Phentermine and B12 shots...how much weight have you lost?
I have started Phentermine and B12 shots once a week. I went today for my first week weight check and my second shot.....my weight loss for my first week is 9.5 pounds!!!!
Anyone else using Phentermine and B12? I would love to hear how other people have done on these meds.
Good Luck to everyone trying...I want to hear your story!
I went yesterday for my b/12 shots and medications (Phentermine, Phendimetrazine and Hctz). My starting weight as of July 17, 2009 is 222lbs.and I am only 5'3". YIKES/YUK!!!! My goal is  back to before pregnancy days of 137lbs.I am worried about losing fast, just losing right and permanently. I have lost a lot of weight before, on my own. But after 30, it's really hard to do. I recently started going back to the gym. I believe you can't get keep the weight off without working out!!! No matter what meds you take, you have to workout. I think some people on this weight loss plan would benefit even more if they work hard for this. I wish everyone luck!!

Started on July 17, 2009
Current/Starting weight 222lbs.
Goal 137lbs.
I am so glad you went and got the B-12 shot!  Just remember to keep a positive attitude towards this process and remember we are all different in that we gain and lose weight in different areas and time frames.

Yes I too believe that you must be at least active.  Walk for an half hour, at least three times per week.  Be careful with weights because I heard that this can build muscle tissue and you won't experience alot of weight loss. . .  Drink plenty of water your mouth will be dry alot...
AND don't eat late at night!

At this point and it has been two weeks. I am at 9lbs lost but I think we a females experience water weight certain times of the month hmmmm.

I am still motivated I've got another week to go until my next visit to the doctor.  If this is the number, I am still happy because I have never lost this amount and it is staying still..  Not fluctuating....

As for the Firefighter...  Keep going!  You are an awesome inspiration for us all.  Keep us posted of your progress.

Sister goldenhair336 no one knows where you live to assist you with where to go?

Ftaz6674 we have lost about the same thus far.  This is great to hear!
I am glad to see a male participating.  You are wonderful as I have been trying to motivate my husband too!  This will let him see that we can do this together!  He used to be 180lbs. now he is at 240 and all of it seems to be in the stomache area.  

It's so good to hear someone wanting to change bad habits.  

Question:  Have you noticed the lack of desire to eat sweets?

My daughter had a birthday and she wanted me to eat some cake reluctantly I ate some of a small slice.  But the icing was TOO SWEET almost nausiating.!  But in the past, I would have eaten half of the cake with ice cream .....with no problem.
I have been on Phen & B12 shot for about a week and 1/2 and have  lost 8 pounds.  I can feel my appetite coming back which is making it hard for me to stay on the diet.  I don't eat anything fatty, just not exactly what the diet has.  Dr. Gupta gave me 30mg Phen.  Has anyone else experienced this?  My weight loss has definetly slowed.
After the 1st week...I noticed my appetite coming back also....But I just thought about "How I was going to look in my new clothes" and that appetite went out the window:-) When you get that feeling again drink some water or grab you a snack (apple, special k bar 90 calories ...etc) I am taking Phen 37.5mg tablets. I have actually stop taking them every day and work out more cause I dont want my body to depend on them pills....or I just take 1/2 pill. I was losing it slow...BUT once I started to work out...I am back losing it and more inches:-) Just stay motivated and you will be so happy in the long run.
hi.,

yes i can not tolarate too much sweet!! it is a good thing because the less salt or sugar i consume, the more my body uses the stored fat for the extra sugars and salts on it....since the  last time i weight my self i was 335 and now 320 for a total of 57 lbs..in two months of strict diet...the will power and the dicipline does work.....only 100 more to go...and i'm almost half way there...

i have 3 children and the like me to cook for them all the time....i work has a chef on one of the restaurants here in vegas, so you know how hard it is not to taste the goods..!

don't push your husband., that never works....at least on my wife's case...

he has to come up with the desicion on doing it for the best of him and his loveones.......
I started shots three weeks ago.  I lost 7 lbs. first week, .05 lbs. second week and nothing third week.  My dilemna is I havent't had a period since May 25th.  Has anyone experienced a delay or no period since starting this plan?

My Doc suggested I not come back until I start my period.
Hi I am new to this forum, but I was a patient of Dr. Gupta's some 10 years ago and I did loose weight. I started with her back then at 216lbs, and I went down to 190. I have been 188 for the past few years, so I never really gained any of the weight back, but I would love to loose at least 15-20 pounds now. I will be 40 in 3 years and I am only 5-3'. I don't look 37 but my body has started to react to the age. I can't loose weight like I want to. I excercise (Taebo) and I eat pretty healthy but I think my metabolism is shot to you know what! I am going to Dr. Gupta on Monday 7-27-09 to get me a boost for this weight loss. If I loose 5 pounds or any inches  by my birthday in August , I will be extremely happy.
Hi, I am 30, 5'2", when I went to the doctor about a month ago to get on a weight loss plan I was at 233,I ended up finding out that I had a thyroid problem, he put me on a 1000calorie diet (hard to do so I joined weight watcher a week later)... I went again to the doctor jul-21-09 being at 228, he had to higher the dose of my thyroid medicine since was not working well enough, he also gave me Phen 30mg and b-12 shot, I have to see him in a month, I am exited with this, I am doing the meetings, as well as the medicine, will keep in touch let you know in a week how I'm doing... does anyone know how often the b-12 shoots need to be done I was not told by my doctor, (I didn't ask I assumed he will do it again in a month)
I lost about 60 lbs 7 years ago.  I was just exercising and eating healthy (w/ weightwatchers).  With a new job and coworkers that love to go out for lunch :-( I gained about 40 lbs back.  Mentally, I just couldn't get focused and didn't have the will power to lose the weight again.  I went to my doctor and I started taking Phentermine 37.5g on 06/23/09.  As of 07/22/09 I've lost 14 lbs.  I workout 4 days a week (run for 45min (4 miles) and lift weights.  This time it is so much harder to lose the weight but I'm focused now.  I go back to the doctor on 08/21/09.  Hope to have great results to share.
:-D I love this product!! I do this with the B12 shots. I only have the dry mouth. I started 7/17/09, yesterday I got on three different scales I lost 18lbs. already. I DID EVERYTHING my doctor told me to do. I eat only 975 calories a day, but I eat 3 pieces of salmon (broiled), steak (broiled), and NO PASTA!!! When you get on ANY TYPE of weight loss medication, your blood pressure is supposed to be checked. The doctor, (if the doctor is not your primary), then asks a series of questions, e.g. does your family have a history of high blood pressure, etc. Also, a lot of people on these forums are not being honest. They THINK they can eat WHATEVER they want, but is that not what got most of us here in the first place? I had a baby 5/10/08, prior to that I broke my foot. I gained 50Lbs. since both. I still have the foot problems now, but I still go the gym now and deal with it. I would rather lose 90lbs. and be healthy than be overweight with sore ankles. Truthfully, all of the junk I ate that got me to this weight is enough to scare me. I went to Wildwood, N.J. last week and was so disgusted with myself I did not want to take off my cover up. NEVER AGAIN!! Good luck!!
I was told by the doctor not to eat pasta, tortillas, desserts, and also he told me to eat 1000 calories a day. To be honest, I do love all those things and to be real, I can stop eating those things but once I loose the weight then probably I will want to eat them again and it might be worse. With the Phen intake I have lost my appetite, so I still eat the foods I want but In smaller portions, and I am only eating 1000 calories, I am just choosing foods that have less calories, less fat , and I am learning how to prepare my foods in a healthier way... Weight watchers is what has me on that mind frame... I'm at 222 lbs today, I have lost 6lbs in 4 days, and I dont feel deprive of foods that I like, I am walking 45 minutes a day, and drinking a lot of water....I dont feel disgusted by myself, I actually love me more now and that is the reason why I am working on loosing weight...Good LUCK TO ALL
I've been on the shot since 6-23-09 in the first week i lost 9lbs. Up to date I've lost a total of 19lbs. So it's working for me hope it continues to work for you.
I started the Phen & B12 shot plan on June 5th. To date I have lost 27 pounds since my last weigh in on last Saturday 7/25. I am sure I have lost pounds and/or inches since last Saturday but I won't know until this Saturday when I weigh in again. My starting weight was 240 and personal goal is about 180 by Christmas. Weighing in now at 213 I am certain I will reach my ultimate goal. I am 5'8" tall. I usually excercise twice a day 4-5 days a week. Part one of my excercise is in the morning where I do 30-45 minute cardio and late in the evening I do a boot camp class that has a mix of cardio and strenght training.

To those just starting and haven't seen weight loss around week 3, don't stop the plan. I did the same thing. It took a couple weeks for the pounds to start falling off again but I was loosing inches like crazy.
OK. I have heard of and am taking the phentermine. But how does the B-12 shot help? I would appreciate any info. Thaks.
Where can I go to get these shots?  I am in desperate need to lose weight.  I am at my heaviest now after having another baby, and the weight just isn't coming off following weight watchers.  Someone please help educate me on where I can get these shots?  Who do I go to see?  Are they expensive?  Does insurance cover them?
I am now weighing in at 207 and counting! 30 pounds off and about 30 more to go to get to that magical 180. YEAH BABY!!!!!!!!!  I am going on vacation for the rest of the week. I sure hope I don't pick up any pounds. Even if I maintain the weight I am would be better than gaining any weight. I will know for sure by Friday at weigh in!

TO Dina0610 most insurance companies don't cover the shot. I would start by asking your primary care physician or your OBGYN if they offer it or knows someone that does. The B12 shot gives you energy and increases your metabolism and the Phen helps surpress your appetite. The combination works wonders for me along with a sensable diet and excercise.
The b-shots do work wonders, they give you more energy and the phen will suppress your appetite. You will experience that you get thirsty more often and dry mouth. I weigh in yesterday and I am at 221 lost one pound, I have to say its probably because last week was my anniversary and I was not as good as I have being. But this week I am sticking to my eating plan... I am 13 pounds lighter than a month ago. Not bad.... Just have to keep chearing on for me.
Have a great week, lets not losse focus...
The phentermine and b12 shots worked for me. I went to see a doctor in Mexico and she put me on phentermine (Itravil over there), b12 shots and on a low carb diet.  I lost 32 pounds in 8 weeks.  I know the low carb diet is what has helped me to lose weight, but the phentermine really helps control the hunger and the b12 gives me energy.  I don't think I would be able to follow the diet without the meds.  I have seen my docotor here in the United States about the diet, because I'm scared to travel to Mexico at this time.  She put me on, but with a lower dose of phentermine, because she said the highest dose I could have is 30mgs and day where with my Mexican doctor I was taking 60mgs daily.  I'm not as successful with the lower dose. Also, its more motivating for me with my doctor in Mexico because all of her patients are there on the same diet program and she weighs us all in front of each other.  This is just more motivating for me.  I hope the conditions in Mexico improve so that I can start going back.  In the mean time I am looking in to taking Metmorfin for weight loss.  Its a pill for diabetics, but I hear it is also prescribed for weight loss.  I have heard people have had good results and its alot less expensive that phentermine.
Are diabetic? Maybe before you take Metmorfin  you should look into the side effects. This medicine is designed to help people with problems regulating the amount of insulin that they have in their systems. I heard from several people that are diabetic that this medicine causes a lot of stomach problems, (cramps in your legs, bowel movement, nausea). I know that you are doing a low carb diet, but you just have to think if you are wanting to loose the weight for good. Maybe taking all this medication to loose weight faster is not the answer, because you have to see this as a life time change. If you are doing a low card diet, that means that you might need to stay on a low-carb diet for a long time so you can maintain the weight.
Talk to your doctor, I know mine gave me the phen, but this is just temporary, just to help me get to where I am supposed to be. But I am changing my eating habits as well, my weight loss is slower, but I eat all the foods that I like, only smaller portions. Good Luck and make sure you do some research before you take the metmorfin, just because its cheaper doesnt mean that its better, remember this is your health.
I asked my freind to bring me back some B12 (bedoyecta tri) injections from TJ last week mostly for energy, I have been so tired for several weeks and use to get these shots after I had my second child so I know their good now as far as losing weight I really never knew that and thats great because know I can kill two birds with one stone, now my question to anyone is how often should I get these shots I have heard so many different responses from people so I dont even know. I dont want to OD or have a bad reaction.
UPDATE TIME !!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok, So it has been a month since I have been to the dr for a weigh in.  The last time I got a months worth of Meds.

So I went today and I am down another 9 lbs sooooo that is 18 lbs in total in 6 weeks. YIPPPEEEEE  I am very very very happy considering I have not been exercising, because exercising in the heat is not my thing and i did very bad when I was having my "time of the month" so I am extremely happy with my results soooo far.
Back from my vacation and even with all the junk I ate I managed to lose 1 pound. 206 is only 6 pounds away from the ugly 200 club!! I am happy with that result. Today I am back on track however I have elected not to take Phen this week to see if I am able to lose without the meds. Also I believe my TOM is approaching as I am extremely tired and hungry. This may have an effect on my weightloss. Since I am on my last prescription for Phen I figure I will cut back and save the meds for another time. I can't depend on them forever!!!!!!
I will start my phentermine and shots tomorrow. I am the heaviest I have ever been in my life with all kinds of medical issues. Arithritis you name it. I hope the shots and tablets work. I am also going to be doing a walking dvd and I have a ab lounger. Wish me luck
I have been on the b-12 shots and both Phentermine and switching to Phendimetrozine now since March 2009.  I started out weighing in at 365 and now weigh in at 279.  That is a total of 86 pounds gone in 6 months.  I eat between 500-700 calories a day and exercise , try to every night for about 30 minutes.  This is the best thing that has ever happened to me.  I have at least 80+ pounds left to go but I am hanging in there.

Good lunck to everyone and beleive me, it does work!

Missy
Is the B12 shot mixed with another medication or B12 alone?
The b12 can be alone or mixed with something else. I heard they have some with lipo on it, and what it does it not only gives you the energy and boost but it also helps to burn more fat. I am doing the b12 alone and its working great, now I am down at 219.4 that is almost 15lbs in 6 weeks. I am loosing weight slowly because I still eat regular food just smaller portions. The phen helps to suppress your hunger, but I haven't taken it for about a week. Just trying not to get hooked on it. So I am starting to take it again this week to see the difference. Without the phen I lost 1.5 lbs. So we will see next week once I keep taking the medicine.
Good luck to all !!  
Hi everyone, I started my weight loss journey on July 28 at 236 (5'7).. Today August 18 I have lost a total of 19lbs of far. I am taking phetermine 30 mg and water pills the B12 supplement  and Chromate(sp) which help burn calories when exercising and Diucaps which help supress your appetite at night. I pay a total of $13 a week which is sooo worth it.. I cant wait to be out of the 200's..=).. My goal is 180 by Christmas..
Weighed in today at 201.8. Only 1.8 ugly pounds to ONEderland. This is almost unreal. I have not see 100anything on a scale in almost 5 years. I did get off the meds for a week and my TOM came and I gained like 3 pounds last week. I started back on the meds last Tuesday to take off the few I gained plus a few more. Looks like I will reach my 180's by October instead of my goal of December. So many people are complementing me on my new body. I honestly don't FEEL any different but I know my clothes are literally falling off of me. Can't wait till this weekend. I feel like break dancing.

Please continue to stay focused and speak posiive things.  Be mindful that you don't really want to lose too fast, then you have to contend with the flabby skin.  

Tom is only water weight, it will go away when it is over.  Dont be discouraged....  Remember, it took years to get this way and it will take some time to undo it.  Often times we want a quick fix and get discouraged when it does not happen right away.

For me, I am at the -12 lb mark.  Not really alot since July 6th but, I am keeping it off and my eating is under control.  I have had to stop taking the phen because my vision was too blurred.  I read a lot and at first I thought I needed glasses but I figured out that is what it was.  

So, I am just taking the b-12 shots now.  I feel tired all the time though.  Not much energy, plus I have a desk job.  But I am greatful.  Like I said before, all the other diets, the weight came back within a week of stopping but this is not and I am very, very content.

I have lost a dress size as well.  Inches are an awesome thing.  We tend to not notice that you lose inches as well as lbs.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!
Thanks for the feedback. I don't think I will have the problem with flabby skin. With my height and how my weight is proportioned everything seems to be toning evenly. Plus I workout with weights and I am starting to notice muscle definition on my arms and thighs.

I have wondered too if I am loosing too much too fast. I asked the doctor and she told me that since I am considered obese and to be considered BMI healthy, I need to lose 70 pounds, it is normal to lose a lot of weight in the beginning and as I get closer to my ideal weight the process will begin to slow down. Also since this is my last prescription of Phen I am changing my habit with taking them so that I am not depending on them for continued weight loss. I took one week off the pill a few weeks ago and I no longer take the Phen on the weekends. Once the prescription is gone, I dont' EVER want to need or want to take this stuff again.

I know what I did and didn't do to get this weight on me and I WON'T repeat this cycle trying to get it off. Phen has worked wonders for me and many others on this site but it is very dangerous so I don't want to think that every time I slip up I can just go get another prescription. My lifestyle has literally changed!

Hi Everyone, I started taking the phentermine, hcg, b12/lipo, vitamens, water pills, ckls and potassium on May 5th. as of last week I have lost 50lbs. I feel great and I have not suffered thank God no major side effects. I have notices twitches every once and while in like my leg, but that is only when I dont drink enough water. here is how it is administered. I take a half of the phentermine daily with two b12/lipo pills, one vitamen and two ckls pills. I take the water pill and the potassium every other day. the CKLS pills act as a colon cleanser so it starts off cleaning the colon, liver, kidney and spleen. then after wards it justs maintains the health of them all. I have never felt constipated or palpations or anything like that. I did notice if i dont eat carbs and protien immediately after working out i get a horrible horrible headache. i am 5'10 and started off at 282lbs now down to 230 in about three months. I do light weights three times a week 10lbs 6 reps of 25 on my arms and i run every day. started off with a run walk thing now i run about 4 miles daily. I take one day off a week on weeks before my period because i am so tired. I noticed that I do not have the need to eat all day long any more so i just eat five small meals. Here is what my food for a day looks like. Morning 5am go workout. drink a protien shake. made with water, ice and sugar free frozen fruits. 16oz and another 16oz of water. 9am a bowl of oatmeal with some fruit and two pieces of bacon. it is really good to pair protien with carbs because the sugar from the carbs are now stored as energy and not fat, that is good because it gets you through your day and helps to protect your muscles. 11am some fruit and a piece of cheese with another 16oz of water. 1pm I have the other half of my sandwich and a salad made with spinach. 4pm I have an apple and a boiled egg. 6pm I have white rice because i hate brown, salmon, chicken, turkey or beef but no bread and a ton of spinach cooked or broccli. some kind of veggie and another 16 oz of water. if I am up at 8pm I will snack on carrot sticks if I feel the need to but most times I dont. of course you can switch the meals up but that is about how it goes. some days i run after work so wake up later but I still eat just as much. I do not calorie count so i dont know how many calories, I do know I feel great and the weight just kept coming off. I do not have any flabby skin because of the light weight training. IT seems like a lot of meds to lose weight I know but i see a doctor every week to make sure that everything is going okay with me. I also journal everything so i can keep track of how my body feels and if something crazy is going on I talk to the doctor about it. I was about to have gastric bypass so this to me is just as dangerous but dieing of obesity scared me more. at least now if the medicine causes problems the blood work will show it and we will correct the problem. So far nothing. I just continue to pray and ask God to keep me safe. I hope this helps someone out there.  please email me if you  have any other questions after reading this. GOOD LUCK
Hi it is me again. I totally forgot to tell you with the hcg, that is a shot, they give me five each week. I give myself the shot for five days with this very very small little needle that i did not even feel in my stomach. after the fifth day i rest on that for two days, finsh the rest of my meds and then go back to get the nexts weeks supply. the cost is 55 dollars a week here in California. If you are curious about me, i am 26 years old and I have one 10 year old daughter and I am a single never married. I choice to do this for ME. because i wanted something better for me. I was tired of being fat and watching life pass me by.
Hello everyone
Well I just started (8/25) taking phen 37mg with the b12 lipotropics injections my starting weight is 175 and since i'm 54, it might take me a bit longer to lose the weight, I don't know we'll see.  
Is there anyone else out there my age who is on this program and if so how are you doing?  
I've read most of the post here and just love the support.  It is hard to do the alone so I'm glad I found this.  
later
What is the CKLS pills?
Hi again, I have being reading new peoples comments... Great job on  the jorney to a better health and better body, to eat2live, wow that seems like a lot of stuff you are putting in your body, did your doctor said its ok to do that.
I take the phen and do b-12 shots, but I TRY not to do a lot of those pills...  I am at 216.4 now, I could probably loose more weight but to be honest I have not done worket outs so that is why I am not loosing the weight as much as I could. So my goal for the next week is to start working out, see what happens...good luck to everyone......
CKLS pills are Colon Kidney, Liver and Spleen cleanser. They are veggie caps all natural and once you take them it starts to clean everything out. You will have regular bowl movements. It is very important not to eat red meat or very much dairy because it WILL make your stomach cramp a LOT when you have to use the bathroom. Dairy and red meat is hard to digest so it makes it painful to use the bathroom when taking CKLS pills and consuming these products.
I take calcium pyruvate which is a veggie pill that is suppose to be a fat blocker.  Where would I get the CKLS pills at?  I have a hard time going to the bathroom and I am willing to try anything...Thanks!
question: A friend of mine started lipo with me at the same time only she had her shots done in her stomach. Our doctor told us it would make our tummy go away 5 times faster! I was too chicken. My friends stomach is gone! and I am still fat! Does anyone else know about this? CURIOUS
Two weeks later and I am officially in ONEderland! YAHOO! The scale read 198.2 this morning. I have been off the pills for a couple weeks just to prove to myself that I can do this on my own and I DID IT!!!!!!!  I am averaging 1.5 pounds a week which is what I want to happen at this point. My weight loss is slowing down and I am losing WITHOUT meds or B-15 shots! Same diet and workout plan. Next week with be interesting since TOM will be making an appearance so I may see the ugly 200's again but it will only be temporary. When TOM leaves so will the water weight. I am not going to get to 180's by October like I thought but I will still reach my goal of 180 by December which is safer and more realistic at this point.

Hang in there everyone. If you REALLY want to see results you gotta work at it. I feel like a kid in the candy store. EXCITED about my new look and healty lifestyle.
Congras...I am trying to see that ONEderland also...My goal is 170...I am giving myself until 01/10/10..But if I can atleast get to 180 myself..I will be so proud of that....But congras again and again..On doing it yourself without meds;-)
I am curious to know if you (or anyone reading this) have noticed that what you are doing helps with appetite?  I went to my family doctor (not a weight loss clinic) during the summer and though he didn't tell me what they do, my doctor's office does have some sort of weight loss help program, but I declined at the time.  I am going to go ahead with the program as I have struggled with my weight my entire life and it's taking its toll on me.  I am 5"6", and I currently weigh about 220, +/- 5lbs.  A few years ago I got myself down to 158 which was perfect but my appetite sabotaged me.  I love reading everyone's stories and wish you all the best!
Hi everyone, I hope you are all doing great... From what I read It seems to me that you guys are doing good. I have a few updates, I am now down to 214, not a lot since I was moving and with the move not able to cook well that got me off track, but I was proud of myself for not gaining weight, I was affraid of that happening.... To Vadugo I have being trying not to do the pills all the time, I notice that if I drink water that helps, sometimes you might think you are hungry but maybe your body is just wanting some H2O, if that doesnt work, do V-8 (I prefer low sodium), it helps curb my appetite, and if you dont like v-8 you can add lemon to it. I also snack on celery, its little but keeps you munching... or Smart Popcorn Orvilles( green box) its 15 cal. a cup ...
Good luck to all....
I know we are all here to discuss our weight but just quick  I am an avon representative and here is the link to my web page http://www.youravon.com/avarelas , the great thing about doing orders online is that you can get them directly in the mail.

Again good luck to all, this week I am just eating veggies, and lean meats, since I didnt loose a lot of weight lately I need to make sure that I start good, also I have to do some colon cleansing, that is always good after I had a bad couple weeks...
I started a  weight loss program last Jun here in Houston, lost 45lbs in 3 months dropped from size18 to size 6 feel great and look great. It was B12 and Lipotropic and phentermine for 3 months. Once I got to my goal doctor took me off phentermine now I am going there just for the injections to help me maintain my weight and it is working I have been able to keep it off since last Aug. I love the staff and the facility. Lots of energy. $15 per shot and $55 for doctor consult. I hope it helps.

Marshall Back and Body Wellness Center
713-522-1726
marshallbackandbody.com
Ok this is my first time here and I am starting tomorrow on the phen pills and b12 shots my starting weight is 189 I will update in one week. I can't wait to see results

189   9/16 starting weight

See you in a week!!
Has anyone ever had their arm swell and be sore with a little bruise in the center after getting the shot? I got it today and it didn't hurt at all but I noticed this a couple hours later...
I JUST HAPPEN TOCOME CROSS THIS SITE. AND I WANTED TO INSPIRE ALL OF YOU GUYS. STICK TO IT. YOU CAN AND WILL SEE RESULTS. I STARTED PHENTERMINE WITH B12 IN JUNE OF 2008. I WEIGHED 296 AT 5'3. I HAD SO MUCH ENERGY I HAD TO EXECRISE.,I WALKED THE TRACK 3/4 TIMES A WEEK. 1ST JUST ONCE THAN IN 1 MONTH I COULD DO THE ENTIRE TRACK. BY DEC I HAD LOST 50LBS AND WENT ON A CRUISE. TO DATE SEPTEMBER 23,2009. I WEIGH 215 LBS. I WENT FROM A SIZE 26/28 PANTS TO A 16/18. I AM STILL TAKING THEM AND DOING PLENTY OF OTHER WORKOUTS. TO TONE UP SO I WONT BE FLABBY. I REALLY DOES WORK. AND I DIDNT HAVE SURGERY.
Hi all
im 5"1 and weight 298.  I lost about 36 lbs in the last 2 years. My weight in april 2007 was 334.  I've been on phentermine before i'd say about 10 years ago and had lost 50 lbs.  after about 5 months of taking phent my doctor stopped prescribing it because there was no longer any weight lose obviuosly i gained all of it back and much more through out the years. She then prescribed me Zenical about 6 months ago and that helped me loose the last 15 lbs.  Now i'm still taking them and it seems like theres no more results.  I've started to walk 30 minutes everyday and 3-4 days a week do some areobics for 20 minutes.  I eat sensibly... i do not overeat.  I'm not on a strick diet but i do not eat more than any normal person. Now i've been doing this walking thing for about a month and eating less.  Now i can say i weighed 305 last month and now i weight 298.  What i dont understand is why isn't there any more significant results.  Now i've seen 298 3 months ago it's like it goes up a little and goes down a little.  It just yoyo's what am doing wrong??   I don't know what to do anymore.  i just can't seem to get away from the 290's.  I get so dicouraged, i know i should'nt but i do.  By the way i've been overweight my whole life. It started at the age of 1.  I'm from NB canada and the doctors sent me to Montreal Que to have some tests done at the age of 3. They found nothing. The doctors answer was look at the mother!  My mother was overweight after having children but as a child she was normal.  So i just know were to turn anymore or what to do.  My doctor does not want to help it took her everything to prescribe me them xenical.  She keeps saying ohh when your serious about loosing weight you'll be abel to do it. I am not diabetic and my thiroid gland works fine.  Does anybody have any suggestions.
Weight loss update......I have been on the phentermine and b-12 since March 2009 and I weighed in again yesterday.  I have officially lost 100 lbs and feel so much better.  I started out at 365 lbs and I am now at 265 and never ever thought that I would ever be able to do that.
Hi Everyone.
I thought it would be a helpful and supportive way to connect with people that are taking what I am.
I started my diet two weeks, I lost 8 lbs my first week and my second 3 lbs. I take both medications Phentermine, Phenmetrizine and b12 shot weekly. I was at my highest weight 178 besides my pregnancy weight at 5'7. I am not happy at all that I allowed myself to gain so much weight.
I hope to get back down to 140lbs by the end of the year. I ride my bike 3 to 4 x a week and do resistant training at home. Please keep in touch as the support is always helpful.. thank you Bella
Hi everyone I started taking 37.5 mg of phentermine today and got an amino acid shot yesterday from a weight loss clinic. I was recommended by two friends, one is a female and she has lost 20 pounds in a months time and the other is a male who lost 28 pounds in a month. I am 5.01 and weight 175m this is the highest weight I havever been on. my goal is to go back to 130, Wish me Luck!
I just logged on to this site after typing google, "where to find a Vitamin B shot locally" this group was the 1st to pop up!  I see lots of you want it to help with weight loss.  I struggled with my weight, for years, and don't know if it helps or not but I started doing Pole Fitness and dropped weight dramatically, especially after I got my own pole.  
I stopped running, and having to go to the gym, and am now pretty happy, but now I need to work more on nutrition.  Check out a local studio in your area if you can, it works!

good luck, and I will have to figure out where to get the shot...
:)
where do you go to get these shots and what do they cost?
So I got the b12 shot today and started 30mg of phen. I currently weigh 165 and want to get down to 140 at 5'6. I will check back in in a week...hope to see results!!!!
HI everyone,  I started 30mg Phen last Friday,  so this is Day 6 for me.
I started with 3 days at a lower dose, I think 15mg.  Anyhow, it was hard to adjust at first but now I feel fine.  I have tried isagenix, atkins, dietaccess.com, and many other diets.
This is the first time I have tried a medical weight loss,  I weighed in @ 237.5.
I am 33, M and residing in NY where I work in mens fashion and also a makeup artist.
I traded my wheat bagel in for a bowl of bran and skim milk for breakfast.
I walk on a treadmill from 6-7am and from 9-10 pm.  I havent weighed myself,  im waiting for my first weigh in on either Wed,  or Sat, since Thanksgiving they are closed for couple days.  but I feel a difference in my chin/neck area and for some reason the same boots I always wear now feel alot bigger.
I also was given a multi-Vitamin to take in the morning and I take a fiber capsule 1/2 hour before dinner(to keep full during the evening)
I will keep you posted on my first weigh in!

Hello, i thought i would share my results with phentermine plus B12. I started taking it in July 2009 at 163lbs(5'6) and my goal was 125. I got down to 130 in 3 months! I did worked my butt off. I started running/walking a mile and half everyday and it helped shed the lbs. I am still taking it but have hit a wall, i am at 128. I am happy with it but i still work out everyday and i dont eat near as much as i use to. I was alway taught to clean my plate plus go for seconds, that is not healthy. So when i eat pizza and want another slice i tell myself that "i will eat pizza again". Anyhow i have a different outlook on food and i think that is what is going to help me keep it off. I have not felt like i was on a diet the whole time. If i want pumpkin pie i reseach a reduce calorie recipe and then eat away. i have ate from 900-1200 calories a day. Then i go to the gym and burn 500-600 calories.  i feel alot better when i work out.  Keep going for you goal and dont be on a diet, change the way you eat forever.

GOOD LUCK
I started with the phentermine 2 days ago and I feel great.  I have more energy and loss of appetite.  
I'm starting at 273. I'm 5'4 and 26 years old.
Wish me luck!
Hello to everyone.  Reading your posts encouraged me to try the B vitamin shots.  I started with them last week as well as Bontril.  Also I am giving up sugar for 30 days to help jump start my weight loss.  

I am 5’3” and my starting weight is 160.  My goal is to loose about 20 pounds.  I have gained ~15-20 pounds over a three year period and I’m ready to get back in shape!  

Good luck to all!
I started the b-12 and b-6 injections along with the Bontril in August. To date I have lost 60#. The pills make it easy for me not to eat much. I am supposed to take 2 of them 3 times a day, however I only take 2 in the morning. If I took all 6 I would not eat at all. The doctor told me to eat what ever I want but to control my portions. She said the best way to be effective was not to deprive yourself of something you really want.  So far it has worked for me, however I still have a way to go. I am 45 and I started at 270#. I am really looking forward to the 199# mark. I set myself small goals like every time I hit a 9 or 4 I feel like I have really accomplished a goal. I decided before I went on the diet that I would do it right or not at all mainly because of the cost. I have been suprised how easy it has been so far. I am really happy with my clothes and the comments of support from people really give me incentive to keep going. I found this site and it is great to read how others are doing, as well as what seems to be working and what is not. Thank you all!!!
congrats on your weightloss. i found this site about a month ago and today i decided to join since ill be starting my weightloss journey the 1st week in jan. im scared to death to step on that scale.i have slacked off horribly. my 1st official weigh in will be on the 5th so ill report back with all the extra info for others to follow (if they want) seems like writting (typing) it down and reviewing it month to month will be my biggest MOTIVATION including the support from the ppl here which ive seen from the last month. as always good luck to everyone on their journeys to weightloss and healthy living
Hi Everyone.

As you know i started the b12 shots and Diethylpropion. I can not take phen and it works just the same with less side effects. Actually i have no side effects with Diethylpropion. I started the program on 12/22/09. My start weight was 225 and my current weight is 217. I am so proud of myself. The pills and shots are not magic drugs. You have to drink lots of water and count your calories. I am only consuming 1200 calories a day. The B12 shots give me a lot of energy and the Diethylpropion suppresses my appetite.  I am starting a exercise program today. I will let u guys know how it goes. Taurus is right. this is a great site. Reading your stories have given me a lot of support...Thank you and keep writing.
Can anyone tell me which doctor or clinic they visit to help with your weightloss?  I am very interested in gettin the phen and b12 shots.  I currently weigh 306lbs.  I had a baby 6 months ago, where i weighed 280lbs.  So basically I've gained 26lbs in 6 months and I really need some help.  Any names and numbers would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks for your time.
shumeka78,  What state do you life in ?
Sorry shumeka78,  I meant to say what state do you live in?
can anyone tell me where this clinic is at?

i just moved to Dallas from houston, and i used to take lipo shoots, and b12 pills. But now that i moved here i dont know where the clinics are at.

help.

guzman_sandii***@****
Hello, I have also been doing an extreme amount of research on weight loss.  I will be starting a program on the 5th with a weight loss clinic.  I am terrified of the weigh in, because I have not let myself weigh for a while.  I think I am around 230 @ 5'4".

I am excited that I have found your forum and found it very supportive to read through as I was getting nervous about starting the program with B-12 & phen.  I have not tried anything like this.  A lady I work with is doing the HCG, I felt the B-12 & phen were a better option for me.

I was wondering if most of you weigh daily or if you wait to go in to the office for you check-up.  I don't own scales, but will pick them up if it is helpful to monitor progress in this way.  

Thanks for any support that you can offer and I will post after my visit on the 5th.  
do anybody kno how long it will take me to lose 50lbs my doc appointment is wednesday the 6 im so excited to start i going to wk out for a hour a day n be on 1200 cal intake i really hope this help me change mi life.
i really think it depends on YOU and how you do on the program. ive been reading on the site for a while now and the typical results i see vary from 4 to 5 mos to lose 50lbs. thats about 10 to 15 lbs a month typically. which isnt bad considering.

hope that helps
hi, im personally going to weigh in only every two-weeks. i knw for a fact that if i weigh daily and i see the scale go up a lb i will panic and get discouraged and possibly quit the diet like any other diet ive done. i think its best for me to just wait when i go for my shots to see results. thats whats going to motivate me more to either step it up, or keep up the good work......BUT when i do get to my desired weight then i'll pick up a scare so that i can maintain my weight
Hi, I live in Las Vegas, NV.
Has anybody found that they're not losing weight on Phentermine? I’ve been taking the pills for about a week now.  I’m reading the post’s here and I see that within the first week majority of people have seen weight loss.  I’m going to get a B-12 shot today.  I don’t understand, to be honest I’m not feeling my appetite being curved at all, that or I’m just not listening and eating anyway.  Can anyone give me some tips??? I have to lose weight.
okay ladies and gents, today was my 1st doc visit. stepped on the scale and i was a wopping 235 lbs :( yea i knw.....YIKES right. any way the doc i seen was very nice. gave me a diet plan to follow and a prescript for phen. i havent taken the pill yet because i heard it will keep you up for hrs, so 1st thing in the morning ill be officially starting. let's see how this goes. the doc and i set a mini goal for 35lbs in 4mos.im hoping to lose it before then though. well im rambling, thats just my update. ill check back in 2weeks when i do a follow up for my shot.

SW: 235 (1/8/10)
GW: 180
I just started this diet 1 week and 4 days ago. I just found this forum and I am very excited. I found that phentermine didn't curb my appetite quite enough either, but my doctor prescribed me phendermetrazine instead. He still has my friend on phentermine though (fastin). I haven't started working out yet, just because too much has been going on. But my start date was 01/06/10 and  when I weighed in on 01/15/10 I was down 3 pounds. I know this isn't EXCELLENT, but it was something. Way better than before when every time I stepped on a scale it was up 1-3 pounds. I will be going back to the gym as of today (actually I go to a dance gym, not the boring 24hr fitness type), and I enjoy it.
Really try to get all of your water intake in, and if you really HAVE TO snack, grab an apple (for sweet cravings) or an orange/popcorn (for salty/sour cravings). I know that even with this new pill, sometimes I think I'm feeling hungry, but its really just a craving on my tongue for a certain taste, or need to chew, than actually hungry--belly growling and empty.
Although this method helps, it isn't a be all solution. You will have to focus on you and understand your body and listen to what it's really saying to you.Hope this helps/encourages. Don't give up!!!

SD: 1/6/10
SW: 185
GW: 135
CW: 182
hey all, just checking in today i had my doc appointment and i lost 11lbs!!! thats 2weeks on phen. i am so excited something is FINALLY working for me. ive struggled since forever to lose weight now its happening,...REALLY happening. so for those in doubt or are worried about trying this, i totally recommend you atleast give it a try. i was sceptical about it but now im a believer.
I have never heard of the any of theses, until one day saw the ad. Made an appointment went in. I'm  27 f, 4'11, weight in at 131# (1/14/10). I'm taking phentermine 37.5 mg every morning. plus getting the B6+B12+Lipo once a week. And going in for extra shot of B6 once to twice a week for the stubborn area in the thighs, tummy and love handle..so far within the first 6 days I lost 6lbs. Notice my love handle is going a way, but my tights not so much, the girls at clinic say it takes a little long to notice results in the thigh and tummy. I also started going back to the gym this week..I'm hoping to go back in tomorrow to get some more B6 shots and weight in...don't know,  but i feel a different in my clothes the last couple days, which is nice...well keep everyone posted.
Okay so the images didnt work, I take:

1 scoopful of  2x Nature's Plus - Shot-O B12, 5000mcg daily

and 2  Phentramine HCL Diet Pill daily...

I think I would have had even better results if I would have drank more water and cut out the 5-8 diet sodas I have drank everyday.. I am cutting out the diet soda...

Hey Everyone!

My name is Yahaira, 22yrs old from Camden, NJ
I started B-12 and Phentermine on 1/23/10...after a long time.
Last year i had lost 5 lbs within first week and the second week i had lost 5 more...Times came to where i didn't loose much. I was in the program for 6 weeks and lost 20lbs. I was 167 back then and 20lbs was my only goal. It feelt sooo great to be in shape i ate everything i couldn't eat while dieting and i gain my weight back n plus. Am here for the second round...but now with 197 lbs which was what i weighted on January 23 of 2010...for the first time i broken record. I love food and so i love cooking and eating until i feel full. We are all in this path because we want to be healthier and feel better about ourselves. When we feel good...we even make better decision n dont take any **** from anybody...lol...smile cuz is true!...I have spend about 7 months people telling me how fat i am n how am not me...n i would put my head down knowing that i was BIG...I feel so depressed i just said then a ma be the BIG FAT GIRL n just over ate more n more n said people got to like me the way i am...but the point was I DIDN'T LIKE MYSELF.  I am sick n tired of being made front of and being the one sitting in the back seat and having 2 separate closets one i call the ugly clothes(the clothes i have to wear) n the other i call ( The dream closet)...lol... ; ) The clothes that look like my 6 yr old could wear and that seems like am never going to be able to wear...but not NOW!! ...I started doing my exercise and just that, got me feeling good. I have noticed that Phentermine pills don't let me crave sweets letting me choose for healthier snacks. I didn't feel hungry for the first 4 days but once my body got use to it...HUNGER ATTACKED!..went to my DR n told him what times i was feeling hungry n gave me more to take. I use to split one for the entire day....Dis was back then when i was on it...am going to post thru my journey....I KNOW I CAN DO IT>>>>N SO YA CAN!!!

GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU!!

YAHAIRA
hey yaryyahaira, dnt beat yourself up about it. it happens to the best of us. its LIFE! youve taken the 1st step into becomming a healthier you and i hope you as well as the rest of us stick to it. good luck to you on your journey, hope to see great results from you in the future :)
I started Phentermine 30mg and Phendimetrazine 37.5 mg on 1/15. Starting weight 217 lbs and I am 5ft 7". The most I've weighed since my last pregnancy when i topped off at 223 right before i gave birth.

on 1/29 I went back for my two week appt and I lost 11 lbs. I'm down to 206 lbs. I can't wait to back Onederland as well!!! hopefully on my next appt. I will be there.

Doc has me on a diet of no breads, sugars, no fruit even for first two weeks, & no alcohol. Basically veggies and lean meat. Bad thing is that I hate veggies! I haven't tried the Diet Shot/b12 yet, but I'm considering it.

The funny thing is that I was on Weight Watchers from Oct- January of last year and lost 17 lbs during that whole time. I susequently gained it all back when i stopped going plus 7 lbs. So at this point I'm only a few lbs under my starting point from last year but I feel great. I was so sluggish and miserable. Now I feel light on me feet again. My clothes fit better and I'm not as winded as easily when I excercise.

I have 53 more lbs to lose because the doc says my goal weight is 153. I can't imagine what I'll look like since I am regularly 175 lbs, but I'm excited to see. I'm so grateful for this blog and I will continue to read and post comments regarding my journey. Everyone is so inspirational.
hi. im 27 yrs old, had a baby 7 mo. ago, 5' 1" and weigh 132lbs. today i got a prescription for phentermine 37.5... 30 day supply only. Im trying to get back to my 110 lbs. wish me luck. I am feeling a little weird on the pill, but i am super desperate to lose these 20-25lbs.
I just turned 40yrs old this year, I have been pretty good size 9 weighing around 140lbs @ 5'4 but three years ago had to take predinsone and now i am 220lbs size 18 no matter what I do can't loose weight I have been debating about doing the phentermine and b-12 shots but after reading this forum I think I am going to give it a try. I am here in Fayetteville NC so if anybody knows of a clininc that does the phentermine and the b-12 shot please let me know..And I thank yall for posting your success because it does help to read your stories
hi needsachange24. You may have a high tolerance for meds. Talk to your doc at the next visit and see if maybe he can increase your dose. My friend had the same issue and her doc gave her an extra half a pill to take per day b/c she was still finding that she was hungry. The nurse at the clinic told her that she just may have high tolerance. They also gave her the extra pills at no addt'l charge.

see if it helps. good luck!
I have tryed every diet under the sun I am so tired and futrated I can not seem to stick to any thing  I have high blood presuure and I am boarder line diebetic. is this doctor Gupta really good and were are they located.

Thank you
I have had depression in my past and it runs in my family. I havent been on medication for 3 years and have been fine. Ever since I started phentermine my depression has come back. Also I have been experiencing shortness of breath and my heart has been beating really fast. I just thought this was normal with the side effects of the phentermine but read that if I was experiencing these symptoms to contact my doctor. They are condidered SEVERE side effects. I'm really worried and stopped taking the phentermine today. I'm upset that this is happening because I was losing weight and found this successful. Im getting the B-12 and lipo shots as well.  Maybe I will still get results if I stop taking the phentermine and stick to the shots. Does anyone have any feedback or advice.
18 in one month ..my phenteramine dose was alittle high so i tried half .. worked out great.. b-12 shot weekly helped with energy.. and when i do eat i take an alli prior to eating and it helps cut my fat intake when i do eat.. if the phen gets to intense or if you stop loosing weight try to skip a day or two and then start back up..  tip i got from my doc.. keeps you from getting use to the med.. whell 2 wks in i lost 7 lbs... next  week an extra 7 and the fouurth week another 4 .. .totaling 18 in one month... o.m.g
Hello Everyone,

I thought I'd jump on here really quick just to log in my progress.It's been exactly one month now since i've started on my weight loss journey with Phentermine and Phendimitrizine, I have lost a total of 16 and a half lbs. My starting weight was 217 and I am now 201. I cannot wait until I am officially back in the 100's! my APPETITE IS CERTAINLY PICKING UP BUT SO IS MY ENERGY AND DRIVE. tHAT WEIRD SHAKY KIND OFF EFFECT THE MEDS HAD ON ME THE FIRST WEEK OR SO HAS FADED, I feel so much more confident and lighter on my feet, My clothes look and feel better on me. My energy level is great too. Almost everyone that knows me is beginning to notice that I am trimming down and it is so motivating,

My next appointment is the Friday after next, so I will definately be logging in to let everyone know how I did.
Take care and stay motivated and healthy
Today is my first day on phentermine and the b6 b12 shots. I go back next week for another shot I hope to be a little lighter

SD 15 FEBRUARY 2010

SW 219 LBS

GW 150 LBS
Hiii Yariyahaira, my name is Laura; I live in Camden NJ too.  I have 3 daughters and after my last baby i gain alot of weight.  i weight 160 but im short nd my family doctor said that im 30 lbs over weight according to my height. I want to weight 120 so my goal is to loose 40 lbs.. Believe me, 160lbs for a short person like me its a lot, i look like i weight 200...can somebody please email me info about doctors close to me....Plzzzzzzzz Im desperate.. This is my email if any one wants to help ***@****
Hello.I,m just wondering how much you guys pay for your Dr visit ,b12 shot and Phen 37.5 mg per mont.And were are you located?I'm in Dallas area i paid 80$for Dr to prescribe me the Phen 37.5 cost me 35$ plus 45$shots.All together monthly cost 150$ .I have to say it work great but for how long i can afford it.I need to take the medicine for about 6 months,plus later on i will like to take it just 1/2 tablet to keep the weight.And i been on them before so sooner or later you will be back on them.Do you know any cheaper other office in the Dallas area .Thank and good luck
i'm from Ma where would i find out more info about this stuff in my area. i have recently in the last two years have dropped 110 lbs just dieting. but have gained 50 lbs back, due to illness. now that i have my health back, need a jumpstart to help me get going again.  from ***@****
Hello All,

My name is Jessica and I recently started the B-12 shots and Phentermine pills. I use to weigh 160 and got pregnant and peaked at 221 pounds!! I weighed 191 after losing 30 lbs but after gaining 20 back I realized I had to do something. So I started the diet in Feb 17, 2010 and I weighed in at 210. I am hoping to get down to 166. I am also on a strict liquid for breakfast, 4 oz of veggies and 6 oz of lean meat for lunch and dinner. I run 2 miles everyday. I am going to weigh myself every Wednesday...keep you posted.

Also I paid 90 dollars for my first visit and it will 30 dollars after Wednesday thereafter...

Start Date: February 17, 2010
Start Weight: 210
Goal Weight: 166
Progress update...I've lost 23lbs since January 5th of this year...I'm down to 159 from 182 ... my goal weight is 135 which my timeline is 1 to 2 more months
Hey I'm new to this forum but have heard alot about the B12 shot and Phentermine.  I am wondering if anyone knows where in Houston, TX I can go to get this?  I would prefer the Phen 37.5mg with the shot...is that even an option?  Please help!
I wanted to share my experience this the B12 injections and Phen. I started on January 11th 2010. My weight was 183. I followed the Diet of only eating 1000 Carolies a Day. What really helped me was a book I got from my doctor called the Calorie King. Its soooo Helpful. They tell you the calories for EVERYTHING. from the calories of 1 peice of Chicken Wing to any restaurant menu meals. This book is awesome. anyhow, I must admit I didnt really excersise or anything like that.. but so far I have lost 15 pounds in 1 and a half month. The doctor said if i keep going the way I am i should meet my goal in 2 months. I feel great. In the begining it was kinda difficult because i loved soda and of course cheeseburgers and all that yummy stuff but i know i had to stop. I have 2 little boys that are so active and I need to do it not only for my self but for them as well.

SW 183
CW 168 yesterday check up (02/23/10)
GW 140

Ill keep everyone posted.
Congratulations! Doesn't it feel wonderful to see results!!  Thank you for sharing the book Calorie King, I've ordered a copy on Amazon..
Hey Everyone!!
   Im new here,  I really enjoy reading other peoples experiences. I started Phen 37.5 Jan.28th. My first week I lost 4lbs, 3rd week another 10. Now heres what im questioning....???...today is the end of my first month, and this last week I lost nothing??? kinda sad about it, but wondering if it could be because of Aunt Flow week??? Im hoping AND praying that maybe im holding water???and it may pass, IDK. I've done everything the same 1200calories a day and walking 30min 3-4X wk...Has this happened to anyone else? (Once you lose a few pounds its like you get addicted to seeing the scale read less each time you get on it...lol)
                                   Good Luck To All Of Us!!! :)

SW 230
CW 216
GW 160
I have been receiving the shots plus the appetite suppressients, and I am totally, totally, totally happy.  I look 20 years younger without the weight.  I am 63 and look in my 40s.  I have lost a total of 25 lbs, since July and plan to keep it off.  I have stopped taking the pills, and still get the shot weekly.  I love it.
I started the B-12 shots, Adipex, and water pills on February 25, 2010.  My starting weight was 201 and I am 44 years old.  I went to weigh on March 1, 2010 and I had lost 6 lbs.  I received another injection at that time.  I went back today and I lost another 1.5 lbs.  that makes 7.5 lbs in one week. My weight is now 193.5.  I also received another injection today. I am finding that even on the diet pills, I am very hungry.  I am hoping that this will pass.  I am encouraged because I have done very little exercise and I have lost 7 lbs in 7 days.  I have given up all sugar, as well as diet soda.  I eat chicken, fish and turkey, fruits and veggies.  No OIL!  I drink a ton of water all day long.  My goal is 155.  I have done this before and lost 50 lbs in 3 months.  I was able to keep it off for 7 years.  Once I gave up my old eating habits with all the carbs I was fine.  I recently went through some personal problems and turned to candy, chips, and McD's and any other fast food joint.  I would crave grease and sugar all times of the day.  It seemed like I could never get full or satisfied.  Now once I eat a little something I am full, but I am hungry all the time.  It seems like I can not eat enough during the day.  2 hours later I am hungry again.  So I will eat a little. This is an endless cycle, however, I am eating what I am suppose to, not junk foods and grease.  I am losing weight, however I am wondering how long this will last.  I need to watch the peeks and valleys of this diet as the weeks go on.  I will update you in a week and let you know how it is going and if I have lost anymore weight and if the hunger has subsided.
I'm finding that the Fiberplus bars and Fiber one yogurt really help me stay full..
So just an update on my progress. I started the diet February 17 and weighed in on 3 March and I went from 210 to 194.. in just 2 weeks. I was shocked. At this rate I should be my goal weight in no time. Also I exercise twice a day. I run 2 1/2 miles in the morning and do some light cardio in the evening.

SW: 210
CW: 194
GW: 166
Hi everyone,
I am new to this forum. I am very happy to see all the support that you guys give eachother. I too am on the B6 and B12 along with the phen. I started Monday March 2, 2010. I am 5'6' and i weighed in at 261. I know :(. I went in to the doc yesterday to weigh myself and weighed in at 258. I am very excited.  I really need to lose weight because i will be getting married this december and really want to look the best i have ever been.

My goal is to be 150 lbs. Which i think is reasonable for my height.

Anyways I wish you all good luck and i will be checking in here once i week to post my update.
Update!  I just came from the weight center.  I have lost another 3.3 lbs.  That is a total of 10.8 lbs in 12 days.  My hunger is slowly going away and I am feeling better.  I still have not been exercising, however, I believe I will start walking this week.  Can you imagine if I had been exercising how much more weight I may have lost.
Hey, everyone!
I just recently started taking Phentermine 30mg and B12 injections. My starting date was Friday, March 5, 2010. My starting weight was 305lbs. I'm 23 and a single mother of a 4 year old little boy.
    I've always been overweight. However, I've NEVER been this overweight!! My senior year of High School/Freshman year of college.. I was around 240. I was a big girl... but I liked myself. Now, I don't like myself. I don't really know how I've gained all of this weight. The past 2 years I've gained approximately 65lbs. It wasn't even because of my pregnancy!!!
    Anyway, I've been reading you guys posts. It feels good to have others to relate to and discuss different issues with weight loss.
    I go Thursday for another shot and a weigh in. I've kept my calories below 1200 and walk about a mile a day. We shall see!
Update- Started on March 2, 2010. WE or on March 12, 2010 I am currently 251!!! OH so excited!!! 10 lbs down.....
**Update**

My starting date was March 5, 2010.  I went in for my 1 week weigh-in... I lost 10 lbs!!
I'm extremely excited. This is hard work. I never knew I had it in me. Can't wait to see what week 2 brings me.
This is just my weekly update.  It has been 1 week and I have lost another 4 lbs.  This makes a total weight loss in 19 days of 14 lbs.  I have gone from 201 down to 187.4.  
I started the shots and phetermine 2 weeks ago.  Very excited, and quite shocked that at my 10 day WI, I lost 7 lbs!  I've been doing Weight Watchers and working out everyday (burning 600-700 calories 5 - 6 days a week) since September, and only lost 12lbs, and 2 inches on my thighs.  Can hardly believe I found something that will actually make my weight budge in the right direction.  I feel good, still quite tired, but eager to take the weight off...FINALLY!!  :)   I have 3 little ones, a 5 year old, a 17 month old, and a 6 month old....so here we go!!  Enjoy the ride!
OK I guess I am doing something wrong.  Started on Phen 30 and it did nothing so doctor gave me the 37.5 Phen.  taking b-12-1000 tabs along with the 37.5...I have not lost a pound.  My food intake has gone way down.  Not really hungry at all.   I ride my exercise bike 20-30 minutes 3 times a day.  Should I be getting the b-12 shots instead of taking the pills??? Somebody suggets something plz....Doc did give me script  For Xenical but my insurance would not cover it so thats why he gave me the 37.5....I am 5'8" and at 187 and want to get back down to 140 before summer.... Just purchased those new Skecher shape up shoes but won't get them for 2 weeks.  somebody tel me what I am doing wrong.......thanks in advance.....
Where do you live?  Don't give up on the phentermine pills girl.  I was once on them a few years ago.  They really do work.  Give them time.  Continue with the B 12 Injection monthly also.  You'll see tremendous results.  When I started on them I was weighing about 225 and I got down to 165 in less than 6 months.  But later found myself making bad habits with food after I began feeling great about the weight loss.  I really want to try the pills and the shot again.  This time around whenever I start them again.  I'm 100% positive that I will do everything possible to achieve my goal.  Now that I've known where I've went wrong.  I will be paying out of pocket now that I don't have health insurance.  So I'm wondering if any website is selling just the phentermine pills alone; and not the generic version.  I want to start on them right away before the summer gets here.
I live in Morgantown, KY>  When I go back to the doctor on the 26th I will ask for the shot.  Should I still take the pills as well?????  Maybe with me walking more it will help also.  The stationary bike thing just isn't helping with anything except a sore back and butt...lol...I just have to be positive and do what I can  i guess..    Thanks for the reply.  I don't think the pharmacy will sell them without script.  The pharmacist told me the Xenical is the same as the Alli but twice as strong. And the Alli is much much cheaper.  The Xenical i was to get, with the rite-aid discount, still would have cost me $357.00......no thank you.  So that's why the doc gave me the 37.5 Phen.....Take care....
Is Phentramine a generic version of Phentermine? if so, how much more effective is the Phentermine than the Phentramine? anyone know?
This is just another update. I am 22 years old and 5'8. Started at 210 on Feb 17 and today I am currently 186. I have lost 24 pounds in 1 month and 1 day!  I work out 3 times a day. I also do P90X. I feel so good and my pants are getting big. Keep up the good work everyone!

SW: 210
CW: 186
GW: 166
Hello! I started out weighing 125lbs and ballooned to 270 lbs (five years later just to find out it's my Thyroid underactive and my retarded physican couldn't figure that out) and I was out of control! I considered the Lap band (I needed a quick fix), but was so afraid of the surgery! My "NEW" primary prescribed Adipex (Generic: Phentermine 37.5mg) after changing 5 Doctors whom didn't want the "Liability" in prescribing it.  I lost 41 lbs in 3 months, and never thought I would sound like those commericals on T.V that I never believed!  After being on the pill the FIRST MONTH, I weighed in, and was 22 lbs lighter! I physically fought the nurse thinking she was playing with me, a desperate patient not in her functionable mental state, and thought she tipped the scale or something. The doctors office called security for they didn't understand why the outrage! I JUST COULDN'T BELIEVE THAT "PRIOR" TO BEING ON PHENTERMINE, I STARVED MYSELF AND COULDN'T LOSE A 1/2 LB in 2 months of starvation, YET ONE MONTH ON PHENTERMINE, I LOST 22 LBS WITHOUT EFFORT!! I didn't exercise, I didn't stop my eating habits, it was just "suppressed" and didn't feel hungry. I literally, literally drank 12 cups of water a day, 1 cup of coffee, and and orange (I just wasn't hungry). I went from eating 3000 calories a day (prior to Phentermine) to forcing myself to eat about 500 calories a day (on a bad day).  I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS MEDICATION! HOWEVER, IT WEARS OFF AFTER 3-4 MONTHS, THAT IS WHY THE PHYSICAN WILL STOP THE PRESCRIPTION DURING THIS TIME. YOUR BODY GETS IMMUNED TO IT (DEPENDENT) THAT IT NO LONGER FUNCTIONS PROPERLY AND LOSES IT'S EFFECT!  I'm going into my 4th month, and discussed to switch to Meredia (which is a long term medication opposed to Phenertmine was a short term qick fix).  My physican also has me taking Vitamin B12 shots in the office every month. I don't feel the difference in stiumlating my metabolism, but they say it will give me energy.  This is the "miracle" drug, they don't advertise it because it is an antinphetamine stimulant equivalent to the street drug but damn it ---it works!!!!!
I took Phentermine to lose weight and had a STROKE AT 41 YEARS OLD.  It started with headaches when I woke up in the morning and after some time, some weird vision problems. One day at work, I stood up and promptly passed out and was carted out in an ambulance - I couldn't speak or move my left side.  Phentermine is a DANGEROUS drug.  Wise up quickly.
Update- I have been on Adipex & B-12 injections for 1 month now.  I have a weight loss of 20.4 pounds since February 25.  This is exactly 1 month.  I feel great!  My blood pressure has gone from 150/99 down to 116/62.  I get the shots 2x per week.  I have not cheated 1 time.  I drink the water, cut out all oil, salt, sugar, soda, and bread.  At first it was hard because even on the Adipex I was still hungry.  Once the medication and shots get into your system and start working, it is hard to eat.  I have to force myself.  I eat chicken,eggs, fruits and veggies and drink lots of water.  I try to walk twice a week but have found that exercise is not my thing, however, I am still losing the weight without it.  I started @ 201 and now I am down to 181.  My goal weight is 155.  The more weight I lose, the more motivated I become to stay on plan.  Ladies hang in there.  It really works if you follow the diet down to the letter.  

Karen
Well today is day 10 of the phen 37.5 and b-12.  and have not lost a pound infact i have gained 2 pounds.  something is wrong womewhere.  I go to the doctors today and see what is happening....i am getting so discouraged about this weight problem.....
if possible could you give us a break down of wht your routine has been these passed 10days? it doesnt have to be extremely detailed. just want to see if i can help. 10days on phen and not 1lb loss seems a bit off

.what are you eating and how many calories a day do u consume?
.how much water are you drinkng daily?
.exersize (if any)
HI!

Just wanted to share my results. Started Phen 37.5 on Feb 1, 2010 and as of March 16th I had lost 20 pounds. I also started the b12 inj that day. I'm now down 5 more pounds!! This is my 3rd time on Phen. 1st time was quick weight loss but once I stopped taking it I gained everything back. 2nd time...same thing. I have now come to realize you have to eat the right things and exercise while taking the meds. You have to teach and retrain your body while doing it so you don't gain it back once your done with the meds. So thats what I've been doing. My 8 yr old son was diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes in Jan so when I started the Phen in Feb, I decided to just eat what he eats. I follow the Diabetic Diet. It's great. I feel like this time once I'm done with the meds...which should be around June...I will be able to keep it off and be much healthier for myself and my family! I exercise everyday...walking a mile or using my gazelle. I do (light)weights 3 times a week, to tone my arms and legs. I drink water all day with the exception of a cup of coffee in the morning. No sugar. I know I'd loose a lot faster if I stopped eating bread but in my life, it's just not an option. I'm going to eat bread. So, I just use that as my carbs for the day. Works great for me! Oh, I forgot to say I'm 5'4 and I have 3 boys. I was 115lbs before pregnancy....and I know I'll never see that again. I had all of them 2 yrs apart starting at the age of 18. I never lost any of the weight I gained. And I went up to 200lbs with each of them. So for me 140 would be healthy and wonderful!! So thats my goal!!

Good luck to everyone and God Bless!! :-D

SW- 197
3/16- 177
3/26- 172

Goal- 140 by June*
Sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you...I have started walking, just 2 days ago, 3 miles a day.  I eat yogurt, chicken, fruit, veggies.  I drink water all day.  A glass of milk sometimes with dinner.  Before I started walking, I just bought a pair of those Shape UP's from Skechers, I was riding my stationary bike 30 minutes x2 a day.  I still haven't lost a pound and it has been over 3 weeks.  Should I be getting the B-12 shots instead of taking the B-12 tablets 1000mg?????  I do not eat alot during the day no snacking or anything.  I am not hungry.  For dinner I always have small portions no potatos, bread or anything like that...My thyroid is good the doctor says...But why am I not loosing any weight??????I have giving up the scale cuz it just makes me sad everytime I get on it.......Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi I have only been on the b-12 shots and phen 37.5 for a week now. I weighed 237 on 3/29/2010 and today is my week 1 4/5/2010 and i weigh 225 so 12 pounds in 1 week whoo... It wasnt easy I still went to the gym everyday and yes the pill makes not crave for anthing but there are time when im extremly hungry I just make sure to watch what I eat and how much I eat. I drink water only.. Good bye PEPSI
Its been a hard start but its getting a little easier. Keep it up guys we can all do this.

SW 237
CW 225
GW 175 > Ive never been skinny in my life and Ii really dont plan too but I just want to be healthy  so my goal is 175 and who knows maybe even lower.
it sounds like your doing everything RIGHT im not too sure whats going on. as far as the shots vs pills (b-12) im not sure if there is a difference in the two. i personally take the shots it comes with the package i pay for. since your starting to exersize id say give it another week, UP your water intake (atleast half ur weight). theres a few things tht could be happening thats preventing a loss and adding a gain like salt intake or maybe ur time of the month so dnt just give up yet, but if your not seeing a change by the end of ur full month definately tell your doctor. sorry i couldnt be of too much help :(
The problem with your diet is the dairy.  Eliminate ALL dairy products except for eggs and NONFAT Cottage Cheese.  No milk or yogart unless it is NONFAT.  However to boost your metabolism, I would eliminate all dairy untill your body begins to lose the weight.  I eat chicken, fish, fruit and veggies only.  Lots of water, no sugar of any kind, no soda, no bread or pasta or rice. I have lost 25 lbs in 6 weeks.  I am taking the B-12 injections 2wice a week and phenterimine pills.  The injections work better than the pill. I do not exercise except for walking 2 times a week and I am loosing.  I started at 201 and now I am down to 176 since Feb. 24.  Keep your calories down to 1000-1200 per day and follow these instructions and you should begin to see a difference.  

Karen
Your post is sooo helpful!! I have been at a standstill with my weightloss, I initially lost 20lbs in the first month of taking Phertramine and B12 Liquidshots.. however I have regained about 5lbs... maybe you can help me pinpont what is hindering me.. I have slipped diet soda lately (4 diet orange crushes a day!) and I eat Weight Watchers English  Canadian Bacon and Egg muffins along with NonFat Latte in the morning...I eat baked chips,  Fiber one 90calorie bars for snacks, or 4 slices of 45 calorie bread... Healthy choice frozen entree.. I detest water and I keep reading everyone who is achieving continued sucess advise to drink alot of water, can I add crystal light to the water and would that still count as  "water" age-old question, I know.... anyway, after reading your post, I'm wondering if I'm eating way too much bread and sugar from the fiberone bars and the diet pop if that is what is stalling my weightloss progress... What I'm thinking I may do is change the Weightwatchers breakfast from the English Muffin sandwich and have 2 boiled eggs and turkey sausage , and munch on skinless baked chicken when I'm hungry thru the day , still eat the Healthy choice lunch entree and more water.. Feedback welcome!
P.S.. Does anyone who is on the Phentermine and B12 shots,  have their Doctor prescribed eating plan available for re-posting...
Thanks for the feedback.  I will certianly do what you have said.  But I love milk (2% only) and cannot stand skim milk...but if i have to give it up to lose weight i wil.What about using Turvia instead of sweet and low????  Guess I have to go grocery shopping again...lol...Thanks again to you and iTaurus....I go back to see doc this friday and will ask about the shots 2x's a week and see what he says.....
Thanks for your warnings about possible strokes. I've had two myself. One was what's called a "fat stroke" a clump of cholesterol broke loose and traveled up til it got stuck in tight gum tissues. It hit me like a major hammer upside the face then passed. I was prescribed Diovan HCL and took it not long after I had used a product called Ionized Silver (colloidal).

Colloidal silver can be made one of two ways, the expensive way and a cheap way. This one was the latter. AMS stopped selling it after I told them what they were selling and what it did => Fulvic Acid dissolves cholesterol plaques from off the inside of blood vessel walls! So when I took the Diovan behind that the two broke loose the clumps headed for the brain.

My gums stopped it.

But really, anyone taking any of these diet products need to maintain some proper food intake and supplements or they WILL RUN AGROUND no doubt in my mind.
Does anyone know of a physician who will prescribe Phentermine in the Boston area?
HI EVERYBODY,
I HAVE BEEN OVER WEIGHT SINCE 2004, I HAVE BEEN TAKING PHENTERMINE 37.5 AND B-12 SINCE FEB 11 THE FIRST MONTH I LOST 10 POUND, THATS ONLY BECAUSE I DID WORKOUT DVDS AND WALKED FOR 30MINS I EVEN GARDENED AND PLAYED WITH MY KIDS (I HAVE THREE SO IT WAS TRUELY A WORKOUT) I DID NOT GO TO THE GYM AT ALL. THE NEXT MONTH I DIDNT DO SO GOOD I DID NOTHING ATE WHAT I WANTED AND DID VERY LITTLE OF ANYTHING I AM NOW ON MY THIRD MONTH AND I AM 5 POUNDS FROM MY FIRST GOAL SO I AM GOING TO WORK ALOT HARDER THEN THE LAST TWO MONTHS LIFE STYLE CHANGE. THE FIRST VISIT WAS 110$ THAT INCLUDED BLOOD WORK FAT/ CALORIE COUNTER ALOT OF HEALTHY MATERIALS(THAT CAME IN A FOLDER) A BOOKLET THE B-12 AND A 31 DAY SUPPLY OF PHENTERMINE AND THE B-12 SHOT  EVERY OTHER VISIT IS 60 BUCKS WHICH INCLUDES PPHENTERMINE 37.5 AND B-12 SHOT I GO TO COSCOS AND GET THEM FILLED FOR 13 BUCKS.... IM NOT RUSHING IT JUST TAKING IT ONE DAY AT A TIME I WEIGH IN 1 TIME A WEEK I AM GOING TO START WEIGHING IN TWICE A WEEK....GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL
HEAVIEST WEIGHT:239
START WEIGHT:221.4(FEB 11 2010)
2ND MONTH: 211.4(MARCH 11, 2010)
CURRENT WEIGHT: 205.4(5.4 POUNDS TO GO)
NEXT APPT- APRIL 23 2010
1ST MINI GOAL-200
2ND MINI GOAL-180
3RD AND FANIAL GOAL:150TO160
Hi Sorry i havent updated my weight for a while.. so I currently weigh 237.0 LBS!! Yes that is right... 237!!! I am so happy... I started 3/2/2010 at 261.4 and I am currently at 237. That is  a 24.4 lbs difference. I am so happy.... I am not even really doing any exercise! Anyways.. i will start doing some actual exercise as soon as i hit the 200...

Anyways... keep going people.. this really works!!
Let me start off by saying all of you are such amazing inspirations!
I have an appt today with a weight loss doc..I have struggled with my weight for a while and same as most of you I have tried it ALL!
I look forward to continuing to read your posts…I will give an update after my dr appt today.. :)
Wish me luck!
What are some good doctors in the Las Vegas area and the prices?