Phentermine and B12 shots...how much weight have you lost?
I have started Phentermine and B12 shots once a week. I went today for my first week weight check and my second shot.....my weight loss for my first week is 9.5 pounds!!!!
Anyone else using Phentermine and B12? I would love to hear how other people have done on these meds.
Good Luck to everyone trying...I want to hear your story!
I HAVE BEEN ON THIS B-12 PLAN FOR 1 YEAR I STSRTED AT 295 POUNDS AND I AM AT 201 POUNDS AND STILL WORKING ON IT. I MUST SAY I FEEL GREAT AND LOOK GOOD TOO. IT HAS REALLY CHANGED MY LIFE.
CONGRATS!!! That is great keep up the hard work!
I went yesterday for my 2 week weight check.....I have lost 12 pounds total!!
I am so happy!!!!
Everyone keep up the GREAT work!
Just updates. I went to the doctors this morning I have gone from 175 to 165 in a months time. If you read my previous post you know that I receive the B12 shot once a month, and I take phen. Along with daily excerise, and good diet.
CONGRATS!!!  
That is great to have lost 10 pounds! Keep up the good work!
Hi, I started the B12/Phentermine diet  last week, and lost 5 3/4.  I dont suppose that is too bad considering that I cheated a few times.  I am so excited.   Starting weight is 185, want to see 135-145.  Cant wait!!!!!!!!!!
I just started last Saturday and lost 6 lbs in my 6 day cleanse. Started the phentermine yesterday and did well. Today I've been sitting a lot and doing my taxes and have even been feeling sleepy. I wonder if I need a higher dose.

Were you prescribed any thyroid medication? I was but I'm afraid to take it because of the warnings about not taking it to lose weight and in combination with weight loss drugs. My pharmacist said that if you take it when you don't need it (I've never had a thyroid problem - and I've been tested a lot) it can shut down your thyroid! Any thoughts?

Thanks!
I have also had some tired spells as well.  But overall I feel pretty good.  Yesterday I could not have sat still had I wanted to.  No, I am not taking a thyroid  med., just B12, fastin (30 mg), a fluid pill, and drinking alot of water, cut sugar and starches.  Was hard at first, but not so bad now.  Cant wait to weigh in on Thursday.
Okay, people dont post here frequently, but I still gotta tell that I lost 7 3/4 this week bring my total to 13 1/2 lbs. in 2 weeks.  I am so excited!!!!!!!!
hi everyone, i am new to this site.  A friend of mine told me about B-12 shots last week...she was on her second week on it and had lost 16lbs so far so i was curious and down to try one more go at weight loss........i have tried everything under the sun with no valid results......:-(
last monday i went to weight doctor for weight control......they took my blood, did a ekg, urine sample and i met with doc and she told me all my do's and dont's and i was given the shot in my hip along with 4 pills to take daily....oh yeah i was told i was anemic too and needed to purchase iron pills.........
ok now for the good part..........i ate right and i exercised 3 days out of the week (walking/a lil running) and i weighed in today and had lost 8lbs..........
i was sooooo happy i could cry.......i hadnt lost anything in so long and i am really lookin forward to next week's weigh in.......ok i will keep u all posted and gud luck to everyone on this mission!! :-)
I JUST STARTED THE B-12 YESTERDAY AND I WILL START PHENTERMINE ON FRIDAY.. I WEIGHTED IN AT 186.... I COULD DIE!!! I WOULD LIKE TO BE 150LB SO I HOPE THAT I WILL LOSE AT LEST 30 IN THE 1ST MOUTH
Hey all ....I am a 21 year old  female from Texas as of 12/30/07 I am weighing in a 360.. I am going to start b12 shots and hopefully PHENTERMINE... does anyone know the combinations that work for morbidly obese people! I am desperate and do not want to go as far as surgery! Please write me back and give any advise you may have!

Texasbbw
I was on the phentermine b12 diet and lost 51 pounds in 5 months that was about 2 years ago.  I have recently moved to Illinois and want to know if anyone knows if there is a doctor that has that diet here? Please let me know
I started taking phentermine 37.5mg once a day three months ago and have lost 68lbs. My energy is up all the time but i am only experiencing one problem sometimes when i even want to eat i can't! It's like my body won't even let me. Does anyone else have this problem? i am down to 134lbs and i am 5'6. my husband says that this is unhealthy and that the doctor should not prescribe me any more he just recently gave me a three month prescription.
I was thinking about have the Lap band , but I here so many positive things about this shot. I am going to lok into this I need to lose about 60 lbs. Any help or more comments would really be great!!!!
Lele
I would love is someone could explain the B-12 shot?  What is it supossed to do and do you need to go to special clinic or can your primary care doctor give it to you?

Thanks!
I started taking phentermine on 3/3/08, since then I have received two sets of B12/B6 and Lipo B injections.  So far lost 17lbs in 3 weeks!!!!   I have lots of energy and little to no appetite.  

amyp9377
It is my understanding that B12 speeds up your metabolism and gives you energy.

lele190
This is my opinion....I would try the shots before turning to surgery.

Thanks.
Ok , I need some help understanding the B12.  I started in Nov. at a weightloss clinic and I have been getting a B12 12 shot about once a month. I believe it is straight B12.  They had never offered it but I requested it because of what I was hearing about it.  I also read about the B12 lipotropics injections/ lipo bc pills.  I ordered the lipo bc from dr. gates dietsolutions online.  I just started with the lipo bc pill and had notice just one/two a day I have had a little more energy.  I have also seen some other sites selling the lipo b12, do u know what the difference may be?  I need to lose atleast 50lbs and I have not been really doing it.  I need the energy!!  I want to get up and start walking or having the energy to do something!!  I am also taking the phentermine 37.5 and a water pill.  I have never been a big eater to be honest, but I am a water drinker. I was told that since I dont really eat I have shut my metabolism down?  I also heard of other place that people are taking like 5 different prescribed pills and lose the weight quickly.  they are also given a stricter diet plan besides just being told 1200 cal a day.  I think with the phen u have to exercise some what to get the weight to come off, and I need energy to do it.  I had lost about 10lbs and went back up about 4lbs so lost total about 6 lbs only since Nov 07'.  I am looking for any help or advice!!!!
Thanks for any advice.
Hey everyone!
I am a second time user of Phen. I was on it when I was 18-21 and lost 75 lbs. Well of course I got prego and gained the weight back. So I am 2 days into my vit b12 shot and my Phen and I hope to lose the weight to get back into belly dancing. Wish me luck. My starting weight 208 at 5' 6''

Good luck to everyone and keep up the great work!