefruit and were Not sure how long it's been there but to be as big as it is it must have been there simce about a year or more (around the time i started dieting and getting the injections) so long story short birth controle usually shrinks them that didn't work it was to big I needed surgery went to dr to dr seeing who to do it...finally did it..removed it everything went well but till today I still have a hormon inbalance till today and they said I have pcod but I haven't check it lately
Well I have taken phen in the past and it helped. I lost 27 lbs in 3 months and maintained it by healthy eating and exercise. Over the years i gave up working out and ate horribly so i creeped all the way up to 196 lbs. I am 5'1 and busty but that was still way way to big for me! I was OBESE! Anyways, I switched jobs and started working out and lifting weights (ActivTrax work out program is awesome!) and eating better (No eating out, less alcohol, more fruits and veggies).

I am now down to 173 lbs but have stalled here. I made an appointment for next week for phen and the b12 shot which I know work. So I am hoping to lose some more over the next few months! My ultimate goal is 125 and to be fit, not skinny.

Will see how it goes!

SW - 196
CW - 173
GW - 125

23 lbs down, 48 to go!
Wow, I am sorry you had to deal with that but how is that caused by phentermine? Did you keep the weight off you lost?

In my opinion phentermine should only be used as a supplement and not a replacement for healthy diet.

If you take phen and DO NOT EAT of course when you stop taking it and start eating bad again you will gain it all back..

BTW hope you are feeling better!
How have you done with your weight loss? Hope you are well!
How is your weightloss going?
hello!  
ive been takin phen. for about 3  months and its been great!,...the B12 shots help also. Im not to sure how much I weigh because I tell tha nurses not to tell me, so I just go by my pant sizes..ive went from a size 22 to a size 12, which is good im 5,9  so the height helps too..haha,   ima soon find out my weight in a couple of weeks im almost done with the diet.  its been  good. so everyone who is on phen, drink lots of water and try to work in exercise its a wonder pill and I recommend it to everyone who is healthy enough to take it.......Good Luck every one and stay positive!!
Turkey has melatonin in which makes you sleepy . Try a different meat like chicken or fish...fish is the best choice cause there is so many different types you can choose from . I use to weigh 272 lbs and I am now at 187 . I started phentermine , changed my diet completely and started a workout schedule . Its hard at first but then it becomes second nature and the best part out of it all....My kids have ( on their own ) started doing all this with me so now all of us are healthier and spend so much more time together ...all smiling .( no they dont take the phentermine lol )
I would like to know where you go to get the B12 shots and lipo shots? I live in Winston-Salem and don't know who offers this service?
I live in NC where would I find a provider who offers B12 and lipo injections ?
I take Zoloft 100mg w/ Phentermine and haven't had any problems. This is my 2nd time taking it, I took it a year ago and had good results.

I don't take the Zoloft & Phentermine at the same time though. If you're starting out, take have a tablet of the Phentermine and then take you Zoloft a little later.  Work your way up to a full Phentermine tablet to see if you have any reactions.

I hope to lose 80lbs with the help of the Phentermine this time around.
Congrats. I just started today on Phentermine and B12. I weighed in at 274 yesterday. Keep me in your prayers as I will you.
You need to eat! When you stop eating your telling your body that you're starving so the body then goes into storing fat that you would normally lose! Eat a big breakfast and smaller meals during the day and snacks. Stay active! The key is staying active! Also water will show up, but when your active it comes off!
Hi, yes the Phentermin 30 mg does really work. i love them and if you are looking to lose weight  they these will work for you. i lost 58 lbs in 3 months.

Goood Luck!
Debbie,
I'm also in WS. I went to Creeks Landing Medi Spa in Kernersville. They're awesome!
Phentermineband b-12 shots have got me from 245 in December to 210 by Valentine's day. 35 lbs in ten weeks!

I am a bit overwieght, you say you didnt change eating plan. What types of food do you eat still?
Hi trfpro,

Where can I get phentermine and B12 injections?

Thank you.
Good afternoon,

I have started using the Phen, and wanted to know should i be taking the B12 shot every week or every 3 weeks??

Lost 11 pounds the first month! Just started my second month. I have a goal of 15 to 20 pounds for this month...
I also take Zoloft but mine is 50 mg and I also have been taking Phentermine and getting the vitamin B-12 shots and have had NO side affects. I have lost 8 pounds the first week and 5 the second week. My PCP monitors my heart weekly and everything is fine, I have energy and the ambition to get up and exercise, Good luck with your weight loss and maybe when you are at a comfortable and healthy weight and have gained back your confidence you to can be taken off of your Zoloft.
that is a BS story if I ever read one - I don't believe one word of it, especially the part about 25lbs in such a short amount of time
Hi  everyone!! I am about to start my program! My first visit to the doctor is next week. I have been working out a lot every week. I burn bout 500 calories just by doing  elliptical. I am very excited to follow this program just because of ALL of  your positive comments! I can´t wait to show my husband and son that It is possible for me to loose the weight  I have been struggling with since so many years ago...Just the working out at the gym  and the diet don´t work as quickly as you my think .... so I am hoping this time and forever... I will lose the 55 pounds I need to loose to look and feel great !!!
Thank your for your great comments.... Keep It  up.
Hi does anyone know of doctors that perscribe b-12 shots & phentermine in northern the New Jersey area?

Do not stay constipated... if you do you won't lose a thing.  Another thing before starting a weight loss program, it is always wise to do  a colon clean out.  
Hi just started phen two days ago doctor put me on lowest dose I love it because I do not feel hungry at all and feel energetic only thing concerning me is I really don't feel hungry and having to force myself to eat very small amount of food including milk I'm not eating more then five hundred and forty calories doc recommended 1200 cals to start I'm scared if I tell him he will take me off the phen
I have made the decision to finally lose weight I have read some if your stories and they have been such a inspiration I got my phentermine now I'm going back to get the lipotropic shot I hope I'm saying that right I'm 197lbs that's embarrassing when I gained the weight due to stress I'm I used to weight 144lbs wow I never would of imaging having a weight problem but now I'm back and I'm ready to get my sexy back I need the body to go with the face I want to be cute in the face and small in the waste team lose weight is ready thanks for all the stories you guys rock
How much topamax? 25, 50, 75, or 100mg?
Has anybody here tried Liproxenol? I mentioned this because it has been very effective in helping me reach my target weight. And I didn't feel any side effect. It was fast and effective, so I though I'd just mention it here.
hello all,
  My daughter and I are looking into medical weight loss. Both of us have anxiety disorder and bad backs (I have degenerated disks and she has curvature of the upper spine) so I am concerned how the medications will make us feel. Both of us are on medications as well. I am currently taking pain medication along with other meds to control the pain and she is on an antidepressant. Basically, I want to know what kind of ill side effects you have experienced using the shots, pills, whatever you have done. What interactions with medications have you seen? I thank you all for your help and guidance.
if your taking it that early then make sure you take the other half before 2pm so your sleep isn't effected . Now you might not get to sleep til 10 - 11 pm .
If you can try to take your half of a pill for the whole day @ 10am -11am then see how that does you if you can hold off til that time of the morning . Just work with it and see what is best for you .
Amen! I'm getting ready to start so hopefully I will do as good as all these others. I'm praying for good progress for you...
can i get information on the doctor administering these B12 shots?
Wow thats great, new to the site need to find a doctor who can prescribe it for me lining in Sc, work in Columbia if there is a place near by.
Please share the info when you get an answer please need to get it as well.
Wow please tell me your daily activity. I am impress
nice artivle and good tips about weight loss thanks for this blog...Reduce belly fat
Slinkmeister, I was totally with you on this. How could you loose weight so fast? I didn't start to believe it until one of my customers dropped a bunch of weight. She told me she used a medical weight loss program called Go Figure. They prescribed her Phentermine and a Lipo B12 shot but the deal was that she had to go in every week to get refilled because they don't give you pills and send you away, they teach you how to eat properly and coach you weekly on your follow ups. She lost over 40 pounds in 4 months. Im a dude so I thought sounds good for her but probably not me.

