Weight Loss Alternatives Community
Phentermine and B12 shots...how much weight have you lost?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to weight loss alternatives, programs, and dietary supplements.

I have started Phentermine and B12 shots once a week. I went today for my first week weight check and my second shot.....my weight loss for my first week is 9.5 pounds!!!!
Anyone else using Phentermine and B12? I would love to hear how other people have done on these meds.
Good Luck to everyone trying...I want to hear your story!
Viewing 1-200 comments:
YOU DOIN BETTER THEN ME MY FIRST WEEK I ONLY LOST SEVEN POUNDS AND I'VE BEEN DOIN SINCE JAN. 16 AND I ONLY LOST 24 SO FAR!!
WOW! 22 pounds is a lot of weight to loose in such a short period of time! Good for you!!! I hope that I am able to loose 22 pounds in the next couple of months. Are you following a diet plan and working out? I have not started working out yet....maybe one day...I don't have a diet plan either I am just trying to make good choices and watch my portions. This way I know that when I stop the shots and medicine I won't gain it all back. Lets hope!!!
Best of Luck to you...do you have any tips for me?
I am sorry...I put that you have lost 22 pounds now I see it is 24!!!!! You are doing GREAT!!
I saw your other posting and I will leave you some feedback.
I am taking B-12 with out Lipo and HCG. I take the plain B-12 once every three weeks and I take phen daily along with a iron pill. I received my first shot Feb 3. I weighed in at 193. When I received my second shot on Feb 23 I weighed 175. So in those three weeks I lost 18lbs. I dont weigh myself in between visits. My next appointment is March 16, so I will see what happens then.
Congrats! 18 pounds is great! Please let us know how your doing after the 16th.
Do you have any tips for us new Phen users?
Good Luck!
OH MY GOSH! I JUST GOT MY FIRST INJECTIONS YESTERDAY SO I WAS SEARCHING TO FIND MORE INFO ON THIS TYPE OF TREATMENT AND WAS VERY EXCITED TO FIND THIS WEBSITE AND SEE OTHERS RESULTS. EVERYONE IS DOING SO GREAT. I HOPE THIS IS FINALLY IT!!!!!! I WILL UPDATE ON MY NEXT INJECTION AND HOW MUCH WEIGHT I'VE LOST TO COMPARE RESULTS. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK. WE WILL BE THIN!!!!!!
Good Luck with your fresh start!
Look forward to hearing from you!
Hi Everyone, I am soooo excited. I found this website through google. I have my first appointment on Monday. I weigh 192.... and I want to throw up just saying that. I am stressed out constantly becasue of my weight, I dont plan on having any more children so I pray to god that this is it. For the person who says she is eating good, and working out, and hope not to gain when you stop. I know someone who lost 29 lbs, and thought that she wouldn't gain it back once she stopped receiving the shot, sorry to say she has, but she also is not eating right. So if you want to remain a DIVA a slim DIVA, then please stick with your diet plan once your done. You guys have helped me make this choice to go ahead and go through with the B12 shot, and pills every 3 weeks, and I hope I will become an after like you girls have! GOOD LUCK everyone, I will comment once I get the shot.
I wish you the best of LUCK! Look forward to hearing how well you are doing!
Good Luck to everyone else working hard!
I currently weigh 165 and would like to lose about 30 pounds.  What do you guys eat in an average day?  What have your doctors told you about B12,  how does it help you lose the weight?  also what is lipo??  Thanks in advance for any advice you guys can give!!
I have been taking Phentermine for about 7 weeks.  I have lost 30 lbs.(This includes a 5 day vacation to San Francisco!!!!)I go once a week to get weighed and to get a B12 shot.  I eat 500 calories a day (lean meat) and one vegetable and one fruit.  I try to drink 128 oz of water/diet soda a day.  I feel great.  Would love to hear other stories.  Also, does anyone know of a clinic in Atlanta, GA that does the same?
I have lost 30 pounds and 6 inches since December
I had a gastric bypass in 2001 and lost 250 pounds, then my husband and I started fertility treatments and it made me gain 85 pounds back that I could not get rid of even only eating 4 oz of food at a time. On Valentine's day I started the Phentermine and B12 shots and after 1 week I had lost 9 pounds and my energy was outrageous. I haven't weighed since then cause I want to be suprised at my month check-up but now I've heard so much about the HCG shot I am wondering where I can find a clinic in TX that does that too? I hear it makes you lose inches in no time.
I just got my first month prescription for phentermine. My weight is 175 and im hoping to lose at least 30 lbs by may 20 for our caribbean vacation. Should i start my pills the same day i start shot? also should i buy or take a water pll?
Newbie here....can someone explain the concept of the b12 shots?...how do they aide in weight loss?
i was on phen and weekly shots, started mid december.  in 8 weeks, i lost 18 pounds.   i have been off of it for a month. lost 4 more pounds..(22 total!!) not as good as when i was on it, but i haven't gained any back. trying to find $$ to get on it again.  never had a problem with it... i love it!!  i already lost 4 inches from my waist and 3 from my hips!!

good luck to everyone!
Sounds like everyone is doing great!!! Keep up the good work and keep telling your stories to keep everyone upbeat and on track!
It seems like the more stories I hear of people dropping pounds the harder I try. I wish I would of started a long time ago....I don't know what I would do without Phen!
This Tuesday will be my second week on B12 and Phen and my jeans are falling off!!!
I will let you know my 2 week weight loss in Tuesday!!
Wish me LUCK!
I have an appointment of March 29th to start getting B12 injections.  I'm not one that likes to take medicine, but I now a few people that have said that the B12 shots have done wonders for their weight loss and they have all kept their weight off.  I've been overweight my whole life and I just need to do something about my weight now.  My mother had a mild heart attack at 34 and I'm 26 and just don't want to go down the same road.  

Wish me luck.  Hopefully I'll have a success story like many of you.  Best of luck to you all.
I will start the injections and pills next week.. i wanted to ask you guys because you have had so much success with this... what happens when you get into the normal weight range again? does the doctor take you off of the meds or can you lose a little more weight as long as you stay in the normal range? thanks for your reply =-)
I start the shots and pills tomorrow. I will let you know what i find out!
I HAVE BEEN ON THIS B-12 PLAN FOR 1 YEAR I STSRTED AT 295 POUNDS AND I AM AT 201 POUNDS AND STILL WORKING ON IT. I MUST SAY I FEEL GREAT AND LOOK GOOD TOO. IT HAS REALLY CHANGED MY LIFE.
CONGRATS!!! That is great keep up the hard work!
I went yesterday for my 2 week weight check.....I have lost 12 pounds total!!
I am so happy!!!!
Everyone keep up the GREAT work!
Just updates. I went to the doctors this morning I have gone from 175 to 165 in a months time. If you read my previous post you know that I receive the B12 shot once a month, and I take phen. Along with daily excerise, and good diet.
CONGRATS!!!  
That is great to have lost 10 pounds! Keep up the good work!
Hi, I started the B12/Phentermine diet  last week, and lost 5 3/4.  I dont suppose that is too bad considering that I cheated a few times.  I am so excited.   Starting weight is 185, want to see 135-145.  Cant wait!!!!!!!!!!
I just started last Saturday and lost 6 lbs in my 6 day cleanse. Started the phentermine yesterday and did well. Today I've been sitting a lot and doing my taxes and have even been feeling sleepy. I wonder if I need a higher dose.

Were you prescribed any thyroid medication? I was but I'm afraid to take it because of the warnings about not taking it to lose weight and in combination with weight loss drugs. My pharmacist said that if you take it when you don't need it (I've never had a thyroid problem - and I've been tested a lot) it can shut down your thyroid! Any thoughts?

Thanks!
I have also had some tired spells as well.  But overall I feel pretty good.  Yesterday I could not have sat still had I wanted to.  No, I am not taking a thyroid  med., just B12, fastin (30 mg), a fluid pill, and drinking alot of water, cut sugar and starches.  Was hard at first, but not so bad now.  Cant wait to weigh in on Thursday.
Okay, people dont post here frequently, but I still gotta tell that I lost 7 3/4 this week bring my total to 13 1/2 lbs. in 2 weeks.  I am so excited!!!!!!!!
hi everyone, i am new to this site.  A friend of mine told me about B-12 shots last week...she was on her second week on it and had lost 16lbs so far so i was curious and down to try one more go at weight loss........i have tried everything under the sun with no valid results......:-(
last monday i went to weight doctor for weight control......they took my blood, did a ekg, urine sample and i met with doc and she told me all my do's and dont's and i was given the shot in my hip along with 4 pills to take daily....oh yeah i was told i was anemic too and needed to purchase iron pills.........
ok now for the good part..........i ate right and i exercised 3 days out of the week (walking/a lil running) and i weighed in today and had lost 8lbs..........
i was sooooo happy i could cry.......i hadnt lost anything in so long and i am really lookin forward to next week's weigh in.......ok i will keep u all posted and gud luck to everyone on this mission!! :-)
I JUST STARTED THE B-12 YESTERDAY AND I WILL START PHENTERMINE ON FRIDAY.. I WEIGHTED IN AT 186.... I COULD DIE!!! I WOULD LIKE TO BE 150LB SO I HOPE THAT I WILL LOSE AT LEST 30 IN THE 1ST MOUTH
Hey all ....I am a 21 year old  female from Texas as of 12/30/07 I am weighing in a 360.. I am going to start b12 shots and hopefully PHENTERMINE... does anyone know the combinations that work for morbidly obese people! I am desperate and do not want to go as far as surgery! Please write me back and give any advise you may have!

Texasbbw
I was on the phentermine b12 diet and lost 51 pounds in 5 months that was about 2 years ago.  I have recently moved to Illinois and want to know if anyone knows if there is a doctor that has that diet here? Please let me know
I started taking phentermine 37.5mg once a day three months ago and have lost 68lbs. My energy is up all the time but i am only experiencing one problem sometimes when i even want to eat i can't! It's like my body won't even let me. Does anyone else have this problem? i am down to 134lbs and i am 5'6. my husband says that this is unhealthy and that the doctor should not prescribe me any more he just recently gave me a three month prescription.
I was thinking about have the Lap band , but I here so many positive things about this shot. I am going to lok into this I need to lose about 60 lbs. Any help or more comments would really be great!!!!
Lele
I would love is someone could explain the B-12 shot?  What is it supossed to do and do you need to go to special clinic or can your primary care doctor give it to you?

Thanks!
I started taking phentermine on 3/3/08, since then I have received two sets of B12/B6 and Lipo B injections.  So far lost 17lbs in 3 weeks!!!!   I have lots of energy and little to no appetite.  

amyp9377
It is my understanding that B12 speeds up your metabolism and gives you energy.

lele190
This is my opinion....I would try the shots before turning to surgery.

Thanks.
Ok , I need some help understanding the B12.  I started in Nov. at a weightloss clinic and I have been getting a B12 12 shot about once a month. I believe it is straight B12.  They had never offered it but I requested it because of what I was hearing about it.  I also read about the B12 lipotropics injections/ lipo bc pills.  I ordered the lipo bc from dr. gates dietsolutions online.  I just started with the lipo bc pill and had notice just one/two a day I have had a little more energy.  I have also seen some other sites selling the lipo b12, do u know what the difference may be?  I need to lose atleast 50lbs and I have not been really doing it.  I need the energy!!  I want to get up and start walking or having the energy to do something!!  I am also taking the phentermine 37.5 and a water pill.  I have never been a big eater to be honest, but I am a water drinker. I was told that since I dont really eat I have shut my metabolism down?  I also heard of other place that people are taking like 5 different prescribed pills and lose the weight quickly.  they are also given a stricter diet plan besides just being told 1200 cal a day.  I think with the phen u have to exercise some what to get the weight to come off, and I need energy to do it.  I had lost about 10lbs and went back up about 4lbs so lost total about 6 lbs only since Nov 07'.  I am looking for any help or advice!!!!
Thanks for any advice.
Hey everyone!
I am a second time user of Phen. I was on it when I was 18-21 and lost 75 lbs. Well of course I got prego and gained the weight back. So I am 2 days into my vit b12 shot and my Phen and I hope to lose the weight to get back into belly dancing. Wish me luck. My starting weight 208 at 5' 6''

Good luck to everyone and keep up the great work!
Hi everyone!! Congrats on the great job with the weight loss!!

I am new here, and was wondering about this phen everyone is talking about. Do you have to be perscribed or can you buy online? I am looking for additional methods with weight loss since I have had no luck. I have endometriosis, and have been on a lot of hormones and forced into a medically induced menopause at age 25...it is no fun what so ever. With all of this it has caused a lot of weight gain, and of course all in my stomach area. I gained 20 pounds in 2 months; and unfortunately I have to stay on the hormones to control the endo pain. I started taking Wellbutrin XL a month ago to help a little with the mood swings I get from the 'menopause' but haven't had any luck losing weight on it.

Any help or suggestions would be wonderful, thank you!!!
I got my b12shot today and my phen. I am so excited! I will keep you posted . Good luck to everyone.
I used to take it a long time ago and I prolly took it for a  couple months and lost 30 lbs. Its really great. Im currently trying to find it in SC area. Does anyone know of a dr. here or how I can find one?
Hey Tonya,  I find it amazing that you could lose 30 lbs in a couple of months, it seems like when you stop taking that you would quickly put the weight back on,,,,,does this happen?
Also,,can anyone say how much this costs?
My best friend's sister is on the phentermine, B12 shot, and a restricted diet and lost 40 pounds in under 2 months. So, I decided to do some research and came across many forums. This one in particular seems really informative. I found a place in Greensboro, NC called The Bariatric Clinic. They charge $120 to start the plan, then it is $60 a month thereafter. They give you a shot your first visit then you have to pick up the perscription a couple days later. The monthly fee includes monitoring and a shot. You can get more for $10 each. I made my first appointment for May 7th. I researched trying to just order the stuff myself but both the pill and the shot are very expensive. I would rather pay the little bit more to have this diet professionally monitored. You also have to be careful with the websites because the heading may say "phentermine" but then in smaller print it will almost always have a different spelling so i don't trust it is the real thing. It seems you need a perscription for the real thing.

I've tried dieting on my own using my own "common sense" and lots of exercise including weight training. I'll lose 10 pounds or so then nothing. I am tired of holding all of this weight so I just want to get down to my goal and then I feel it will be easier to maintain it. I am 33 and currently weight 200lbs.
Okay I am three weeks into my Phen and b12 shots and have lost 7 pounds. Im kinda bummed out, I thought I would lose more. I used to take phen way back in the day and am wondering if my body has gotten used to it already. By 12 o'clock I am hungry. I am trying to walk 1-3 miles 5 times a week, As well as work out video twice a week and belly dancing twice a week. I hope this works! Wish me luck
I want to start getting the b12 shots with phen does anyone know a dr in the san antonio area where I can go?
Weight Wise in San Antonio on Sonterra Blvd and there's on on Huebner Rd...1-800-948-9473 to set up the initial appt. They are online at weightwise.com.

I started taking phentermine on May 19th and weighed 178 lbs. I've lost 14 lbs to date.
Hello, all...I am new to the forum and I have been reading you guys' mostly rave reviews about B-12 shots and Phentermine...I am 26 years old, stand at 5'8" and now weigh 230 lbs (about 20 of which I've gained over the past 7 or 8 months). I weigh more now than I did when I was 9 months pregnant with my twins (5 years ago), and I hate my body, but I won't go into all of that. Lately I have been seeking routes for weight loss, but I have been skeptical of trying diet pills. I know I need to exercise (I have okay eating habits but I eat A LOT and I lead a very sedentary lifestyle).

I've discovered a weight loss center here in my hometown of Houston that is run by a Dr John Bergeron. The site says he gives an initial consultation at a very reasonable rate and he also provides lipo-B injections and an rx for diet meds. What I am wondering is whether or not those meds would be Phentermine? And do any of you know a dr in Houston, TX who gives B-12 shots? I really would like to try this to see if it works for me, but I just need a little guidance. Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you!
different things work for different folks but here's my combination:

B12/lipo shots 2x week
Miracle Burn formula
Exercise 3-4x week
Eat healthy (no artificial sweetners - use agave syrup instead)
Listening to a set of 6 hypnoimagery cd's on weight management

My doctor does not like phentermine for me as I had a history of anxiety and palpitations.  I've lost 40lbs this way.

Good Luck
Celi
Phentermine (notice the spelling) has to be gotten by prescription from a doctor.  There are several variations available over the internet (the spelling is usually only a one letter difference or two letters flipped around).  None of these are the real thing, they may look the same but they are not.  I have a friend who ordered over the internet and the Post Office now has her on a watch status because it apperently came from an illegal source (she did not know this).  Phentermine is a controlled substance because it is like an amphetamine which can be addictive.  

There are different doses available, I took the 37.5mg pill and lost 48 pounds in 5 months.  I did not exercise even one time!  My friend was taking a pill that is about half the dose and has only lost about 12 pounds in a year.  She also gets B12 shots along with a vitamin supplement.  So keep in mind your weight lose will also depend on the mg you are taking.  My doctor made me come once a month (regular family doctor) to be weighed and have my blood pressure taken.  She would only give me a prescription for 30 days at a time.  Some doctors will not prescribe it unless you are morbidly obese, I was not so the weight loss clinic I went to would not give me the pills.  They were happy to take my money and give me vitamins and B12 shots (this did nothing for me).  So I asked my regular doctor and she gave it to me.  At walmart you can fill a prescription for just about a dollar a pill for Phentermine.  CVS and smaller place cost more to have it filled.  Most medical insurance will not pay for the doctors appointment or the pills.  It ended up costing me $35 for the doctors visit (I was given a 5 minute time slot) and $30 dollars for the pills every month.

I have been off the pills since March and have put on 7 pounds.  But I am fine with that because I am almost 35 yrs old,  5'9" and now weigh 130.  Most of my life I have been very under weight but I fell in love 4 years ago and got fat (fat for me).  We got engaged and there was no way I was walking down the aisle that way.  So I got married March 22, 2008 weighing 123!
Try getting your prescription filled @ Costco.  I only payed $15.69 for a 30 day supply, but that was in Vegas. I also have the 37.5mg and I agree the doctors will not give it to you for more than that.  My doctor told me that I had to come in to get checked out for the next prescription.  The clinic I went to had a package deal for $210.00 including the B12 shots once a week.   Now that I am in NY, it is hard to find a clinic that does it.
hi i've been on b12/lipo shots and phentermine since the 9th of july i have my 2 week visit this wed. hopefully its a good visit !!!
Well, I've been on Phentermine along with a diet plan and LOTS of exercise since May 12, 2008 and have lost 41 pounds so far (for a total of 57 since last Nov. 2007, that bit before this particular diet plan). I went from a size 14 or 16 and XL to a 6 or 4 and small medium. I CAN do it. I have another 14 pounds to my goal! (I want to have a buffer zone for the holidays and vacations.) It just took a lot of willpower and self-determination to not quit. I thought it would be so hard and take so long regardless of the hype that you lose really fast on Phentermine. That depends on what diet you go on. My best friend went on the Medifast diet. it cost her $1200 plus purchasing their shakes and foods. She stuck with it and lost tons of weight very quickly. But as soon as she started incorporating real food it slowed down , it still was a successful plan to follow and I would recommend it to anyone who has a lot to lose and feels daunted by the task. Another successful way is following a prescribed diet. I limited myself to no more than 1,000 to 1,200 calories, 100 grams of carbs, 20-30 grams of fat a day. BUT, you must get 65-100 or more grams of protein a day. My doc told me to have 30-40 grams of protein but no more than 10 grams of carbs at breakfast. This jumpstarts your metabolism. I started having whey protein for breakfast and lunch. I had to read a lot of labels to find one low in fat and carbs. Right now I am using Optimum Nutrition (ON) 100% Whey Protein shake mix. There are 120 calories, 1 gram of fat, 3 carbs, and 24 grams of protein in one scoop. So for breakfast, I have one and a half scoops. I started off mixing it with Hood's Calorie Countdown low carb milk but it goes back in 7 days so I just switched to water and drinking it like a hot chocolate. I got sugar free coffee syrup from Walmart to mix with it. I usually have my lunch shake with diet soda (root beer, Dr. Pepper, and Vanilla Coke Zero are my favs) You'd think i'd get tired of this and sometimes I do and have tuna with fat free mayo for lunch but when I see the weight coming off and know I have plenty of fat and carbs left over for snacks and dinner, I don't mind as much. It is really filling too. I usually don't get hungry for three hours unless I have craving but that's what the Phentermine was for. It is started to wear off now and I will be weening off it next month. That's all it's good for - to control cravings. It works with your brain but it is only temporary because you adapt to it. Next month I will be on my own and that's when the real willpower comes in. I read it is much easier to maintain your weight than to lose it so I gotta push real hard the next few weeks to reach goal and stick with my good habits. I make sure not to deny myself, if I want something I have a SMALL amount and adjust the rest of my day. Working out is key, I work out at least an hour a day but mostly more like two hours a day, 6 days a week, sometimes 7. I don't have a planned day off of exercise or to have a bad food day because next thing you know you had your planned day then another event comes along and then you have two days off. So I just keep going as much as I can so when something does come up, I don't feel guilty. I used to search for a magic pill because I was just to lazy and weak to commit to a new way of life. There is NO magic pill, there are ways of assistance but the real work has to come from the individual. I use stupid mantras like "just do it" and "stop complaining" and another an old friend used to say "fat does not taste as good as thin feels".
Wow, Kimberly you are a very determined person.  You have lost 41 pounds since May and 57 since November, that is amazing.  I know you have done alot of exercise but I still have to ask.  You body is not saggy from loosing all this weight in this little time?
I wrote down all the carbs, fat, etc...that you were recommended to eat for breakfast for extra energy.  I'm wondering if a Slim fast will work the same way for breakfast because I have always had a hard time eating breakfast?
Thanks!

My legs are jiggly like there is cellulite but everywhere else isn't too bad. I guess it will take a while for my skin to catch up. I take lots of vitamins and use firming lotion. The worst are the stretch marks on my hips and upper thighs. I don't have kids but it looks like I do! : (  But, at least I look good with clothes on. I do weights three times a week for an hour plus 45min to 60 min of cardio and the other days I do 1 to 2 hours of cardio. Muscle burns fast faster because your metabolism stays higher longer. You can also be a smaller size but weigh more because lean muscle weighs more than fat.  My best friends doctor is 154 pounds and is a size 4.

My diet says to stay away from Slimfast because it is high in carbs. Instead go for whey protein. Walmart sells Body Fortress and I started with that. It has 2 grams of fat,  3 carbs, and 26 grams of protein per scoop. It's great for breakfast. I have one and a half scoops to get over 30 grams of protein but with only 4.5 grams of carbs. With this diet you really need to real all labels, just because it is a diet company like Slimfast or South beach do not mean it is good for you. Most of that stuff it way high in carbs and fat and you'll run out of allowance by midday. I found the regular granola bars by special K (they have the vanilla, chocolate, or strawberry drizzle on them are low in fat and have 17 carbs, also the 100 calorie packs are pretty good. I got oreo and nutter butter flavor granola bars, they have 2.5 grams of fat and 16 to 18 carbs. There is another that I think is by special k it has raspberries, or orange, or blueberry and on side is dipped in chocolate. I buy fat free mayo, sugar free syrup, Ken's lite dressing (and truly measure out my serving). That is VERY key! It is very easy to go over your amounts if you don't measure everything. I am anal about this. I got familiar with best foods to have that will allow me more. You just have to do your research. I use calorieking.com or nutritiondata.com and plan my day. If I want a certain food for dinner, I plan ahead how much I can have throughout the day and what serving size I can have at dinner. I even leave room for light ice cream at night. I used to eat a whole bowl! Now 1/2 a cup is plenty. Edy's Loaded is surprisingly low fat and lower and it is awesome! It is equivalent to other light ice creams (see research pays off!) Ice cream is my favorite snack so I look forward to it at night and won't be as tempted during the day. I'd rather have 1/2 cup of ice cream with some whipped cream on top rather than 2 oreos. It does get easier, you just gotta give it time to make it habit and NEVER go back to the old way of eating. Once in a while for a party or holiday is ok but not consistently for a week or so because then you break your habits. I will never drink regular soda again. It is not worth the carbs and I like several diet brands just fine.

Hope this info helps! Feel free to ask questions, I am happy to help!
Well I don't exercise as much as you but I need to.  I have never gained this much weight so I'm a bit scared of how my body will look like.  My tummy is jiggly as well, I don't tuck my tummy in my stomach, "I tuck it in my pants" Lol!.  My arms are so big even when I was skinny and they are starting to feel jiggly as well.  
I'm going to Wal-mart today and I will look for the Body Fortress.  I also have those Special KBliss (w/orange) but I hardly crave any sweets or icecream.  My problem is the good Mexican food that I cook myself everyday after work.  I try to cook something that I don't feel like eating but it still comes out delicious and I eat about 1/2 cup to get rid of my temptation.  I have started to cook more healthy foods but my husband and teenage kiddos beg for me to cook for them.  I avoid cooking fried foods and I don't bake desserts anymore because I want my family to start eating more nutricious food as well.
I will look for the low fat ice cream as well, it's a good idea to have it handy when everyone else goes to Sonic for ice cream.

Thank you for all the food tips, you have been alot of help.
I use the treadmill and do sit ups.  How long do you suggest I exercise my arms to loose a few inches or can I?
Well lets see i am a 28 year old female from the Oknlahoma city area. I went to the doctor the other day and I weighed 220lbs.  I thought i was going to die.  I got phentermine pills that are 37.5 i am supposed to take one a day and a water pill. I cut the pill in half because i was unable to sleep the first night, should I have done that?  I just want to weigh a little less what kind of diet are you guys on? I mean i am so not hungry but i know that i need to eat so what do ya do.  Help me
I started with Down with the Pounds in Alabama last Friday. Doc put me on a 1500 calorie diet and then told me to take 2 B12/B6 shots a week and take the 35 mg. Phen.  3 Days later, I am down about .02 oz and am still hungry. I am drinking water and watching my calories. HELP!!!!
Hi my name is Ms. Harris i've been on the phen and sugar pills for one month and i have already lost 20 pounds. My starting weight was 249 pounds now im am down to 229 pounds. My goal is to get down to 165 pounds. Good luck everyone!
I started November 24 with time off for surgery.  So I have only taken the pill 13 days and lost 17 pounds.  I work in a warehouse to I walk miles a day.  This is so great because I have always been a small person until medical problems and I take 19 pills a day for my heart, BP and Kidney.

As My doc says "The Benefits outway the Risks"  In my case
Does anyone know of a phen Dr. in the Orange County, CA area?
I started Oct.8, 2008 taking phentermine 37.5mg once a day, omega 3 fish oil twice a day,LipoB-Plus twice a day and B-12 shot every 2 weeks. I have lost a total of 53 pounds!!!!! I feel so much better..I still have about 50 more pounds to go and I know I will do it.. the doctor I'm seeing is wounderful she recommends a high protein, low sodium diet with no sugar..first 2 weeks I did a detox which I lost 19 pounds and to be honest this weekend was the first time I did any exercise..I'm walking about 2-3 miles every other day ( is my goal) but it took a 53 pounds loss to feel like exercising..So I just wanted to wish everybody good luck and if I can do this anybody can...
I live in Perris, Ca. Where do I find this place where they give the shots: b-12 and phen?
Is there a place near Austin, TX to receive phentermine.  I weight 152 and I am 5'2".  Will they prescribe it to me?  Thank you!
I'm 18 m and I just started the b-12 phen regimen this past friday... the first day was a little mood swingy, and i had almost NO appetite whatsoever...

which is actually the one thing that's been most challenging is I'm supposed to be eating around 1000 calories a day even a little more but since going on the diet I haven't consumed more than 650 any day.

I'm excited to go back for my first followup in a couple days.
Can't wait for the results :)

Oh and if you smoke cigarettes, this diet not only makes you crave cigarettes, it also makes you suck them down REALLY fast.
Start date Feb 10th on B-12 Lipo shot and the 11th I took my first 1/2 of pill of Phentermine. On a diet of around 1000 calories a day along with exercise. In 3days I have lost 8lbs.
I got my shot today 2/16/09 and I will start my pills tomorrow morning. I weigh 275.6 and my goal is to loss at least a 100 lbs.  Short term I will be happy with lossing 30-40 before the summer.  I have had three consecutive pregnancies and gained over 80 lbs total.  My kids are 1,2, and 3 and now it time for me!
I am starting my B-12 and diet pills tomorrow.  I'm a little nervous, but after reading all the reviews and great success stories, I'm switching over to more anxious and excited!  I'll post my results as I go along.  
Does anyone know where I can get b-12 shots and the phentermine in indiana?
I got my b-12 shot on Friday and started my pills on Saturday.  I'm feeling great.  My energy is waaaaay up and I can see a slight change in my body already.  My doctor told me that my body should kick into ketosis by day four which is tomorrow.  I'm also following his diet plan which is consists of shakes and protein.  I go back for another shot tomorrow and a weigh in on Saturday.   I would like to lose about 59 lbs to put me at an even 150.  I'll post my results as I go along!  :)
I started phentermine and B12 shot on Monday..so this is day 2 for me. My doc told me to take 1/2 pill for breakfast and the other 1/2 for lunch. was anyone else advised to do the same?
Also, how many time should I go and get the B12 shot?

thanks!
I was also told to take half with breakfast and half with lunch.  I can't imagine taking the whole pill at once..the first half had me extremely energized!  As far as the B12 shot, my doc has advised that I should come in every four days to get it done.  I have to get another one today.  
I just got back from my dr.'s office where I was given my second b12 shot and was not gonna get weighed in until Friday...but curiousity got the best of me...lol...so I asked to be weighed...so far (after 3 days, this is day 4), I have lost 6 lbs! :) Wooohooooo!!!!  :)  I can't wait to see my total for the week!
Hi, I am doing the B12 shot diet with the appetite suppressant but the name of it is phendimetrazine is that the same as phentermine, i mean my dose is one pill with every meal but honestly i dont feel like it does anything to me i still feel very hungry, please give me some feed back
I'm using adipex and that's working wonders for me.  Maybe you can ask your doc about something else since that one is not doing the job.
I just went to my doctor for my second weigh in - this completes my first full week.  I lost another 2 lbs for a total of 8 lbs this week.  I am extremely please with the way my first week went and I look forward to my weeks to come on this diet.  It's much more fun counting down the lbs than up!  :)
Does anyone know of a weight management Dr. in Baltimore, MD?
I am reading about everyone's experiences with the B12 shot and I am going to my doctor next week to talk to him about me getting on that. Does anyone know if the weight stays off after you get off of the shot or does it come right back on? I know that diet and excercise are important, but I dont want to waste my money if it's only effective while on the shot and comes right back as soon as you're off of it. Thanks for the info! :)
Introduction: Im a 32 yr old married female with a 4 yr old daughter. I have slowly gained weight since getting married ten yrs ago. Currently Im at 220 lbs and wear a size 20 comfortably. I will start my first dose of Phentermine and B12 on Thursday and after reading all of your posts I am super excited about the initial weight loss that it looks like you've all had in the first weeks. Im hoping that this will be the boost that will get me working out at the gym instead of just making monthly contributions to them like Ive been doing  : )

I am curious about the calorie consumpiton though? Ive read on different forums about people consuming less than 800 calories a day? Is this something the dr recommended or does the combo of b12 and phen just make you really not want to eat?
Hi I am new here I have been on phedermine and the b12 shots since Feb jan 21 2009 and I only lost 8 pounds i would like to know if the exercise and eating have a big factor in the weight loss also I have 45 more pounds to lose I am currenly at 195 i would like to drop the 45 pounds by may. Any advise?? also I get the shots weeks and see the doctor .
thanks soo much
I started taking phentermine on January 26th 2009. I went to the doctor on February 26th 2009, and I lost 11 pounds. It sounds like I could lose more if I get the b-12 shot.
I just got another b-12 shot today.  I didn't get weighed because I feel that it's best I do it once a week instead of twice a week.  I know someone asked about calorie consumption. I think I'm consuming somewhere between 600-800 calories per day.  I eat six times a day, but I am also on a diet my doctor formulated for me which is high in protein and low in carbs.  I have yet to feel hungry.  Matter of fact, when it's time to eat, I find myself staring at the food as if mentally preparing myself to eat it.  I just have no desire to eat and I'm not tempted by anything.  I eat because I have to.  I was told to not exercise yet as that will come later on in my program.  I've been taking pics at home - one when I started and one on Sunday (exactly 8 days into the program) and there is a significant difference especially in my face and midsection.  I can't tell if I lost anymore this week, but I will be sure to update you guys on Friday when I go for my third official weigh in.

Initial Weight 2/20/09 - 208.5
Weight 2/24/09 - 202.5
Weight 2/27/09 - 200.5
Weight: 3/6/09 -
I just started taking Phentermine and I've noticed several people have said their doc has them on a high protein diet. Could you tell me exactly what the diet plan consists of that your doc gave you?
One of the things the doc mentioned was "No Bread, No Pasta, No Potatos" and try to avoid Sugar. Low Carb and Hi Protein - it almost sounds like the South Beach Diet or the Atkins Diet.
7:00 AM - PROTEIN SHAKE AND VITAMINS
10:00 - 3 OUNCES OF PROTEIN OR PROTEIN SHAKE AND 1/2 ADIPEX
1:00 - 3 OUNCES OF PROTEIN OR PROTEIN SHAKE AND 1/2 ADIPEX
4:00 - 3 OUNCES OF PROTEIN OR PROTEIN SHAKE
7:00 - 3 OUNCES OF PROTEIN OR PROTEIN SHAKE
10:00 - SHAKE BEFORE BED

For my protein, I usually eat one boiled egg, a 3 ounce can of tuna, or a piece of baked chicken breast.  

I am allowed only one cup of veggies with any meal per day.  

The vitamins that were given to me with my meal plan are: Chromium, a thyroid pill (don't know the name), multivitamins and magnesium.

I have been strict with this every single day since I started.

Next weigh in is tomorrow!  
Gosh that is really strict! How long are you goin to be following this diet? I'm takin adipex and my doctor has me eating around 1200 calories a day. I started on my pills on monday and was tryin not to weigh myself til next monday but I was too tempted. I started at 171.2 on monday and this morning I weighed in at 167.8. I'm pleased with my progress so far and i thought I might would try your high protein diet but I just don"t know that I could stick with that for very long. I'm eating pretty healthy already, no junk food, sweets, or really processed foods. I'm tryin to stick to veggies, whole grains, and protein and drinking water like its goin out of style! Hopefully this will work for me. I would like to lose at 20 lbs by May. Good luck with your weigh in tomorrow.
Wow, your stories are simply amazing. I have been on phentramine (phentermine) for 1month and have not lost any weight. Infact, I have gained a couple lbs. What are the B12 shots and how do you get ur dr. to prescribe them? Any tips on losing this darn weight?
Okay, so I went for my third weigh in today.  I'm not sure how I feel about it, but it's better than not losing at all or gaining that's for sure.   I was hoping to lose more, but I can't be too ungrateful, right?  So, I'm down 12 lbs in two weeks!  I'm still very motivated and filled with energy so I'm going to continue doing exactly what I am doing and hope for the best next weigh in.  :)

Initial Weight 2/20/09 - 208.5
Weight 2/24/09 - 202.5
Weight 2/27/09 - 200.5
Weight: 3/6/09 - 196

To: Jenns28- the diet is pretty strick, but since I don't have an apetite with the adipex anyway, it's fine.  I'll stick with it until I attain my goal and then my doctor has a maintenance program that I will look into.

Have a great weekend everyone :)
Hi,  I started the b12 and phen on Friday.  I don't weigh for a month.  But I am hoping to lose 60 pounds.  I have been on this regimin before, a few years ago and lost 50 pounds in three months.  My doctor has me taking 2 shots a week.  You are doing great and am glad I found this site. Good Luck  one day at a time.

heyknothead,

I just read your comment on March 2,  I also just started the phen and B12 shots this friday. My doctor told me to keep my calories restricted to 200 a meal 5 to 6 times a day.  I wouldnt go any lower than 800 or 900, what will happen after you are off of the diet?  that is a hard amount to stick to daily.  I weigh 210  and am 5'7"and have 60 pounds to lose.  I hope this post will give us both the encouragement needed to lose.   Good luck
I started The B12 shots and phentramine (phentermine) on 3/3/09 I go for my official weigh in and next shot on 3/9/09.  
I have already lost 8 lbs. I think that is a lot for one week. I am having trouble with food. I normally Love food.
But now No matter what I eat I have to force it down Its getting really hard. I want to lose weight the Healthy way not by starving my body.
Is anyone else having this trouble?  I also have very bad Dry mouth.
Thanks for your time

3/3/09 187
3/9/09

[quote]I started The B12 shots and phentramine (phentermine) on 3/3/09 I go for my official weigh in and next shot on 3/9/09.  
Thanks for your time [/quote]

I forgot to add that I was a huge soda drinker but am now only drinking Propel water.
That may have a lot to do with the rapid weight loss this week. I also have been way more active. My house has never been this clean.
hello everyone..

im 21 years old and im extremely overweight, im 5'8 and i weigh 260.... i found out about the b12 injections on this website and im starting my regime tomorrow im a lil excited and i hope i get down to atleast below 200 for now .. i see alot of people are on the shots and i wanna congratulate every1 on their weightloss. i will update on my loss weekly.

thanx -jen.
Good luck, Jen!  
Ok so I went to the doctor for my monthly weight and BP, BP was good, weight not so much. I had gained. Then I found this site and I am amazed. Congrats all! So my question is how did you find these doctors and how do you get your physician to prescribe B12 shots? Mine was kinda leary about doing the phentermine so not sure how to address B12 shots. Help anyone! I also am curious if anyone is just taking the phentermine and what kind of results you got.
I am 5'6 and 145 lbs.  I went today to get a shot and adipex.  I have used adipex before, but my question is, how do you eat every 3 hours?  Adipex is an appetite suppressant... I mean you are really not even hungry taking just half a pill.  So, by not eating all of the protein reccommended, will this effect my shot??
This morning I went for my b-12 and weigh in.  To date, I have lost 17 lbs which I'm completely happy with!  Next week makes one full month I'm on this program and I'm thinking that I'll be at around 20-23 lbs lost once this month is over!  :)

Initial Weight 2/20/09 - 208.5
Weight 2/24/09 - 202.5
Weight 2/27/09 - 200.5
Weight: 3/6/09 - 196
Weight: 3/13/09 - 191.5
Hi all,

I started the phen and hcg shots on Feb 24th.  My doctor, who gives me the shots once a week, will only weigh you once a month.  My first week, according to my scale, I lost 9 pounds.  To date I've lost 14 pounds, but was not feeling well for the past three days so I cheated a little bit.  I was told not to eat pasta, bread, rice, and watch the sugars (somewhat like a South Beach or Atkins).  I ate a no sugar added ice cream treat and thought I was going to die, so I ate some white bread toast to help settle it down.  

My start weight was 244 and I am hoping to weigh between 125-135.  My goal would be to lose all the weight by October, I have a high school reunion, and a mini goal of 185 by the end of June for my cousins wedding.  I have a long way to go, but as long as I don't get sick and avoid the sugar free ice cream bar, I'll be A OK...

PLEASE GOOGLE HIGH PROTEIN LOW CARB DIETS...I JUST FOUND THIS TODAY...PRETTY INTERESTING!
I started Phentermine on Feb,15,2009 my weight was 175lb! Today is March, 18,2009 and my current weight is 164lb! That is a total of 11lb! I am happy but not satisfied, I feel I should have lost alot more. I visit the doctor once a month. He is a physician not a weight loss doctor. I went seeking help because in August,2008 I was at 155. Meaning by Feb,2009 I was at 175 thats a total of about 17lb I had gained within 6months and I was afraid. So he perscribed Phentermine and never mentioned b12 shots. A friend mentioned it to me and today I spoke with the doctor about it and well I got a shot of B12. However; I dont know how often I should take the shot and does that acctually support the weight loss? Please help!
Also the 1st week I started with Phentermine well I felt thirsty and I was not hungry. After the 1st week I dont get as thirsty and I do get cravings.. Has this happened to everyone.
Thanks your replys will be very appreciated.
XoXo
The first week after I started was the worst.  My dry mouth was so bad, I'd wake up in the middle of the night feeling like I was chewing on nails and my lips were so dry.  While I still experience the dry mouth, it is not nearly as bad as it was.  I too barely ate the first couple of weeks I was on the pill and the shot, and since have started getting weird cravings.  I want a milkshake.  I've never actually craved a milkshake before, but I want one desperately.  

My start weight was 244 on 2/24/2009, however, I started Jenny Craig a while back and weighed 257, lose 30 pounds, then put a lot back on.  I weighed myself this morning and it was 227, so I'm basically back to square one.  Although the weight this morning is not on the same scale or same time of day as the weight from Feb., it's still not too bad.

Hope this helps.
I GOT MY B-12 SHOT YESTERDAY AND STARTED TAKING PHENDIMETRAZINE TODAY. WHEN CAN I START FEELING AND SEEING RESULTS?
Hey,

As soon as I started the pills. I had cotton mouth and was not hungry. If u eat healthy and take the pill daily, you will see the biggest results the 1st week because you first loose water weight
I started January 7, 2009 and weighed 248.4.  Today I weigh 209.4 which is 39# :) I only take Phentermine, no B12. Sometimes I take only half a tab. I eat healthy foods. overall, I feel great!
Hello all

I started my program March 12,2009.
With the program that I am on you first start out with the B12 shot on your first visit. You dont start the Phentermine until you get your lab results back which I think is great. My start weight was 212 lbs (arrrghhh). I have stuck to the diet that the doctor recommended, however I work nights so it has been a bit harder for me. Good news is though I was only on the shot and the cutting of carbs and sugar, I lost 4 lbs my first week. So I am excited about this with taking the water pill and the phentermine/ adipex. I will continue to work out 3x a week and stick with the diet as much as I can....Wish me luck and will update my weight loss as the time continues.

SW 03/12/09  212lbs
CW 03/21/09  208 lbs

Lets see what happens next week...............the plot thickens.
Hey everyone!
I have been so encouraged by reading the posts on here!! I start my program tomorrow as an early birthday present..I'll be 20 in april and currently weigh 167lbs and i am 5'3 so its way to much weight for my frame..I am hoping to get down to 130 to 140 by may 24th..I have struggled to loose weight for 3 years now, I am so excited to start tomorrow I cant sleep!! Hoping my confidence will boost and my stress levels from disliking my body will change soon!! was wondering if anyone could recommend how many shots a month to get for the amount of weight (25-30 lbs) by end of may? My doctor has several options but wanted to here some opinions...
Thanks so much!!
Kelcie
Hello everyone!

I am very happy to report that I had my first follow up appointment with weigh in yesterday.  It went extremely well!  I have lost 16.5 pounds of PURE fat!  I lost 3.5% body fat and my BMI is at least 3 points less than it was!  

I was told that out of all the females she has seen I have lost the most weight in her first month!  I think she was more excited than I was!

I'm over the moon excited!  I was hoping for a bigger number, but I'm satisfied with it.

Jenny Craig SW- 10/31/2007: 257
Pill and Shot SW- 2/24/2009: 244
P & S 1st Month- 3/23/2009:  227.5
Kelcie ,
I am 5"3 as well so I totally understand. I started with the Pills only no shot yet and I lost 8 poound so far. I definitely feel like I have lost a few inchs.
Glad I found this site.....great suport!
I started the phentermine and b-12 sot on 3/17 and went yesterday for my 1st weigh in and 2nd shot.  I was so surprised when I had lost 13.2 lbs in one week.  I have alot to lose and that was just the beginning.  I am on a 500 calorie a day diet and it takes all I can do to eat that.  I used to eat more than that it just one meal.

If anyone has any recipes they are willing to give I would greatly appreciate it.
Well hello, so I started on Phentrimine 30mg on Feb 4, 09 and as of today I have not lost a pound. I'm very discouraged. I exercise 5-6 days a week on my eliptical, usually about 45mins a day. I have changed my diet for the most part. I love sweets and have not cut them completely out. I eat 2-3 apples a day and have two slimfast low carb shakes and a healthy supper. I don't understand. My diet before consisted of eating whatever I wanted and no exercise. I have been sick but only missed a week of exercise, but it didn't seem to affect me much. I have been tested for the basic stuff, diabetes and thyroid, but all is normal. I have to have a weigh-in before my next refill which will be around April 4, 09. Think I will ask about B12 shots. Any suggestions?
Is everyone taking the 37.5mg?
i started my shot/ pills last saturday, so i have seen my numbers on the scale drop how ever not sure how much i have lost it hasnt been a week yet LOL, i have heard people gain the weight back so just be cautious if and when you stop the pill/shots okay :) i will update soon..
thanks
B
Hey You guys, I have been reading your successstories for a while now and decided to try it as well. I started three weeks ago and have to go this week for my second round of B12 and Phentermine. I am a bit dissapointed though as I have been strict with the prescribed diet, my water intake is goo and i exercise but within those 3 weeks I have only lost 5lbs. Dont get me wrong I am ok to change mu diet and live healthier but I thought I might lose a bit more in three weeks, especially after reading the above testimonies. And the worst part is a co-worker started with me and has not been adhering to the diet AT ALL as well as doing no exercise....and she shed 18lbs......ugh so I am chewing on cellery sticks trying my best to work out and lose weight and she is living it up with fried chicken....LoL....any ideas why I am not losing and she is???
Just keep doing what your doing and soon you'll start to see results, dont follow your co worker if she hasnt changed her eating habits than she'll just gain the wait back, think of it as " the tortus and the hair" the slowest one wins the race lol sot o speak....

be patient hun.
Thank you for the support! I will keep on eating healthy because its just better and I just turned 30 so its time to be healthier than in College, its just a bit frustrating in comparison......No matter.......Thanks again
Hang in there everybody does not see the same results. Have you lost inches? I find that even if the scale does not change my clothes feel looser.
I feel very fortunate to have found this website. As I read about the successes you all have had it gives me so much hope. I started on 30 mg Phentermine pills and B-12 pills (1000 mg every other day) on March 22 with a starting weight of 307 lbs. I lost 15 lbs my first week and ran into a brick wall for the first 4 days of the second week.  I was only eating 1,400 calories a day and doing strictly cardio for an hour and thirty minutes each day. For some reason the indicator on my scale seemed to be stuck on 292 lbs. It was soooo discouraging to know how hard I was working and no weight was coming off.  It finally started coming off again and I lost 5 lbs over the last 2 days. I’m hoping for another great weigh-in tomorrow. Just 70 more lbs to go.
I started the b12 and phentermine diet on 4-4-09. sticking to the diet is pretty easy and i do notice more energy. I go back on tuesday fror 1st weigh in.  
welll i feel a little discouraged i have lost i believe 5 pounds on my first week this is the start of my second, hopefully i lose more this week.... i started taking it only 1 x a day because i wasnt able to sleep well, has anyone experienced this problem... i am also on weightwatchers so im able to eat about 22-23 points a day not sure how many calories that is, i go back sat to weigh in and get my shots and more meds
Good news! I had my second weigh in and I am down 22 lbs. I have noticed that the phentermine has been wearing off earlier in the evening and I have had an urge to snack just before bed. It hasn’t had an effect on my weight loss, but I defiantly do not want it to develop into a problem. Any suggestions?
does anyone know the best way to tone your arms, i have big arms and its a depressing thing it always has been so any suggestions?
Hey Everyone! On March 27th 2009 I received a B-12 shot and started taking Phentermine. The first week I lost 10 pounds, I went from 176 to 165 (i'm only 5'3 and i'm 17 and have been trying to lose weight since 11 yrs old btw). That first week I had NO appetite! I had to literally force myself to eat something...and my dry mouth was very very bad. I was drinking water like Crazy. Now I'm on the second week and my weightloss has come to a stop...It seems like my appetite is coming back. I'm still not eating alot i don't know how to explain it but it's like I want to eat now all of a sudden but when I do I get full quickly. Last night I was craving something sweet!! I just went to bed and didn't eat anything but i'm a little upset because I thought Phen was supposed to get rid of my cravings.

I am thinking the diffirence between my immediate weightloss of week one and my stopped weightloss of week two may be the fact I havn't received another B-12 shot. I feel like maybe the phen and the b-12 work better together...the problem is I cannot afford the shots every week but I really wanna lose this weight!!

I only worked out a couple times these two weeks so I think I'm gonna start working out everyday and see if that helps me lose weight this week. I also need to pay more attention to what i'm eating....I eat healthy at home (mom buys organic ect). I don't eat dairy, and im not a big meat eater except for chicken, i love fruits and veggies but i also love CARBS! lol I think the carbs are what is truly messing me up all the time! so if anyone has eating suggestions let me know please!

I know this Is long lol but lasty If i do lose this weight I have an extreme fear of gaining it back. I'm gonna be far from home in college in August...I have heard the horrors about college food and I just pray to God they have decent healthy food and I will be able to resist temptation when all my friends wanna eat junk.

This weightloss thing is hard and after almost 7 years I have not found anything that wrks but I am not gonna give up ever
Hi everyone I begain the pills and b12 shots on March 30th and I am extremely excited about it. Congratulation to everyone who successfully kept to the program.
you do have to watch what your eating and exercise!!!! what i am doing is taking phen and also i get the lipo/b12 shot ( got i once i jsut started too )  but also i am on weightwatchers i go to my first weigh in on saturday so i'll let you know how i have done.. i started out at 169 im5'3 ( ya ouch lol) i was taking 2 a day like they said but i was having a hard time sleeping i would sleep but wake up in the middle of the night and couldnt fall back to sleep so i now take 1 a day, and if i have temptations i just think is it worth it.
I am 23 years old and I am 5'1 265lbs. I have tried everything possible to lose weight and nothing has worked. I have heard a little about the b-12 shots and I want to know if it is actually worth it. I don't want to be disapointed again. I need to change and I know I won't be happy till I take the weight off. My goal weight is 130. Can someone pleaseeeeeee help me!
I got my first b12 shot on 4/10 and started taking the phentermine today 4/12 im very excited and looking forward to posting my success story!!
Thanks guys for the added support I appreciate it. Just want to report in since i felt discouraged earlier. started March 8th at 265lbs at a height of 5'9" (uuuggghhh!!!) now down to 240lbs this morning. Very happy about that and I have to report I am getting used to the healthy food. Seems as though my tunny is getting used to smaler portions and non greasy foods....and I, for myself have to say, feel no cravings really. Snacking is cut down dramatically.

To Travelgurl:

Dunno if i lost inches, havent really measured. I noticed my jeans hanging off me though and I am able to fit into my "college" jeans in which I havent fit in years, years people!

Hey all. ok so .. I'm 16 female. I weigh 265. I've tried soooo many diets and plans to get this weight off, but it just stays! Is this method a good idea due to my age? I see alot of good reviews. I really hope I can do this. My boyfriend says he loves me no matter what and doesn't want me to change just for him. And I'm not, I want to change for me, I'm tired of it. I need to change for health reasons too. Can anyone help me? If so please email me. Thanks!!! :)

email: ***@****

I also have yahoo messager: cynrawr6363

I started the phentermine pills on April11th but had been getting the B-12 shots and taking another appetite suppressant for about 2 weeks.  I am 5'9 and started off weighing 288lbs according to my doctor but my scale at home said 285lbs so let's say give or take 3 lbs.  Anyway, today is April 16th and as of last night I weighed in at 273.  I was shocked.  I could tell I would losing weight but I feel like I am losing at least a pound a week.  I never had any weight issues until I had my daughter in 2000 and since then, I have yo-yo'd with my weight.  I have incorporated exercising back into my life and I feel so much better.  I am hoping to one day get back to my highschool weight of 168 by the end of the year.  My meals consist of one oatmeal packet and a small banana in the morning.  I try to have a snack like yogurt or an orange in between breakfast and lunch.  For lunch, I generally have a salad(romaine lettuce) with tuna(bumble bee in water(albacore).  Then I will have another snack.  For dinner, I have a small piece of salmon and some vegetable but generally brocoli.  I might have a small snack after that but that is normally my meal plan.  Oh, I drink lots of water as well.  I have a plastic jug that is 1/2 gallon so, I fill that up in the morning and normally finish it before the end of work or I will finish it and then have more when I get home.  I wish everyone luck with there weight goals.
(update) i started taking the phen. on 4/12 its been 5 days and i have lost 8lbs already! I am so excited!
April 1st I started with the B-12 shots once a week and taking Phentermine once a day. I went from 153-140 in 16 days so far! That's 13 lbs! (I'm 5'2'' with a 120 goal). I haven't been excersising (although I intend to, I just never have enough time in the day LOL) but I have given up all sodas, sweets & fast food. I drink only water & iced tea and I have a protein shake for breakfast. I have a snack in between lunch & dinner too to keep my metabolism going. I was desperate because I've tried EVERYTHING and nothing worked and I was the biggest I've ever been. It's so fun to weigh myself everyday now because I lose about 1 lb a day!
The first 3 days I had the WORST insomnia ever but it was totally worth it lol.

Brownie2810- Are you eating throughout the day? If you are starving yourself you won't lose weight b/c your body will go into starvation mode and hold onto all the fat it has.

fashionizmylife- I have to force myself to eat sometimes too!! The phentermine suppresses my appetite so much that sometimes if I try to eat I'll feel nauseus. But I suck it up and eat something b/c if I don't eat I won't lose!
I went on my first visit on 4/20/2009 im excited my current weight is 180 and im 5 5 the only thing is i hate the menu options what can i eat help please i take phentermine 30 mg is this strong enough
Hey Everybody!  :) Hope you're having a great day!  So I know that I've been MIA for a while and kinda not been able to keep up, but I've been out and about!  So, here I am checking in.  I hope everyone is in good spirits! :)

I have to say that while I've not been cheating and have been pretty strict with my diet, twice weekly injections and adipex, I have taken a few days off to hang out and do little things with family and friends that required me stepping away from my diet for a day or so -- but I've always brought it right!  But, with that said (and I no longer have a weekly breakdown, I'm sorry - that I kinda gave up on)  I have lost 32 lbs to date so my current weight is 177 from 209 and I'm currently wearing a size 10 -- thank goodness...haven't seen that size in a while.  I'm tall too so I've been getting the "your so slim" compliments, which I'm loving right now!  

I have 20 lbs to go before I get to where I wanna be!   The really good news is I went to weigh in last week and my doctor asked me if I would be willing to be in one of their internet/tv ads!  *I'm so smiling ear to ear*...but, I did getting a tongue lashing for not doing my average weight loss for the past two weeks....two weeks ago was -2.5 lbs and last weigh in was -1.5 lbs...so I slowed down,but I'm not willing to beat myself up for it!  Weight loss is weight loss and I'm pretty comfortable right now so I'm not rushing the rest of the weight...it'll come off in due time!   Hopefully by the end of June I'll be done and can begin my maintenance plan!

I wish everyone a fantabulous day! :)

Me!
Where in texas r u guys going? Any where close to Victoria or Seguin?
I started on April 16, 2009 my weight was 221. I went to the doctor and they gave me the b12 injection, phentermine and water pills. The doctor told me to go back in 2 months for a refill of both of the pills but to go back every week for the b12 injection. On April 22, 2009 i went to the doctor for another b12 injection and i was down to 215 pounds. I am so excited this is my second week. Now on the first week the energy only lasted like 3 days after that it was gone also i noticed that every morning when i take the pills i feel kind of nauseous like throwing up. Does anyone else feel like that. I wonder if i should get like two injections per week just to keep the energy going. I go back on April 29 i already want to know what my weight is down to. I will keep everyone posted.
Hey guys! I went to the dr. last week for sinus infection and I told him how drained I was! He said could take the B12 injection. A g-friend of mine had done this before & LOVED it so I tried it! OMG! I feel so good! I'm excited to go back this week for another! I talked to the nurse about the appetite suppressant Bontril but I have to wait 4 weeks because I've just gotten off of Prozac. A friend of the family has a daughter thats getting the Bontril and B12 injection and she's lost 47 lbs in 3 months! The doctor went ahead and gave me his diet to follow (basically low calories) & encouraged me to walk/exercise.
I'm feeling a difference in my appetite w/just theB12 alone.
I haven't heard of the B-12 shot with phentermne. Do you go to your doctor for the phen and the shots or do you buy the phentermine online and do the shots at your doctor's office? My doctor is a health nut and only gives me phentermine for one month for a jump start and then I'm on my own. So I know my doctor would never give me phentermne and B-12 shots. Where else could I go for this?
I started Adipex & lipotropic injections Monday, 4/27/09. I've modified my diet as well to cut back on snacks and junk food. I currently weigh 184lbs and I want to get down to 130. Seems lofty! Lol...I'm really excited about doing this.

The first day I had the pills I didn't feel any real difference but this morning I had to force myself to finish breakfast.

Once I'm through with finals I plan on running (I used to play soccer when I weighed less and I was very athletic) but for now I am using a couple of short (5 min) videos on youtube that I HIGHLY recommend. They're easy to squeeze in before the end of the day.

One is for arms:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UmRb4UphfM&feature=related

and the other is for Upper/ Lower Body:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQuxDbdbwOw&feature=channel_page

Good luck to all you other members!
I have an appt to start phentermine and B-12 shots on saturday. I am so excited I need to lose about 30 lbs since having a baby. I just dont feel like myself being on the heavier side. I am currently 155 lbs and want to be 125 lbs as soon as possible. I will let everyone know what my results are!
I have a appt this coming Tuesday May 5th to see about starting Phentermine. I am currently 5'4 224 lbs. Getting in a serious relationship this past two years....I really have gained ALOT of weight.  I am just looking to lose about 40 lbs. If I lose more that is great. I know three people that is doing the same and the first week ALL have lost 10 lbs in the first week (water weight).

I am really going to stick with it and go on the Mayo Clinic Diet.......walk three days out the week and hopefully by September 09...I would have reached my goal.
I am 165 and im trying to get down to 125.. i have always had a battle with weight.. i just want to get it off for good!

is it a shot or a pill  or both-- that everyone seems to be losing so much weight with?

how much is it? where do yall go to get the shot given? are the pills otc?

ANY HELP WOULD BE GREAT!!!

thanks!!
In response to your question, it is both a pill and a shot in conjunction that work so well. The pill to take away your appetite and the shot to give you energy. My appt is for tomorrow. It will cost me $89 to start this includes my visit with the doctor and 1 week worth of pills. The pills are not OTC and you need to find one of these clinics to administer the shot.
After the initial visit, you pay either $35 per week supply of meds, or $150 for 5 weeks worth. Kinda expensive, but worth it if we can lose this kind of weight!
Hope I answered some of your ?'s
I've been on the combination of b12/Lipo shots and 37.5 mg of phentermine for the past two months. In the beginning I had lots of energy and no real appetite. Now all of that has come to a stand still. I find that the phentermine makes me a little more alert (like a cup of coffee would) but it doesnt have the kick it had in the beginning and by the time I get off of work I have no desire or energy to go work out.

Is anyone else following a specific diet or exercise plan that is helping them to shed the weight?

Starting Weight: 224 (size 20 pants & 2x shirt)
Current Weight: 211 (size 18 pants & 1x shirt)

Thanks in advance for any info you can give me,
Lynn (tired of being the fat girl)
I just started the B12 an MCI (fat burner) shots today and I am so excited. I also started on the 37.5 mg phentermine. I can't wait to post my success stories like everyone else. My doctor also gave me a supplement pill to take which is also a fat burner. It is called Calcium Pyruvate. Is anyone else taking this?

Starting Weight: 265lbs
Hi Everyone,,,New today. You know sometimes it seems you are the "only" one in the world strugglin inside urself with this 'weight' issue! Here it is the proof I needed  I was not alone. Nothin i hate more than those diet commercials where they show you the Before and After, when u know they just computer aided lbs on them!  Ive tried every diet in the book.  At my job when the girls needed to lose a few lbs Who would they come to For answers??? not like i had lots of success with any of the products they were askin bout. They wanted to know, What are you on this week?
Congratulations to all of you, I have tried the B12/lipo shots and phen, did that for 4 months Lost 16 lbs but just couldnt afford it anymore.  Nov. 07 I was 203 and in May 08 my hubby hit me with a Whopper(lets just say that whopper was probably a size 3) I immediately lost 10 lbs, u know how Stress helps us out sometimes.? Joined a gym in June and Today I am 164. Of course that is a combo of Phen(alone) take a fat burner in the morn before workout(at least 4 days week) I did use a trainer for 3 months..OMG That really helps!!!! but of course that gets expensive. But i love Phen, just careful of when i go off, That weight comes back if u let it!
i am about to start phen and b12! thank god i found some one who has done the same thing.... i was worried about mixing supplements.... i guess there okay tho, and  apparently they work...
Ok, so Im a lil confused on this subject! Im hoping to lose a stone (10.09 stone at mo) want to get down to 9 and a half.. Going to try the good old fashion diets and all that!

Im just curious, do ye need the b12 vits for health reasons or are ye just using it for weight loss???? Is the not a health danger especially when ye dont need them????
I just started this on May 7, 2009 (phen 30 mg plus B-12 shots) ... a coworker lost 10 lbs in her first week, and that inspired me to try it. Not hungry at all, and I know I can't keep to the "diet plan" the MD's assistant gave me (too little variety) but so far I have kept around 700 calories/day and low-fat items. I haven't weighed myself yet ... the pills are giving me a lot of energy (my house is suddenly a lot cleaner) but I have not had trouble sleeping. I hope to lose 50-60 lbs. Wish me luck!
It's been 1 month since i started taking b12/phen and im down 20lbs!
Hey guys!  

I missed my report last month.  I weighed in yesterday a week earlier than my monthly weigh in should be and it was the day after mother's day where I did cheat slightly during breakfast.  But, my current weigh was 213!!!  That means since 2/24/09 I've already lost 31 lbs!  Ok, so it's not quite as fast as I was hoping for and I clearly will not be at 185 before the wedding in June, but regardless, it feels really good.  

My doctor told me that I'm doing well above average from their other clients.  She said most people lose about 5-10 lbs a month following their program.

Any person that is feeling like they have no hope or aren't seeing the results as fast as they'd like should just stick to their program.  Everyone is bound to have a bad month or week and don't start to feel bad about it.  I know that I never would have done this on my own and that;s what keeps me going.

Good luck to all!  Can't wait to report about the next weigh in in a month!
Hey guys! Went to my first weekly weigh in today and I am down 6.2lbs! I am so excited. Everyone keep up the good work!

Starting weight: 265
Week 1: 258.8
Okay so its been a while since i have been on here, i started at the end of march weighing 169-170 and now i am back to my pre pregnancy weight 151 im so excited, everyone  has been complimenting me which is great!!!! 20 pounds wow...... i'll keep you posted, my goal is to get to 135-140 by aug
OMG-Everyone is doing so well.  Keep it up!!!  I hope everyone is feeling better and healthier with their weight loss. Trust me!!!  It gets better!!!!   Especially when you slip on a bikini and it actually looks good on you.  If the Phenentrine is used to teach yourself to change your lifestyle, it makes a HUGE difference.

I grew to have a lot of respect for my Dr. this week. My husband has been starting to be concern about his weight.  He isn't very overweight but wants to 20lbs or so.  He set up an appointment with my Dr.  He refused to give him the pills, because the hubby told him that he had no plans to exercise and make any other changes. I did have to chuckle after he told me that.  

This last 20 # is taking longer than I expected. The weight ranges between 178-182, but I am starting to see muscle tone and defination. I am not complaining about the process.  When I first started this, my goal was to be under 200.  All of this is bonus.     I am not taking the pills now but still taking the B12/6 Amino Acid shot every two weeks.  
I was just reading thru all the posts here and just wanted to say that Phentermine DOES work, I lost almost 100 pounds while taking it in about 8-9 months, went from a size 20 down to 12, life was going great, then I stopped taking it and gained some of the weight back, not all of it, but you will experience some come back.  I haven't taken it for over 2 yrs now and I'm going back to the doctor on the 30th, I DO believe in it and know that it works.  Once you stop losing, you need to start working out a little and you'll lose a little more.  
Good luck everyone, I can't wait to get back on it.
does anyone know where to get the phen and b12 shots in wichita kansas?
Went for my weekly weigh in today. Only lost 1.6lbs. Very disapointed. Dr. said I am excercising too much and not eating enough. Didn't know that was possible.

Starting weight - 265
Week 1 - 258.8
Week 2 - 257.2
GW - 140
I've been taking phentermine and receiving B12 shots monthly for three months and only lost 4 lbs. Is this because I don't have much to lose? (15 lbs)  It doesn't seem normal at all after reading everyone else's experiences.
It is very possible. I'm not a professional by any means but if you don't eat enough- your body will put itself in a "Survival" mode.  It will lower your metabolism and fight to store every pound no matter how much you work out.  
A lot of Dr.s and trainers will suggest the 5-6 small meals throughout the day, It tricks the body to release more fat for the body to burn- It should help in your next weigh in.  
Also, if you aren't doing it now, add weight lifting to your workout.  
Try this for a couple of weeks- see if this works.  
I live in Austin Texas am very interested in  phen 30 mg plus B-12 shots. Does anyone know of a doctor in Austin?
Hi!

I started the Phen (30 mg) and B 12 injections last Tuesday. I lost 15 lbs as of this morning (7 days).  
I live in Temple Tx and found a clinic in Harker Heights that will do the B12 and Phen for a 2 month supply it is $120~~I start this Wednesday and after reading all the posts on how everyone is dieting and taking the pills and  how well everyone is doing I am encouraged even more to make it work this time and give it my all!   P.S. ~thinside~ do a internet search for a Austin weight clinic or search this site for info. I know there is a clinic there that does the HCG shots but not sure where a DR is that does the B12 and Phen there. Good Luck ALL!!!
Does anyone know of a place in the austin area where i can get the lipo injections and phentermine?
Please make sure what you are taking is the REAL deal. Phetermine is the only thing that really works in my opinion. The other drugs that are spelled almost like this do not work.......Do not pay money for Phentramine (phentermine), Phentormine, Phenterazine......those are a waste of money and do not give the results that Phentermine will. Just be aware of the spelling. It does matteer!! There are so many drugs out there trying to fool the consumer into thinking they're buying the real thing. Good luck to all!
Hi everyone I have been trying to find a clinic that offers the b12 shot but so far no luck. I have heard of dr. K but Beverly hills is too far for me to go do you guys know one in Los Angeles CA pls held. And also how much do your shots cost? And will it work the same just b12 than combine with phete--- whatever????
here is what I have found for you so far  there is a Austin wellness center for weight loss and they give HCG shots and lifetimehealthweightloss is there in Austin and there is even a hypno service which I tried and it worked for a while for me. Good Luck!
WHAT IS EVERYONE EATING!!!?? I really want a diet that works and that will be a lifestyle change and maintainable over time, but starting off I want a good low fat diet..any sample recipes/meal plans?

I am going to do the Atkins diet and I am amazed I can have eggs and cheese!  And I love chicken and veggies so all I have to do is make the meals instead of just grabbing a snack of whatever is near by. I am going to start cleaning out my closets to keep me busy and even gonna try mowing the lawn, Hubby will love that! i saw a recipe for pull pork in a crock pot here on the site i want to try that one soon. Good Luck All!!
I did Atkins, works great in the short term but I didn't like how they want you to go for a ton of red meat.  I hope I do well with mine. Scared of failing
i'm looking for a clinic or doctor in the Austin,texas area to go to. I have a friend that turned me onto the b12 shots and the water pills program. Now all I need is a good clinic thats offering the program close to home. If you or friend has a good idea of where to go...please lead the way!
\Thanks
Just wanted to update everyone. Went for my weekly weigh in and I am down 11lbs in just 3 weeks1

SW - 265
Week 1 - 258
Week 2 - 257
Week 3 - 254
GW - 130

Almost in the 140's
Austin has a wellness clinic that does weight loss programs they do the HCG shots. there is a Physician's Way Weight Loss in Austin that does the B12 too its on Lamar. just do a web search for both and call them. Good Luck
HI just found this site today and wanted dto share my experience with the phentermine and B12 shot actually the shot I'm taking is called the diet shot and it consists of vitamin B12, B6 and adenosine the pill has worked great for supressing my hunger and the shot is supposed to increase your energy and help you lose inches.  I take the shot once a week, and I haven't noticed any change in my energy level but, I have lost several inches.  Everyone that I have talked to that is taking the pill and the shot talks about how much energy they have.  Am I the only one that is not feeling energized?  Anyway I have lost 12lbs in 4 weeks and hoping to lose 35 more by August,{ high school reunion coming up.}  Congratulations to everyone on thier losses.
I am in day four of the LIPO and B12 shots with Phen and I have toms of energy. I have lost 5lbs. and am not hungry at all. For me I think it is the LIPO shot that is working the best so far the weight seems to just be melting off~~I haven't made any huge changes yet, I have cut way back on what I eat and I am trying to eat healthy but haven't come up with a weight plan yet. Atkins is what  they suggest and I am slowly adding it to my lifestyle. Good Luck!
I am in the Orlando, Florida area. Can someone please tell me of a doctor in this area. I googled it in and no hope in finding one. Please email me ***@****. Thanks in advance
Hey there!  

I used to live in the Orlando area and still have some friends down there.  My one friend joined Calla Slim Spa.  I'm not 100% sure of the program and what they offer but she mentioned she was on injections so I'm pretty sure the HCG/B12 is what she was referring too.  I believe it is located in Winter Park/ Oviedo area.  Might be worth looking into...
Starting my program today with a B12 shot monthly and the Phentermine. I am 5'8" at 240 pounds and I would like to be in a size 10 by Christmas. I am currently a size 16-18. Medically I need to be at least 170 pounds to be "healthy" according to BMI standards but 180 is good for me. God I hope this works. I am excercising 5-6 times a week and my diet is pretty good. I quit eating red meat (at least for a month).

My question is to everyone taking this method. Are you extremely overwheight? I know the bigger you are the more you tend to lose initially. Some of the numbers I'm reading above are huge. 10 - 20 pounds a month just seems like a lot of weight to lose so fast.
Hello everyone. I started taking adipex and bontril both once a day in 2004. I weighed almost 150 pounds and quickly went down to 110 pounds (size 2/4). My regular physician gave me both because I have severe food cravings and am always hungry. I took adipex in the morning and bontril before 6p.m. I was soo pleased with the weightloss and I didnt excercise and eventhough I have two children everyone thought that I was in my late teens when I was really 30. He never prescribed vitamin shots which was a big mistake. I did experience the severe dry mouth and never was hungry and had to force myself to eat. I would actually forget that I had not eaten at all. Then I became very tired. I would sleep all of the time and could barely stay awake. I began having back and leg pain after a year and later learned that it was because I have a viatimin B deficiency. Guys it is very important to take multivitamins and the shots when taking adipex/bontril (phentermine). My body shut down and I became very sick because I was literally starving myself and not getting the needed nutrients which led to neurological problems with my body. My recommendations is that it is best to go to a trained bariatric doctor or weight loss clinic versus regular physicians. My doctor meant well but was not trained enough to understand that you definately need to give B12 shots along with the pills. This month I will start going to a weight loss clinic to get help because after I came off the pills, I gained all of the weight back and more. I am 34 and now weight 160 pounds. But this time I am more educated and aware of what I need to take.Also guys remember that adipex/bontril is a Class 2 substance/narcotic and can be very addictive and have bad side effects later in life if not taken correctly. I do recommend them but just be careful and I will keep you guys updated on my weightloss.
I lost 17lbs in my first month! Whoo hoo. I am so excited. My clothes are falling off of me and I am having to get all my rings resized.
I had my weigh in today and WOOOOW, I lost 7.6 pounds this week!  All together I've lost 32 pounds.  I feel great.  My husband bought me a Wii fit along with the Active personal trainer, If you are looking for something this is it.  This was a great investment! You can make your own workout and it's actually fun!  

Hope you all are doing well!
I just picked up my first prescription today.  My doctor has not discussed the B12 injections although I have heard of them.  I wonder if taking a multi-vitamin would work equally well?  I currently weigh 220 pounds and would like to get down to 160.  150 would be even better.  How much do you think is possible to lose before September?  That would be about 3 months.  My doctor doesn't want to prescribe the pills for any longer than that and the rest I will have to lose on my own.  
I just need to lose about 15 lbs. I am 5'3" and 130.  Does anyone think I will find a dr. to give me b12 and Phentermine. I exercise and eat right. I just turned 40 and the weight will not come off.  I am in the nw suburbs of chicago.
Lost 4lbs this week! I am so excited. Almost at my 25lbs lost mark. I am finally in the 240s!
Weighed in this morning at 230. I have lost 10 pounds in my first week. Yahoo! Only 50 more pounds to go. I would love to be out of the 200's by the end of September. I am only doing the B12 shot once a month as my energy level is still EXPLOSIVE from my shot last Friday. My goal for next week is 3 pounds but if I lose more then that is icing on the cake. I'll take it.
I just came from the doctor about 15 minutes ago. He is sending me to do some blood work before he prescribes me Adipex. I am just so happy to be getting this weight off me...and when I went in and saw that I had gained seven pounds in the last three months. (I was a bit depressed)...the nurse said that my heartbeat was racing. I am so happy...Just to be over the first time to weight lost.
Hello everyone! I just started the B12 weekly injections and Phentermine on June 9th. My starting weight was 168 and I'm 5 '4. So today was my first weigh in and I only lost 4lbs. I was hoping to lose about 7-9lbs. I did everything right and I didn't cheat once on my 500 cal diet and everyday I drank a gal of water and worked out 4 times. I'm starting to get hopeless. Can any one offer me any advice?
Hello All ! I am new here but very very interested in what I am reading , interested and encouraged...I would like to try this combo....but i have a question can you do the B12 in pill form ( would it work just as well) also, does anyone know of a dr in the Philadelphia Area that has this weight loss program?
I am asking like ftaz6674. Funny I was wondering this today and started looking at posts from the beginning and got to the end and saw ftaz's question. Must be one that needs to be answered. So, I am asking the same thing......

can you take a pill form of B12 instead of the shot? I have just stated with the HCG shots, thyroid pill, 1/2 of a 37.5 phentermine tab, diuretic and 500 cal diet (which isn't going well yet, I'm so hungry)
My ?'s,any recipe suggestions and can you take pill B12 instead?
Oh, I'm in South Carolina if anyone needs the name of a Dr. here.
I found a website that everyone can find weight loss clinics in their area.  i found one in my area that i am gong to call on Monday.  The website is http://www.directoryofweightlosscenters.com/.  I weigh in at 206.4, trying to get down to 140.  will keep you updated
I am a native California girl now living in Tennessee.  It is beautiful here but it is hard to get used to the climate.  I was reading some of you questions about the phentermine weightloss program. I have had lots of experience with phentermine since it was prescribed for me in the 1980's.  Phentermine curbs the appetite but without the natural thyroid hormone I had no success.  My Doctor actually used to drip a clear liquid on each phentermine tablet to make it more efficient.  He has since passed away and the clinics I have gone to are clueless.  There is a new Natural Hormone clinic that I saw advertised and it claims great success with weightloss.  It probably will take a combination of a natural hormone and an appetite suppressant to trigger the fat burning process.  One tip.  If you walk at least 6 miles the first day your body will start responding. I see excellent results with 3 miles a day. I lost all of the weight I put on after my child  was born by walking around Lake Mission Viejo once a day.

6/22.....I started taking Phen 37.5mg

6/12 = 233 (Doctor scale)
6/23 = 226 (Health screening at work)
6/26 = 221 (I brought a scale)
6/29 = 218 (I will be weighing myself every Monday morning)
Hi,  I am on HCG ,phen. and B12 shots.  I have been doing this for 30 days and have only lost 17lbs.  I stick to my diet and do work out a bit.  I am very sleepy and worn-out, from day to day I can have more energy.  I am so very hungry, most of the time...and my cravings for fat and chocolate are almost to powerful to bare.  I have not given into my cravings.  I feel like I am the only one that is hungry and has cravings.  PLEASE HELP ladies.  This is very depressing.  I really need encouragement.  Thank you in advance~
Hi am 19 yo old will be 20 in two weeks and have a 2 year old daughter! I was about 125 before i had her and have done nothing but gain since then i am now up to198 and am ready to get rid of it!!!! i see all the stories here and really wnt to find a doc in the richmond va area. i am kinda familiar with the medicine bein i am a nurse but know that it is hard to get presribed unless you find a specialist! most of the weight loss centers aroung here deal with surgical weight loss so i was just wondering if someone could PLEASE HELP me find a doctor/weight loss specialist in the richmond va area
where canu get this in richmond va
Viewing 1-200 comments: