WEIGHT LOSS ALTERNATIVES
COMMUNITY
Phentermine and B12 shots...how much weight have you lost?
Member Comments (603)
by raleigh34, Mar 08, 2007
I currently weigh 165 and would like to lose about 30 pounds.  What do you guys eat in an average day?  What have your doctors told you about B12,  how does it help you lose the weight?  also what is lipo??  Thanks in advance for any advice you guys can give!!
by stpetegirl, Mar 08, 2007
I have been taking Phentermine for about 7 weeks.  I have lost 30 lbs.(This includes a 5 day vacation to San Francisco!!!!)I go once a week to get weighed and to get a B12 shot.  I eat 500 calories a day (lean meat) and one vegetable and one fruit.  I try to drink 128 oz of water/diet soda a day.  I feel great.  Would love to hear other stories.  Also, does anyone know of a clinic in Atlanta, GA that does the same?
by blessed00, Mar 08, 2007
I have lost 30 pounds and 6 inches since December
by txangel33, Mar 09, 2007
I had a gastric bypass in 2001 and lost 250 pounds, then my husband and I started fertility treatments and it made me gain 85 pounds back that I could not get rid of even only eating 4 oz of food at a time. On Valentine's day I started the Phentermine and B12 shots and after 1 week I had lost 9 pounds and my energy was outrageous. I haven't weighed since then cause I want to be suprised at my month check-up but now I've heard so much about the HCG shot I am wondering where I can find a clinic in TX that does that too? I hear it makes you lose inches in no time.
by missbehavin1, Mar 09, 2007
I just got my first month prescription for phentermine. My weight is 175 and im hoping to lose at least 30 lbs by may 20 for our caribbean vacation. Should i start my pills the same day i start shot? also should i buy or take a water pll?
by Terri69, Mar 09, 2007
Newbie here....can someone explain the concept of the b12 shots?...how do they aide in weight loss?
by spicysalsa, Mar 11, 2007
i was on phen and weekly shots, started mid december.  in 8 weeks, i lost 18 pounds.   i have been off of it for a month. lost 4 more pounds..(22 total!!) not as good as when i was on it, but i haven't gained any back. trying to find $$ to get on it again.  never had a problem with it... i love it!!  i already lost 4 inches from my waist and 3 from my hips!!

good luck to everyone!
by KentuckGirl, Mar 11, 2007
Sounds like everyone is doing great!!! Keep up the good work and keep telling your stories to keep everyone upbeat and on track!
It seems like the more stories I hear of people dropping pounds the harder I try. I wish I would of started a long time ago....I don't know what I would do without Phen!
This Tuesday will be my second week on B12 and Phen and my jeans are falling off!!!
I will let you know my 2 week weight loss in Tuesday!!
Wish me LUCK!
by HUDCLady, Mar 12, 2007
I have an appointment of March 29th to start getting B12 injections.  I'm not one that likes to take medicine, but I now a few people that have said that the B12 shots have done wonders for their weight loss and they have all kept their weight off.  I've been overweight my whole life and I just need to do something about my weight now.  My mother had a mild heart attack at 34 and I'm 26 and just don't want to go down the same road.  

Wish me luck.  Hopefully I'll have a success story like many of you.  Best of luck to you all.
by Chrissylynn324, Mar 12, 2007
I will start the injections and pills next week.. i wanted to ask you guys because you have had so much success with this... what happens when you get into the normal weight range again? does the doctor take you off of the meds or can you lose a little more weight as long as you stay in the normal range? thanks for your reply =-)