My neighbor Martin, also a big guy like me started loosing weight. I began asking him about it and he just said that he quit drinking and started taking supplements. He travels a lot so almost 2 months went by before I saw him again and he had lost a bunch more weight. He had me get his mail for him while he was gone and I noticed one was from Go Figure. I thought, no way Martin in on Go Figure, but then I started thinking that if he were like a typical dude who was proud and didn't want people to know he needed help then he wouldn't admit to using a program either.

I went to Go Figures website and there on the cover was a testimonial of a guy named Mark. They purposely did not show his face clearly in the pictures but in the before picture he was wearing a short sleeve shirt and there was my neighbors tattoo. Mark had lost 47 pounds in 19 weeks. In the testimonials I also saw the local news anchors before and after pics, a lady from my church had lost 36 pounds in 15 weeks. I was convinced.

I signed up for the program and start next week. Its $360 for the initial visit, which includes blood work, ekg, food and diet counseling, supplements,  BMI and blood pressure check, a week prescription on phentermine or Phendimetrazine, and if you want the B12 + MIC shot its an extra $20

Currently I'm 40yo, weigh 241 pounds and I am 5'10" with a large frame.

Hi I'm new on here were can u get these b 12 shots and stuff at I've tried this garcinia cambodia. And I'm not seeing no results
Do you have any weight loss clinics in your area? I live in Illinois but right on the Mississippi River so I am going to a place in Iowa called Infinity Medical Group. If anything just google "weight loss clinic in ****" and put in the area you live in.
Hello all,

I'm a 5'10" 41yo male, and I started taking Vitamin B-12 Injections on 4/04/2015.  I would have started phentermine on the same day, but my BP was 163/90.  I am guessing this was due to lack of exercise and gaining 20-25lbs, as I have never had high BP.  My Doctor then prescribed me Licinopril - 10-12.5mg medication, and after a week, I am back in the 130/75 range.  During that week, I changed my diet, the times and amount I ate, and began a light cardio program 2 days a week to build stamina.  I went from 230lbs down to 224lbs.  

Today, (Saturday 4/11/2015), I gave myself the 2nd B-12 injection and I also began taking (1) 37.5mg phentermine tablet in the morning, around 7:30am.  I also wanted to get an idea what to expect when I take it before work.  The level of alertness and energy I feel is incredible!  Work-out was great, and I didn't run out of energy.  I also like to workout before I eat breakfast.  Most fitness sites/blogs/programs and experts recommend eating after your work-out.  After all, your burning fat, and fat turns into energy!  

After my morning workout, I have 2 scrambled eggs, a handful of unsalted almonds and a protein shake to repair/support lean muscle growth (60/grams protein).  During the day, I snack on fresh vegetables w/ fat free ranch or Italian dressing, peanuts/almonds, and another protein shake.  For dinner, its chicken or fish w/ steamed/grilled vegetables.  

For many of us, its the lack of energy and/or motivation to "start" to live a healthier lifestyle.  This medication will definitely help you.  Once you get yourself in a routine, and you see the results, it will become 2nd nature.  

For those of you looking for a program such as this, I purchased mine on Groupon for $149, here in the Dallas, TX area.  I searched "weight loss programs". It includes initial Dr visit, 4 week follow-up visit, 4 weeks of B-12 injections, and an 8 week prescription of phentermine.  Hope this helps!!

My goal is to go from 230lbs to 185lbs in 8 weeks.  I'll check back next week to report progess.
Urban skin solution, .Charlotte,NC
Viewing 601-640 comments: