Weight Loss Alternatives Community
Phentermine and B12 shots...how much weight have you lost?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

Viewing 601-627 comments:
I am doing a simular program. They say to take your realistic weight goal, multiply it by 8 and that is your calorie intake for each day. mine is 130x 8 which is  1040 cals a day. make sure you eat breakfast each morning its a must to lose weight. I eat two eggs  and a half cup oatmeal made with water and no milk or suger added, or a whey protein powder shack. lunch 4oz chicken breast any dark color veggies or fish turkey tuna your choice. my dinner is about the same. if you want you can have a snack which is another protein shack which is made with one half scoop and i use water, the chocolate is my favorite. sometimes im not really hungery like that but i atleast eat a little something, But the morning is a defenate must!!!
Good evening everyone, it's been almost two weeks since i started the phentermine 30 mg (yellow pills).  As of  Saturday, August 25, my weight was 231.8, almost 9 lbs in one week.  However, today i got on the scale and it read 234.8. Don't see how i could have gained 3 lbs in a week when i barely ate anything. Perhaps it's because I haven't did a lick of exercise in two weeks.  Also i've have been soooo constipated til it's ridiculous!! You think the weight gain could be from not using the bathroom?? In all my years of taking phentermine, I've never experienced constipation nor the headaches i now have (in the back part of my head).  Think I will take a laxative this weekend and workout Saturday and Sunday.  I'll weigh myself again on Monday or Tuesday and let you guys know.
Hi Kikgal, I'm in Miami, FL. So I couldn't tell you where to get them from in Houston.  However, if you're ever in Miami, let me know and I can tell you exactly from to get them from.
Hi everyone! I started b12 injections about 2 weeks ago and Adipex 4 days ago.This is my first time trying this, I've struggled with my weight since childhood and tried countless times to lose weight. I want to be optimist but years of failed attempts make it really difficult to believe that this is possible for me. On this otherhand, I know NOTHING is too hard for GOD! The posts here are really encouraging and helpful and it is wonderful that so many people are willing to share. You never know who is being motivated and comforted by your story!
Good Luck to you!!!  And go 'head, Girl and get your "SEXY" back!!!  I'm cheering for you and me as well!!!
There is a medical weight loss office in Naples, Florida that gives the lipotropic/B12 injections for only $20. The most important things are to follow a good healthy diet which they provide a complete menu plan, exercise plan, and phen with injections, they truly care about their patients, the clinic name is SlimNow MD.
I think small snakes make great snacks too. How do you cook them?
I have been hearing and reading about Phentermine alot and the B12 (lipo shot....are these the same) for losing weight. Where do you get these? Will my regulkar doctor prescribe? I see so many websites that claim there products are the real thing but I am very sceptic. Thanks so much.
How can I get those phentermine tablets?

Please email me at: ***@****
im interest in the phedermine/b-12 shots. I'm taking zoloft 100 mg is there anyone else taking this medication and doing the phedermine/b-12 shots? if so, is there any side effects?
HI, everyone! Im 5'4 and my starting weight was 280lbs. (that was two weeks ago.) Im also taking the b12/lipo injections and the phentrimine 37.5mgs tablets. My first weigh in was today and I have lost 8lbs... however I can only take a half of the pill each day. (this is because I seem to not be able to sleep at night and the I have jitters) I am very alert and full of engery with the half, however , I have started to notice that it has started to wear off around 12 or 1pm and I start to get hungry (I take it around 630-800 am) I was wondering should I try taking the other half around those times or should I just take a whole one in the morning, since It appears that my body has gotten used to it now?? I wanna loose the most weight possible and I fear that taking a half isnt that effective as the whole pill would be.  
Hi I been on phen and topamax and vitamin d 50,000 units and b 12  my starting weight was 312 and my first month was 283  that's 29 lbs down . The second month I weight in at 263 that's 20lbs down and right now I'm at 254 that's another 9lbs I still have a week plus two days till my 3 rd month weight in . In total that 58lbs n I'm not done yet.   I threw out all the fat food in my house and only bought healthy food. I join a gym a worked out at least 5 times a week . I also drank a lot of water and quit drinking. I bought work out videos so I have my own motivation at home and some workout equipment to help me lose even more weight.  I also bought healthy cook books to learn different healthy great ways to cook and I loved it !! So I plan to keep this new life style even after getting off phen . I've heard a lot about the bounce back after getting off of phen . I believe its the persons lifestyles that bounces back not the weight . Don't lose YOUR motivation !!!!!!
Ive been taking phen 37.5 w a b-12 pill daily for 8 wks. I'm 5"5 starting weight 138lbs, current weight 130, goal 120.  Why is it taking me so long to lose this weight. Other people lose 8 lbs in a week :(  I'm stuck at 130! I barely eat and I'm pretty active... Any insight would be much appreciated.  I don't want to continue to take it if it's done all it can for me but I Have 10 more lbs to goooo HELP!
The Gastric Bypass Surgery  is horrendously expensive, which lead me to take a look elsewhere for something similar. I came across a solution which costs less and provide identical results as compared to the surgery, without many of the life-threatening complications. Roca Labs is only $640 (with optional payment plans) which is actually BIG discount compared to $15,000 to get a surgery which can possibly kill me. I think I am going to give it a try.
Hi I just started taking my b12 shot an 30mg phentermine once a day. An in three days I've lost 8 pounds. I'm really happy an will continue to take them til I reach my desired weight.
I go march 19th for my first weigh in I started out at 189 lbs.im taking the phen 37.5 and b12 shots,wish me luck..
you don't count calories.  You eat high protein and stay away from carbs.  There are no calorie counting.  check out Doctors Diet Program and see if you can find lists but I know you should not be eating salt, bread, rice, pasta, or processed cheese but you can have real cheese, ham, pork or turkey bacon, ground beef, fish.  Other no no's sugar, milk, and believe it or not fruits.  Fruits are loaded with sugars.  No fried foods regardless of calories.  Grill Grill Grill.  I hope this is helpful.
Hi, I know you posted this last year, but I'm just signing on.  I had my first Lipo shot yesterday (04/27/2013). I'm 5'3 @ 160 lbs. OUCH.  That was enough to make me want the shot.  I'm not a big eater and usually have no appetite so I did not want or need the pills.  I'm anxious to know how and what you're doing now?  Hoping to hear from you soon.
I don't know what's up with these posts saying "phentramine (phentermine) (phentermine)..."  These two things are NOT the same. Phentramine (phentermine) is an herbal weight loss supplement that is available without a prescription on the internet and other places. Phentermine is an appetite suppressant which is available only with a prescription. People who write "Phentramine (phentermine) (phentermine)" are shills trying to mislead y'all. If you want Phentermine, you need a prescription from a doc. Phentramine (phentermine) and Phentermine are not the same thing.
DO NOT DO THIS IT WILL CAUSE MANY PROBLEMS TEAD MY STORY!
My name is krissy I started doing this about 3 years ago..the pills b12 shots and something called fat burning Shots..Well I did loose around 30 lbs in about 3 months! Of course with exersizeing tho 2 times a day and I bought a sweat suite it's found at wall Mart the correct name is sauna suit btw that's the  only thing I recommend the suite and a work out collection called tae bo work out its great.. Anyways I still wanted to loose more lbs..Tottal stop it just wasn't working anymore..So I got off of it and matanied my diet..well in 2 months I put all that lbs right back on..okay so about a year year in a half later my skin is breaking out nonstop. I've never expierenced this is my life..at the same time I'm growing farcical hair like a guy!! Not so thick but dark hair! Enought where it's noticeable and I'm very self conscious about it..at the same time I'm trying trainers Jenny Craig regular diets nothing's working..so I visit a dr the take samples of my blood..the tell me your blood  levels came back elevated  you need to go for an ultrasound..So I go for this ultrasound and in 1 hour my dr calls me back yes mam you have a ovarian cyst large as a grapefruit and were Not sure how long it's been there but to be as big as it is it must have been there simce about a year or more (around the time i started dieting and getting the injections) so long story short birth controle usually shrinks them that didn't work it was to big I needed surgery went to dr to dr seeing who to do it...finally did it..removed it everything went well but till today I still have a hormon inbalance till today and they said I have pcod but I haven't check it lately
Well I have taken phen in the past and it helped. I lost 27 lbs in 3 months and maintained it by healthy eating and exercise. Over the years i gave up working out and ate horribly so i creeped all the way up to 196 lbs. I am 5'1 and busty but that was still way way to big for me! I was OBESE! Anyways, I switched jobs and started working out and lifting weights (ActivTrax work out program is awesome!) and eating better (No eating out, less alcohol, more fruits and veggies).

I am now down to 173 lbs but have stalled here. I made an appointment for next week for phen and the b12 shot which I know work. So I am hoping to lose some more over the next few months! My ultimate goal is 125 and to be fit, not skinny.

Will see how it goes!

SW - 196
CW - 173
GW - 125

23 lbs down, 48 to go!
Wow, I am sorry you had to deal with that but how is that caused by phentermine? Did you keep the weight off you lost?

In my opinion phentermine should only be used as a supplement and not a replacement for healthy diet.

If you take phen and DO NOT EAT of course when you stop taking it and start eating bad again you will gain it all back..

BTW hope you are feeling better!
How have you done with your weight loss? Hope you are well!
How is your weightloss going?
hello!  
ive been takin phen. for about 3  months and its been great!,...the B12 shots help also. Im not to sure how much I weigh because I tell tha nurses not to tell me, so I just go by my pant sizes..ive went from a size 22 to a size 12, which is good im 5,9  so the height helps too..haha,   ima soon find out my weight in a couple of weeks im almost done with the diet.  its been  good. so everyone who is on phen, drink lots of water and try to work in exercise its a wonder pill and I recommend it to everyone who is healthy enough to take it.......Good Luck every one and stay positive!!
Turkey has melatonin in which makes you sleepy . Try a different meat like chicken or fish...fish is the best choice cause there is so many different types you can choose from . I use to weigh 272 lbs and I am now at 187 . I started phentermine , changed my diet completely and started a workout schedule . Its hard at first but then it becomes second nature and the best part out of it all....My kids have ( on their own ) started doing all this with me so now all of us are healthier and spend so much more time together ...all smiling .( no they dont take the phentermine lol )
I would like to know where you go to get the B12 shots and lipo shots? I live in Winston-Salem and don't know who offers this service?
I live in NC where would I find a provider who offers B12 and lipo injections ?
I take Zoloft 100mg w/ Phentermine and haven't had any problems. This is my 2nd time taking it, I took it a year ago and had good results.

I don't take the Zoloft & Phentermine at the same time though. If you're starting out, take have a tablet of the Phentermine and then take you Zoloft a little later.  Work your way up to a full Phentermine tablet to see if you have any reactions.

I hope to lose 80lbs with the help of the Phentermine this time around.
Congrats. I just started today on Phentermine and B12. I weighed in at 274 yesterday. Keep me in your prayers as I will you.
You need to eat! When you stop eating your telling your body that you're starving so the body then goes into storing fat that you would normally lose! Eat a big breakfast and smaller meals during the day and snacks. Stay active! The key is staying active! Also water will show up, but when your active it comes off!
Hi, yes the Phentermin 30 mg does really work. i love them and if you are looking to lose weight  they these will work for you. i lost 58 lbs in 3 months.

Goood Luck!
Debbie,
I'm also in WS. I went to Creeks Landing Medi Spa in Kernersville. They're awesome!
Phentermineband b-12 shots have got me from 245 in December to 210 by Valentine's day. 35 lbs in ten weeks!

I am a bit overwieght, you say you didnt change eating plan. What types of food do you eat still?
Hi trfpro,

Where can I get phentermine and B12 injections?

Thank you.
Good afternoon,

I have started using the Phen, and wanted to know should i be taking the B12 shot every week or every 3 weeks??

Lost 11 pounds the first month! Just started my second month. I have a goal of 15 to 20 pounds for this month...
I also take Zoloft but mine is 50 mg and I also have been taking Phentermine and getting the vitamin B-12 shots and have had NO side affects. I have lost 8 pounds the first week and 5 the second week. My PCP monitors my heart weekly and everything is fine, I have energy and the ambition to get up and exercise, Good luck with your weight loss and maybe when you are at a comfortable and healthy weight and have gained back your confidence you to can be taken off of your Zoloft.
that is a BS story if I ever read one - I don't believe one word of it, especially the part about 25lbs in such a short amount of time
Hi  everyone!! I am about to start my program! My first visit to the doctor is next week. I have been working out a lot every week. I burn bout 500 calories just by doing  elliptical. I am very excited to follow this program just because of ALL of  your positive comments! I can´t wait to show my husband and son that It is possible for me to loose the weight  I have been struggling with since so many years ago...Just the working out at the gym  and the diet don´t work as quickly as you my think .... so I am hoping this time and forever... I will lose the 55 pounds I need to loose to look and feel great !!!
Thank your for your great comments.... Keep It  up.
Hi does anyone know of doctors that perscribe b-12 shots & phentermine in northern the New Jersey area?

Do not stay constipated... if you do you won't lose a thing.  Another thing before starting a weight loss program, it is always wise to do  a colon clean out.  
Hi just started phen two days ago doctor put me on lowest dose I love it because I do not feel hungry at all and feel energetic only thing concerning me is I really don't feel hungry and having to force myself to eat very small amount of food including milk I'm not eating more then five hundred and forty calories doc recommended 1200 cals to start I'm scared if I tell him he will take me off the phen
I have made the decision to finally lose weight I have read some if your stories and they have been such a inspiration I got my phentermine now I'm going back to get the lipotropic shot I hope I'm saying that right I'm 197lbs that's embarrassing when I gained the weight due to stress I'm I used to weight 144lbs wow I never would of imaging having a weight problem but now I'm back and I'm ready to get my sexy back I need the body to go with the face I want to be cute in the face and small in the waste team lose weight is ready thanks for all the stories you guys rock
How much topamax? 25, 50, 75, or 100mg?
Has anybody here tried Liproxenol? I mentioned this because it has been very effective in helping me reach my target weight. And I didn't feel any side effect. It was fast and effective, so I though I'd just mention it here.
hello all,
  My daughter and I are looking into medical weight loss. Both of us have anxiety disorder and bad backs (I have degenerated disks and she has curvature of the upper spine) so I am concerned how the medications will make us feel. Both of us are on medications as well. I am currently taking pain medication along with other meds to control the pain and she is on an antidepressant. Basically, I want to know what kind of ill side effects you have experienced using the shots, pills, whatever you have done. What interactions with medications have you seen? I thank you all for your help and guidance.
Viewing 601-627 comments: