Phentermine and B12 shots...how much weight have you lost?
I have started Phentermine and B12 shots once a week. I went today for my first week weight check and my second shot.....my weight loss for my first week is 9.5 pounds!!!!
Anyone else using Phentermine and B12? I would love to hear how other people have done on these meds.
Good Luck to everyone trying...I want to hear your story!
YOU DOIN BETTER THEN ME MY FIRST WEEK I ONLY LOST SEVEN POUNDS AND I'VE BEEN DOIN SINCE JAN. 16 AND I ONLY LOST 24 SO FAR!!
WOW! 22 pounds is a lot of weight to loose in such a short period of time! Good for you!!! I hope that I am able to loose 22 pounds in the next couple of months. Are you following a diet plan and working out? I have not started working out yet....maybe one day...I don't have a diet plan either I am just trying to make good choices and watch my portions. This way I know that when I stop the shots and medicine I won't gain it all back. Lets hope!!!
Best of Luck to you...do you have any tips for me?
I am sorry...I put that you have lost 22 pounds now I see it is 24!!!!! You are doing GREAT!!
I saw your other posting and I will leave you some feedback.
I am taking B-12 with out Lipo and HCG. I take the plain B-12 once every three weeks and I take phen daily along with a iron pill. I received my first shot Feb 3. I weighed in at 193. When I received my second shot on Feb 23 I weighed 175. So in those three weeks I lost 18lbs. I dont weigh myself in between visits. My next appointment is March 16, so I will see what happens then.
Congrats! 18 pounds is great! Please let us know how your doing after the 16th.
Do you have any tips for us new Phen users?
Good Luck!
I wish you the best of LUCK! Look forward to hearing how well you are doing!
Good Luck to everyone else working hard!
Good Luck with your fresh start!
Look forward to hearing from you!
Hi Everyone, I am soooo excited. I found this website through google. I have my first appointment on Monday. I weigh 192.... and I want to throw up just saying that. I am stressed out constantly becasue of my weight, I dont plan on having any more children so I pray to god that this is it. For the person who says she is eating good, and working out, and hope not to gain when you stop. I know someone who lost 29 lbs, and thought that she wouldn't gain it back once she stopped receiving the shot, sorry to say she has, but she also is not eating right. So if you want to remain a DIVA a slim DIVA, then please stick with your diet plan once your done. You guys have helped me make this choice to go ahead and go through with the B12 shot, and pills every 3 weeks, and I hope I will become an after like you girls have! GOOD LUCK everyone, I will comment once I get the shot.
OH MY GOSH! I JUST GOT MY FIRST INJECTIONS YESTERDAY SO I WAS SEARCHING TO FIND MORE INFO ON THIS TYPE OF TREATMENT AND WAS VERY EXCITED TO FIND THIS WEBSITE AND SEE OTHERS RESULTS. EVERYONE IS DOING SO GREAT. I HOPE THIS IS FINALLY IT!!!!!! I WILL UPDATE ON MY NEXT INJECTION AND HOW MUCH WEIGHT I'VE LOST TO COMPARE RESULTS. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK. WE WILL BE THIN!!!!!!
I currently weigh 165 and would like to lose about 30 pounds.  What do you guys eat in an average day?  What have your doctors told you about B12,  how does it help you lose the weight?  also what is lipo??  Thanks in advance for any advice you guys can give!!
I have lost 30 pounds and 6 inches since December
I have been taking Phentermine for about 7 weeks.  I have lost 30 lbs.(This includes a 5 day vacation to San Francisco!!!!)I go once a week to get weighed and to get a B12 shot.  I eat 500 calories a day (lean meat) and one vegetable and one fruit.  I try to drink 128 oz of water/diet soda a day.  I feel great.  Would love to hear other stories.  Also, does anyone know of a clinic in Atlanta, GA that does the same?
I had a gastric bypass in 2001 and lost 250 pounds, then my husband and I started fertility treatments and it made me gain 85 pounds back that I could not get rid of even only eating 4 oz of food at a time. On Valentine's day I started the Phentermine and B12 shots and after 1 week I had lost 9 pounds and my energy was outrageous. I haven't weighed since then cause I want to be suprised at my month check-up but now I've heard so much about the HCG shot I am wondering where I can find a clinic in TX that does that too? I hear it makes you lose inches in no time.
I just got my first month prescription for phentermine. My weight is 175 and im hoping to lose at least 30 lbs by may 20 for our caribbean vacation. Should i start my pills the same day i start shot? also should i buy or take a water pll?
Newbie here....can someone explain the concept of the b12 shots?...how do they aide in weight loss?
i was on phen and weekly shots, started mid december.  in 8 weeks, i lost 18 pounds.   i have been off of it for a month. lost 4 more pounds..(22 total!!) not as good as when i was on it, but i haven't gained any back. trying to find $$ to get on it again.  never had a problem with it... i love it!!  i already lost 4 inches from my waist and 3 from my hips!!

good luck to everyone!
Sounds like everyone is doing great!!! Keep up the good work and keep telling your stories to keep everyone upbeat and on track!
It seems like the more stories I hear of people dropping pounds the harder I try. I wish I would of started a long time ago....I don't know what I would do without Phen!
This Tuesday will be my second week on B12 and Phen and my jeans are falling off!!!
I will let you know my 2 week weight loss in Tuesday!!
Wish me LUCK!
I have an appointment of March 29th to start getting B12 injections.  I'm not one that likes to take medicine, but I now a few people that have said that the B12 shots have done wonders for their weight loss and they have all kept their weight off.  I've been overweight my whole life and I just need to do something about my weight now.  My mother had a mild heart attack at 34 and I'm 26 and just don't want to go down the same road.  

Wish me luck.  Hopefully I'll have a success story like many of you.  Best of luck to you all.
I will start the injections and pills next week.. i wanted to ask you guys because you have had so much success with this... what happens when you get into the normal weight range again? does the doctor take you off of the meds or can you lose a little more weight as long as you stay in the normal range? thanks for your reply =-)
I start the shots and pills tomorrow. I will let you know what i find out!